ITT: Dead Cred Forums memes

ITT: Dead Cred Forums memes

Other urls found in this thread:

lurkmore.com/view/List_of_notable_namefags_and_tripfags#Kaziklu
youtube.com/watch?v=XMt55fi7ZQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K_rLRP709zU
slate.com/articles/life/culturebox/2014/12/the_year_of_outrage_2014_everything_you_were_angry_about_on_social_media.html
reddit.com/r/RealGirls/comments/559ioq/the_librarian_look/
youtube.com/watch?v=7o-TmYd1zCA#t=39m49s
warosu.org/jp/thread/S5112216#p5113498
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9YWjrbpzk
youtube.com/watch?v=3jCmEJ64bOU
soundgasm.net/u/TheBishoppe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also "Cred Forums is love".

Cred Forums is still love. Wherever Cred Forums is.

All I see is Cred Forums nowadays.

and Cred Forums. We should just be renamed /poltv/

Cred Forums i gotta fart superbad!

Blue penis. Never erect.

PROMOTIONS!

BONG.

hipster

It's time to shit!
>bitch to be you now

It's not canon

Milhouse is not a meme

It's Pete time

I remember those days.

Which is, ironically, a meme.

Good God I wish tapestry memes would make a comeback.

t. Tumblr

I want my heroes to return to their former glory, but apparently that's "too problematic."

How do I shot web?

Also the FFUUUU macro before it got shat on

Suprised no one's posted Pepe. Especially considering he came from a comic.

Jesus Christ, how far he's come from feeling good, man.

On the big screen though right? None of those silly funny books.

I've literally never had a Tumblr account in my life, and I'm probably older than you by a decade.

You're the newfag, and I want my Cred Forums back.

Needs to be remade with the Hillary for Prison face.

Captain America's coming back to Earth.

that's because the meme's not dead, he just got hijacked by skinheads.

>that gradual transformation from ironic racism to legitimate racism over the years
I want my Cred Forums back, too. I don't know who these people are or what they're doing on this website, but I wish they would split off and make their own site and leave this place alone.

The meme's dead to Cred Forums, buddy.
He's been passed around from board to board like a child going through foster homes who grows up to become a murderer.

Welcome to Obama's Republic of Hitlerstan

You also have the autists on /r9k/ before that, and Cred Forums even before that. Wonder which board co-opts him next

Literally this

One of the oldest but not forgotten

I wish mods would enforce containmenf ban them like they did for furries, Warhammer 40k, Pokemon, and ponies in their heydays.

I wish moderation was more visible, but I understand why it isn't when every visible ban becomes either MODS=GODS or MODS=FAGS

>gradual transformation

nigger what?

I've been here since 2004. The racism used to be for laughs, just edgy teens being edgy. Over time, less and less of the racism was ironic, and more of it was sincere. It has been gradual.

whats this comic base on?

But what if this change is natural and you're just on the wrong side of history?

Then I guess I'll just have to accept it. I just miss the website I used to hang out on.

I wish that this meme hadn't died before Infinity

Law for kids.

The lead up to the Watchman movie release was one of the most fun times I've had on Cred Forums

I think you just became more sensitive, user. The racism has always been genuine.

Maybe if they did their jobs more often, threads wouldn't devolve into those sorts of posts.

You see Cred Forums because you're looking for it.
Cred Forums wasn't love because it was a huge circlejerk but because people didn't devolve into shrieking finger pointing whenever someone didn't toe the line.
Try being less of a cunt and assuming everyone that disagrees with you is part of some Cred Forums based conspiracy to like things you don't like and vice versa.

If you didn't catch it wasn't serious, that's your bad.
/new/ should have stayed dead. Moot was wrong.

Watchmen film era Cred Forums was peak Cred Forums for me. So much amazing content and discussion

It really, really hasn't.

The fucking Habbo Hotel raid was to fight racism

>my coinface when this meme never caught on

>I wish mods would enforce containmenf ban them like they did for furries, Warhammer 40k, Pokemon, and ponies in their heydays.

>Furries
Easily, worse than foot fetish fags.

>Pokemon
Cred Forums trash where another board had to be made to contain the mountains of shit.

>Ponies
Another containment board due to how bad the cancer was to all of Cred Forums back years ago.

>Warhammer 40K
Not familiar with this one.

that's somethingawful.com old

Based Karl. I remember when everyone on comic forums had I'm with Cap or Register banners in their signatures, I had an I Blame Karl banner. Good times

Really? I thought it was just random Cred Forums shenanigans.

WHEN I WAS

>TFW both Cred Forums and Tumblr got ruined by both extremes of the retardation spectrum
It hurts man, both sites were a lot more bearable just a few years ago.

Where does the mindset of, "You have no right to be offended by my ironic use of slurs" fit into your understanding of ironic hate speech?
Because I feel like that's a big part of right wing thought on Cred Forums.

>In 2006, unsubstantiated rumors began circulating on Cred Forums boards regarding allegations of racist conduct by Habbo moderators and arbitrary banning of players with darker-skinned avatars. As a result, users signed up to the Habbo site dressed in avatars of a black man wearing a grey suit and an Afro hairstyle and blocked entry to the pool, declaring that it was "closed due to AIDS",[51][52] flooding the site with internet sayings,[52] and forming swastika-like formations.[52] When the raiders were banned, they complained of racism

BBRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH

Oh jeez.

Sad we never got a Civil War version of coming back

A YOUNG WARTHOG

Nope.

A BLOO BLOO!

It's still for bantz user, we don't seriously believe that niggers aren't humans. It's all bantz. Although abos may be on he verge of becoming a new subspecies.

What does that even mean? A site where every thread even vaguely related to non whites degrades into shitposting about race isn't good. That can't be natural.

Holiday Lanterns.

Wasn't there a webcomic about some asian chick bitching about stereotype about asian?

I really like beer

Holy shit that takes me back. Wasn't that 10 years Ago when it started

>Aboriginals will become their own subspecies?
Sauce?

I miss the Habbo Hotel raids so much...

It was funny though.

Single Asian Female.

I had a serious discussion with a friend (she's Asian) the other day about the BLM riots in Charlotte NC. She came out and said that all black people in the area who participated in the event should be killed by dropping napalm in the area.

Now, in her defense, she was raped by a nigger we went to school with and has had a dislike of black people ever since.

This.

Take /vp/ for example. You couldn't make a thread asking about Pokemon GO's release in countries like Mexico or Saudi Arabia unless you wanted your thread to be derailed. Shit was annoying.

>you will never sacrifice your position in the swastika to become Afroduck's hair again

They started in 2005 but the ones that happened in 2006 are what everyone talks about because it had the most people.

do people still raid habbo hotel?

What's the original comic?

I miss when rustling was the retardest meme around

Not sure but you just reminded me that we had a /raid/ board at one stage

Last time I was in a Habbo raid it was during an official Ozzy Osbourne visit and we managed to overload the servers. Good times

>ITT fucking newfags as far as the eye can see
You don't see shit you're so worked up about the monster under your bed you are jumping at shadows.
Cred Forums doesn't raid Cred Forums you just associate everything you don't like with Cred Forums
It's not fucking tumblr either, being a easily offended faggot is not unique to tumblr.
Did you get that bit of info off of hillary's campaign site?
Do you seriously take pepe images at face value?
Reconsider your life.
>legitimate racism
If this was 05 you would be complaining about the happy negro and niggeroll animations of /f/ nothing on Cred Forums is serious.
furries were banned because they were literally spamming all the boards with dog dicks and yiffing
Pokemon and ponies were given their own board not banned and even that was a kneejerk reaction due to idiots complaining about what they don't like.
40k isn't banned or segregated.
Also banning Cred Forums would just make things worse do you remember what happened after /new/ was deleted?
The mods are always fags
>I've been here since 2004.
Sure you have champ
>The racism used to be for laughs,
still is
>Over time, less and less of the racism was ironic, and more of it was sincere
And you know this how?
Got something to share?
And then there is this moron.
>The fucking Habbo Hotel raid was to fight racism
No moron it was because it was funny

>rustled jimmies
>Harambe
Gorillas always bring the worst memes t͏͏b͏͏h, they're hurting the economy.

This user, they know their shit.

12/10 post.

ayy lmao

What the fuck is Harambe anyway? I can usually figure this shit out from context clues, but I got nothing for that. Fuck I even see people on social media using the term.

A gorilla that was shot in the Cincinnati zoo because some dumbass niglet jumped into his cage while his fat as fuck parents were ignoring him.
People have ironically canonized him as some kind of saint in mockery of how people will try to treat victims of various highly publicized tragedies like saints.

I remember 2006 raid.
and I also remember /invasion but moot didn't like the idea of it and removed it.

Harambe was a gorilla in the Cincinnati zoo that was shot and killed due to how an unsupervised child climbed into the enclosure.

After Harambe's death, the internet went crazy by blaming the mom of the kid (she was grade A ghetto trash in the interviews). The Harambe references evolved into an oddity of memes where someone started a hashtag on Twitter of "dicks out 4 harambe".

It finally went into full levels of stupidity where SJW thought that Harambe was being used to make fun of niggers.

Seriously? It's that?

Kinda disappointed now.

Not that old but still funny

>A Croatian pedophile known for his long-winded racist rants. He brings prepared speeches and loves to soapbox about the downfall of Western society and global decency, in particular how homosexuals are evil. Frequently appears in Ruby Gloom threads, or at least used to; he threw the hissy fit to end all hissy fits when he learnt from a woman who'd worked on that Ruby and her friends were probably all in their 20's, thereby deflating his boner. The only worthwhile contribution he made was introducing Cred Forums to 'Serenity', a hilariously preachy "American Christian Manga" with no relation whatsoever to the kickass sci-fi movie by Joss Whedon.

lurkmore.com/view/List_of_notable_namefags_and_tripfags#Kaziklu

Sorry yeah it was invasion, my bad

blue penis, never erect

Roasted Bread is that you?

Eh, I agree and disagree with you tripfag.

As a person grows older throughout life, their perspective changes. I'm 30 and I used to view Republicans as the ultimate evil due to how the media displayed them. I would gladly beat the Democrat and globalist drum without thought.

After Bush left office and Obama came in. I started seeing that the world wanted life to be in a black and white filter instead of shades of gray.

It has become more apparent now with this election as SJW, Feminazi, liberals, and other faggots are using their voices to silences others while claiming to be the victims.

I hope that Trump is elected as that way I can see that stupidity hasn't taken over everyone. Yes, he isn't the best candidate, but he's 1000x better than Hillary and George Soros.

>we had a /raid/ board at one stage
There was never a board for raids on Cred Forums.

/bee/

rustled jimmies was the best meme

This. 100% this. People don't realize how hard the media shills for the democrats. I remember every show would shit on Bush, but I haven't seen anything outside of maybe the Boondocks and South Park take the piss out of Obama. One of the hardest things was watchign the Daily Show slowly turn biased as fuck.

what was the cyclops one?

i also miss HULKBUSTED

>Unironically believing Trump isn't just as retarded
Wew lad, good meme

W was also straight up a lot easier to make fun of

She's correct.

>Now, in her defense, she was raped by a nigger we went to school with and has had a dislike of black people ever since.

It's usually people who never have to deal with them due to living in sheltered communities that defend them. Like this guy in Dark Knight Returns. The people who are the most "racist" have to deal with them most often. Wonder why.

still quote this

Strangely enough, Hulkbuster isn't really needed much these days.

Probably because so few around here care about reading comics

This. Trump isn't as nearly as bad as Hillary, but that doesn't make him any stupid

Fuck me, forgot to add "less."

that was an excuse to raid habbo hotel.

remember: Cred Forums did it for the lulz

>legit old ass meme with TEH REI and Happy Negro
>shutting both sides of the argument down about Habbo Hotel
>"The mods are always fags"
>remembering when /new/ was deleted and why it would be fucking retarded to delete Cred Forums
I would love to buy you a beer and chat about why Snacks should never be brought back

I can't tell if Cred Forums is getting worse or if I'm just growing out of it.

Oh, its getting worse.

I can't tell if it's more sincere or just less witty

both

Here's the thing. We, as Americans, were fucked regardless this election cycle. None of the politicians would be successful in office.

Look at who Trump and Hillary defeated to claim their parties nominations. Bernie wasn't a viable option as the general public didn't hear of the man until the election cycle began.

Trump will win the election, have a ho-hum four years, and a new breed of Dems and Reps will come in.

>Dems will scream that they're clean up Trump's mess
>Reps will scream that they'll fix what Trump broke

Either way, this election is pointless. Republicans control congress. They'll stonewall Hillary and fight with Trump.

Probably just less funny. Racist jokes used to be done with clever timing and obvious comedic intent, but now it's just racist and edgy for the sake of offending people who aren't used to those kind of comments by now, which is a steadily dwindling population so the jokes aren't even really worth it.

>Croatian
shit, really? I could probably go kick his ass if I wanted to.

I loved those edits.

RRRAARRL!

YOU DIDN'T LOVE MOM

Ugh ... This
Cred Forums actually ruined the love in here, it was the safest space in Cred Forums and they took it from us

HE S DEAD FOR OURS SINS

That one didn't die though. It was killed off by triggered mods. Who needs fun right?

>Cred Forums memes
>fun

>'Serenity'
>the kickass sci-fi movie by Joss Whedon

Clearly an unreliable source.

[YOU] vs. (ME)

CONFESS SINS TO FATHER HULK, HULK SMASH PUNY SINS.

LET HIM FINISH RICK

Holiday Lanterns were great the first year, but after that it just became "Let's post Aunt Carol fapbait."

But I do miss Blackest Night Cred Forums. There was great Lantern OC.

It also describes redwood in purely positive terms.

>One of the hardest things was watchign the Daily Show slowly turn biased as fuck.

lol Daily Show was always biased as all fuck bro, all the way back in the 90s as soon as Jon took over

Know this was about an hour ago, but it still put a small smile on my face.

That's entirely not true, newfag morons. There was never a raid board on Cred Forums.

Who's that furfag who hung out around here years ago? I think he's dead.

This was such a random thread, I'm glad it lasted as long as it did.

Well, more of an Cred Forums meme honestly.

Frankface is my favorite Cred Forums meme. Nothing will ever top it.

Flyclops? Or Cred Forumsmeleon?

nah, when the threads go full politic and racist for no reason you know it's Cred Forums. The quality of posting has gone down since it was introduced. Now fuck off.

Blue Lantern Corgi

Was this the Prometheus of modern Cred Forums shit posting? I remember we went from this, to "that show", then Reddit, then Tumblr, then SJWs.

Old fag here.
Remember when Cred Forums and Cred Forums were OTP?
Remember when V for Vendetta was epic fail guy and not Social Justice Warriors?
Remember that day Cred Forums swarmed a video game and ironically got banned for racism to raise awareness about racism? Seriously this place is nothing like it use to be. I pity the new fags who will never understand the true heart and soul of Cred Forums

>you know it's Cred Forums
Are you under the impression that Cred Forums is capable of talking about politics?
>Now fuck off.
Seeing as how you're the one with the problem how about you fuck off and find someplace more accommodating to your fragile sensibilities?

YEH

>Remember that day Cred Forums swarmed a video game and ironically got banned for racism to raise awareness about racism?
Cunt this never happened, the habbo raids were just for fun not "raising awareness" about shit.
Cred Forums was never a force for anything and Cred Forums was never your private army you assholes trying to make the internet serious business are worst thing that happened here.

I dunno about Asians, but I can say that this is a common sentiment in the black community. I always thought it was funny that the same black girls who turned you down would then crucify you for dating outside of your own race.

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums were OTP
I thought it was Cred Forums and /ck/

I think you're the only person in this thread who's been on Cred Forums longer than I have. Thanks Marmandy Jones.

Why are Cred Forums-falseflags always so lazy?

>Cred Forumsmblr whining
found the real problem

Cred Forums has never been about "proving" anything until after Chanology and people who found out about Cred Forums thought it was a place to start grassroots movements. Please stop going to ED, grabbing pictures of old image macros, and pretending you were here before 2008.

I started coming to Cred Forums while in middle school in December of 03, starting with my friends sending me links and occasionally browsing Cred Forums or the flash boards I only ever left once around 07 only to come back.
Cred Forums was ruined before Cred Forums existed

Jesus Christ user, I thought I was cool for discovering it through zone-archive. Are you and your friends mentally fucked?

Well I'm 27 and I'm still here so probably.

Cred Forumsck/ for life

>raise awareness
It was for the lulz, it was always for the lulz.

I miss the hand turkeys, though I think it may have been more of a one time thing.

I'm interested, what?

>got hijacked by skinheads.
I have literally seen this maybe twice.
Absolutely retarded statement.

I think that's actually the whole problem with Cred Forums. Too many Cred Forumstards don't believe in "for the lulz." They're actually seriously trying to change history or some shit, they take everything so fucking seriously. So much of Cred Forums's classic ethos is that nothing on the internet is meant to be taken seriously, and Cred Forums sort of violates that.

Really, having a politics board on Cred Forums is probably a mistake to begin with.

DON'T PLAY COY

There are just as many screaming "praise kek" and laughing about the frog becoming an official hate symbol, so it evens out.

don't really ever think about how long i've been on here, but i remember how happy i was when Cred Forums started. didn't have to wait for comic related threads on Cred Forums.

serenity is good you nigger

It's everyone. Whether you like to admit it or not, people have started taking stuff too seriously in general. Cred Forums is just a really easy target, but this isn't solely on a single board, especially one with so many crossboarders in general.

>so it evens out.
It's not like the joke posts cancels out the serious "WE GOTTA BOTNET THE POLLS TRUMP CAN'T LOSE ;__;" posts.

>Literally rocks fall and randomly kill beloved characters
And what was that stupid shit with the guy and the sword anyway?

It's kind of weak though, the actions of one do not speak to the character of the collective. If she was raped by an asian, would she had an intense dislike of all asians afterwards?

>Really, having a politics board on Cred Forums is probably a mistake to begin with.

That's mostly how I feel about it

> I don't know who these people are or what they're doing on this website,
Literally stormfront

when an old fag spreads his wings

subspecies is the scientific term for race m8. they'd still be humans

I think the real problem is that everything is politicized now. Everything is some kind of statement, everything has to mean something, everything is either liberal or conservative, Cred Forums or Tumblr, alt-right or regressive left, and it's causing people to see things that aren't there.

That doesn't mean that there aren't things out there that are implicit political statements, those will make themselves clear, people just need to look outside their politics.

Don't you know?
Cred Forums is directly affecting global politics by worshiping a ancient egyptian frog god and accumulating dubs and pepe image macros so that they can achieve their ultimate goal of overthrowing the normies and control the worlds supply of chicken nuggies.
THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>>Literally rocks fall and randomly kill beloved characters
So Jojo?

Because Cred Forums users are the youngest and newest of every board except maybe Cred Forums.

>do you remember what happened after /new/ was deleted?
The problem is really that you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Cred Forums isn't an effective containment board.
Also while I agree with you that a lot of the racism is still just jokes, the way that the joking is done is fucking miserable now. It's spamming and pure retardation rather than any sort of legitimate attempt at humor. Another problem is that the small portion of actual racists then use the same kind of memeing and spamming, so it becomes more difficult to differentiate.
One thing no one has talked about is that there is a crop of people that are completely serious and those are the MUH DEGENERACY faggots. They get legitimately completely triggered by anything that isn't their version of how people should live and shit up any thread related to it. It's especially terrible with trannies, and these people unironically think that trannies are a new advent to Cred Forums, and think they should or even possibly could be purged. These people are far worse than the racists.

Thing is Cred Forums never was a containment board, just because you don't like it doesn't meant it is. Cred Forums natives do have become more annoying but the thing is you pretend people only use one board when that's a newfag thing.

Half of the native users of Cred Forums are also natives of Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, etc. Boards overlap, even Moot said most are crossposters, you complain about "Cred Forums" but those are just the people of Cred Forums who also are regulars of Cred Forums, delete Cred Forums and now you have the other half that turly only uses Cred Forums looking for another home to shitpost.

Not to mention you have all the tools to hide content you don't like, hide, sage and report.

That sticky session was fucking legendary. The Dark Knight film/Avatar finale sticky combo stayed up there like a week after the initial hype hit their peaks.

>the youngest and newest
Those are Cred Forumstards, Cred Forums is still the biggest board with the most traffic and the most mainstream one.

The Internet is getting worse. Cred Forums is merely following the flow.

Funny to think there was a time when we dictated where flow would go.

This, pretty much. the internet has become extremely vitriolic, even more so than when trolling groups where a thing.

On Cred Forums, this becomes even more noticeable because we have this shitty obsession with identity that leads people to see boogeymen everyone.

Not a thing he said is false.

>If this was 05 you would be complaining about the happy negro and niggeroll animations of /f/ nothing on Cred Forums is serious.

the best thing about this is that /f/ never stopped hooding flashes

Do you have any pics?

>the way that the joking is done is fucking miserable now. It's spamming and pure retardation rather than any sort of legitimate attempt at humor.
In your opinion
>Another problem is that the small portion of actual racists then use the same kind of memeing and spamming, so it becomes more difficult to differentiate.
So what?
>One thing no one has talked about is that there is a crop of people that are completely serious and those are the MUH DEGENERACY faggots.
So either filter or ignore them.
>They get legitimately completely triggered by anything that isn't their version of how people should live and shit up any thread related to it.
So you are in good company.
>These people are far worse than the racists.
Quit whining.
Also this

Back up what specifically?

Weird that DC would release a cover that's just a throne but whatever sells I guess.

>tfw this behavior today was almost exclusively shown from lolcows
What went wrong?

That's such a immature way of seeing things, everything is political.

I remember this story.

user went to see one of the Marvel movies with his Dad and his brother I think. The one where Thor's hammer shows up as a teaser. user's brother goes "Do you know what this means?" user's dad says

Can someone explain the chair meme?

>hide
I know is still there and no one banned the post.
>sage
It's not visible, people can't know we don't want that kind of concent so the proceed like nothing happened.
>report.
Maybe when we get actual moderation.

No it isn't. Even if it was, people are letting that get in the way of conducting their lives, obsessing over minute, freaking out over anything that disagrees with them. They're terrified of entertaining an opposing point of view.

>not muh

Have sex cuck

>Those are Cred Forumstards, Cred Forums is still the biggest board with the most traffic and the most mainstream one.
Is it? I guess it doesn't surprise me, I just never actually hear about Cred Forums anymore, even from within Cred Forums.

Reporting works, too well. Newfags and autists ruined Cred Forums with their rulesfag bullshit.

Also announcing sages and reports get you banned, that's why people forget about it. We need a code for it, like another herb: mint, shiso, sansho, dill, etc.

Man, cuck has really joined 'social justice warrior' in words that make me cringe no matter the context. I can't even read Stephen King books any more.

Because it's just porn. They split off all the interesting parts into /r9k/, Cred Forums, /s4s/, et al. and they distilled into shit.

Individually they spiced up the place, but on their own they're intolerable garbage.

it's the same thing, dude. none of these people are legit conservatives. they're parodies thereof.. just kiddies having lulz. it's not hard at all to tell the difference if you have more sense than a talkshow host

Web 2.0 happened basically

With a handful of social networks dominating the internet instead of hundreds of smaller sites it became increasingly easy to signal your views to the world and fall in with an echo chamber of your choosing

Lolcows used to be just that, now they can have thousands of followers with a few button clicks and speak in the UN if they're shilled for enough

Honestly, if things keep going the way they are, Cred Forums will have the highest traffic in about a year

Announcing sages and reports is baneable because new users where using it like a dislike button, sage was made to stop the thread from bumping and fade not to show how much you don't like that post.

And shitposting rose. Coincidence?

>like another herb:
>another herb
>another
Sage is pronounced "sah-gay" and is a Japanese word meaning "to lower" or "to go down."

you're a good man user

When people say Cred Forums shouldn't leak outside of Cred Forums it isn't about board loyalty or anything like that

It's about politics being fucking off-topic on any board that isn't Cred Forums and maybe /his/, and an extremely divisive topic that only ever catastrophically derails discussion

I don't care what side you're on. I come to Cred Forums to shitpost about comics and cartoons, not politics. Have some fucking basic decency and post about unrelated topics on boards that are better suited to accommodate them. I would also tell people to fuck off back to /ck/ if they started derailing threads with pictures of food all over the place, but of course they don't do that day in day out

Sage still works but now you can't use it as a passive aggressive way of whining, not to mention shitposting is increasing because more people are using the internet, Cred Forums grows every year.

This is the core of the issue. Remember, "Keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums."

What you are complaining about is a small minority of posters on Cred Forums that are stormfront or krautchan refugees that have mistaken Cred Forums for being serious and now think they are in good company, you are making the same mistake as them.
This has led to a bigger problem since believe it or not most other websites get their info from Cred Forums (albeit usually through a chain of other websites that can be traced back to here) there has come this strong belief in the public consciousness about how Cred Forums is this super serious neo nazi hive and that they have actual power over the world which has caused actual organizations and politicians to become more regressively liberal in reaction to what they see as a growing surge of racism, which leads to more content for Cred Forums to complain about and for the those stormfags to regurgitate with added bigotry for you to make more out of then it deserves and so on.
Basically Cred Forums's reputation is a self fulfilling cycle that cannot be broken unless you stop giving them so much credit.

I agree. Cred Forums is the new "edgy" board, so when Redditors and others come they tell of the horrors of Cred Forums. Back in the day, it was Cred Forums.

Not him but do you remember what a troll is m8? Because those who come here trying yo tide political bullshit with vague "on topic" discussions. They know they will trigger people, they know they will get replies. Trolling evolved to baiting, when you see a thread like "what comic character would [current politics topic/event]" It's a goddamn troll and I don't understand how people don't see it, it's one of the principals of shitposting, it starts like than and it follows when it strikes a nerve and natural discussions follows it.

Don't feed the trolls, hide, sage, report. It's not a matter board vs board, it's the same shit Cred Forums created, it just evolved.

i just recently had to officially call it quits on Cred Forums. it's almost exclusively cuckold memes now. it was headed that way for a while. nowadays when i get on Cred Forums at all, i'm on Cred Forums for all of an hour. it used to be love, but now half the time the only response i get is "(You)" which is a fucking dead meme already

You're a fucking moron and anyone who agrees with him is a newfag.

>It's about politics being fucking off-topic on any board that isn't Cred Forums and maybe /his/,
You hypocritcal twat.
Do you know why political discussion comes up on Cred Forums?
Do you know why as you put it "Cred Forums leaks onto Cred Forums (aka someone expressed political opinions you personally disagreed with)?
It's because people like you can't shut up about politics.
If you had a thread and just stuck to the topic it wouldn't be an issue but then someone will post a Kelly thread or a political cartoon thread and someone inevitably will express a political opinion one way or the other and than the accusations about someone being Cred Forums will start and never end until 404.
And then instead of learning from the experience and either forgoing political discussion on Cred Forums or at the very least not being such a smug cunt about it you will immediately start another thread and do the same thing again every time.
If you don't want "Cred Forums" stop baiting them.

The political climate and people in general are such that the majority of those posts are genuine. Granted, users are stupider since there are so many more of them these days, so they don't recognize pic related is true, but I'm willing to give some credit and say that a good deal of political comments are people not trying to troll.

I know that, it's a fucking sekret kode.

Calling Two-Face "Coinface" because of an user's story.

DON'T STOP ME NOOOOWW

(you)

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

>pure energy

If you really, legitimately believe this, you are seven colors of retarded.

Who has art of Chaptor, the Gentleman Velociraptor?

Assumptions make an ass of u and mptions. Outside of this particular thread I make a point to never talk politics. Politics belong in Cred Forums. One way or the other. Alt-right or SJW. I don't fucking care. Everyone who expresses a political opinion is a Cred Forumsio and should fuck off back to their board.

>when everyone's getting into all this serious stuff, and you only got here around 2008 or so

>Go into any political comic thread
>And there is always a political comic thread
>LOL STUPID (add any political stance here)!
>People start arguing the issue
>ZOMG WHO LET Cred Forums IN? (posts captain america punching hitler because anyone who disagrees with you is hitler)

God how long ago was that?

>gallery_6405_12_26626.jpg
When was the HDD failure?

I mean, this right?

He's a fag, but he's not wrong.

Me too, user. I guess I'm an original Newfag?

I was here for Wolfbatman, at least. God, that was a blast.

>after /new/ was deleted?
You mean /n/iggers?

The image was grabbed off google images
I have gone through about four computers since I started coming to Cred Forums I think the earliest images I have saved from here would be circa 05 not sure if any are screencaps though.

I can only think of "freehaven" or "mister twister".

It's this a thousand times. Too many people started pulling this shit, and then all the people that were actually as dumb as the shit that was getting posted thought they had a cool new hangout that they can post on from their phone where mom and dad can't see.

I'd also blame a lack of the old severe backlash of posting outside of Cred Forums without knowing what you were doing. Cred Forums used to be that first step that filtered out those that couldn't take it and taught the faggots that stuck around how to post. When you got tired of Cred Forums, you looked for another board based on a topic you enjoyed and posted there. Cred Forums is now entirely pointless. Name one single thing that Cred Forums is good for that another board doesn't exist for.

Also mods are fags.

>nothing on the internet is meant to be taken seriously, and Cred Forums sort of violates that.

One could argue the rest of the internet violates that as well.

Wait a minute. Oh God. Jetpack Viking. Nicky Two-Vests. Manny Quinn. God damn, the memories are flooding back...

Do you believe that guy is heading up a DC imprint now?

Shit yeah I got it confused with eight chan's (even with moot gone the filter and butthurt remain) news board.
But after it was deleted everyone started spamming Cred Forums, /sci/, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /lit/ and probably others endlessly.
Cred Forums is actually better with Cred Forums than without.

Well, yeah, of course it does.

And that's one of the reasons I keep coming to Cred Forums. This is actually one of the sanest websites on the entire internet.

Cred Forums was created in '06.

that's not tobacco

I remember the word feminism being the original destroyer of threads. Before Tumblr even existed the mention of the F word would send any thread into a 200 reply death spiral, all heated arguments carefully typed up like whole paragraphs of shit completely unrelated to OP. I learned to just bail when that button got pressed

The first ones were from a place called stormfront. That's been a while though, so they're all probably social media scum now.

Good times.

Do you mean this?

>are worst thing that happened here.
This.

You will. People become more jaded and more conservative as they get older, people who were here 8 years ago have most likely changed a lot and woken up to certain things. That's life.

We should have a racism board. Then they'd end up talking about politics to relieve the boredom of constant racism.

>there are people on Cred Forums who haven't watched the boondocks

I'M MAD

There are way better chans, pleb. Just none with this much traffic.

I miss it

I still missed quite a bit, I feel, and I was so young when I first came here that I can barely remember some stuff, anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMt55fi7ZQQ

if a chair gets thrown everyone suddenly fights

No other chan has ever taken off, they've always all been these weird little satellite websites floating in the ether. Even the one Cred Forums loves so much.

Who the fuck is Moot?

Some newfag who likes dressing as a little girl.

Fuck, I remember feminism threads on Cred Forums way before GG, but now board history is being revised to blame things on easy turning points.

It's always been a consistent, gradual change.

Big Man Plans was bitchin. I ought to storytime that.

Oh yes, good old Sinfest threads

I remember them being Cred Forums's achilles heel, mainly back in 08. I guess it kind of makes sense Cred Forums would be easily afflicted too

Is there a Cred Forums version of these?

>tfw Cred Forums used to be a bigger meme/content powerhouse than Cred Forums before 2012

Did the fags from the capeshit movie boom and Adventure Time fandom ruin everything, did we just have less to work with, or was it the mod crackdown after /mlp/ that stifled the board?

>/co used to be love
Cred Forums was only ever good for a single year.
Anybody that say's "Cred Forums was love" unironically is either a moron or someone that wasn't here then, the whole "Cred Forums" is love just referred to the fact that anons would share download links and porn with each other it had nothing to do with tolerance or hippy-dippy liberal circlejerking this board and indeed all of Cred Forums has always been divisive the only difference is that now you have some holier than thou cock swallowers that claim to things having been different before.

pepperidge farm remembers

Damn right I am this here is a Nimbostratus board cumulonimbusfags get out!

Superhero movies were a mistake.

A mix of all these.
The REAL mod crackdown happened after moot decided to leave though.

>most of the newfags are getting imported from Cred Forums

just fuck my shit up

That wasn't to fight racism. That was to screw with racists, because they overreact to everything. Like all those racist radio call-in show raids. Purely for the lulz.

>giant demoness ass threads
Those were fun

>Mystykal_IceMyst
you can't make shit like this up

I know Holiday Lanterns still happen but there's so damn many different ones, it's overkill now.

Fun Fact: Hal Turner turned out to be a FBI informant that hosted the show as a honeypot.

The Einstein and Launchpad picture. That's familiar, but I can't remember what it was. Some kind of tournament I think?

The game is the earliest meme I can recall right now.

I miss Cred Forumsku.

The funny this is that /new/ was the second time Cred Forums was born. I have no idea what convinced moot to do a third time.

Also, has anyone actually seen moot at Google? I'm starting to think the mods killed him and took over the board.

It's not the wild west internet days of the nineties any more. The internet IS taken seriously by the majority of people. The 'for the lulz' crowd is in the minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_rLRP709zU

>ever since 2013 you can get banned on Cred Forums for posting cropped porn reaction images

A lot of people who post on Cred Forums these days consider themselves "apart" from the rest of Cred Forums, so there's fewer contributers of OC/memes/inside jokes that feed into the whole website. It's no surprise that almost every drawfag that hangs around here nowadays keeps most their work offsite.

The scientology raid and "we are anonymous" was the beginning of the end of an era.

Blame it on the the internet. The internet eventually made it so Cred Forums memes and base emotions become powerful phenomena capable of rocking social and political development like a cradle.

Remember: Trump is running for president and Clinton is fighting off Pepe. THAT'S the world we're living in.

For you see, it's not that this site became worse; it's that the real world caught up to Cred Forums's stupidity and now shitposting has become as palpable and material as is the air we breathe in and out every second.

Things can only go more insane from here on.

That's pretty classic Cred Forums though too. The idea of the floating city above the common massive goes back a good deal in Cred Forums history.

>>ever since 2013 you can get banned on Cred Forums for posting cropped porn reaction images

>ever since 2015 you can get banned on Cred Forums for linking porn

>ever since 2015 you can get banned on Cred Forums for linking porn
A janitor deleted a link in Cred Forums.

Fuck the police, repost that shit.

and yet he still got sent to prison

also it's not like anyone knew that

Suzuran a qt.

6 Feet Thunder... I was in the thread that started that. I named that motherfucker...

>and yet he still got sent to prison
He was released because of that reason.

>has become
No one remembers Usenet.

Hell, there's nothing but bitching about how "cringy" it is when they show up. Cred Forums is just unfun.

From what I remember, Cred Forums was always small, like /tg/ was. It's just that TV was even smaller, back when i arrived it was one of those 100 posts a week board.

All boards act like they aren't part of the site nowadays.

It has always been
>Cred Forums & /ck/
>Cred Forums & Cred Forums until later when it became Cred Forums and Cred Forums
>/d/ & /x/
>Cred Forums & /lgbt/

Holiday Lantern threads are one of those seasonal Cred Forums traditions I hold dear.

>Night of the Were-Ed on Halloween
>Thanksgiving Lanterns on the way home from Thanksgiving dinner
>Grandma Got Runover By a Reindeer on Christmas

It was a best sidekick contest or something. They rigged the contest and when it caused butthurt said that reddit did it.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums used to have a rivalry back in the day, but they weren't tsundere for one another.

I remember we raided the fuck out of them one night and I posted the entire Super Bowl Shuffle.

And honestly, it's always annoyed me. It's one thing to take personal pride in being able to hold a decent conversation on a site like this, but then you have the ones who have to go around boasting about it, drawing attention, which not only comes off as loving the smell of your own farts, but will naturally attract people who would want to shit things up to piss off the boasters.

Internet memes went mainstream and now there're perhaps hundreds of other outlets and meme repositories than there used to be just five years ago. Twitter is a bigger source of memes than Cred Forums right now, since that's what hashtags essentially amount to.

09 here
First reoccurring thing I remember off the top of my head is roasted bread

>Really, having a politics board on Cred Forums is probably a mistake to begin with.
It's a containment board, otherwise their faggotry would be everywhere.

The show was always left leabi bf but at least theyd make jokes of bill clinton and other dems. Now every joke is a comment on fox news or shilling for BLM

Encyclopedia Dramatica was the beginning of the end, Know Your Meme just finished it.

Those fucks should be flayed alive. Lurking moar should always be encouraged.

Doesn't help that they now have a britbong hosting the show.

I've been been a fan of containment boards. They always seem to boil down to replacing actual moderation with hope that people post shit where it belongs.

Did the Usenet cause a presidential candidate denounce a cartoon frog as a symbol of right-wing extremism? Did it?

I honestly do like that the community is above Cred Forums, but bringing attention to it is no good. Agree with everything you said.

Yes, actually.

>I've been been a fan of containment boards.
*I've never been a fan of

Jesus.

Vitriolic in the sense that everything is serious business now. All I know about USENET are stories of people doing really stupid fun stuff.

Cred Forums & /x/ came first. With good reason.

Came from 2008. "you fags killed Cred Forums" is imprinted firmly in my memory

lurk moar was always a way to tell off newfags. Not to integrate them.

Some things were impossible to understand by lurking alone.

Homosexuals should be banned from Cred Forums, I'm legit serious name a more persistent and shitpost filled type of thread than "Steam friends" and "Cropped trap porn on top" although I'll admit the people who post the second may not be homosexual

>banned on Cred Forums for linking porn
You're fucking with me, but I could totally see that happening.

Oh yeah, happens on /aco/, too.

>Some things were impossible to understand by lurking alone.

So? It worked for us.

>Came from 2008. "you fags killed Cred Forums" is imprinted firmly in my memory
I miss my Internet Hate Machine.

>now
Godwin's law started there. Such rage has never been reproduced on the internet since.

But it's a porn board.

1. Back your shit up nigger.
2. You didn't even try to recover stuff from your drives?

That doesn't allow a decent chunk of Cred Forums related characters.

GRANDPA'S GONNA SUE THE PANTS OFF OF SANTA

Only a couple more months...

slate.com/articles/life/culturebox/2014/12/the_year_of_outrage_2014_everything_you_were_angry_about_on_social_media.html

>We used to yell at the TV but it couldn’t hear us. Finally someone can. So you turn to all the people next to you, all the friends and followers, and you are typing and then you are hitting send, post, tweet, submit.

Fuck that nonsense.

reddit.com/r/RealGirls/comments/559ioq/the_librarian_look/

The janitor treats it like his personal playground. I've seen him edit entire threads on a whim without rhyme nor reason.

That said, there are some legitimately autistic fucks on that board.

Kill yourself.

Why is that place so fucking poorly run?

I blame a lot of it on a lack of intelligence and fact checking by the social media crowd. They believe anything they read and repost it for more people to just mindlessly accept. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that they're getting it from people they think they know and not just some big "news source," so it's easier to just trust.

I remember a time when putting your real name on ANYTHING on the internet was like the worst thing you could do. Privacy was point number one. Now you put your name on everything. Post pics of yourself and name everyone else in the photo. Report where you are at any given moment. Post your personal thoughts on anything and have people respond to it under their real names.

The funniest part about it is the problems that these people cause for themselves. Cyberbullying wouldn't even be a thing if you posted as BILLYMAYS999 instead of your actual name, David. The people that pick on you wouldn't even know it was you posting your fucking fanfics. But NOPE, common sense is gone.

Sinfest used top be good.

>So? It worked for us.

Did it?

I only have what I have, mate, and what I have isn't much.

>finally plan to backup my 1TB drive full of vintage 06-09 porn and Cred Forums shit
>fails
I only saved a little bit too. Fuck me I'm depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7o-TmYd1zCA#t=39m49s

I feel like it was probably the adventure time boom and a general shifting of the board. A lot of the older people moved on after the ideals and taste of the board changed dramatically and I feel like the general user age slipped down a bit for awhile. We could always bring back the thunder and TRY to start more threads that push creativity and original Cred Forumsmics and brainstorming sessions and shit like the older days, but it would be a ton of work and there might not be enough of us left to really fuel that engine's start.

Unrelated, but I really miss demotivational posters.

Quality post right here.

Baneposting, Feels, and finally Pepe ruined memes. It feels like we've been recycling that shit for years.

I hardly even see an image macro these days.

>I remember a time when putting your real name on ANYTHING on the internet was like the worst thing you could do. Privacy was point number one. Now you put your name on everything. Post pics of yourself and name everyone else in the photo. Report where you are at any given moment. Post your personal thoughts on anything and have people respond to it under their real names.

I still remember that old video about a girl being scolded by her mom and her big brother after she came back from meeting a guy he met on MySpace. The dude especially kept yelling "MySpace! My! Space!" like it was synonymous with something outrageously stupid.

I really want to understand what the fuck happened. Did Zuckerberg tamper with the water sources of the whole world as he was designing Facebook, or what?

I think one of the biggest strikes to Cred Forums was the desperate need to archive. The original points to Cred Forums were anonymity and nothing being permanent. Now, generals create tripfags at an amazing rate, and every dumb thing they say can be searched out easily. Fuck, I can go find threads I started 3 years ago.

I know that there was an interest in archiving Cred Forums since forever ago, but not to this degree. First you had to go fucking manually nominate the thread on the archive site, then several people had to vote it up to being a full-on submission for review, and if it was actually good enough, the archival site would save it. But now, anything and everything gets saved.

>Pokemon and ponies were given their own board not banned and even that was a kneejerk reaction due to idiots complaining about what they don't like.
Ponies are banned, even in Cred Forums. The only place they're allowed is /mlp/ and /trash/.

Yeah generals are absolute shit. I mean I understand the benefits of having one, but they're just giant circlejerks.

Forced anonymity needs to be enforced again.

Prove this wrong. You can't.

not everyone is Cred Forums. some of them are just retarded and don't know what redundant backups are.

They are a sad lot, but don't pity them.

Remember when loss wasn't loss?

I didn't save much at all back in 03-04 since I was just lurking Cred Forums in the school computer lab but I have some stuff from 05 on my computers old hdd which is sitting right in front of me.
I was about to open it up and post some images but while I can find the 3.5"ide to usb connector i can't find my power cable to plug it in.
I can see if I put anything on my travel hdd though.

>memes from Reddit
What the fuck is with this "Chad" shit?!

I've seen cocksuckers post it and tell me to gb2reddit in the same post. Fuck me I'm mad now.

loss is perhaps one of the biggest examples of the evolution of memes.

This, I had some genuinely therapeutic moments talking with Father Hulk.

Those people don't use the internet. They use twitter et. al. They are the modern TV land, not Civil War reenactors.

It was funny, died, came back, became meta, was run into the ground.

I hope it stays dead this time. Fucking Pet Semetary.

>above Cred Forums
It's not.

My friends and I were playing LEGO Avengers and when switching to Spider-Man from the DLC someone asked how to shot web.

That was the day I realized we were officially too old to still be on Cred Forums.

And yet, here we are.

/r9k/. A "chad" is just a guy who has his stuff together. He's the guy holding the girl in "Shit was so cash".
It's weird how/r9k/ stuff just permeates throughout the internet, now. Or maybe that's just me.

Robots were a mistake.

>Now, generals create tripfags at an amazing rate, and every dumb thing they say can be searched out easily. Fuck, I can go find threads I started 3 years ago.

Always said Generals were the antithesis of this site.

>3 years ago.
warosu.org/jp/thread/S5112216#p5113498

They stopped when every single dubs got nominated.

kek

That wasn't for linking porn.

But Cred Forumsck/ threads are best threads.

/r9k/ was an experiment that needed to end. /s4s/ was a joke that never needed to be made. All containment boards should never have existed, and heavy moderation should have been used to drive the retards off instead of giving them their own playgrounds.

Also fuck generals.

>It's weird how/r9k/ stuff just permeates throughout the internet, now
You actually believed everybody except for /r9k/ is a sociable, well-adjusted dude with a gf and his own source of income?

CHOCOLATE DIAMOND!!!

Yeah, I know they're older than that, but I mean I can search out a thread I used to make regularly, which started 3 years ago.

I don't get what you mean, I just mean that I've just seen stuff posted more frequently that ends up being sourced back to /r9k/.

>All containment boards should never have existed
see >Thing is Cred Forums never was a containment board, just because you don't like it doesn't meant it is.

Maybe some day...

When one tiny aspect of a subject tangentially related to a board's purpose begins to dominate infest every thread and generate cancerous wankfests accompanies by a sharp increase in overall board traffic, there is clearly enough interest to warrant a new board. Happened with 2hu, smalhorse, pokeymans and other stuff, and it still happens. We really need a superheroes board, for instance.

Not him, but I genuinely believe a lot more people are better off than they let on. Even there.

I didn't even mention Cred Forums in my post. Your argument is invalid.

actually, comprehensive archives came first than 4chanarchive. on the same year and only for Cred Forums, with positive response, but first nonetheless.

Man, you faggots sure love to complain about Cred Forums at the drop of a hat, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=5y9YWjrbpzk

/jp/ needed to exist. It's first users were the most autistic of /prog/. They did garugamesh. They could have ended the site.

>been here since at least 08
>can barely remember some of this stuff

do I have brain problems?

Speak for yourself. This election has been fucking hysterical.

CNN had a half hour panel discussion about frog memes a few days ago. Shit's ridiculous.

No, we just complain about Cred Forums non stop. It isn't our fault their numbers make it look like hats are permanently dropping and it sure as fuck isn't our fault their fat oily fingers keep dropping their fedoras when they tip them too far.

>posting on Cred Forums
>asking that question

/r9k/ became a colony for that year's newfags, because it was new that year, and they were numerous. Pathetic whiny shitheads all of them. But for a while, a few months maybe, it was glorious.

Because guess what? The /r9k/obot archetype is nothing new. It just received a new name. By and large, and no matter how mainstream the internet gets, the web will be filled with the archetypical insecure, friendless, socially inept virgin without a job or any more talents than reposting things. Obviously, since that's the kind of people that would stay seated for hours wading through shit on the internet day and night, while the "chads" are out there partying or pursuing a career.

As Jackie Gleason said:
>If you have it and you know you have it, then you have it. If you have it and don't know you have it, you don't have it. If you don't have it but you think you have it, then you have it.

Basically, it doesn't matter if you're not literally an obese, neckbearded NEET who hasn't showered in months. If your mindset is of such a person, that's all it takes. Everybody knows an ugly but confident man is much, much more attractive and popular than any average-looking dude with zero charm or personality.

I'm tired of this "there should be a capeshit board" narrative. No, it won't make Cred Forums a better place, it will just make it an empty place. Most of the non-superhero stuff is miscellaneous original-content threads that get constantly remade, is that really all you want to see on the front page of Cred Forums every fucking day? Because that's already pretty much what you get.

I remember the brown box spam and the time the previous moot turned Cred Forums into ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

'member the Chowder live watch threads?

'member the Flapjack threads and all the nightmare fuel reactions?

fun times

Maybe you don't have to respond to every single one of their posts, and if it's breaking the rules like trying to derail a thread or being off-topic in the first place you should report it?

Most people that want to split up Cred Forums do it because they want to see this board set on fire. That's all.

Motherfucker I've been going to Cred Forums since it first existed and even I'll complain about the state it's in right now. Frogposting to no end, people who actually believe an Egyptian god will help win the election, an inability to not keep Cred Forums stuff in Cred Forums, newfags acting like all this stuff is the way it's always been. An unending wave of newfags and actual redditors have over taken there. What's more, they refused to lurk moar and adapt to board and Cred Forums culture, forcing their preconceived ideas about what this site is onto Cred Forums.
At this point they all need to be permab&. Not like most of them would be smart enough or experienced enough to get past it.

CN was pretty bleak for those years, but Chowder and Flapjack were pretty great despite it all. I miss them.

>Maybe you don't have to respond to every single one of their posts
Your optimism is adorable, user-chan.

>empty
We used to talk about things before the movie shitstorm. A lot of it was superheroes, but it was comics and cartoons. And we could still discuss superhero comics and cartoons on Cred Forums if we had another broad for movies/games/thefuckingtwitterfeeds/etc.

>Lick Jim Gordons asshole

Just go to /qa/ rather than being off-topic on Cred Forums, then.

Just tell live action to fuck off to Cred Forums.

I figure there's nothing I can do to help you with your mental disorder, then.

They don't want those wankers either, and they are better at repelling them than Cred Forums. A new board for superheroes would free us both from the onus of popularity among idiots.

No, it would just give Cred Forums another board to shitpost on.

Shut the fuck up with this nonsense. Cred Forums barely gets any movement as it is.

I know a few of you came to Cred Forums through /x/ and made Cred Forums you home board where you at former /x/philes?

>barely
It is way, way too fast now. Maybe you belong on Cred Forums.

I did hang out on /x/ in late 2011 and early 2012. I ain't gonna bother with that board again. Like, it's so different from the rest of Cred Forums it may as well be another website.

I had a thread stay up without any posts for six hours today. Can it.

I still call things Obama's Republic of Hitlerstan.

I wish I had saved more of these.

>six hours
>not six days

I started on back in like 09, I left when moot did and I came back this year, honestly it feels the same here, we were always fighting about something but in the end we all agreed the most of the other boards had it worse. I'm glad there's still a bunch of old fags on here.

When we used to talk about anime without having to pull the rule book out because Cred Forums was waifu country

gb2

Toonami threads are still a thing and people try to make such off-topic threads (sometimes by accident) all the time.

The board was slower then so we could just talk about random shit, we used to have threads made about everything /tg/, /diy/ type topics and no one had to shit post. It was the golden age.

So wait, the tranny bashers are the problem, or the trannies themselves re the problem?

That first guy, I think. He's dead, ain't he?

The Green Lantern punching his boss ones (feat. Help Me Green Lantern I have no arms) were the best ones.

>Help Me Green Lantern I have no arms
I forgot all about that shit.

No, Freehaven's still alive.

Less of a vocal furfag, though, I think.

Whatever happened to worksafe fapping, damnit?

It has always been a mix of actual racism together with 50 shades of irony, it ahs always been funny because most people in here ain't think skinned to let this kinda of shit get to them.

I honestly don't get why you guys get triggered so much by this. There is also some shitters on Cred Forums where every single time some one says the word nigger people always type "I want Cred Forums to leave" and start shitposting reaction images, apparently this is starting here as well.

Why do you guys get triggered by this? \It is the easiest thing to ignore. I simply don't get it that of all horrible thing this image board has to offer you get angry by the most trivial and basic form of shitposting.

Do you remember when Movie Theater Lad told us all about how he once fucked and sucked off an entire troop of Boy Scouts?

Twister is still around, he just posts in his Geronimo Stilton threads. He has a thing for small rodents. There's still an image floating around of him asking for edited porn of Chip n' Dale.

Cred Forums was best when the only archive was /rs/, the searchable filesharing link archive board.

RIP in piece Popcorn Mariachi.

Why WOULD you not date black girls?

They're like women+.

Lips+, breasts+, hips+, ass+.

Christ, I remember when /rs/was my main source for downloads.

>all those dead links in every search

Generals eat balls more than Mr goddamn T.

It's all fake, yo. It's what they never tell you.

I've been here since 2006 and even remember the fucking text only boards

and can say the racism was legit, and still is.

Wang Fire.

A ROUNABOUT

Stephen King's started using the word 'cuck?'

...first off everything in this thread is from last few years only.
makes me feel old.

but anyways

Cred Forums is love
Cred Forumsmrades

and for the true old fags

MovieTheatreLad
...,mainly the whole boy scout story

I remember.

Jesus man, are we the only two oldfags left.
what are we doing with out lives

That story has been passed around for centuries. If people weren't here for it, I'm sure they saw it on Cred Forums or some shit.

Only the oldest of oldfags will recognize this perfectly normal ditto.

Remember when the guy that created Motion through a huge shitfit when Cred Forums concluded that she gained nothing from being transgender?

Fuck I remember when everyone shrieked hipster harder than everyone shrieks Cred Forums now. How many years ago was that?

I used to go to a tinychat with MovieTheaterLad. jesus christ...

>Algore, first emperor of the moon, reclaims the internet he invented

was fred a thing or the images is memeing

Could you explain?

I wish more black women wore their hair naturally. Are afros difficult to keep clean, or is it really an example of European cultural overflow?

I seriously, honest-to-God, just assumed he was joking when he wrote out that post the first time.

But then he kept insisting it was true!

I wish I didn't remember that.

I'll forget about it for months at a time, and then I'll be on Cred Forums and someone will mention him, and I'll 'member...

>I wish more black women wore their hair naturally. Are afros difficult to keep clean, or is it really an example of European cultural overflow?
It's a little of both. Afros are a massive bitch to maintain as it is, and there's still a lot of stigma against black people having their hair natural depending on where you are.

My sister wears her hair natural and my grandmother's been begging her to at least have it straightened for years.

So, I have a question about a meme.

Why is everyone such a dick to Boko?

>Why is everyone such a dick to Boko?
Partly he deserves it, partly tradition.

I miss this one.

What about a short afro, like the warrior-woman from Conan wore?

Support your sister. Frankly, I wish more women had pride in their natural beauty.

I work retail, and I got sent to tidy up the make-up aisles today and I just couldn't wrap my mind around what a colossal waste of time it all is.

A woman was standing there trying to decide between Soft Blush and Faint Beige and when she left I took a look and I couldn't for the life of me tell them apart.

I'm pretty sure that it's all just a great big money-making conspiracy to trick women into wasting their time.

What did he do?

Cred Forums pls go

>I'm pretty sure that it's all just a great big money-making conspiracy to trick women into wasting their time.
Nah, it's just western culture for women to make themselves pretty for us.

It's $11 for a thimble-sized container of flesh-colored paint!

Anyway, I got off topic there.

The point is, black women are sexy and I wish they'd date me.

There's a gorgeous mulatto girl who works the front desk and she doesn't date white guys. Disappointing!

>anytime a female/minority is brought up, Cred Forums flies in to flip shit for no reason
>"What if this change is natural"

It isn't, you're shitposting, piss off.

It's a trip faggot who actively contributes to the piss poor quality of threads. Notice how it'll always show up when a thread is wildly off-topic, and seldom ever contributes anything meaningful to on-topic threads. That and it's an attention where.

It's the rampant single-motherhood. Superficial bitches are always having their kids dress up ridiculously and alter their hair in stupid ways without a father figure that's present or willing to tell kids about their worth outside of their appearance.

Weaves, straightened hair, underaged inappropriate clothing, pageant obsession, all that jazz.

Fred was me.

I claimed 1 mil get in the name of Hank Scorpio, from the scarred, burning ruins of an exploding board.

I'm not against it, but I'm also not against dating outside of my race. And apparently, that's some kind of carnal sin or something.

>What about a short afro, like the warrior-woman from Conan wore?
That's what I have and it's still a pain in the ass to take care of.

>Support your sister. Frankly, I wish more women had pride in their natural beauty.
>I work retail, and I got sent to tidy up the make-up aisles today and I just couldn't wrap my mind around what a colossal waste of time it all is.
>A woman was standing there trying to decide between Soft Blush and Faint Beige and when she left I took a look and I couldn't for the life of me tell them apart.
Yeah, it's fucking retarded., Especially when all that shit only serves to ruin their skin as-is and they refuse to recognize it.
Wearing something like lipstick as decoration is one thing, but thinking that you NEED to use foundation or else you're ugly is another thing entirely.
a girl I know was whining about how ugly she looked because she didn't have time to put any on and it took all my willpower not to just go NO BITCH YOU LOOK BETTER WITHOUT IT

>I'm pretty sure that it's all just a great big money-making conspiracy to trick women into wasting their time.
Of course.

>>I'm pretty sure that it's all just a great big money-making conspiracy to trick women into wasting their time.
>Nah, it's just western culture for women to make themselves pretty for us.
Most of the extra shit women do is solely to impress other women. It has nothing to do with men at all.

I miss when Cred Forums was love. Now it's tv and v. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck co. I'm on mobilen so fuck proper \'s. Fuck love.

I honestly think straightened hair looks like shit in blacks.

Man I remember when GETs had actual impact. I loved that stuff.

Everything bad you do is magnified x10 times when you don a trip. Add that to Boco's typical attitude and you'll see why he's treated like that.

>That's what I have and it's still a pain in the ass to take care of.

That's a shame -- but wouldn't the process of straightening thing out and KEEPING the hair straight be just as annoying?

I'd think NOT paying for the straightening product and just going natural would be preferable.

Does anyone else remember WaifuAnon? She and WarmMilk from Literotica were what got me to really appreciate black women.

I dunno, man. I was raised by a single mother and she didn't have my sister do any of that shit.
But on the other hand, my cousins who were raised by both parents fell right into that retarded hoodrat nonsense.

somehow this is funny

>That's a shame -- but wouldn't the process of straightening thing out and KEEPING the hair straight be just as annoying?
>I'd think NOT paying for the straightening product and just going natural would be preferable.
Going natural is definitely better for your hair in the long run, but black people hair is just going to require work regardless of what you do.

The only real way to avoid it is to just shave it all off.

RAARRLshach
Riflebub
Hankface

all will be well

start coming to us lesser known boards.

I will not mention my main for obvious reasons, but it is still in pretty good form

I was raised right around Gettysburg, and I don't know of any other city in America where the consequences of racism are more readily apparent. Seeing the modern division -- the racism on both sides of the divide -- is really disheartening. Everyone seems so eager to generalize; you're a White Devil, you're a Black Thug. I was raised with the understanding that, if you're going to judge someone, you judge them for how they ACT, now what they look like. Gettysburg's lesson is that this kind of division leads us to fighting, brother against brother, until tens of thousands of people lie dying in the mud.

It's a shame.

Quit trying to get us to to /mlp/, ya prick! Nobody wants to go to the Dark Lands!

no you dont

HAMBOIGAHS!

>WarmMilk.

Holy shit!

Her Voicemail audio is amazing!

Holy shit... He's coming bach....

This is me exactly

The thing I miss most are threads of people roleplaying being goons in Gotham

Oh also that one idea THIS IS SHIELD about the daily life of a shield agent, one million times better then marvel's actual shield show

>Most of the extra shit women do is solely to impress other women. It has nothing to do with men at all.
We're apes, we like to fuck.

In some cultures it's the men who do it, but the end goal is just the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=3jCmEJ64bOU

still better than gunnershitfail

Go on...

Are these still happening? I've never confessed to Father Hulk but I want to.

I'm an 09fag; I only remember Flyclops and HAMBOIGAHS. And THIS IS SHIELD.

Just do a search for WarmMilk + Literotica and listen to the Voicemail audio.

She calls you 'daddy' and begs for your dick.

After November it's going to be weird because I'll be calling America either Hillary's Republic of Hitlerstan or Trumps Republic of Hitlerstan, and it will no longer be joke...

Anyone remember the Crushtacean?

I miss RRAAAARRLschach and Hank Face.

I still do Hank Face edits from time to time.

How's this for a meme?

>Reading comics.

Danke

On a related note, r/GoneWildAudio is the bees knees. If only Bishy would do more releases, that shit is incredible.

he's an unrepentant tripfag, for starters.

he also likes to spam his waifu, whom is Cred Forums and shit tier.

Mines pretty easy to manage. The only issue is you have to comb it every day or that shit gets decidedly more difficult. When I was little I used to go weeks without combing it, it would get gross and when I did comb it, it could get to the point where I'd pull knotted clumps out of my hair. However my shits loose as fuck, I don't know how much harder it is to manage when it's super nappy. Also I'm a guy doing the bare minimum to keep clean and manageable. A woman or anyone with any real self respect really would probably care more to style and maintain that shit beyond bare necessities.

Fuck, I miss these...

Who do you recommend on GWA?

Hey, you're welcome!

She's really, really cute; I used to love her stuff.

I've already listed my only favorite, the rest are a momentary thing.

It's an instant-close if she's got a shit mic or she talks like she's a chimney sweep.

his drill will pierce the heavens!

That was a blast to the past.

420chan /i/ workin' the marks even after its demise all these years later

Here: soundgasm.net/u/TheBishoppe/

I wonder if she still hangs around these parts.

>Bishy

TheBishoppe?

I legitimately miss Roasted Bread.

Y-y-yeah...?

Are we all secret GWA listeners?

>tfw Cred Forums is filled to the fucking brim with tumblr
>it's painfully obvious
>whenever it's pointed out, some Cred Forumsumblrite points and screams about anons complaining about the tumblr boogeyman to enforce the rampant autism.

I hate it, and I hate that it'll probably never change

I find it really relaxing.

Play an audio, lean back, close my eyes...

>bait.tiff

I oscillate between GWA and r/pillowtalk.

There was one girl who just... slept. That shit put me right to sleep.

Fuck me, I need a girlfriend.

So you think WE and BLACKED are funny and not spam? That's not an opinion, that's a denial of reality

>r/pillowtalk.

Where has this been all my life?

On Reddit?

Once again tumblr does not hold a monopoly on easily triggered bitches.
Some are from tumblr, some are from reddit, some are from SA or other chans or gaia, or various forums.
just saying "Tumblr" doesn't do much, confront their bullshit directly they are not faerie by naming them you have not defeated them.

>So you think WE and BLACKED are funny and not spam?
Funny and spam are not mutually exclusive concepts also a lot of that shit is basically just a running joke at this point like somebody baneposting at any mentions of big guys.
If it bothers you so much you could just filter it but that fact you haven't speaks volumes about you.

Everyone knows what you mean when you say it though. We know that tumblr is like 50% porn and 30% shitposting, but it's been named after the other 20%.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Isn't it simpler to just refer to them as sjws?

there's no point in arguing with the asshole from tumblr. the're always gonna insist all the shit that is their fault isn't their fault.

inb4 worthless responses. I don't care about you or your shit site. please go back to it.

The reason why Cred Forums is legitimately racist and conservative now, rather than ironic, is because we grew up.

The social justice/BLM/Soros shit opened most of our eyes. We can't go back to being liberal.

Mfw I know people like this

This board went to shit when funny shit started to be shouted down. The content improved but the demographic posting things did not.
Bitch Potter was cancerous but nothing in the last few years here will ever be as memorable as laughing at that loser for me.

The only thing this place still gets right is hilarious generation r34 of new and unusual characters.

>have one of dave's gay batman fics stashed on external hard drive.
>visiting family so it's an hour and a half away.

Not him but I just read the latest Stephen King book and he's clearly thirsty for black dick with the Jerome Character he made

Honestly on the one hand at least the board was united rather than divided
He could derail threads easier but what we currently have is so much more pervasive. It's a tossup.
It definitely was easier when he, or the Pone was the thing to hate. Now it's just shit from all sides with no shelter

He was entertaining. Reminds me of that old "back in my day trolling meant something" macro. We've gone from that being a joke to an accurate sentiment.

Yes filitering the word "we" seems incredibly useful
And baneposting is shit when it's just "YOU'RE A BIG GUY" "FOR YOU"

Remember when we stood up to the bullies, Cred Forums?

I was waiting for this shit

Wow. Shit that's actually kind of terrifying
it's like in 3ish years when "1990 was 30 years ago" memes become true, but it's just on a more frightening and ethereal level

>And baneposting is shit when it's just "YOU'RE A BIG GUY" "FOR YOU"
Are you sure Cred Forums is right for you?

forced meme is forced

I'M HAVIN' SUCH A GOOD TIME

I agree with him actually.

If everything was political people would actually engage with their local politicians and elections. Instead you just have American asshats shouting louder every 4 years.

THIS ONE IS CLEARLY THE BEST MEME EVER CIRCULATED

FUUUUUUUCK EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD

The Dredge?

I moved to reddit and I'm sure a lot of other anons did too.

TICKS