She was kinda both

I would totally marry Misery

Who wouldnt? Shes perfect.

Yes, go ahead!

fuck man you beat me to it

[spoilers]still she is the best waifu handsdown[/spoiler]

>TFW no ruby gloom revival
>TFW no misery spin off

I'm sure if there is enough demand we could get a studio to make a RG Revival or a Misery spin-off.

I once had a dream that Trigger (guys behind Panty and Stocking and Kill la Kill) announced that they were gonna reboot the series.

If trigger does this, then they better have tit shots and lewd clothing. Like for instance, misery would wear warrior bras or victorian lingere underneth her see through robes, and ruby would wear a tubetop with booty shorts and stockings.

Kek

All I know is that I would give my actual human penis to see a new Ruby Gloom revival from Trigger.

Although idk about an abundance of tit shots. I am super down for victorian lingere under see-through robes though.

Dumb phoneposter

Does anyone have the screencap of Misery "smiling" with a thumbs up? I think it's being forced by wires or something; it would make a good reaction pic.

He still got trips, while you only got measly dubs. Show some respect.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't have anything like that in my reaction folder

Ruby is best girl

Misery is best girl, ruby a second

Ruby, Iris, and Misery are all perfect in their own ways.

Misery is best.

Got you covered, user.

Is it just me, or is the size of her head wildly inconsistent?

I know, isnt it cute?

Somewhat. I think it's because most of the people who made this show were probably not as experienced as most animators.

Just a theory.

Thats strange, cuz i always thought the animation was great for something made in flash.