Who is the oldest member of The Champions? How old can a member be? If you could add any character to the roster...

Who is the oldest member of The Champions? How old can a member be? If you could add any character to the roster, who would you choose?

Well the toaster was programmed with info from the original Vision combined with an actual adult person's memories and personality, she could be an adult if she wanted but someone set her switch to "teenager".
Then again, she was only built a few months ago so you could also consider her to be a baby.

Otherwise, Amadeus-Hulk is the oldest as he's nineteen turning twenty soon.

>Amadeus
15+
>Kamala
14-18
>O5 Cyclops
16+
>Sam
>Miles
14+
>Viv
Like two weeks

Cho's 18 right? Miles, Kamala, and Sam are all 16. I don't know how you do Viv's age because she's like 6 months old. Scott's probably 16-17.

Cho is like 19

Comic book aging isn't linear or constant. Age means nothing.

I want one of the guardians to be a "keikakku doori" character, just to see how weird it would be.
Imagine Kamala going full Joestar on her opponents.

Cho is almost 20. The rest are ~16, with Viv being a few months old.

>I want one of the guardians to be a "keikakku doori" character
Amadeus

I don't think she's being used anywhere right now and it'd be fun to have a younger kid on the team. Also, she just makes everything better.

Twinkclops is 15.
Dialog has said that the past X-Men were taken from the past only six weeks after Angel joined the roster.

I'd add Robbie Reyes just cause I like him but this group doesn't really fit Ghost Rider what with all the vengeance he'd be taking.

>Add Robbie Reyes
>Also adding Laura Kinney
>Then remove Sam, Miles, Scott & Viv
>The New Fantastic Four team !

>removing viv

Screw that, those other guys have books to fall back on Viv will enter character limbo without this.

Yeah, but almost 2 years has passed since then.

Cho and Laura are already guest starring in Robbie's first arc. They're clearly building to that. The question is which spider will get the 4th spot.

16 to 17 is right, there's the 8 month plus time gap between Original Sin/Axis and Time Runs Out/the start of Secret Wars (which that hack Bendis never got to but that's a different story) and the one year gap since Secret Wars ended and now.

You're missing the point, this is the model U.N. of superhero teams:
They have their Kid-Hulk from the world of Hulks.
They have their kid-mutie from the world of X-Men.
The kid-toaster from the world of mechanical men.
The posterchild for Inhuman cute.
The Spider-boy.
The Space cadet.
What they're missing is one of those Richards brats from the world of the Fantastic Four and a magic user.
Kidpool or Gwenpool showing up from the world of stupid Deadpool shit wouldn't hurt (that much) either.
And they have to be NEW-new, really new, a Young Avenger would be too old. Everyone on the Champions is less than a decade existing.

Nah, all of the Runaways need to be there and be an allied group for the Champions to call upon in tough time.

I'll give you the 8 months but beyond that you know damned well that Marvel practices slowed timelines.
He's 16 at the most.

Isn't the Runaway with the ultimate one-off-wand already on the adult A-Force team?

A-Force has 1-2 issues left. Another casualty of The Bendis.

no, there's two hard time jumps in recent continuity one during Hickman's Avengers while dealing with the Incursions and an another 8 month time jump after the end of Secret Wars.

Nico's too old to be a Champion

How old is she now?

Yeah but most of those Avengers "Time-runs-out" stories were all retconned out of existence in the end of SecretWars3 when Reed Richards rebooted the universe.

She's roughly the same age as Amadeus.

I hope it gets something from NYCC . . .

Amadeus is almost 20, it shits me off how everyone writes him as being a "dude epic XD" 12 year old. Incredibly out of touch.

i want her in just so we can have her and kamala in the same book, i haremfu both of them

What about the whole trademark Hawkeye "lone gunman" vibe?

>magic user
Robbie Reyes is such a fucking easy slam dunk that if Waid doesn't do it I'll kill him

She is probably too old for this team, at least since her involvement with Hawkeye

Needs Robbie Reyes and Mania.