Am I the only one with a crush on her?

Am I the only one with a crush on her?

Is this from that Barbie Mass Effect movie?

Who is this semen demon

no

I have no idea who this is

The what now?

Elaris from Ratchet and Clank. Niw available to purchase on DVD and Blu Ray!

...please, please purchase it. My children haven't eaten in days.

From the Ratchet and Clank movie.

Should of made it look more like she was actually playing a R&C game.

She was the only 2-dimensional female character in the movie.

The other one had only 1 dimension.

I rather play the games

Barbie: Star Light Adventure, in which Barbie and friends must find a way to stop the heat death of the universe.

>The failure of this movie means no Sly Cooper movie
>No Jax and Daxter
>No Fat Princess

>Barbie: Star Light Adventure, in which Barbie and friends must find a way to stop the heat death of the universe.

It wasn't a bad movie, but man, it felt more like Captain Qwark: The Movie than anything else. R&C felt like supporting characters.

>Barbie: Star Light Adventure, in which Barbie and friends must find a way to stop the heat death of the universe.

Which was a good thing, because making Qwark a comic relief with no personality would have been so much easier.

Hnnngh

I'd subject HER to some degenerating fetishes, amirite?

You're fucking shitting me.

I mean, I love giving Qwark depth, but it came at the expense of everyone else. We never got a sense of why Clank is responsible or Ratchet becoming arrogant.

And John Goodman was a waste.

Becoming arrogant after becoming a bigshot in less than 48 hours is common sense.

I liked that they didn't ignore Qwark starting out as a villain. They could've made him a full-blown useless comic relief.

But it's also the movie's failing that Ratchet and Clank themselves were underdeveloped. I never got the complaint that Ratchet was too unlikable in the first game, since it was supposed to be a character arc from a selfish punk to a vengeful brat to a genuine hero.

A longer movie with better writer would've balanced all three characters.

Nope. She was clearly the superior girl throughout that whole film.

>Ratchet and Clank themselves were underdeveloped
Well, it's not like they were not allowed to pack more story into the run time, right?

I'm the only one who really liked this movie, aren't I?

I really tried but between it being a remake and the story going really slow I had trouble staying invested.

I liked it.

Bump for R&C

I loved the games but the movie just seemed kind of forgettable for reasons I can't put my finger on.