Rucka makes the announcement

>Rucka makes the announcement
>Still blame Dan Didio

What?

Can we finally have canon sex between Power Girl and Wonder Women yet?

Sometimes people are credited/blamed everytime something happens regardless of how involved they are.

Cred Forums demography:

43% Superherohype posters

32% CBR posters

20% ComicBookMovie posters

5% The Outhousers posters

100% Tumblr posters

I don't know what any of these are except Tumblr. The fact that you are so knowledgeable says a lot about you and your priorities.

50% Cred Forums posters
23 % Cred Forums posters
50% Cred Forums posters

Literally

>it's ok when Marvel does it

people say this shit about marvel constantly too. "just tell the story why make a big deal"

>Herald

That dude is a fucking idiot.

we're not talking about that. We're talking about how it seems that there's something wrong or vaguely stupid happening in comics. Outhouse Users and Writers find some way to blame Dan Didio. There are users there who blame Marvel Now on Dan Didio because of the New 52

good idea, that issue would sell like gangbusters

which one are you, faggot?

rucka didn't really make it a big deal though. if you actually read his interview, he basically just says "well yeah they're a nation of immortal women with no men, of course they're going to fall in love with one another."

amazons are lesbian by our terms, but in their own society women loving women is just the natural state of things. being in love with a man would warrant weird looks, not being in love with other women.

Yeah, in the interview itself it's clear that Rucka was just stating something that he regarded as long-established. All the noise is from mainstream media hearing about any of this for the first time.

you forgot Cred Forums

you forgot 200% Cred Forums crossboard invaders

>officially
this has been public fucking knowledge since the god fucking damn 80s. There was no reveal, Rucka just went 'well yes, of fucking course she is' because of fucking course she is.

It'd be like if people were asking if Apollo and Midnighter were gay and then acting fucking shocked at the answer.

I'm an Outhouers poster so yes the Cred Forums demography is real.

Lots of people have very little knowledge of comics and really only know the characters from movies/TV or (in the case of the most famous heroes) just general cultural knowledge. The general public thinks Robin is one guy (and probably think his given name is Robin).

So even though something has been known to comics readers for decades, the general media still think it's news when they hear about it.

40% cartoon posters
59% Cred Forums posters

I doubt that many people come here just for comics like they do with Cred Forums capeshit and cartoons.

I'm just here for comics. Don't watch cartoons and don't like (or haven't seen) most of the comic-based movies.

I'm one of the few, but I know that the only places to actually discuss comics here are JSA storytimes and shelf threads.

OHHHH ITSA SO

OHHHHHHHHHH

ITSA SO SALTY

SO

ITSA SO

LIKA DA GREAT SEA

SO SALTY

>Marvel writer promotes Diversity
>OH MUH GODDESS! THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST NEW IN EXISTENCE! RACISM/SEXISM IS FINALLY OVER!!!! YAAAAHHHH
>DC writer promotes diversity
>ADOLF HITLER! YOU'RE JUST DOING IT FOR THE BROWNIE POINTS! YOU'RE AS BAD AS TRUMP! REEEEEEEE

*facepalm*

This is blame it on Didio crowd in a nutshell.

Where was this from?

>Herald

That fucking goon? When do we find out he got arrested for stuffing an Asian woman in his trunk?

>Rucka makes an announcement

No he didn't. He was giving an interview and someone turned it into a click bait article. It worked.

It really wasn't a 'reveal' though.

Rucka was asked if Diana is queer, and he just said 'Yeah'

I loved watching Herald repeatedly get trolled by a Twitter user pretending to be DC's Frankenstein.

The best part was the pissworm being unable to take a joke and farting out paragraphs explaining that he somehow wasn't pathetic for arguing with a Twitter user pretending to be DC's Frankenstein.