Will goosebumps air on cartoon network this year?

Will goosebumps air on cartoon network this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloggerbeware.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_3PIkV2anqk
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Goosebumps
goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Goosebumps_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=cONmzaT4x10
bloggerbeware.com/2008/07/r-e-t-r-o-s-p-e-c-t-find-out-what-it.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they ever adapt the werewolf story in any other medium?

I hope so. I discoverd it when it started coming on in 2009. It was off the air since i was a toddler, and the only time i tried watching it before hand was renting the werewolf of fever swamp from blockbuster, and stopped five minutes in from fear of anticipation.

Yeah. It was on the marathon a few years ago.

Did Buffy rip this story off?

>alien rape: for kids!

Was it where the story ends with him howling at the moon rather than turning into a werewolf?

It was a few years back but I think it ends with him howling at the moon. There's that other one called werewolf skin, I dont think they made it until way later, dont know if it was in the original goosebumps marathon.

Yeah I think it was much later, and they changed the ending of that too, I don't why they keep doing that.

They remastered some episodes for dvd's, probably because goosebumps was shown in different countries they had to change some things.

I guess you're right, Biting chests and turning into werewolfs most probably isn't safe to show on screen.

Didn't they make a comic as well.

How do you think Goosebumps TV would've ended Egg Monsters From Mars if they adapted it? I doubt they would go with the kid laying an alien egg.

test 4

test

Oh yeah the Graphix! Goosebumps, those were always checked out in the library. They did 3.

Hmmmm, probably have like the kid go to sleep after all of what happened was over and then have an egg roll from under the bed.

Do you recall how they adapted Fever Swamp?

We never got those in our library.

D-did they ever adapt Monster Blood III?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here

Sadly no. I liked 3. There's a 4 too.

I think fever swamp ended with the kid howling at the moonlight.

IV

edit that shot so it loops without the saber flash

Forgot pic

I only read the first three. Just looked up a synopsis. What a cop out ending.

I liked watching Goosebumps on Cartoon Network, especially the ads they made for them, but hasn't it been a few years since they did that?

Double dubs never lie, I should read it.

Well they did do it for two years but probably since they're cancelling so much I wonder what they'll have for halloween airing time.

These books started my hate for bad ends as a child. Maybe one out of six books had a solid good end. The rest were ambiguous at best. My sister loved them. I was always more of a Magic Treehouse guy myself. But I did come around to the series when I got older.

Reminder that the kid's a boy in case if memory some what fails

I vaguely remember this one episode of goosebumps. There's this kid who's a ghost, or he's friends with a ghost or something. But then at the very end it turns out all the humans were dead, and the people we saw were actually aliens who had faces in the back of their head. To this day I'm extremely confused.

I remember one episode of goosebump where a kid goes to summer camp and all the camp supervisors and some of the kids were acting incredibly suspicious, brushing off poisonous snake bites, severe accidents and random disappearances as minor inconveniences. Anyways MC decides to investigate the strange shit, finds out a monster was eating the kids, but it turns out it was an animatronic wolf thing that the supervisors used to scare the shit out of them, to test their resolve and to toughen them up and all the missing kids reveal themselves from their hiding places, even all the severe accidents that happened were also faked. MC passed with flying colors and enjoyed the rest of the summer there.

And when they were packing up to return home, the plot twist was revealed that the summer camp was a training base for the alien human look-a-likes to infiltrate and invade Earth. I swear to god this episode and book was written by M. Knight Shamalamadingdong.

Welcome to Camp Nightmare. That sucker was a hell of a twist as a kid.

>that ending where you become a baby and get adopted by super rich aliens

I mean, sure your babysitter/sister is probably dead but you gotta take the good with the bad.

Not likely. Last I've ever seen them air it was 2009-ish...

The second part of what you described sounds like an Are You Afraid Of The Dark episode.

The first part is the Ghost Next Door.

It was indeed a boy, and he lays a bowling ball sized egg right in his front lawn at the end.

lewd

I'm not sure if anyone's going to be airing Goosebumps this year since The Hub is dead.

I shit you not the last words of the book are " and I laid the biggest egg you'd ever seen ".

I swear, it was the cover of that damn book that fucked me up.

I actually thought the hub was good. Now it's discovery family kids or something. Sucks desu.

Haunting Hour>>>>>>>>>>Goosebumps TV Show

Will Scary Godmother air on cartoon network this year?

Nah, but they did adapt Say Cheese And Die Again.

Haunting Hour had to many bad endings for my tastes.A lot of the episodes of Haunting Hour were based on R.L Stine's Fear Street stuff .

I wish that his Ghosts of Fear Street stuff got adapted.

Haha.
That's kinda funny.

Give Yourself Goosebumps: Beware The Purple Peanut Butter gave me my fetish.

bloggerbeware.com/

That's pretty much what everyone here's looking for...

I liked the Fear Street Cheerleaders
The problem with Fear Street is that not enough people died, it couldn't compare to Christopher Pike.

Loved Fear Street series.

who /creep/ here

Why are the reptiles always portrayed as evil?
I'd go creep, reptiles are badass

That book didn't work for me because I got hung up on the telegraphing in the early chapters and never forgot about it.

because they're icky

Night in Werewolf Woods for me. The story branch with the super-strength cereal, specifically.

I never watched the episode but I read the book.

It was a weird ending. The depressed nerd got tired of being treated like shit so he passed out creep cookies so they'd all turn into his reptilian army. Did the show keep stay with that?

Sometimes the main character gets a Bad End in Goosebumps but it's the only time that I can remember that the main character turned into a supervillain.

Is that new RL Stine show any good? I forgot when it aired and it just came and went.

Looks like something you'd fight in Dragon Quest.

>Did the show keep stay with that?

Sure did son.

Yeah, that's the one! Seriously, what's the deal with that? The faces were creepy, but the plot twist was just confusing and that was a weird spot to just end the story

Hey its that episode where everyone turned into scalies.

If you're using webm for retards, click the "crop" button. It will show you exactly what is on the screen at the start time you have set. From there just advance one decimal point at a time until you see the flash is gone.
Put the end time in the start time to see exactly where it will end too.

I swear on my mum this better air

and you're fucking gay, moron

Like Nick would air anything old that isn't Spongebob and FOP reruns.

t. Curt Conners
Go eat your son you icky iggy

Anyone else ever read the choose your own adventure books?
any of them jump-start your fetishes?

So much so that I already responded to you before you even posted.
Little Comic Book Shop of Horror also comes to mind, now that I think of it. As I recall, the first time you jump into a superhero, there's a bit where you look down at yourself and your pecs practically fill your entire field of vision.

I get where Stein thought he was going with that, but he didn't quite stick the landing.

>That one book that had a kid and his brother go to a camp and it turns out everyone is a ghost
>That one book where a kid fucks with a magic grandfather clock and ends up going back in time every time he sleeps and he is freaking out the whole time before fixing it until he realized he accidentally erased his sister from existence

Some fucking good books

The shows never strayed away from bad endings, which is good since that's basically Stein's bread and butter.

That ending really shocked me and left me with a bad taste in my mouth specifically. One of the first pieces of literature I read where the protag didn't take the moral high ground and was ultimately a shithead in the end.

>"I may be the biggest loser in school again, but at least I took the moral high ground!"
or
>"I RULE THE FUCKING PLANET!"
That's not being a shithead, that's being realistic. What kid in his position wouldn't take that choice?

What hppened in 3?

What was it?

I think three was the one where the kid became a giant.

To be fair, R.L Stine liked to give his characters fates worst than death instead of killing them off.

Fear Street was mostly mysteries instead of supernatural stuff,Ghosts of Fear Street was mostly sci fi despite the series name, while Goosebumps and Nightmare Room did everything.

It comes on Teen Nick near the middle of October.

The create your own adventure books should have been conventional stories, they had a lot of interesting concepts.

The sister got what she deserved,it was her pranks that started the time travel mess.

not to mention she fucked up his bike

>That one book that got you a erection

What book was it and why?

What were your favorite Goosebumps books,Cred Forums?Mine were the Curse of Camp Cold Lake,Haunted School and Horror At Camp Jellyjam.

I was really fond of I Live In Your Basement because the mind fuckery that took place in that book was godlike.

Mine wasn't a Goosebumps book. Is that OK?

It was some book where a medieval kid's dead rival gets his soul transferred to a bat because of a deal with a witch. The kid has to solve his rivals death because he was blamed with the murder. In the end they bond and become friends, and the kid falls in love with the witch and agrees to be her servant for a year. Meanwhile, the rival in the bat body gives his life again to save the kid, but the witch transfers his soul to a goose to save him again.

Anyway, the part that gave me a boner was when the bat rival dives into a mug of beer and flys around drunkenly with tiny hiccups that rock his entire body.

I would have thought that the boner part would have been the boy falling in love with the witch

Why the drunk bat?

I had/have a drunk kink. It didn't come up often then and even less now.

In retrospect, the witch bit WAS pretty kinky, though. She starts off as an old crone and forces the guy to be her slave for fifty years in return for putting the dead guy's soul in the bat.

She comes back at the end of the book a pure 10/10. She gave herself a deaging spell as a birthday present to herself and says she doesn't want the guy to be her servant, because dealing with a whiny slave is a pain. The guy agrees to be her slave for one year instead and they flirt a bit.

Worst "Ending" i.e. who got fucked up the most?

I torrented all seasons. It's really good, I never had seen it because I didnt have cable when I was younger. I missed a lot.

Haunted school was good, attack of the mutant was awesome, monsterblood 1,2,3 and the haunted mask I & II (II is my favorite).

Hmmmm well I think the Amaze-o one was pretty fucked because the kid became a rabbit.

The nostalgia hit me hard. I went back to my personal library and just looked at all the covers, tim jacobus is a really awesome artist.

I wish I had all my old Goosebumps books.

Same. As a kid I had all of them up to the 40's or so. The first ones were definitely the best though. Stein started pulling punches about 5-10 books in. I remember reading Welcome to Dead House as my dad and I took a trip exploring old cemetaries. Gave me nightmares for weeks.

When I get the chance I'll look for all of them. Also the scholastic reissues were bad quality, did you experience anything like that before? The books would fall apart thats how bad it was.

I read most of the goosebumps books, just the new ones are the ones I missed. I used to love going to the library and hunting for the next book.

Both Haunted Mask books were awesome. Horrorland was really good, but the spin-off series was kinda subpar. The Ghost next door was real comfy and all characters got good ends.

>I live in your Basement
Years later, and I still don't understand that book.

The protagonists sister in Cuckoo Clock of Doom got erased from existence due to time travel shenanigans.

Depending on how you interpret the cover and ending of the Curse of Camp Cold Lake,somebody got fucked up royally you just don't know who.

Shocker on Shock Street's ending was pretty grim.

There are probably other bad ends I'm forgetting.

Name of the episode please i need to watch and remember the trauma

Yeah. it was really cool for me as a kid because it was normal for Goosebumps to have bad endings, but this episode the MC stright up just say fuck it and he even bite the cookie at the end to join them

The earlier books were consistently good, books in the middle of the series ranged from bad to good and the later books(before the 2000 series)were mostly good.The only truly awful books from the end of the series were Chicken Chicken and Monster Blood 4.

The 2000 series was pretty good too,although now they are sold as part of the original series.

The recent Goosebumps series have been okay to good.

No one understands I Live In Your Basement.

I find it interesting that a low-budget 90s TV show managed to capture the feel of the books much better than last year's movie. Maybe because it had that unique dank 90s atmosphere.

Movie was still fun though as a Hocus Pocus/Monster Squad-esque horror comedy for kids. Slappy was the best part though he was creepier on the TV show.

Yes

In the book they had extra arms and diffrent colour skin, a lot more alien like than the show portrayed them so it worked more in the book when they compared themsevles to the human which to them looked like a pink fleshed monster. When the twist that the invisble friend was one of the last humans hidden away because aliens had taken over the planet and that the protagnist was an alien the whole time just never described looking that way because it was nothing out of the ordinary to him.

I liked chicken chicken, why was it bad? It was like be careful what you wish for but with chickens.

Probably. Whedon is a hack.

They never aired Scary Godmother last year

#StuDidNothingWrong

My best friend is invisble

God damn it you are right! That's where my fetish came from

I saw the movie yesterday, it was lacking but the carly beth cameo was pretty cool. Shoulda made the haunted mask a more prominent villain, too bad they had slappy be an antagonist.

Also sucked that the Monster Blood only appeared in the game. Could've at least had it represented by the hamster. Also sucked that the Masked Mutant and any of the Horrors were MIA despite being the stars of their very own games and the later getting a sub-series.

I liked scary godmother 1. And yeah they did, I'm pretty sure they did.

There's the one where the kids sister probably turns into a fish at the end.

The story never appealed to me. Be Careful What You Wished For is one of my favorite Goosebumps books.The protagonist did nothing wrong and was screwed over by the fortune teller who gave her the wishes.

The horrors and mutant needed more screen time. Hey maybe goosebumps 2 will have more monsters but I havent heard if they were gonna do a sequel.

I liked both, probably best book for me is you cant scare me. The mud monsters were creepy as shit.

Deep Trouble 2, right?

Assuming she got turned into a fish, the kid probably could have turned her human again because they were in the lab.

Also, at the end of the first one, the kid was about to be eaten by that fukhueg octopus.

>carly beth cameo
wait what? Man when was it because I didn't see that

I loved the cover of You Can't Scare Me, but I found the story to be boring.

Which book is the one where a bullied girl can make wishes and after learning the error of her way the bully gets the wish power and turns protag into a bird?

That one I had that wasn't a library book. Let's get invisible. Ended with the possibility that his brother was the mirror dupe and his actual was gone.

>The episode of werewolf skins in the swamp
>For some reason the twist ending give a boner after watching again

What was it?

And why did it give you a erection?

Near the end after stine gets sucked up by the blob, the next scene it shows where all the monsters are running and there's a crowd she's on the far right side.

Chicken chicken.

I liked the episode too. It was neat, did you like attack of the jack o lanterns?

At the end the kid and his friend destroy the werewolf skins, so the kid aunt and uncle are free from the curse. Days later the kids is watching some of the pictures he takes with his auto camera in the night one reveal that the girl has a werewolf skin too and that explain why she has so much knowledge about them and how to destroy the skin, then she show up behind him and tell him "Hey why do you look so afraind? i already tell you, idon't bite"

Yea i can understand that

Rough werewolf sex

Be Careful What You Wish For

Goosebumps feels a lot like a modern setting for The Witcher.

Place is lousy with monsters and nobody to slay them.

why is she evil?

I thought your were wrong but fuck there really are a few bad ends there

The one with the genie in the soda can did a lot for me as a kid. Especially when she starts begging you not to destroy her can. Those choose your own adventure books were full of weird stuff like that. Great books though.

She's possessed by the haunted mask. Kinda sucks steve wasnt cameo'd.

Attack Of The Jacko Lanterns was such a fun book.You go in thinking the protagonists were up against ghosts or plant people but then you find out that the are up against aliens.
Why did most of Stine's werewolf stories take place in swamps? The only ones that took place in cities were Full Moon Fever and The Werewolf In The Living Room(loved the cover but the story was meh)

The ending had me go wtf lol I wasnt expecting the twins to be actual aliens.

How i learned to fly was pretty trippy.

>86666666

Okay.

If you say so.

wasted septuples

Those fucking numbers

GET GET GET GET GET

Double devil trips. Nice.

Those digits are fitting for a Goosebumps thread.

fuck you.

Doesnt he eat some magic dough in the story?

Yeah, and some weird stretches too

THREAD

DE/RAILED\

That's some demonic gets

Will there a stream with every episode happen this month?

>Goosebumps thread
>October

We have to keep this thread alive just for those numbers

Oh yeah now I remember. The ending was funny forba goosebumps book.

I torrented them a few months ago. I prefer it being on tv though, the marathon bumpers were really cool.

How I Learned To Fly and Werewolf Of Fever Swamp were comfy.

Seems to be a lot of sixes in this thread.

(you) +1

>6666666
Happy October everybody.

As an American/Michigan Chillers fan, I never really got into Goosebumps.

What is the scariest book in the series?

>What is the scariest book in the series?
Do people really get scared of books?

Greetings. My name is Patrick Batemanâ„¢, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high qualityâ„¢, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of qualityâ„¢ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Cred Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Beautiful

Well, as a kid, maybe.

Depends on who you ask.

The ending of Shocker On Shock Street was heartbreaking but the story itself was not overly scary.

Which goosebumps books is saddest

It could be more cool if your post end in dubs too

I love you, whoever is behind the computer this post was typed in.

Ghost Next Door

I wonder if the boy got a ghost blowjob

Am I the only one ho thinks that Slappy the dummy is overrated?

I know Satan, can you teach me?

BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE

>that episode where the tweest is the humans are the ants and the ants are the humans

This is gonna be a good Spooktober.

that one is my best friend is invisible. the planet was invaded by aliens and colonized. the invisible kid is a human who was turned invisible by his scientist parents to protect him.

What did giga satan mean by this ?

This is one of the best things I've seen around here in a long fucking time.

Take note of this man. Forgive his lack of repeating digits. But feel free to compliment mine.

actually there was a third deep trouble book released in the goosebumps horrorland series. his sister is not a fish in that book so not a bad ending technically.

i remember say cheese and die again woke my weight gain fetish.

explain.

And wasn't there an episode where a guy had a remote and there was an eating contest? I remember there being a girl in that eating until she looked like she was going to pass out. It was insanely hot.

in the book the MC starts to gain a bunch of weight because of the camera and it is a very detailed gain. i just pretended the MC was a girl.

>explain.
The Say Cheese and Die books are about an evil camera that takes photos of horrible things happening, which then come true. One photo taken of the main character shows him enormously obese, and he gains hundreds of pounds over the course of the book.

I'm pretty sure the MC's friend also became stick thin, to the point where her clothes were falling off.

Holy fuck you're right

Honestly is it really too much to ask for a realistic end-of-the-world grey goo scenario, Stine?

Yeah, her photo came out as a negative, so she started literally wasting away to nothing.

It did nothing for mine,unfortunately.The girl should have gained instead of the boy.

Still,it's one of my favorite Goosebumps books.

Far too many to count.

Peril mostly though.

the one where the kids end up as chipmunks

I did. Gave them away recently, other than Monster Blood 1 and the one with the mantis. Those were my favorites as a kid.

satan confirmed for being a bird

Which book was that?

I don't remember this one? but i remember a episode where the MC's brother exchange minds with a squirrel and they didn't turn him back

The Barking Ghost, I believe.

On a conceptual level some of the ideas can be kinda fucked up.

the barking ghost. in the book the MC and his friend get trapped in squirrel bodies. in the episode the MC's brother gets trapped instead.

He's the Pikachu of the Goosebumps franchise.

Really thanks, i thought Goosebumps didn't change the bad endings, maybe the network decide they wanted more neutral endings for the kids

I thought they got turned into dogs and were hunted by ghost dogs that used to be people.

Now that I think on it, the Barking Ghost was a weird story. It seemed like a simple concept but Stine took the story in a weird direction.

Pikachu has feats,Slappy is hyped to be the ultimate villain of Goosebumps and gets BTFOed by kids.

>literally every slappy book
>i think this dummy is alive
>wait it was just my friend/sibling fucking with me
>finds and reads magic words
>it's the dummy for real this time though

Op here what a small world. I have a Weight gain fetish too.

One of the few books were the protagonist gets a happy ending.

Tbh the haunted mask should've been the villain

My nigga

What do you mean? there to much difference between the book and the series?

it's more likely than you think

Slappy is at least better written than every other evil dummy out there

The haunted mask was more evil imo. The differences arent too much I think in the book they said the mask was human skin and in the adaptation it was just rubber.

I got into it because of tlc

Other examples of evil dummys? Chucky? dead silence dummy?

Have any of you guys got the "goosebumps classics" with remade covers? They haven't made any new ones sense the movie came out but I hope they make more as an excuse to release more classic goosebump books and maybe even "give yourself goosebumps" books.

God, this show and Are You Afraid of the Dark are such a cathartic experiences to watch for me. I just like to play these in the background of my day during October.

what's tlc?

Tim jacobus remade the covers?

The Haunted Masks had interesting lore: they were literally the faces of a race of beings who were once beautiful but were turned into ugly monsters.

In order to prevent them from dying completely the owner of the mask shop removed their faces to save them and displayed them in his shop.However the Masks were alive and turned whoever wore them into monsters.

Stine never really explained what caused the people who became the Masks monsters.

The learning channel. I saw a documentary on a feedee who would eat and it made me interested in bbw.

You could try also reading the books, they're not going to be that scary now you're an adult, but some of them explain some plot holes you could have from the series and are really good specially this one

Or on any rainy day with a hot mug of cocoa user.

I don't get the chance to really read nowadays, I like to have something playing in the house most of the time though, so I don't feel too isolated.

I think the shopkeeper say he wanted to look beautiful and his vanity poisoned the beautiful faces.

>he wanted to look beautiful and his vanity poisoned the beautiful faces

I don't get it user, you're trying to say, this is the shopkeeper fault? he's responsable for this once beautiful beings to transform in ugly creatures and thats why he save them?

I donated all my old Goosebumps to my little sister's elementary school. I remember the story about the monster living in the grandparent's basement was a fun one, especially with the twist that it was allergic to humans. Beast from the East was another fun one. Anyone remember other horror kid's books? Strange Matters was a fun series that were actually all connected and even had an awesome spin-off series called Strange Forces. I wish that series had continued beyond three or four books.

Scary stories to tell in the dark was legit horrifying. The one about the woman who's head fell off terrified me for weeks.

Yeah, he would wear them but they eventually turned ugly because of his vanity. He keeps them locked up in the backroom.

If my memory is correct,the shopkeeper was the scientist who discovered these beautiful beings, then something happened that caused them to become monsters and die.He saved a few by removing their faces.His plan was to give them new bodies and turn them back into what they used to be but he could not do it.

No, its a different artist. I'm mixed on some of the remade covers as some are way better than the old one its based of but some are complete shit compared to the old cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PIkV2anqk this one?

The ghost ones, like Camp, Beach, or the Cold Lake one.

The fuckin logic in this story makes no sense
How was a ribbon keeping her head from falling off?

You god damn know it will.

she was a dullahan who was just messing with him for years

Invasion Of The Body Squeezers1&2

Brain Juice(not sure if this is the right name but it involved intelligence boosting drinks and brain eating aliens,the cover had the caption:A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Drink)

Curse of Camp Cold Lake(the real mystery is who gets fucked up and becimes the thing on the cover)

Full Moon Fever(Extreme Body Horror)

i know i felt gypped by that

>stories were scary as a kid
>as an adult majority of the monsters aren't threatening at all
Slappy is scary when he's just as tall as you but when you're an adult a midget running around your house committing horrible acts such as tracking mud across the floor sort of loses its edge

invasion of the body squeezers part 1 was just all setup. part 2 is way better. that twist ending was pretty gud though

I never thought Ghost Camp was scary.Ghost Beach and Camp Cold Lake were terrifying.

Lohengrin.avi

What was the twist?The only thing I remember from Invasion Of The Body Squeezers is big guys from outer space crushing people in graphic ways.

W I T N E S S E D

early on the book establishes his sister likes to tell lies so when he tries to tell his parents he saw green aliens his sister says i saw a blue one. His sister gets sick and sits out the rest of the book. After he saves the day he goes to find his sister and tell her what a hero he is. His sister says yeah but the blue aliens though, and he says stop being salty you didn't see any aliens. A blue alien then bursts out of her closet and the sister says come on give him a hug.

That might be the worst end for any Goosebumps character considering how the Body Squeezers hug.

I was talking to a normie friend over the phone and when I was this post I burst into a "holy shit."
They asked what was going on and I nearly told them. I wish I had told them. I just want to share this moment with someone.

there's a sequel in the GYGB line. revenge of the body squeezers.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Goosebumps

Yeah, yeah, I know, but reading through it is reminding me of the stories.

The best part is that was the first post I've made in at least a year. Only other time I've ever really posted was to share some pics in a mountaineering thread on /out/.

I wad never a huge fan of the GYGB series but I really liked The Curse Of The Creeping Coffins.

Revenge of the Body Squeezers should have been a regular Goosebumps book.

>The Night of the Living Dummy series. As several people, along with the blogger himself, pointed out on the snarky Goosebumps blog, the Night of the Living Dummy series may be creepy as a child, but as an adult, a completely different layer of creepy reveals itself. The living dummy in question is obsessed with making preteen girls (and it's always girls, never boys in these books) into his slaves. When they refuse, he punches and slaps them - a rare act of physical violence for this series - and knocks one girl unconscious. In Bride of the Living Dummy, he goes further, demanding a 12 year old girl as his bride (instead of the female dummy), and calling his violence against her a "love tap". From adult eyes, it takes on a whole new meaning that flew over our heads when we were kids, with some really disturbing subtext... In the TV adaptation of Night of the Living Dummy III, it is shown that Slappy has demonically possessed or at least is using his powers on a young pre-teen boy. The effect is no less creepy than it was with the girls.

goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Goosebumps_Wiki

I want a movie about a man suffering through a messy divorce, loosing his job and becoming alienated from his friends and on top of it all an enchanted puppet is being a nuances.

The is trying to keep his life together, trying to hide the tears and this fucking puppet is taking milk out of the fridge and not putting it back. It keeps setting his desktop background to pictures of fat women.
The man is trying stay active despite the creeping depression and mr. puppet is tying all his shoe laces together.
He's quietly sobbing into his pillow at night because he can't because a puppet is in his living room blast Gangnam style for the 27th time in a row.
He's trying to find a new job but the puppet keeps ruffling up his suits before each job interview.

He can't bring any women home because the puppet will turn all his condoms into water ballons and leave copies of Shonen Jump on the coffee table.
He's lucky if he gets that far. The puppet keeps been updating his Plenty of Fish profile to include ventriloquism under interests.

The puppet never stops, never shows mercy, never dies. It will not kill you but it will make you wish it would.

This cover is creepier than the US version.

I remember liking this book,the twist was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=cONmzaT4x10

You want to see something spooky Cred Forums?
Cause I'll show you something spooky

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

No! Not a Cred Forums Pass user! Anything but that!

This image reminds me of a Goosebump book,I can't remember which one(I know its not Say Cheese and Die or Say Cheese and Die Again.

Night of the Alimony Dummy (2017), with Hayden Christensen and pic related returning.

Who /goosebuds/ here?

What's this? Looks interesting.

would be great if they put out more than 3 episodes out a year

isn't this the continue guys? I really dont pay attention to the other things they do aside from continue.

But what's stopping the man from just punting the fuck out of the dummy? Plot holes like that will never get your movie made

they once tied the dummy up, put him in a suitcase, wrapped chains around it and threw it down a sewer. He showed up to the house the next morning

Hail

>tfw you didn't resub for a goypass and the captcha was so annoying you got another not even a month later

The bat one did

I must say, I'm not disappointed.

I can try if enough people want. I used to stream Goosebumps for Cred Forums last year before the mods there cracked down on it.

I tried to use CyTube a few weeks ago but I couldn't get it to work right. I need to look into Synchtube.

Nothing will ever beat One Day at Horrorland. That episode was so fucking weird. Plus the commercials and the gay monster.

this is one of the ones were the episode goes in a different direction than the book. although i do like the fact that monsters are confirmed real but living in secret in the goosebumps world.

I never read the book so I don't know. I just remember that episode was fucking nuts. I do remember Deep Trouble was butchered badly when it was turned into an episode.

wasn't there in one of the choose your own adventures book( I think it was the one about the werewolves) where two kids gain a lot of muscles just by eating a special cereal?

>see the movie when it came out last year
>expect it to be an awful mess that I can get drunk and kek at
>turns out to be surprisingly cute, not amazing, but good in its own right and a nice tribute to the source material
>those credits with the original cover art
>that Jack Black, who's actually funny and makes Stine look like a cute, flustered dad

What the fuck happened? Granted, the CGI is still cheap and it wouldn't have hurt if they were a little darker, but still. What went right?

giving the audience at least one monster to root for The Ghost Next Door

Woo-Hoo!

Anybody else remember these books?

Yeah, there's a branch where you can eat from one of two boxes containing magic cereal. One gives you super strength and makes your muscles grow to the point of bursting the seams on your shirt.

There's an option that leads to your friends (one male, one female) see this happen, grab handfuls of the stuff for themselves, and get huge as well, but this leads directly to one of the bad ends, as you all end up cursed by the troll who owns the box.

I think there's also a scene in that branch where you make your way back to the camp lodge to find everybody under the troll's control, eating bowl after bowl of the stuff, but I don't remember any descriptions.

Shocker on Shock Street, The Werewolf of Fever Swamp, Horror at Camp Jellyjam, and the Werewolf Woods choose your own adventure.

>Goosebumps 2000
>Darker and edgier
I read the early books, didn't get to these. Are they any good?

Obligatory read; fun summaries.

bloggerbeware.com/

who /Werewolf Of Fever Swamp/ here
the ending is maximum comfy

Oh, boy...
>Eternal ghost girl roomate from "The creeping coffin"
>That corrupted spider girl from Trapped in Bat Wing Hall
>That other, prim and proper girl from Trapped in Batwing Hall that gets stuck in a tunnel and turned into a frog.

Stay Out of the Basement.

They spent the entire book making you think their dad was a plant clone, only for their story to end with a plant head screaming at the main character insisting he is the real dad after they killed the dad they thought was a clone all along. Shit was fucked.

Neat.

who /spooksville/ here?

The early Goosebumps books were some of the best. Had creepy endings and shit.

I was obsessed with Goosebumps as a kid and young teen and didn't read much else. Were these good as bumps? Better? Were they different somehow? Did they have twist endings?

Is this Wakfu?

I can barely remember the exact plot, but it wasn't the same as Goosebumps where it was "new character, new setting, new scare". It focused on a specific set of main characters in a fucked up town. At least that's what I remember, been a long time since I read them.

That comic book one that ended with the bad guy melting in acid after posing as a little girl and the protaginsts blood turning into ink always creeped me out . Oh and the one where after playing a game against monsters had to immedaitly play another round against older deadlier monsters seemed like a shit deal

The kids-trapped-as-dogs attempted to use the same shack that acted as a transformation room for the bodystealing dogs and switch things back to normal. But there was a pair of squirrels inside, so things just became more jumbled up as the original kids swapped dog bodies for squirrel bodies.

>The 2000 series was pretty good too
I remember those books being too adult for me - ie, the kids were dating, partying, etc.

Forgot to mention, I do remember them being pretty cozy books. They weren't the same as Goosebumps which was a nice surprise, they came off as Goosebumps knockoffs from the covers.

I don't think there were ever any twist endings though, just a overhanging mystery to the town.

Ah sorry, replied to you on accident

ghost next door

vampires in the basement coffin had a happy ending

oh no that was definitely a full goosebumps episode
the invisible friend or something
most random wtfwasthepointofthat twist I ever saw since the monstercamp episode

I can never remember the name of this series: it was like a mystery series featuring kids that were werewolves/vampries and shit.

I think the main mc was a vampire and a book was focused on him getting his fangs.

the best story was black and white one

>bloggerbeware.com/

so sad he stopped updating

bookwise
I'd say its the one with the genie where the alpha bitch wishes for the MC to turn into a bird

The one about the school that lost colour due to a picture or something?

It's not episodic; you follow 3 friends (eventually 5) as they battle aliens, monsters and legends. I remember there being a funny love triangle. It's like 28 books and a tv show.

but
BEE THROWING

yeah
mostly for the idea and madness of it

>that book where it's revealed that Watch kept one of the alien blasters and he uses it on the monster

kek

also they did it in the tv show too

>love triangle
UH OH

One of the girls (the one who wins even lol) outright stalks the MC.

The tv series got rid of the loser and replaced her with a de-aged witch.

But what's the best episode?

>The first part is the Ghost Next Door.
That was a surprisingly good story.

Werewolf of fever swamp and werewolf skin stood out to to me.

Haunted School

Spooksville was like Fear Street for kids.Both series involved kids(teenagers and college students in Fear Street)dealing with a cursed town.

Goosebumps 2000 varied from mediocre to excellent.

Goosebumps was 25%good endings,25%bad endings,25%twist endings and 25%ambiguous endings.

What did it end like again?

You now take the place of the protagonist in the Goosebumps book that came out the closest to your birthday. How do you handle it?

The protagonist appears to lose his powers right before a big race with his rival, resulting in the rival going on to fame and fortune as a flying boy.

Turns out he only pretended to lose his powers, and gets the girl and continues to fly in secret for the sheer joy of it while his rival gets to spend his life being hounded by the paparazzi.

I kill all the blood sucking fiends

Are there seriously no Chillers fans here, but me? Come on, these things were the shit.

who /shivers/ here?

Which book came out near August 19th?

Just find the book that came out in August of the year you were born.

You realize that the majority of the people in this thread are quite likely to have already been born when the series started, right?

>Welcome to Camp Nightmare
Do I keep my memories about the twist end?
If so I guess I'm going to be okay.

Was Say Cheese and Die Again the only book that had weight gain?

To my knowledge, yeah. Popped up in Bone Chillers a couple of times, though: "Frankenturkey II" had the main character's brother stuffing himself for Thanksgiving under the influence of Frankenturkey's magic (though it wasn't as descriptive as Say Cheese and Die Again), and I remember an episode of the TV series where one of the characters was fattened up by his new girlfriend, who was secretly a monster planning to eat him. I don't remember the fat suit being very impressive (I think it was just a sweat suit padded to the point where his torso looked almost completely round), but I was like 11 or 12 at the time, so it didn't matter.

Haunted Mask and The Headless Ghost are pretty sweet. I remember a few of the short story based ones being good too. Something about a game show in a haunted house

live with a sponge because I get cursed.

>that one year they aired Goosebumps for like 3 hours every fucking day, even after october ended

As much as I loved the show, I got sick of it real fucking fast.

Isn't there supposed to be a second Goosebumps movie? The first one was missing a bunch of key shit like monster blood.

Haunted House Game was basically horror themed Jumanji.

R.L Stine's werewolf stories were usually good.

Werewolf of Fever Swamp was comfy.

Werewolf Skin was basically a detective story.

Full Moon Fever was scary and mostly body horror.

Werewolf in the Living Room was meh.Loved the cover.

remember me?

Red hot chili pepper?!?

The continue guys review a goosebuds book. Episodes usually start with 20 minutes of entertaining but time wasting bullshitting around. Its fun though, maybe even comfy

Fucking loved Headless Ghost as a kid, both book and episode.

>March 1995
>Monster Blood III
It's too early for this boner.

>Escape from the Carnival of Horrors

Well i have differents endings if i lucky i get a good one, been a aligator pet dosen't sound that bad

I'm inbetween "Say Cheese and Die!" and "The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb". Fuck.

>all those CYOA books
>all those transformation/brainwashing/identity loss endings
>all my fetishes now

Monster blood isnt a monster? It's like curaed gak so maybe cursed items amd such weren't affected by the book?

It sounds like the gravity falls gossiper. Very neat.

All this fetish talk reminds me that the books did give me a few. Particularly I recall "Chicken, Chicken" really getting me with the transformation and growth.

>That one book that gave me a fetish for body swapping

These books are weird

They were desu

Fever Swamp and Werewolf Skin gave me a werewolf fetish, which in turn gave me...

I don't need to say it, do I?

Also, why is there no high-res gallery of Tim Jacobus' art? There's only that shitty one from the 90's.

Here's a high res from the dvd cover.

that book and episode were both goat

frankenturkey 1 was a pretty fucking good book though. the weight gain in part 2 may not be that descriptive but it's hot that he is being encouraged to gain by everyone.

>Legend of the Lost Legend
Ehh, I'd keep the egg and not care about the legend.

good man

>I don't need to say it, do I?

You became a furry?

>Reading Say Cheese and Die... Again! because of this thread

holy SHIT every bit of it was hot.

Welcome To Dead House was kind of really fucked up

How is heavy weight gain so attractive, please explain?

It's one of these things you either got or you don't. I feel the same way about redheads or nurses or whatever. Don't get the appeal, but I don't judge.

I could sorta seeing the appeal of watching a woman or even man grow bigger and plumper, meaning more to love about them and more to do with them like having a large fun belly or being really big and huggable

Something like that i guess.

Fat's cuddly, user.

It's like this user said > you either get it or don't.
It's like feet. Idk why people like it but I suppose different strokes for different folks.

Also squishy and comfy.

That means, i still have shot with girls?

What happened at the end?

Yeah man just be confident, find someone you like.

Those digits have to be telling the truth. Bless you user

Which book was it that had kids venturing into the shadow realm at a school where there was some weird ink tar orgy?

The monsters eat each other.

Hell yeah man those streams were great last year.

Cred Forums has a yearly Scary Godmother stream, I don't see why Cred Forums shouldn't have a Goosebumps/AYAOTD stream every year.

Might be the haunted school? They went to a realm where a class was trapped forever with no colour and the trapped kids wanted to drain their colour.

This is my third time getting trips user.

Scarygodmother 1 was best Halloween special, also billy and mandys jacked up halloween, peanuts Halloween special are my yearly favorites.

Also do you like ssbbw or bbw? I'm into ssbbw now, but I like bbw too.

Oh is that how that went? The television show of that book had them kill the plant dad after a typical "which one do I shoot?" scene.

I'm not really obese just a little chubby, like a belly beer i can't get rid off, i suppose if the girl is nice i wouldn't mind her weight to much unless it start to be a health problem

Yo believe it or not some girls like big guys, my gf likes beefier heavier guys so that worked out for me lol

So outside of the Learning How to Fly, which other Goosebumps stories had endings where the MC won?

cuckoo clock of doom technically, Piano Lessons Can Be Murder, You Can't Scare Me!, Why I'm Afraid of Bees, The Horror at Camp Jellyjam, Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes, How I Got My Shrunken Head, Don't Go to Sleep!

Horrorland? Family got home and invited back for another trip but still survived . And one of the slappy ones had it given to their dick cousin instead

Haunted School
There were a lot of Goosebumps books where the MC won. I would say about 50% of the time the MC would get a good ending,the other 50%of the time the MC would get a bad or ambiguous ending.

In Fear Street getting a good ending meant nothing because the MC might die or suffer a fate worst than death in another book.

Haunting Hour TV show was loosely based on some of Stine's Fear Street, Nightmare Room and Haunting Hour stories.For some reason the TV show only adapted the stories with bad ends.

Doubtful. It isn't Teen Titans Go.

Last Halloween was the first year they didn't show Scary Godmother either.

You Can't Scare Me is best Goosebumps to be honest. Stine should write more comedy.

That was the one with the mud monsters right ? I don't remember it being a comedy.

The monsters don't show up until the end. The majority of the book is just the douchebag MC trying and failing to prank the popular girl that literally did nothing wrong.

Classic slapstick.

I never understood why people liked You Can't Scare Me.I thought it was one of the most boring books he wrote.

Best Goosebumps book was probably Haunted School or Curse Of Camp Cold Lake.

Has anyone ever ranked the entire series(excluding the more recent ones)?I know the blogger beware guys wrote reviews but I have never seen a tier list.

I think some of the last entries on Blogger Beware ranked the top 10 best and top 10 worst.

If you want a Blogger Beware tier list, Haunted School and YCSM are at the top. Those are the only two I remember getting positive reviews.

I think most people agree that some of the later stuff like Chicken Chicken and the last monster blood are some of his weaker works

Ten WORST Goosebumps Books
>10 My Best Friend Is Invisible (#57)
>09 Say Cheese and Die-- Again! (#44)
>08 Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes (#34)
>07 Deep Trouble II (#58)
>06 The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena (#38)
>05 Egg Monsters From Mars (#42)
>04 A Shocker on Shock Street (#35)
>03 Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns (#48)
>02 The Legend of the Lost Legend (#47)
>01 Monster Blood IV (#62)
>00 Chicken Chicken (#53)

Ten BEST Goosebumps Books
>10 How I Learned to Fly (#52)
>09 Stay Out of the Basement (#02)
>08 Welcome to Camp Nightmare (#09)
>07 The Ghost Next Door (#10)
>06 The Headless Ghost (#37)
>05 The Haunted School (#59)
>04 You Can't Scare Me! (#15)
>03 Werewolf Skin (#60)
>02 Ghost Camp (#45)
>01 Be Careful What You Wish For... (#12)

bloggerbeware.com/2008/07/r-e-t-r-o-s-p-e-c-t-find-out-what-it.html

My Best Friend Is Invisible (#57)
Say Cheese and Die-- Again! (#44)
Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes (#34)
The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena (#38)
A Shocker on Shock Street (#35)

fuck you

Where the graphic novels based on the books any good?

Those are all really bad though.

I hope so. The Horrorland episode was my favorite one.

How I Learned to Fly isn't really that good. 10? Really?

There aren't many that are actually good.

I forget what it was called, but there was one where it the twist was that the MCs were actually from medieval times and a wizard had time traveled them to the present day and messed with their memories, but they got it all sorted out and the three of them just sort of got to chill in modern times for the rest of their lives, as far as I remember at least.

night in terror tower

all the humiliating bad ends in the choose your own adventure Goosebumps books gave me a fetish

did anyone else ever feel bad for the Haunted Masks?

>They weren't ugly in the beginning. They were beautiful. As beautiful as any face could be.
>I call them the Unloved Ones, because no one will ever love them now. No one. Only you, Carly Beth... you're the only one who ever wanted them! The only one who have loved them!

What book was it where the main character, I think it was told it first person so probably not a regular Goosebumps book, was cursed to burp every time they talked and they kept doing backflips?

Rick and Morty.

Oh fuck this reminds me. I looked into my old as fuck Microsoft Word documents and I found a list of +50 titles for fan-made Goosebumps stories that I made back when I was still REALLY into Goosebumps. Here are some of my favorites.

>Don’t Lose Your Head!
>The Day I Became A Monster
>Earth Women Are Delicious
>High Noon At Skeleton Valley
>The Curse of Slappy
>My Girlfriend’s A Zombie!
>Night of The Grim Gardener
>The Haunted Mask’s Revenge
>Curse of The Were-Chicken
>Gotta Scare Them All!

Was there ever an episode where there were cookies that turned people into werewolves? I can even find a description online but I know that episode had to have existed

The closest to cookies turning people into things was calling all creeps

those sound like GYGB titles. not half bad user

It's from 'Fun with Spelling' from More & More Tales to Give You Gooesbumps.

>you will never read "My Girlfriend's A Zombie!" or "Earth Women Are Delicious".

Not werewolves, lizard-people.

Let me give a shot at giving these taglines.
>He's going all to pieces!
>From boy to...man?
>The world was just an appetizer!
>Hang 'em low... six feet low!
>Look who's stalking now!
>She is one killer chick!
>Don't tiptoe through his tulips...
>Somebody stop him!
>He's bawking at the moon!
>Monsters in your pocket!

Quick! somebody give a summary of these titles

>>Curse of The Were-Chicken
I read that as Curse of the Were-Children and honestly that's a much better concept.

It sadder when you think this is their origin, they did no shit wrong and turned into hideus monster and then like some class of plage they transform people who use them in monster too

I felt bad for the shopkeeper, he has to deal with the faces he made.

Just read The Haunted School and honestly tweak that story a bit and the concept would make a stellar movie. I want more stories with that kind of vibe.

Yeah it's one of that stories of "You have to live with what you have done" by literally staring at the prove that all he touches becomes an abomination

>One gives you super strength and makes your muscles grow to the point of bursting the seams on your shirt.

i think be careful with what you wish had a moment where the MC gets turn into a fat kid.

nevermind it was Don't Go to Sleep!

They kill the dad they thought is the clone, but after they do, the boy gets told by a plant out in his garden that the plant he is now talking to is actually their REAL dad, not the dad they killed or the dad that survived. The plant head keeps begging the boy to believe him. Shit was fucked up from the start.

>My Girlfriend's A Zombie! - A new girl comes to a high school. She's goth with very pale skin and she smells awful, like a combination of rotting meat and compost. A nice beta-male spends time with her and they hit it off but their relationship gets a little rocky when it turns out that she and he family are flesh eating zombies responsible for the disappearances of many people across the country.
>Earth Women Are Delicious - At a middle school filled with generic Goosebumps protagonists a very rich and handsome boy invites multiple girls (including the protagonist and her friend) to dinner and shows to be a very gracious host offering food at any given time and the food is so good and addictive. The girl's start to get fatter and fatter and when they start to notice, the boy locks them in and reveals that he's is a giant, man-eating alien lobster planning to cook and eat his fattened-up guests.

The last one sounds like the one with a bug monster librarian that ends up getting eaten by the MC's family who turn out to also be monsters.

Those are fucking fantastic.

>implying the girl next door is not the scariest monster of them all
I still have flashbacks to this day

Here's a few more from the list I made when I was in middle school reading Goosebumps books. 58 fucking titles for stories I came up with in total damn I also have different series too which are "Give Yourself Goosebumps II", "Goosebumps Extreme" and "Goosebumps 3-D" (which I guess were supposed to have 3-D cover art or something idk).

>Attack of The Killer Animatronics (I was scared shitless of Chuck E. Cheese so this is what probably spawned this one)
>The Spirit of Halloween
>Little Candy Shop of Horrors
>My Little Hellspawns
>Best Friends Forever… And Ever!
>Trouble In Store
>Horrorland: Grand Reopening
>No Escape From Mt. Hypothermia
>Night of The Living Mansion
>The Horrendous Experiments of Dr. Poison
>Toy Terror: Black Friday (sequel to Toy Terror: Batteries Included which was my favorite Give Yourself Goosebumps story back in the day)

CYOA>Goosebumps

That looks depressing as fuck my dude. I don't want to be depressed I want to be SPOOKED.

ok how about this one

>teacher had a CYOA where you're an elf scout

Wasn't there one CYOA where you were a dream fragment in a child's dream?

God I hope not.

Jesus.

There's one page where you start descending a flight of stairs in a secret passage and nearly get stuck because of how massive you are.

So did cyoa only have one good ending?

Any love for the comics?

Your thinking about the story Full Moon Fever,it never got an episode.

It seems like a lot of the books blogger beware thought were bad are just boring.

The only book on the worst list that was truly bad is Chicken Chicken.

Deep Trouble 2,Attack Of The Jack O Lanterns and Shocker On Shock Street were good.

Most Goosebumps books are "truly bad". Bad dialogue, predictable plots, 1-D characters, etc.

Is it any good?

My Best Friend Is Invisible

This is one that really only worked as a book. It turns out at the end that the invisible kid who's been following the narrator around is human.. but the narrator and his family are /not/ and have gross tentacle arms, etc

So for the episode, they had to have the main character and his family change to reveal themselves as aliens at the end. And it just doesn't work nearly as well (not that the book was great to begin with).

Yes they did. Don't Eat The Purple Peanut Butter, along with Monster Blood III

Also my first 'ship' was Andy and Evan.

WHY IS THERE NO ARCHIVE OF THE GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS BOOKS ONLINE???

Yes but quality varies episode to episode. The first episode is decent gauge of the show so just watch that and decide if you want to continue. Even if you decide not to continue you should watch "Flight" since it's great.

Is there an archive of the vanilla Goosebumps books?

Yeah. Season 3 is pure unadulterated kino

>pure
wasn't La Llorona in season 3?

Yes im pretty sure it was. Red eye is the scariest episode imo. I love haunting hour its like a 2000s goosebumps

There are some ebook collections floating around.

Nothing really like that for the Choose Your Own Adventure Goosebumps though

yes

I thought Red Eye was boring. Grampires was great though and Poof de Fromage is ART.

Grampires was great? Shit taste detected

>Christopher Lloyd as kickass Vamp Gramp
>vampire octogenarians
>comfy retirement village
How do you not like every part of that?

Its good but it had a ridiculous amount of bad ends.

Idk I really like bad ends actually I love the feeling after the ep is over. Its why catching cold is another one of my favorites

I've got all of the original Goosebumps books except 11, 54 and 60.
Think it's worth it to seek these 3 out?

Man every episode has a bad end just let Christopher Lloyd be cool grandpa for 1 (two) episode(s).

Not all of them though, which makes the show much more engaging since you want to know what kind of end it's gonna be.

#workin on it

I'm sorry guys, but I want to put my dick in them.

>He's bawking at the moon!
1000000000000000000/10

/tg/ should know.

I loved the comics version of goosebumps.

God, I still remember reading that as a kid and being really weirded out and confused. Basically a prototype version of "Welp, that's enough internet for today!"

I like them too!

Anyone Remember curly?

I deeply regret not joining the Goosebumps club.

The coolest skeleton in the graveyard

Anyone here have any of those Goosebumps monster edition books? I've got volumes 1 and 2, but I'm not sure if that's all there is.

Yes complete them.

The hardcover with like half the series in one book?

They're themed hardcovers.
Like 1 would've had the first 3 books but it has Say Cheese and Die for some reason instead of Monster Blood.
2 has Night of Living Dummy 1-3 though.
I think they might all have some electronic feature, but I don't have the other ones.
1 screams when you open it and 2 has Slappy's eyes light up on the cover.

Checked. And oh yeah I remember one was the screaming one. I used to play with the sound effect trying to spook my sisters.