Do you like the show, Cred Forums?

Do you like the show, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ill only watch it if I see its on

Yes, I'm not a "no fun allowed" atheist and existential hater millennial.

No. I'll watch it, but I won't like it.

I dropped the show when one of the side plots involved a legitimate interracial cuckold relationship involving a character's mother and he was portrayed as wrong for not liking it

I like it. Any word on when it's supposed to come back?

Sounds like a personal issue, friendo.

No shit, i personally disliked the episode, you fucking moron

Sperg rage.

Crawl back into the hole that is /r9k/

>not liking cucking means you're from /r9k/
How did you come up with that one?

show me whatchu got

I think he means personal as in you've experienced it

yes

It's a shell of what it was.
No one even does the stupid droopy mouth anymore.

I mean a personal problem in your life, little sperglord. Did your mum cucked your daddy?

It's not as amazing as everyone totes it to be, with that I'll watch it but I won't care enough to keep up with it.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 had some good episodes, but it had some really bad ones as well.

I love R&M but I fucking hated get schwifty and hope season 3 has no episodes like that.

I do not.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was fucking awful. Don't have high hopes for season 3.

I honestly significantly prefer this over Steven universe and loud house. Despite all my favorite shows ending, this show alone gives me hope

Season 2 was kinda bad, they should stick to the Rick and Morty formula.
This is Rick and Morty, not Rick's Lame Gay Ass Family.

Yes but I'm afraid it'll go downhill fast since Dan in an interview said he's gonna do less cool/interesting episodes like the S2E1 and more simple "I don't have to work to hard to write this stuff" episodes like The Purge episode and Get Schwifty.

>Being personally offended by cucking in an episode and being a generally pissy bitch.
Stick a tampon in it.

I WANT TO DICK MORTY

No, because the character design is fucking terrible
Character design is the most important aspect in any form of media

It's good but not as smart or clever as the fans think it is.

I love it. It's the best animated show I've ever seen. Yes, parts of it are not as great as the rest of it, but all in all it's the comedic show I have enjoyed the most, live-action or animated.

Not every show needs a waifu faggot

I think Jerry being put in this incredibly awkward situation and being outed as the ungrateful one for finding it weird is just the show fucking him over as usual.

I thought he was being sarcastic.

>he was portrayed as wrong for not liking it

That was the joke you fucking autistic retard.

Yes. Cred Forums hates it now because its popular and Tumblr likes it

Funny, this was actually referenced in an episode.

Im not talking about hentai shit u fucking moron

He was wrong despite the situation itself being wrong to the very core.

The joke was the absurdity of it all, when the situation warranted him to destroy the young man his parents brought. It's hard to laugh at an absurd situation when the most absurd thing is that the butt of the joke wouldn't act.

It's pretty decent.

I sort of hate all the character, not in a "oh what an asshole, haha" way, but in a "jeez what a whiny overdramatic cunt", and it's only played for laughs with Jerry.
I really dislike the artstyle and the main guy's voice acting. Jerry, again, has a GOAT VA.
The plots and humor I can take or leave depending on the episodes, but there's some good stuff in there.
The fanbase is pretty shit.

All in all it's pretty much a lesser Futurama.

I still hate the fucking voices and stammering.

It's great when they don't go on and on with the nihilism shtick.

it's too popular there for it's a meme and must be hated because i'm a contrarian hipster whore

yeah, they had to make the bull a WE WUZ KINGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

everyone i know who watches it says "TRIGGERED XDD" out loud in real life so it's a no go for me

At least they got rid of the burping every other word with Rick

All of a sudden, your father's countless Superman outfits made sense, didnt they user?

Yeah I really enjoy it. Most of the hate here is an anti-popularity circlejerk. Not all of it though. Season 2 was a noticeable drop in quality though, so I might hate it by 3 or 4