m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSifQeTLU68
youtu.be/m0QJk6cEWJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z16eYSd4OEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Superjail.

>exsistance

Superjail no contest.

IT'S

I remember Adult Swim actually counted the average onscreen deaths for a few different series, including Metalocalypse and Superjail, and Superjail took it by a landslide

That one movie that portrayed bunnies as the vicious and violent creatures they are.

If we count anime, probably Angel Cop or some other ova from the 80s.

Tom and Jerry

Mr. Pickles

looney toons

Spoil that shit. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

This.

Watership Down.

I wish we had a bloody version of Tom and Jerry.

BERENSTEIN

Tom & Jerry.

goosh goosh goosh

Prison Pit?

did anyone actually enjoy superjail for the non-violent bits?
I use to fast forward when it came time for the daily murder fest scene

Lies, I used to watch this show all the time as a kid and there was never any violence.

Superjail! maybe

The Squirrel and the Hedgehog has to be up there. Lots of kick fights and shooting deaths.

I enjoyed the non-violent bits during the first season. The first season of Superjail! is incredible. It's better to pretend the other seasons don't exist, even if after season 2 they started to suck a tiny bit less.

I'm pretty sure you watched The alternate Berenstein Bears, version. instead of the canon berenstain bears show.

meant for

Tom and Jerry in terms of raw violence(with Looney toons in tail).

Superjail in terms of gore.

>That english va
>"Just sit there while I fuck your mind!"

Elfen Lied and Another were pretty violent animes too

Do Flash cartoons count? If so, I nominate Happy Tree Friends and Madness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSifQeTLU68

If we're including anime, then my bet's on Fist of the North Star.

Happy Tree Friends was pretty fucked up. one ep that stuck with me was where a dad bear (or something) was taking care of his baby and gave it a bath in boiling water. fuck that noise yo.

Did he get stabbed in the taint or the ballsack?

This is brutal and all, but all I can hear in my head is Take On Me.

The movie and manga maybe. The tv series is actually fairly tame and liked to used shining white blood for censorship reasons.

Superjail's violent turns into white noise after a while. King Star King is much more difficult to watch because of the overall fucked up lurid quality of everything despite it being more psychedelically disgusting instead of as violent as Superjail.

Violent Jack
Genocyber
Devilman in some instances

Wasn't there an episode based on medieval times when Tom was sentenced to death by guillotine and Jerry laughed about it in the end or was I imagining all that?

I came here just to post Genocyber as my answer. Sheer body count doesn't mean shit because planets blow up all the time in shows, and crude animation like Superjail destroys the violence immersion and its effects. It's like having a horror movie played out with stick people.

Genocyber was pure unfiltered trash with the toppest of top tier violent scenes.

Yeah, that's real.

youtu.be/m0QJk6cEWJc

>counting anime

The spawn cartoon. I made the mistake of seeing it when I was 12.

>crying over a cartoon at 12
Pussy

Asshole, with some balls. It shaved the balls, but then went up his pooper and popped his hemroids and prostate.

The fucked up jap anime "Fist of the North Star"

well I wouldn't say ever but for a kids show Extreme Ghostbusters didn't skimp on the body horror

In a day or two

something Japanese

Jesus fuck that's brutal

oh please FoTN is like the care bares compared to shit like Genocyber, Angel Cop or Apocalypse Zero. And let's not forget Devilman OVAs. That Amon shit was MET-AL

Okay, where is this from?

>I wish we had a bloody version of Tom and Jerry.
You mean Itchy & Scratchy?

It's a real fucking mystery, it is

Whatever it is it won't be American.

Even America's edgiest shit doesn't even come close to the grit and surprising realism you can get from anime that 20 or 30 years old.

>and crude animation like Superjail destroys the violence immersion and its effects.

This.

Ralph Bakshi shit hardly counts as "violent" because it's so poorly rendered that it loses any impact.

Isn't there a Tom & Jerry cartoon that ends with Tom and Jerry both being depressed and sitting down on a set of train-tracks, waiting for the train to come and kill them?

Extreme Ghostbusters got away with a shocking level of gruesomeness for TV Y-7 cartoon.

Kinda dumb

>have a sword and shield but nothing to cover your dick with

>just let the dude you're fighting take a break to shoot your friend with an arrow

Fucking terrible combat

Superjail is violent, but it doesn't feel as brutal as Happy Tree Friends.

>girl just watches

Female privilege

anime
>over 1/3rd of all anime has a best friend dying at the very least
>over 13 million short novels about families dying in front of their protagonist

your choice which part you pick, ca or the co

Felidae

Dumb phoneposter's mistake.

There is an old internet animation about a skeleton that rides a tank and kills people, it was super violent and awesome, the first 30 seconds show the skeleton blowing a soldier's testicles off with an m249, somehow it is still on youtube. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Watership Down

Plague Dogs

Hot
youtube.com/watch?v=Z16eYSd4OEo

Seconds before the Berenstain Punisher

Fun fact, this is not roto scoped, the animator is just that good.

I get the impression that 80's OVA's are actually kinda depressing.