KOTH Online updated!

Hank has another fucking nerf to his mount riding ability!

>no amount of buffs will make bill good

Take these lame role-play threads back to where they belong:

Oh cry some more. You Hanks are still the only class who can comfortably ride a lawnmower without it constantly bucking on you. Try playing as Khan or any other low-STR character one of these days, see how far you get trying to operate Heavy Equipment.

Somebody's salty over Dale's pocket sand nerf.

But dude they buffed his squirrel tactics so hard it was literally impossible to touch him with his cooldown rate

>being a Eddx3 cuck
>in the year 2016

How's that Rolf nerf workin out for ya? Cuck.

Why can't i get bobby's "that's not my purse!" passive ability? what stats do i level up

Not a passive, you have to complete the quest chain tied to the arena system.

Why does the developers keep nerfing Bill's confidence?

>Targeting Dale when he still has his buffs activated
What kind of noobs are you? Dales crumble without a Nancy to support them. Just focus down the Nancy with one of your Shaman.

i know dude, he used to be a meta-tier character. but now he's just used as a troll set

That only works when red-corn isn't on there team tho.

Dude Shaman are effective in niche settings but usually they can't even touch a Dale. It's almost like they shrug off whatever debuff is thrown their way.

>tfw you play as bobby but still can't unlock ultimate Lama abilities

Monkey style is far better if you actually want to deal damage

Can someone explain why the fuck I'm seeing Senior Managers in the initial tutorial missions? I can't even do the tank wipe tasks (thank goodness they fixed the clockwise swirl bug) without someone blowing me up.

i know but casulfags who think there god like the free emergency escape whenever they want

I dropped the game for a while. Has dales pocket sand nerd been fixed?

nope, it has in fact gotten worse

>that build where there's a 1 second cooldown for pocket sand
It's like they want Dales to pigeon hole themselves.

Fucking hanks are the only characters that need an AOE attack but it unlocks at level 80. Why even play?

>there are people who didn't like the Nine Rivers expansion