That one episode that changes the usual tone of a series and ends up being one of the best ones

>that one episode that changes the usual tone of a series and ends up being one of the best ones
post em

The one where Asami betrays Team Avatar

IE the episode that never ended up happening.

>It's a 'Asami's trapped Korra in an abusive relationship' episode again

I always hoped Asami was eventually gonna be this amazing tech girl or something... but all she could become was le epic lesbian

it just feels like they wanted to do something with her but couldn't decide thanks to the large roster of characters that were ten times better than the avatar, and having a nonbender being better than the avatar is simply a no no

Just don't reply to him and he'll go away.

Her point was to be a femme fatale but they liked the design too much so they made her a good guy. Either way, she ended being one dimensional BECAUSE of their bloated roster and it only got worse as each season essentially became separate story lines that featured more and more character. Mako and Bolin which were clearly supposded to be Korra's members of her equivalent of the Gaang became such bit players at the end it wasn't funny.

Just another side effect of Nick dicking them around about how many seasons they were ultimately supposed to have I guess.

Asami and Korra are two terrible people that deserve each other.

Nigga no fuck you Asami does not have sex with disgusting shit colored people she's an Aryan Goddess.

You know, I really want to watch that guy and Barneyfag tear into each other.

you need

Stop this korra abuse meme

Who?

She did do tech and mechanical shit but it was always at moments that didn't really matter. Like when she and Korra were stuck in the desert, she helped repair the air ship and then built a sand glider out of the scrap, but it didn't really mean anything because her and Korra's part of the episode was essentially filler. She never has a crowning moment in a finale after book 1 like Bolin learning how to lavabend or Mako blowing up the core to the colossus.

I'm not abusing Korra I am slow building a million dollar dream match between Asami and Korra

I'll forgive murrlogic if he draws barneyfag/pony abuse

Gross no.

Honest question: why is Wonder Bread sexy to you?

It's literally just okay bread for poor people. Like, that's it.

Because its a reference to Undercover Brother where the Queen of the White People mentioned how white women live off a strict diet of White Bread and Mayo because it bleaches their minds, souls, and skin color

You done did it now!

>thanks to the large roster of characters that were ten times better than the avatar

The ideas rattling around in your head aside, all the characters in LoK were terrible. And Sokka was a better character than Aang in AtLA.

Mako should have absorbed Vaatu and should have had a 2 season internal conflict of struggling to control his desire for evil

Also he gets Purple Fire.

well, the problem is that aang was better than any LoK character and Korra was the worst character overall

Aang and Toph were booked so out of character in Legend of Korra that Korra feels like the TTG of the Avatar Mythos

YES! SUMMON THE BARNEYFAG!

I must have the TARD FIGHT!

BARNEYFAG! BARNEYFAG! BARNEYFAG!

But seriously. Anyway you cut it, both best and worst girl lost in the korrasami ending.

>Asami
>Worst Girl

WE GONNA THROW HANDS

totally
how could Aang become an asshole dad? N O P E
solving things for Korra instead of guiding her through the right path? A B S O L U T E B U L L S H I T

I need solo stories of the Avatar Children

Like Bumi fighting Pirates w/ the Earth Nation Navy
Kya learning new Water Bending Techniques with Katara
Tenzin learning air bending tecniques with Aang

THIS TRIGGERS THE AANG!

See. The joke is that Korra is Worst Girl.

But she doesn't deserve Asami.

And Asami is Best Girl. But no way in hell does she deserve Korra.

But on the third mutated hand, they're both terrible people.

You and me might be the only people who think Asami is anything other then best

Do you even know who barneyfag is?

No.

Hush! Just let him post more ponies.

I'm all out I only had 4 Korra x MLP pics and they were all pics I did for charity

Stop posting your weird fetish comics murrlogic. No one cares.

who fucking drew this?
this ugly shit needs to be deleted

i understand now user im adding this to my fetishes

What happened in OP? I'm fo real curious now

I cri everytiem

>thanks to the large roster of characters that were ten times better than the avatar
We're talking about LoK, not ATLA:

Brave and the Bold: Chill of the Night
Really out of tone with the rest of the series and I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.