Why do plebs hate Quitely?

Why do plebs hate Quitely?

cause he makes everything look wrinklier than my ballsack

this

dude can't draw children for shit

>not having a smooth as silk ballsack

Quietly is godtier bit you can't say he doesn't draw mushy people. He does.

>tfw 43 and balls still don't wrinkle

They sheen like the day I was born.

Plebs will be plebs

>43 and still browsing Cred Forums
k

people are mushy. if you want to look at dolls go read manga

You sure use "godtier" trivially.

Maybe if you're pulling a 90 years old's flabby skin.

Plebs, casuals, newbs, and edjits in general all hate Quitely for the same reason everyone on Cred Forums whines and gripes:
it's not the safe little normal banality of their expectations placating them as usual.
It's something different and new, boo-hoo, how scary for them. How fun for us.

Still beats being 90 and constantly constipated
Pic from Punisher: The Search For Laxatives

Quietly atleast can draw covers but he suck at actually drawing comics.
Quietlys big problem is that he cant draw lips or female faces in general.

Plebs can see the potato mash faces, but can't see his incredible talent for movement, body language and texture.

I wish I could draw the illusion of mass and inertia as well as Quitely.

You're an imbecile, Quitely's interiors are godtier.

>anything that is different is good

>he sucks at actually drawing comics
>his female faces are shit so that means he can't draw comics
So this is the kind of retard OP was talking about. You stupid fag, there's more to drawing comics than making shitty cheesecake you can fap to.

>>Anatomy doesn't matter

But it does though.

I don't care why they hate Quitely. I just wish they would hate quietly.

It annoys me how inkers and colorists don't get Quitely's style and just go with whatever generic assembly line treatment they use for everything.

This damn it. This is what I read the first time I saw ops post.

How casual are you and why are you trying to fit in so hard? Quitely inks himself and that colorist is Nathan Fairbairn.

To be honest I used to dislike his work since i first saw his art in New X-Men, but only because his style reminded me too much for the local artists on my country and the color palette of NXM was fucking awful and gross in my opinion back then (plus i was younger and i confused his work with Ethan Van S. Work on the same morrison run).
But after seeing his work on Flex Mentallo, We 3, the authority and specially Pax Americana I saw why he is so damn good.
the motion and composition he does goes beyond what people expect.
but mainly he irks people because his faces are different and the color he uses on comic to comic can be pretty hit or miss (pax americana being to me the perfect blend of his artwork and color)

Because casuals love shitty artists like Jim Lee, Frank Cho, Reis and Fabok.

Seriously, can someone please explain the appeal of Reis?

What is he doing different from the other generic house style artists? Why is his art special? Not even trolling, I genuinely want to understand. I keep seeing a shitton of people both on Cred Forums and on other websites saying how he's the best artist ever and jizzing themselves when they hear he's doing interiors or covers. Is there something I'm missing, because his layouts/panneling/action etc. are generic as fuck to me.

Great facial expressions, great sense of motion, sleek. GOAT tier filling spreads with action. It's not hard at all to see why he's one of the hottest classic superhero artists.

Stop trying too hard to look cool, it makes you look Cred Forums.

I guess I'm not into the house style then. Doesn't help that the coloring for his books is shit most of the time.

I like his Jupiter and Batman and Robin stuf. I never really noticed, but some of his female faces on Jupiter are a little odd, i guess. But then it is stylised.

Quitely has great everything, except faces. Everyone looks squinty and ugly. Its his style which is fine but I can understand that complaint.

This was a god-tier comic