When you stumble into the Win-O' thread and find something cool

>when you stumble into the Win-O' thread and find something cool

Gonna storytime Batman Beyond's Rebirth, first issue apparently. No clue about it so let's just jump in.

Already storytime

the fuck is that costume

i wanna throw up just looking at it

>those shoes
>eyes
>muscles all retarded
>hands
THE FUCK

well whatever fuck you im gonna do it again tough guy watcha gonna do???

I sense this is going to be garbage...

maybe this storytime is a mistake after all

Is Terry back or Tim is still Batman?

says terry over here so

Cool.
But what the fuck is this new costume?

Tim and Terry's brother rescued him at the end of the last series.
Time unfucked itself to a timeline where Terry disappeared during the war, rather than died.

Then he gave the suit back to Terry, got on his motorcycle and started traveling until he got sucked into a wormhole.

>SCHWAY

BANG

Jurgans is not a good Batman Beyond writer.

its the same costume but with the retarded new eye design.

man they fucked up Batman Beyond Rebirth so fucking hard. I dont get why its so hard to grasp Batman beyond without just dragging Batman's old rogues into it all the time

Well, one- Terry's rogues have a nasty habit of dying, though no fault of his own.
And two- maybe the resurrection won't succeed, though I admit this is a long shot.

rebirth is a shitshow

How do you figure?

C U T E
U
T
E

wait this seems exactly like batman begins with rayschul = dana in this case

hopefully its not a carbon copy

i've been underwhelmed by it so far, only tried a few of the comics so far though

i meant shitshow referring more specifically to what you mentioned, sounds out of leftfield lol, explain about the wormhole???

lil bro still schway i see

still not sure if max or dana is best girl even years later

max a solid sidekick though at any rate

Welp at least the art is ok, even though Thony Silas was a better Batman Beyond artist

It makes a bit more sense when you've read Future's End, but it's clearly backpedaling.
And that's about it, he was headed down an empty highway and disappeared in a flash of light.
Probably has something to do with how Tim was abducted in Detective Comics the same week.

yeah aside from the eyes its not bad desu

This book has some nice layouts but the comic depiction of the Beyond batsuit ALWAYS disappoints. In this book in particular he's got those stupid half Spider-Man eyes, but every book has excessive muscle highlights. The whole point of the beyond suit is being streamlined, simple, and invisible; some shiny ass suit on a buff guy defeats the purpose.
How do they fuck this up so consistently?

>In this book in particular he's got those stupid half Spider-Man eyes, but every book has excessive muscle highlights. The whole point of the beyond suit is being streamlined, simple, and invisible; some shiny ass suit on a buff guy defeats the purpose.
this

>super buff joker
do not want

welp im probably done with this until they get a new writer, although the story itself im ok with, its not breaking new ground and just copying shit that's been done before

batman begins + BB movie

Thony Silas did a good batsuit, but it still had muscle highlights

That's some buff Joker, yo

Joker, you're RRRIIIPPPED!

>muscles
>biceps
>six pack

woooh boy, this isn't gonna be good.

>those boobs
Silas' artstyle looks off when colored

dana's look ok but lmao

Why does DC keeps making Batman Beyond comics if they keep making them so shitty ? Does it sell a lot at least ?

Maybe with a better colorist...

Also
>Sean Gordon Murphy will never be Batman Beyonds main artist
Totally not schway

Fuck, forgot the image

When will Terry finally leave Dana for max ? I need to know this

Terry's brother looks like a stunted dwarf lmao

I can appreciate that, and the sketches look nice; was he on any runs worth picking up? I read Industrial Revolution and the first handful of 2.0/Justice League Beyond shit but was disappointed at every turn.

>was he on any runs worth picking up?
Unfortunately there's no good Batman Beyond comic yet

Wait.
Isn't Joker supposed to be like 80 years old or something in Batman Beyond?
Even though he might have died in his mid 30s in the DCAU, that's some fucking well preserved body

that doggo is 10/10 accurate

That's what happens when hacks like Beechen and Jurgens are in charge. Higgins was doing ok on 2.0, it sucks he was dumped for this shit show. Especially with all the Future's End backpedaling this is doing

This is the answer I was afraid of

These hacks have been making shit for ~5 years

How fucking hard is it to write "Spider-Man tutored by Batman in the future"? This should be the coolest Sci-Fi book on the block.