So, Cred Forums, who else has read the Injustice prequel comic?

So, Cred Forums, who else has read the Injustice prequel comic?

Everyone say its to good.

Year 3 with Constantine was my favorite. Not quite done with year 5 yet, but I read the others.

Well, one down, two to go...

It gets storytimed every new issue.

Question is, how will the Injustice 2 comic be?

>Oliver Queen laughing his ass off with Harley Quinn after she and Joker killed Lois Lane and millions of people

So out of charracter, should I stop reading before it gets worse? The idea that a pill makes Alfred be on the same level as Superman, for instance, is stupid enough to me.

>Talking shit about The Butlering

It's great because it's ridiculous, plus it's a quick read so I reccomend it
Though in my opinion, year 4 was so bad I couldn't finish it

You shouldn't take it so seriously, bruv. It's not canon to anything other than the game.

I have read the first year so far pretty good although aquamans arc was a little weak

>implying the butterling was good

don't buy into this batfag meme, user, I know they shit up every injustice thread and try to force it but you're not meant to actually believe them.

Pic Related is one of Injustice's many gems.

Injustice: Year Four Annual (The Plastic Man issue) is one of Taylor's best. Plus Bruno Redondo is on art. 10/10

Hi, Superfuhrer.

Year 1 and 2 = goodshit

The rest = varying degrees of trash

>mfw user actually justified why one should wear a fake moustache

I hate Batman, his obsession with keeping the Joker alive is disgusting; look at that face of sorrow as he watches a true hero do the world a favor. Batman doesn't even care about all those people Joker just murdered, he's more concerned with his stupid boyfriend.

Shut it, Clark

when's the annual coming?

and do we have any release date for injustice 2 (comic and game)?

Annual this month

Injustice 2 comic around January. Game rumors say April 2017

I checked and the annual it's out November and

I did. It has some good moments and bad moments. Overall, it was enjoyable.

>do we have any release date for injustice 2 (comic and game)?

Probably not for a while. They most likely have a bunch of characters that they are still deciding to put in the game. So far, IIRC they only have 10 characters shown.

I like the idea if Taylor seeing the script of the first game and thinking "Wait a minute, this is too retarded, how can I make this work?" and that's how we got Injustice