Weedonwatcha Funnies #5

Calvin and Hobbes.

Other urls found in this thread:

calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metaphor for suicide

How long until she gets a letter from Watterson's lawyer?

What the hell is this?

webcomic artist does her take on famous strips with her characters.

Watterson's being doing drugs and/or therapy now. He even does guest comics. He's pretty chill.

actual comic looks like this

>Watterson's being doing drugs and/or therapy now.
What for?

Watterson doesn't get a rat's ass from merchandise so I don't think he would be particularly vicious to go after parody.

calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing

This is just plagarism.

How else do you explain it? Considering for the first 15 years of his retirement, he went hermit-mode so hard that his own parents thought he had issues. He's practically gregarious now. He once said he spent lots of time painting absurdly detailed murals, then burning them so no one would see them/attempt to buy them. Now he gives semi-reliable interviews and draws new shit for public consumption.

nah. homage is more like it.

she's trying to steal Garfield, someone stop her

has he commented at all about those car stickers where Calvin is pissing on various objects the purchaser dislikes? Like car logos or sport team logos etc

Did John send her this cake? Or worse, did he deliver it? Is he behind the camera?

I don't think she'd be smiling if that were the case

You've never seen someone fake a smile before?

Pro tip: the mouth lies, but never the eyes.

she posted that photo 3 days ago, so it definitely isn't John there

I think he mentioned once that he was surprised at how popular a six year old peeing on Ford logos was.

I wanna kiss Katie on the cheek

Did John stop existing 4 days ago? Did he finally transcend humanity?

she got married apparently

I hope they are really happy together. Just looking at the pictures they take, you know all of their friends are jealous of how great they are together.

Why are all great artists so depressed?
How long do we have before she an heroes?

what are you talking about?