FUCKIT

FUCKIT
It's close enough to being October that I can call it close enough for Halloween Horror time.

Starting with Jason vs Jason X
the classiest and totally make sense-iest of them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics
youtube.com/watch?v=QSUE1RMao9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of these horror comics can be found here for download.
mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics

Thanks to that other user for reminding me of it, and double-thanks to whoever kept up and uploaded them.

Lotta covers, this must have been hot stuff when it came out ... right?

Also if anyone knows where to get a working download for the Trick r Treat comic adaptation, lemme know.
All the torrents I found are dead as dust.

Thank you

Finally the hero arrives.

A Challenger has entered the Arena!

Bump

Now I kinda want an ending of Rocky 3 pic of Jason and Jason X.

SECOND VERSE
SAME AS THE FIRST

Love this page.

I forget, how DID Jason X end in the movie?

The ship is damaged and gonna self destruct,
the heroes decide to evacuate to a part of the ship they can blow off and keep life support, and leave Jason with the rest of it to blow.
Eventually Jason X attacks, they have trouble with him, and then they blow him into deep space.

And then Jason X falls to earth as a shooting star, and landing near a forest with a lake.

>he was ejected out an airlock.
>he barely survived reentry to the ruined and devastated earth
>implied he landed in crystal lake and would return.

Awww shit stare down.
Bat-fight about to begin.

Ya'll best be taking your sweet ass time scanning these fight panels.
Appreciate that text-less art, boy-o

and here comes both jasons chasing them down like twin hell hounds

APPRECIATE IT, I SAID!

Oh shit

Now Jason X is smarter than ever.
A few more Jason brains and he'll know what 3+4 is.

Aww
I love happy endings.

UP NEXT
MORE JASON

Time for more MUTE FIGHT

>
That looks like Jason's Dad. lol explains why Jason ended up all deformed as a child.

fuck

Whats the image post limit again?
150 or 250

This is a busy murderous woods.

I wonder if I can find physical copies of these for cheap.
Some of these have some amazing single pages that I'd love to have framed.

Screw the text pages, ONTO THE NEXT ISSUE

I never got why they didn't just burn his corpse...

>Not just skipping this shit and posting the GOOD Friday the 13th comics

Seriously, just stick with Wildstorm. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash is one hell of a ride, no matter how you feel about the idea that Jason is just some super-Deadite and not actually anything special

Fire ain't fast enough.
Dude fucking survives reentry in the atmosphere (though that's JasonX)

I love the Vs Ash biz too, but wanted to do these cause I love em.

>Jason's dad being abusive

In between this and him killing the dog earlier I'm seriously beginning to wonder how much effort got put into the canon

The fact that they didn't honestly gives it its charm though

What a dick.

HOHOHO
Merry Halloween

>Doris

Maybe ... Doris is Pamela's nickname?

JESUS. That's a first/

After Jason vs Leatherface
Jason vs Jesus

It's just 1 single page with 12 panels.
All 12 panels Jason is under water.
And each panel Jesus slowly walks on the water above him.
In the middle Jason takes a swing at him, but the water's too deep for him to reach Jesus on top :'[

Is it just me, or is this comic kinda sweet in a fucked-up way?

And I want his face ... off ...

Jason comics always have Jason as the main focus instead of the people he's chasing, so with him as the focus there's always this feeling toward him.

Maybe I'll do the story where Jason befriends a fat kid who everyone bullied too.

Not the dog god dammit

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Some fuckers are posting reaction images in a storytime is whats going on.

Have some etiquette dude.

GUESS WHO BROUGHT A CHAINSAW TO A KNIFE FIGHT!
Actually what's the usual length of a gas chainsaw?
IS it actually any more range than a proper machete?

How I Spent My Summer Vacation is a personal favorite of mine, I recommend it. Again, all of the Wildstorm Friday the 13th comics are pretty good.

There really isn't a Jason comic I don't love (including that one)

But I wanted to get in a Hellraiser story before the thread became too close to image limit to do anything else but Jason biz.

oooh two-pager

>Jason's dad being abusive

It's not like the films ever touched on Jason's dad outside of that single reference in The Final Friday.

And the alternate ending for Jason Lives, though I wouldn't really count that since it was never even filmed.

Guess he was drunk off his ass, or something.

I think someone claiming to be the writer once used weird rights issues as an explanation.

A chainsaw is actually fucking awful for a weapon. Forgetting that it's an unwieldy piece of shit that weighs a fuck ton and has fuck all for balance, there's the simple fact that anything less then a gigantic industrial chainsaw (i.e., not that kind) simply won't cut people up. Even if you were able to apply properly directed force with it, it would get caught up in clothes and flesh, and would never manage to cut through bone in a single swipe.

Well you could always add counter-weight.
Leatherface is fucking strong enough to handle the extra pounds.

And maybe they sharpened the chains? ... Can you sharpen chains?
IDK why I'm making excuses for slasher chainsaws.
I mean we got a fucking zombie in a hockey mask, and I'm trying to rationalize a chainsaw being a good weapon.

FUUCK

Yay, my link is still getting passed around.

I've gotten way too lazy when it comes to finding more comics to add to it (last things were the Blair Witch comics).

I haven't even read those yet.

How do you make a comic out of a found fucking footage flick?

Right

Imma head some food up.

Lemme know if yall want a 90s Hellraiser story or another Friday the 13th thing.

I like to count the alternate ending, personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSUE1RMao9A

My dream Friday the 13th project would be some sort of story introducing Elias Voorhees and his role in Jason's origin, although I'm still not sure what it would be. Ultimately though, he'd be the least "evil" member of the Voorhees clan, who just wants the whole cycle to end peacefully.

>Vermont

You know, CCL actually being in New Jersey makes me wonder what a Friday the 13th/Toxic Avenger crossover would look like.

I think they were mostly prequels showing weird shit that's happened in the town and woods over the centuries, like what was mentioned in the first film (the Rustin Parr murders, the Coffin Rock massacre, the drowned girl, the supposed witch's accusers and their parents disappearing, etc.).

You definitely can sharpen chainsaw blades, you have to if you want the damn things to work at all, but that's not the issue. Remember what a chainsaw is, it's basically a bike chain with small blades on the outside of each link that then is spun around and each blade nicks a small piece of what you're trying to cut. No matter how strong Leatherface is, he can't apply force in a direction that will help the cutting process, the only way to do that is to apply steady, not-too-strong pressure on the cutting subject. Powerful swings would actually work AGAINST the chainsaw. And shit gets caught in that chain all the time, especially fabric and hair, and other flexible materials, which then gums up the entire works. AND ALSO the chain will often times just decide to fucking break because non-industrial chainsaws a pieces of shit.

I'm sorry, but there's too many holes in this story and I've lost all immersion.

The skull plant pot is actually pretty cool.

Okay

As much as I love Jason time
it's time to see what Alex Ross was up to early 90s.

What?
apparently these pages are mostly over 4mb

sooo CANCEL THE HELLRAISER FOR NOW till I figure out if I care enough to resize that many images.

VORHEES
UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Funny thing about chain saws. One of the best ways to fuck up a chain saw is to throw a shirt of sweater at it. The teeth will pull the fabric into the motor and clog it up.

The fearsome leather face, beaten by a t-shirt.

Shit I just realized I forgot to spoiler some of these ..... lets just ignore the boobs please.

>starting with the sleeping-bag kill

I said this was my favorite comic for a reason

Best comic kill for Jason is still the Head Pound Through Ass.

I'm trying to post these as quick as possible.
And I'm having a lil trouble telling if this numbering is cause skipping ADs or just missing pages.

Gonna skip the Storm Form that was in the middle of the comic for reasons.

Mother Above, for a second there I thought this was going to run with the Jason theme and be "Jason Vs. Hellraiser" and I couldn't for the life of me wrap my head around how the hell'd that'd work out...

I'm not sure how that'd go.

Freddy vs Hellraiser could be kinda cool.
Imagine a guy who learned about the lament configurations and the cenobites that are summoned from it, and think they could be the new beings who could beat Freddy even in the dream world.

SECOND ISSUE WHO WANTS A TISSUE ... I need some better rhymes.

VORHEES UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!

I've always wanted to do a story that ties NoES into the Cthulhu mythos, where it's explained that the "dream demons" actually create killers like Freddy to kill off psychic humans who may accidentally pick up on the Great Old Ones in their dreams.

No need for bayformer ads
skip that sheeit

Freddy really didn't NEED the demons.

Hell they weren't even added till 6, the worst one of them all.

Can't we just have a guy who hated enough to will himself into a demon?

I have no clue what this ad is for.

So lets keep it in, let if confuse you, and continue on with the show.

[muffled chilean national anthem playing in the distance]

Resistance: Fall of Man

ah
it was vidja games

Probably some sort of Fruit Pie

Well SOMEONE'S a fan of Resistance

Crystal Lake's finest

I've always wanted to storytime Dark Horse's Universal Monster's comic.
Does anyone know how if there's a DL somewhere out there?

Skippin you Southland Tales
still need to watch that flick.

Not really, I just remember the ads from way back when. It had a really cool distinctive look to it.

I know the kids were assholes and Davie reminds Jason of himself, but i thought Jason didn't kill children?

Didn't know that was a thing, sounds cool.

If you find some deep secret hole of horror comics, lemme know.
I wanna get a hold on the Vincent Price Presents that Deep Blue Sea used to make

FFUCK!
Three strikes, I should be out.

My plan for October is pretty much to dig into my well of horror comics I do every year.
Lot of Lovecraft, some EC, some Avatar Press.

Top it off with a few specials etc.

But I'll keep on the look out.

They were 13, probably old enough. Also I'd imagine he'd make an exception for the people who reminded him of the kids who bullied him when he was like 10. It's not like it was just business as usual, he saw an ugly kid suffering and got mad as hell.

If you find a colored (or hell I'll take b&w even) download for I Luv Halloween lemme know.

My color hardback of that series is falling apart.

I'd love to read the Halloween comics, I've heard nothing but good things about them.

idk what the fuck kinda comic that is
but the ad was cool enough to keep it in

I;m trying to think about whether there'd be support for a Faust storytime

Faust?
I'm talkin about the Keith Giffen stories.
IDK if the original run was under Tokyopop, but the hardback omnibus I got for it is

Oh, I know.

I'm just saying that I also have trails to overcome this month.,

I suppose you're right, also Jason killing patterns usually change depending of the situation.

Thank you for all this storytime user it cool having a thread about horror comic and not only waifu posting in october

Fair nuff

Luckily I doubt you'll be the only one doing spooky stories.
So maybe someone else will find it.
Or someone will do a story you planned and you use the freetime to find some stuff

there's a panel here showing Leatherface throwing a single rose into the water in memory of Jason

I'll definitely be on the lookout for what you asked.

And on that sad page (and this possibly cool ad)

I'm calling it a night.

Catch y'all in actual October.

Someone doing old-school, pre-CCA horror comics would be cool. Not sure where you'd find them though...

Tons of them are being reprinted and resold in trades, omnibuses, and single floppies even.

Who sends their son who can't swim to a lake themed summer camp?

A woman who works at the lake summercamp as the cook so gets her son in for free.

so he can learn to?
don't they teach swimming at summer camps?
it's not his mom's fault the councilors were a bunch of drunk, horny good for nothings.

Maybe she should've kept her retarded son who can't swim close to her instead of letting him do whatever.

Deformed yes, but I'm not so sure Jason was retarded.

Guy has never been shown to be intelligent.
At the very least he hasn't had an ounce of education since he was like 10 years old.
Not to mention due to his deformity he was prolly put in special classes.

Awwww.

He's never shown to be necessarily dumb either
infact, the movies probably portray him as being somewhat of a clever character if anything

I think it would be hilariously ironic if Jason got himself vaporized by lasers instead of shitty bullets.

TrooperA: Command! Some psycho just chopped TrooperB. We disintegrated his ass though.

Ya know, I think this make for some pretty good background lore on a Buffy/HackxSlash/Other horror rpg. Monsters like Jason,Freddy,Leatherface, etc don't really get into fights over victims/territory because it is a pointless brawl since they can't really hurt each other. They might bash each other around a bit, but then they will get bored and wander off. I can see Jason stopping at Leatherface's turf and turning around, letting the survivor think they escaped.

I like how Ash gives no fucks about Freddy. I hated the pretty pot Jason though

Jason stabs Pinhead, Pinhead thinks Jason is flirting with him.

But Leatherface isn't supernaturally immortal. He's just really lucky.

"Jason-san! On the first date?!"
"And to think ... I had such sites to show you" *runs off crying like an anime girl*

Jason built a shack with a toilet, survived for years on his own, built traps, learned to hunt, and managed to get to Alice using a phone in Part 2.

nah dude, you know why? We don't have rules for zombies. We don't have science for zombies. We do for chainsaws.