Why did they have to kill this beautiful relationship by killing Superbro and making Wonder Woman a lesbian?

Why did they have to kill this beautiful relationship by killing Superbro and making Wonder Woman a lesbian?

Other urls found in this thread:

loveinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman
comicsalliance.com/give-em-elle-wonder-woman-queer/
lgbtqnation.com/2016/09/confirmed-wonder-woman-queer/
time.com/4513668/wonder-woman-queer-steve-rucka/
businessinsider.com/wonder-woman-is-gay-comic-writer-reveals-2016-9
ew.com/article/2016/09/29/wonder-woman-comic-writer-confirms-diana-queer
vulture.com/2016/09/wonder-woman-writer-shes-obviously-queer.html
theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/30/wonder-woman-writer-confirms-superhero-is-queer
theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2016/sep/30/wonder-woman-movies-first-gay-superhero-dc-comics
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37518991/comic-book-writer-says-wonder-woman-is-queer
huffingtonpost.com/entry/wonder-woman-queer_us_57ec2b6ce4b0c2407cdb8eea
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4367451/dc-comics-queer-wonder-woman/
mtv.com/news/2938147/wonder-woman-is-queer/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/29/wonder-woman-writer-says-character-love-relationships-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember when Wonder Woman guest starred in Deathstroke's book and they had more chemistry together than SMWW

Deathstroke's just a pool of charisma.

>making Wonder Woman a lesbian?
She's always been a bisexual. That's old fucking news. Greg Rucka just gets off on it enough to make it a big deal.

Why they always pair Superman and Wonder Woman together? Is it because of all the merchandising potential?

Honestly, they're looking at each other and thinking "WTF are you wearing!?"

The relationship ruin their characters. They won't them self's .

Does someone know the silver age-looking stories in that pic?

Literally nobody liked Superman getting paired with Wonder Woman.

Shit was fucking retarded.

This ship is cancer and the ones who like it are turbo plebs.

Pic related is the best option.

>N°1 - ????
>N°2 - ????
>N°3 - ????
>N°4 - Superman: Distant Fires #1
>N°5 - Action Comics #600
>N°6 - Kingdom Come #1-4
>N°7 - ????
>N°8 - ????
>N°9 - All-Star Batman and Robin The Boy Wonder
>N°10 - Superman Annual (Vol. 1) #11: "For the Man Who Has Everything"
>N°11 - Wonder Woman (Vol. 2) #140-141: "Trinity"
>N°12 - ????
>N°13 - ????

I only know a few.

I honestly don't why Geoff Johns brought Steve Trevor as Wonder Woman's love interest only to have him as a sad beta cuck.

Want to have a laugh, Cred Forums? Go check this wikia listing character's love interests and see what the SM/WW shippers at CBR forums who're hating Rebirth did.

loveinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman

Wonder Woman still loved the super dick. In fact she was with women before she was with Superbro.

If she had previous relationship with someone from the opposite sex but also gets sexually attracted to the same sex, IT'S NOT A LESBIAN.

GAWD

She's a carpet muncher now.

Is there more pictures like this ?

>making Wonder Woman a lesbian

ITP bisexuals don't exist

So, is this the current trend? Why is sexuality becoming the most defining feature of a character nowadays? It's the loudest thing and the most waved flag (other than race, I guess.) ) I've just browsed my FB account and there are so many pages with articles about Wondy and then, out of curiosity, I read the comments. and holeee shit, I feel sad for Diana, this is the highlight of her identity now. The amount of casuals and normies who reacted is so damn overwhelming. It's as if they've been fans of her and has read her comics. Jeeeeez...

didn't Rucka one time say that he feels like a woman on the inside? maybe he's transbian or some shit.

>So, is this the current trend? Why is sexuality becoming the most defining feature of a character nowadays?
Because its the perfect excuse for them not having to try and write actual characters, just slap a label on a costume, and move on to the next one.

DC has experimented with the Superman/Wonder Woman ship for a long time, this since the 60's, and specially in the 90's with the Elseworlds and odd stories in the main continuity where Wonder Woman pinned for Superman. In the mid 90's the editors and writers were so tired of the Superman/Lois Lane OTP and marriage that they started produce almost constant stories where Lois was portrayed as a bad wife who constantly worried and nagged about Superman's close relationship with Wonder Woman. Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, Mark Millar Tom Peyer even tried to do their own "One More Day"-type of story in the 2000's, where Superman and Lois' marriage would be retconned, but since that didn't come to pass they finally relented and decided to put a stop to the SM/LL/WW love triangle.

Of course that with THE NEW 52 reboot they'd take the opportunity to finally pursue the Superman/Wonder Woman in the main continuity to their hearts content.

The problem, though is that DC's treatment of Diana is not only terrible, but is also very consistently terrible. She always becomes a secondary character for Superman, either as a love interest, or a follower, or a murderous maniac who Superman has to fix, or all of these combined. She's treated as an extension and an accessory to his character. This is specially seen in the Elseworlds where the editors and writers are free to do whatever they want without having to adhere to continuity.

He said that when Cho quit doing covers to I guess justify why he didn't like Cho's covers.

Just want to point out that a lot of this have to do with merchandise and how the general population see the two. Most people don't really know Wonder Woman, only the superficial details, and all those details inform them is that "she's kinda like Superman". Superman is super, because men like to feel super; Wonder Woman is a wonder, because girls like to be seen as wonderful; they're both tall, handsome brunettes with clear blue eyes; they both wear the color of the flag on their costumes; they're both super-powerful and on the same team; these are all the details the general population see.

That's why merch with them both together as a couple sell a good amount, because couples want to self-insert as them thanks to their perceived superficial similarities. What girlfriend don't to be seen as Wonder Woman and be dating a Superman?

So the idea of the pairing and the merch potential is something that WB/DC happily explore. They just don't seem to know how to explore the pairing in the comics, as in actual stories. The editors and writer's minds end up veneering to a very weird and misogynist place which result in Wonder Woman always ending up as a mere prop to elevate Superman's character.

He said that long before Cho quit.
He sees himself as Lesbian but not a transexual. It was just a really creepy weird way to say he identifies with women more than he does men.

Rucka wants to be a trap, it's pretty obvious at this point.

>WW is a lesbian

Funny, she doesn't look overweight and ugly

She's bi, get it right.

The comics have been dancing around Diana being bi for literally decades. The fact that someone finally came out and said it is the opposite of a big deal.

Of course now we get shit like this, so thanks Rucka.

comicsalliance.com/give-em-elle-wonder-woman-queer/

I like how they narrow down on just the queer angle and don't really mention that Amazonians don't really care on gender, just that sex is great.

It's logical because Diana is the only woman Clark can fuck without killing her xD

There's one thing that bothered me about the Greg Rucka interview and comic.

I've no problem with Wonder Woman seeing same sex as the norm, because she grew up in an island where women had relations with one another and that was accepted.

Buuuuuut....

... i do have a problem with Wonder Woman having sex with the other amazons. Rucka's bringing back a lot of elements from George Perez' run on Wonder Woman comic book and in Perez' run Wonder Woman was the first baby to be born in the island for a good millennia. When Hippolyta conceived her with the help of magical clay + gods blessings, Hippolyta presented the baby Diana to other amazons as if she was also their own child, which is only fair since the queen being the only one to be granted a baby is a bit.... you know, civil war can be started for that. So most, if not all of the amazons thought themselves to be Diana's mother, just as Hippolyta.

So Wonder Woman to grow up and have sex with amazons that raised her as their own child is a bit... fucked up.

Is wonder woman going to cut her hair off? That is what lesbians do in comics these days.

>I couldn't get a job until I made up helping a LGBT+ charity on my curriculum.
I've worked with animal shelters, children born with aids, cancer patients, vets, disabled children and disabled adults but I wasn't considered hireable until I put on the rainbow flag.

Poison Ivy hasn't cut her hair tho, only Kate

>making Wonder Woman a lesbian?

Why do people keep confusing Lesbian with Bisexual. WW is Bi, she like Dick AND Vag. What's the problem with that?

It ruins my boner
This is seriously one of the reasons why people hate it

I wanna guess the 2nd is JLA League Of One
But maybe not

>He sees himself as Lesbian but not a transexual.

So.... a straight guy then?

Male lesbian

Nobody knows how to write SMxWW right.
The reason Diana should be interested in Clark is the same reason Lois is. She sees an interesting homely and country boy side to him that she finds cute, but also a determination once shit hits the fan that she finds spellbinding and hot. He is like a big dog that likes to wave his tail around all day but would still get shot by a mugger for you. Specially since Diana comes from a society all of woman that are kind of into the whole "motherhood and protecting" thing, she could be attracted to his caring nature towards all of Earth, but at last, we'll never know.

>SM/WW
>Now she's a confirmed homo
We traded one dumpster fire for another, that's what happened. There was only one reason they even needed to talk about this, and it was to win brownie points with people so devoid of a personality they post on tumblr about their incessant need to be sexually validated on a daily basis.

Rucka has gone off the fucking deep end anyway. I remember awhile back he was posting about how much he loved Mass Effect 3, and praising the Bioware team while telling them to "ignore the haters" and the like. He'll always be the guy that fucked up Jiminez's god awful run, and i'll always be grateful for that. But still, fuck him.

She's not a homo you autist.

They broke up long before he died and she's bisexual not lesbian

Why do people post lies on Cred Forums instead of just discussing things properly?

This. The potential there; they have compatible personalities, but for whatever reason when people try to write it they deform Diana or focus on the entirely wrong similarities (lol we're both so powerful)

BeBecausmost folks on Cred Forums dont read comics and love triggering folks who do and have reading comprehension.

Like foljs said outside a book or two they were over with and admitted the love was superficial and shes bi.

>Supes gets multiple paragraphs
>everyone else gets 'yea this happened' including her longest running interest Steve. how fucking salty

.... she isnt a lesbian. They said that she doesnt identify as any sexuality and all of a sudden people are freaking the fuck out about WW being lesbian.

I think the problem is that the headline said "queer" and a lot of people still think that just means gay and don't understand that it has become an umbrella term in modern use. And of course they are also normies who didn't read the comics and don't see that the writer who said all this is clearly setting her up with Steve.

shes not lesbian, bi or a queer, those things doesnt exist in her culture, she just loves, dick or vag, she doesnt care, people making a big deal out of it are retarded

The funny thing about the Steve entry is that it is written that Diana and Steve had a rocky relationship that found it's groove for a bit, like they want to imply Steve was just a bad relationship because she belongs to Superman.

Fuck Steve, man!

Try to make SM/WW work. I dare you. I double dare you, motherfucker.

The queer thing really blew out of proportion, huh?

lgbtqnation.com/2016/09/confirmed-wonder-woman-queer/
time.com/4513668/wonder-woman-queer-steve-rucka/
businessinsider.com/wonder-woman-is-gay-comic-writer-reveals-2016-9
ew.com/article/2016/09/29/wonder-woman-comic-writer-confirms-diana-queer
vulture.com/2016/09/wonder-woman-writer-shes-obviously-queer.html
theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/30/wonder-woman-writer-confirms-superhero-is-queer
theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2016/sep/30/wonder-woman-movies-first-gay-superhero-dc-comics
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37518991/comic-book-writer-says-wonder-woman-is-queer
huffingtonpost.com/entry/wonder-woman-queer_us_57ec2b6ce4b0c2407cdb8eea
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4367451/dc-comics-queer-wonder-woman/
mtv.com/news/2938147/wonder-woman-is-queer/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/29/wonder-woman-writer-says-character-love-relationships-women/

This made news, user. People will be clamoring for DC to give WW a girlfriend now.

they already gave her one

The fuck did you think was going to happen? This wasn't an 'accident', this isn't people 'blowing things out of porportion', this is exactly what their marketing department wanted and knew was going to happen. It's what happens whenever people's "EVERYONE IS GAY" headcanons end up being canon.

This is the SJW/tumblr era, you say queer you're no longer simply saying that the character is not heterosexual you're turning them into a symbol for every tumblrite queer-superiority blog there is. Rucka knew this would win him points amongst those people, and DC knew that the publicity would sell a few more issues because of the ensuing shitstorm.

Other universes and Elseworlds don't count.

Because fat neckbeards who dont even buy any comic and just reads the recaps on newsrama or cosmicbooknews or some other shit site took offence and vented about it in forums Jeff ohns visits

I don't even know what you're saying.

>So, is this the current trend? Why is sexuality becoming the most defining feature of a character nowadays? It's the loudest thing and the most waved flag (other than race, I guess.) ) I've just browsed my FB account and there are so many pages with articles about Wondy and then, out of curiosity, I read the comments. and holeee shit, I feel sad for Diana, this is the highlight of her identity now. The amount of casuals and normies who reacted is so damn overwhelming. It's as if they've been fans of her and has read her comics. Jeeeeez...

These are times, user. We have been shoved aside for the larger market of ignorants who doesn't even have the slightest interest in reading comics but joins our league because "muh representation"