Post Underrated cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVVrjuHtjE8zAXg4xrWaxEi
youtube.com/watch?v=lES0FU3VyYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw it and liked it because it had a children's book vibe

Well, it is based on children's books.

It is like Star vs the Forces of Evil with more testosterone, and without wasting time on shipping
Just pure action-comedy without being botched down by pointless drama or excessive "deepest lore"

This was only average, until Tracy showed up in season 2. It's a shame CN only showed half of the second half, and that was only on their website.

I miss season 1 Elena.

Holy shit, somebody stop her bofore going full legbeard

I quite liked the shorter hairstyle. Sadly I don't remember her being prominent in season 2.

I think she has about roughly the same number of appearances in season 2. It probably feels less because of the additional focus on Tracy.

I remember watching it and feeling genuinely pained at some parts of the animation per episode being rendered at a smooth 60fps, whereas the remainder just looked like it had been locked at 15 otherwise the PC they made the show in would shit itself over.

It was... awkward.

Holy fuck puberty has hit Angelo hard

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVVrjuHtjE8zAXg4xrWaxEi

2 obscure for me
Also was King the cartoon ment to be educative? I saw part of an episode and I think they were teaching about voting.

didn't the creator of this shit outright admit this was a blatant rip-off of spongebob?

youtube.com/watch?v=lES0FU3VyYE

From what I've seen of King, it isn't educational in anyway whatsoever...

I dunno about the shows creators, but that's what Rob Paulsen (voice of Coconut Fred) has said numerous times.

The magic key is so underrated only brit anons will remember it.

>She has larger boobs in the second season
That was a nice detail to add.