It hath been slain. So long Alliance. I'm gonna miss having a variety of not just heroes to play, but Mutants as well...

It hath been slain. So long Alliance. I'm gonna miss having a variety of not just heroes to play, but Mutants as well. Mostly Cannonball, Wolverine, Magik, and Molly Hayes being the only mutants in my army. But anyways, a farewell to you.

Also Marvel is never making another RPG game like Ultimate Alliance for next gen consoles huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!C880yRqb!QMZzGOgegf39JLHylp_WhQ
artofsamwood.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney is licensing their properties again, so maybe. I don't know how well that UA remaster sold. If that did poorly than probably not.

Most likely since UA ps4 edition was pretty glitchy from all the complaints I have seen.

Yeah that's fucked up, they'll release a shit port then when no one buys it go "Oh, guess this isn't popular enough for a sequel."

Has everyone given up even caring?

As frustrated and upset I got at the game, It was still honestly pretty fun. I'm gonna miss this stupid time waster.

Sounds familiar.

RIP MAA.
White Tiger and Adam Warlock were the last characters to make it in.
They managed to get pretty much everyone that matters into the game except for Namor and Silver Surfer.

All assets of the game

mega.nz/#F!C880yRqb!QMZzGOgegf39JLHylp_WhQ

How come they didn't appear?

Namor for legal reasons. He hasn't shown up in ANY media since 2006.
No idea on Silver Surfer.

Doing god's work user.

Ah yes. Completely forgot about Namor's situation. But Surfer is weird to me, there's so many F4 characters in game, but not him.

Played this game damn near every day for the last 4 years or so. Part of me is sad to see it go, but another part of me is glad to finally be free.

I managed to get all the characters and trained most of them up to lvl 15 before the game closed. I had about 30 left to train before I ran out of silver.

What did you spend your leftover gold on?

What can we do with this? Offline play?

Must have been future plans that they never got around to doing, Galactus and his Heralds could have been a big part of S3/ a future Spec Op.

I don't think we saw any Shiar or Skrulls either.

You're right, we didn't. For some reason I thought Super-Skrull was there but I was actually remembering his MvC3 artwork.

There are already private servers, just look them up.

everything disney owns gets axed, I'll remember it next time I see something new from this company.

As tempting as that sounds, I can't afford to get sucked back in again.
For those who want to make a new start, good luck and have fun.

Was it good enough to be laid to rest next to City of Heroes?

What's the point in doing everything all over again?

artofsamwood.com/

>Marvel hired Henderson and not based Sam Wood

Wait really? Just attempted to find them with shit luck. Anyone wanna help? Since the game has an end now, I'm going to play it again.

RIP

Private Servers? Where? I'm having no luck

Sam's not part of quirky Comics Alliance clique, sorry.

i never understood what this game was or how it played but motherfuckers seemed to love it

RIPD

How the fuck is Marvel Heroes not dead yet?

Thank you

Xmen legends remake when?
Xmen legends 3 when?

I mean...I enjoy MH...what's wrong with MH besides lack of people talking abput about it nowadays?

I feel it may be the fact at how some things and skill and shit are too expensive, but I dunno.

Farewell my good friend
Thank you

Not to anyone competent. Never to anyone competent.

Everything Dîsney touches turns to shit.