What are Green Lantern clothes made of? I've seen coats, spandex, metallic parts, plastic bits in green, black...

What are Green Lantern clothes made of? I've seen coats, spandex, metallic parts, plastic bits in green, black, and white so I assume it's not a construct. On top of that the clothing they wear disappears too? I mean just look at those ribs , there's no way they're still there.

Will power

Green Lanterns are wearing what ever normal clothes they had on before they transform. The ring just gives the appearance and functionality of what ever costume they want to be wearing.

This

Iunno, I think it pocket spaces them. When Sinestro ripped Ion out of Kyle he ended up naked, same deal with when he was murdered by the Sinestro Corps in Injustice, and the same thing with Guy when he was captured by the Sinestro Corps.

But then again Injustice also had Guy reverting back to some sort of Hawaiian shirt and pants ensemble in Injustice so who knows.

If that was the case I'd imagine they'd be able to make a lot of real things though given how varied the Lantern uniform materials can turn out. Simple things like clothing, food, drinks, or furniture. Might as well if you're going to use the ring for silly things like portable restaurants.

The ring can make real objects, it's just glossed over for the most part because lanterns are strong enough as it is.

It is a hard light construct like anything else the ring makes.

then how come nothing looks like the clothes they wear? everything else is... well green light.

..because the clothes are a uniform. They're supposed to look like that, whereas the constructs can look like whatever.

..because who wants to wear see-through clothing?

..because you haven't yet realized that you're talking about FUCKING COMIC BOOKS.

Looks plenty opaque to me.

that's essentially a mech suit on top of his clothing. Fucks sake, you can see the damn mask.

Try harder, plebshit.

Well, it's more that it's literally green samurai armor being worn over his uniform, but your point still holds.

I meant it in the way that there is no real difference between that and pic related.

As opposed to their actual suits.

My point is that clearly hard light constructs can be opaque which means that's not an issue like says.

Also, Jack Chance just wears a badge and Mogo the cosmic streaker is naked other than a giant band around it's equator so it's not because of uniform restrictions clearly.

It used to be an actual suit.

Hal doesn't have his ring here.

>..because who wants to wear see-through clothing?

Guy Gardner being partnered with Natu, Iolande and that one butterfly chic

If nothing else, we can at least agree that Injustice Hal has the best Lantern uniform of all time right?

Wrong senpai

Not even in the top 10

I really like Parallax Hal's design, but for some reason everything from the waste down ruins it for me.

I would not disapprove of Hal going for see-through clothing.

don't you have a battle to go lose, sinestro?

we can do no such thing

>its just comic books bro, turn your brain off bro
jesus christ

there's a balance between 'turning your brain off' and allowing for inconsistencies.

Are you the faggot who creates threads about supermans frost breath just to rant about how it shouldn't work?