/CTG/ Channel-tans General

HAPPY B-DAY CN: 24th Anniversary Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Cred Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/09/cartoon-network-adventure-time-ending-in-2018-1201828125/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
wsj.com/articles/time-warner-viacom-reported-to-be-bidding-for-argentine-tv-broadcaster-telefe-1475098389?mod=e2tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Day_of_Play
youtube.com/watch?v=qQFxv4g93nY
pastebin.com/dtAt6eQK
wsj.com/articles/redstone-firm-urges-viacom-cbs-to-explore-merger-1475151461
wsj.com/articles/how-to-play-the-viacom-cbs-sibling-rivalry-1475177736
youtu.be/Ygcff7xaZfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dragon_(2004_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=629
youtube.com/watch?v=3KOHK51nyW0
youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k
youtube.com/watch?v=6gjGSsJOQ30
youtu.be/yji5VcZicUc
youtube.com/watch?v=FngEwKkDnQo
youtube.com/watch?v=diT9fj5Agr8
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1674
youtu.be/y-zJt5mXNTg
hipstella96.deviantart.com
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
youtu.be/TWv0FSrtAFg
i.imgur.com/jaMHH5Q.png
tfwiki.net/wiki/Headmaster_(technology)
tfwiki.net/wiki/Fortress_Maximus_(G1)
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdtg1TYXvTk
youtu.be/0OMWzuau2OU
youtube.com/watch?v=MMpCCo8Evnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV-6_(Russia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_(franchise)#Films
youtube.com/watch?v=BYOWdUiflTg
villains.wikia.com/wiki/ACME
vimeo.com/67425331
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic#Devices
youtube.com/watch?v=xADFhqtxtuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_World
youtu.be/D_P-v1BVQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going by the booru, I'm the only one that did a full-body Fox.

So here's my second.

Welcome to /CTG/!

Nice job, Deida

I can smell the expensive scotch and cologne from here, great job.

Happy Birthday to Cartoon Network and all their cool blocks.

I've been thinking of this all week, especially since we are in october now. Also feel free if you wanna throw in some tweaks or ideas to this.

The idea of the thing not even CN and the other turners will talk about... CN Real.

CN Real is a botched clone of CN-Tan in an attempt to see if she can bring something new to the network. technically not a tan and her facial features lacking, She wears a white raggidy wig of CN's hair and a mask that's almost looks like CN's except it makes the kiddies cry due to its 3d Texture as she looks at them with those teddy bear eyes the mask has sewed into. She'll do Anything to be like the true CN-Tan... Oh she will do ANYTHING.

I honestly request a design of this. You also have the option of using Doll Eyes.

CN Real is a myth, a legend. it never happened. Trust me, I am a doctor.

Requesting CN-tan and Finn at a bar talking about their past together

>"You're like the son I never had, boy. I will miss you"

deadline.com/2016/09/cartoon-network-adventure-time-ending-in-2018-1201828125/

You have go through this hole in the wall.

That's the Devil

Well, Fox works for evil politicians
So yeah you got a point

I haven't been able to draw all week. On the bright side though Cartoon Network shares a birthday with Cred Forums and Teletoon Retro.

CN Real was a damn mistake made by out of touch executives that wanted to ape on Disney's and Nick's success with some of their live action shows, but forgot the one important ingredient, humor.

and now in Technicolor

It's kinda ironic considering how much Cred Forums loves CN

So cute

>but forgot the one important ingredient, humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

I had this idea on sunday, but the thread was already ending so I'll post it now.

Stoner [as]-tan was laying in her bed listening to music, she sighed tiredly. Due to her work schedule she worked throughout the night and slept most of the day, but something had been keeping her from sleeping. She rubbed her tired eyes and sat up, intent on lighting up a joint to try and relax.

As she reached into her nightstand someone knocked on her door. "Pumpkin? Are you decent? It's your father."
"Yeah, you can come in, pops!"
"Ah, hello, wonderful daughter of mine!", Turner stopped two steps in and sniffed the air. The smell made him wrinkle up his face, "The room could use a little air freshener." He smiled and waved his hand, "But, that's not why I stopped by.", He sat beside her on her bed "I heard from a little bird that you haven't been sleeping well. Is that true?", he furrowed his brow in concern and softly stroked her back

"Y-yeah, but it's nothing to worry about, pops, honest. I'll still be able to keep everything on schedule."
"Well, the schedule isn't what I'm worried about. Your working hours are already bad enough, you not getting enough sleep on top of that... Why haven't you been sleeping well, sweety?"
Stoner grimaced, "Its nothing, dad. It's dumb and I'll take care of it..."
"Honey, you are my daughter and I love you. But I WILL go Captain Planet on you if you don't tell me what's wrong!", he put his fists on his hips and puffed out his chest for effect

"No, please, that outfit is so stup- I mean, uh, so awesome! Alright... I've been having nightmares..."
(1/2)

Turner sighed, "Just nightmares, thank goodness. I was worried it was something much more serious... What kind of nightmares, sweety?"
"I don't wanna talk about them too much. They always involve these guys with huge owl heads. They are either just looking at me or comimg towards me. It really freaks me out!"
Turner rubbed his daughters back, "There there, pumpkin, it's only nightmares. Do you have them often?"
"I never used to, but lately I've been having them almost every time I go to sleep..."

Turner hugged her and then hummed thoughtfully for a moment.
"You know what I used to do when I had really bad nightmares?"
"What?"
"I would draw them. I would draw them as closely as I could remember them and look at them before I went to sleep. I saw them so often they stopped being scary, the only time they ever showed up in my dreams again we were the best of friends!", old man Turner laughed to himself, remembering how "Mr. Hairy Tooth Man" used to frighten him to no ends, only for him to eventually dream of the two of them teaming up to fight crime.

"Maybe you should do something like that. I don't know if it will help, but it wouldn't hurt to try."
Stoner chewed on her lip, "Maybe your right, dad. Hmm... yeah... YEAH! I know exactly what I could do!"
"Hahah, that's the spirit!" He hugged her and got up off the bed, "I'm glad I could help, but I have to get back to work now. I love you, sweety. Please make sure to take care of yourself. My old heart couldn't take it if something happened to you. Any of you...", Stoner hugged her father again, tighter this time, "Its alright, daddy-o, I know what to do." She kissed his cheek, "Thanks."

And that's how the owl bumpers came to be
(2/2)

Sometimes I wonder if the people laughing in those tracks are still alive

Probably not. Just think, we're hearing dead people laugh.

Turners are fucking weird, but at least they are cute

>I will go Captin Planet on you

I love Turner being a dad to his kids

most were recorded during the 50's i think

The majority of the laugh tracks you hear are of dead people

turner is best father

check'd

They're all dead user, no longer among us and that's for the best, they can't ask for money and their laughs will last forever in the young minds of their spectators

I love Walt being dead to his kids

So now its CN's Birthday

>Flashback to elementry school

>Very young and small CN

>She has a multicolored shirt thats yellow, blue and purple

>She's excited today is her birthday. Today is the day Captain Planet shows up to her house. She loves Captain Planet he's the coolest person in the world to her

>It's just a shame that Dad is never around to see him. He would probably like him, they even dress and look the same

>CN goes homes

>Her sisters are the first to sat hellow

>Younger Stoner Foxy without her hat and her hair in one long pony tail, and Stoner without her jacket and with braces

>Birthday Time

>CN is about to eat her cake and she blows out the candles

>Boomerang walks over to her

>"So what did you wish for?

> I WITHED FOR CAPTAIN PLANET!

>Almost on Que a man tapped her on the back revealing his multi colored skin, red outfit, and white hair

>CN is so excited

why is CN a cute

Good morning, and happy Saturday /CTG/! I have plans for a few simple li'l doodles today. Being it's CN's birthday, today is all about the Turners! Specifically, the CN Turners. Starting off today is another rare glimpse into the main CN girls' early morning routine.

I'll be back in a bit with another doodle. While I'm gone, here's a brief topic to discuss if you so desire: What do you think a Channel-tan asks for as a birthday present? Do the other channels get them presents? Just what does a birthday mean for a channel, anyway?

That's honestly precious Junkie, and well written! Good flow, good humor, good "awww," and some good background for something so bizarre and iconic.

Somehow, the idea of Stoner giving anyone a peck on the cheek is kind of adorable.

So I take it Ted Turner hadn't told her that he's Captain Planet at that point? That's cute! Just like letting the dream of Santa Claus live in a kid's heart.

'morning Jam

24 years of booty shaking

Ahh, those were simpler times. Happier times.

#
She isn't cute. She is adorable.

i love how op and that hat-thingy are lined up

She's a whore. She only cares about making reboots just to get more of these $$$$.

Of course; money, weed and more air time and something even their own comics

It's all part of a biggest plan, not a coincidence

I'm so glad everyone's likes it! Looking at the other stuff I wrote this is apparently my first time writing anything for the Turners, so I'm even more glad it came out well :)

I think that would be something good and bat, without a middle point. Good because it's cool to be old and get more views and reputation. and Bad because they have to remember every year those old shows that don't longer exist, all their good memories, etc.

Good day and good evening e'rybody. Now to read what you've been saying so far.

Welcome back Noir

what the heck is that

Hey Noir!

I think it was you that requested Nick getting turned into slime

I tried my best as I didn't have a lot of time this week, I'll make it cleaner and look more decent when I have the time next week

Turners are cool Junk, you should write more with 'em

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on threes. She got bills to pay, mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free.

Holy shit F.A.G that's pretty cool, good job

YOU'RE A KID YOU ARE A SQUID YOU ARE A KID YOU ARE A SQUID

That's a really cool gif, man.

I bet even papa Vi is proud of her abilities, even though it doesn't really have any practical use.

That would've been me, yup. I just find the idea of Nick being an orange slime thing instead of pure eldritch evil so freaking adorable.

In other news, I was playing with halloween design ideas for The WB, mainly because I thought her normal clothes were a little on the mundane side. And I may-or-may-not like drawing slutty Halloween costumes.

>it doesn't really have any practical use.
Someone never watched Sky High

To be honest I think that's very strange and even scary

>slutty Halloween costumes

Mmmm, tell me more

This is the first time a Birthday has lined up with these threads

>Adult Swim was missed just by one day

>WB Kids was missed by one day

We finally got one right guys

tomorrow is an important day to Nick

She can always make people lose their footing I guess.

P.S., now we know what Time Warner's up to. He's hunting in Argentina.

wsj.com/articles/time-warner-viacom-reported-to-be-bidding-for-argentine-tv-broadcaster-telefe-1475098389?mod=e2tw

>4CN-tan

What's happening?

It sounds interesting, wish you good luck Noir

Also to the user that requested 'praise the booty' with UPN/The WB and Rooster Teeth/G4. I'm half done. I wanted to try and not be a sketchy son of a bitch this time around, hence why it's taking a long time.

Also-also, I've inadvertently turned Rooster teeth into a cyberpunk femme fatale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Day_of_Play

THE PLOT THICKENS.

An old green text.

>dat RT-tan

I love you, marry me

our forbidden child

i'v got other CN stuff i'm gonna post

What the fuck did I just read?

I like this design, reminds me of Cyberpunk 2077

Old Cred Forums

Ya know, for a tv channel that doesn't seem to make much sense

I want to see Cartoon Network-tan in her Powerhouse-era look.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQFxv4g93nY

>CN invited her friends for her party today

>Nick Tan walks up to her with a present

Friendly reminder that Nick was born a Warner and raised a Viacom
>"Hey CN! Happy B-day! I got you a present!"

>CN Smiles and looks down at the box she is holding

>Its one where you take the top off

>She kneels down

>"Wow! Thanks sis-"

>She realises what she just said

>It is still awkward

>Nick-Tan just looks at CN straight in the face

>A pie fall out of the box, a sign of a failed prank ruined by poor wordchoice and timing

>...Y-yeah....

is that Michigan J. Frog? sweet dude, can't wait to see the final design

>for a tv channel that doesn't seem to make much sense
Nothing Viacom and its channels do ever make any sense.

Maybe the family are health-nuts?

I just want to see CN and Nick fighting, there can be only one

they aren't humans, obviously they don't know how to act naturally

tho this was screambox lol

Yeah! He was the WB's mascot, I thought it'd be cool to implement some aspects of his design.

I'm gonna go to sleep so I probably won't be here most of the day. Thank you to everyone that liked my [as] story.

I'm also gonna link to my pastebin where I keep all my /CTG/ writings, incase anyone is interested
pastebin.com/dtAt6eQK

Happy birthday, CN

Sleep Tight Junkie

Someday I wish to see Fox and Fox Kids together. He was not a good father, but still, I'm sure it'd be cute.

Even the devil has loved ones. Plus, he's not even the most evil of the tans by far.

Oh, Newgrounds got redesigned. Well, the original wasn't very good anyway, I suppose.

Forgot the whole "past" part. Oops. Sorry.

This makes me wonder what the relationship between the channels and their shows is. Maybe some of them treat them like their own children, while others, like Disney, treat them as property to be exploited.

I love how all the past shows are in the background. Real shot of nostalgia.

Well, Well, Well, guess who might be getting married, again.

wsj.com/articles/redstone-firm-urges-viacom-cbs-to-explore-merger-1475151461

wsj.com/articles/how-to-play-the-viacom-cbs-sibling-rivalry-1475177736

Someone tell N@N, she needs to know first.

>This makes me wonder what the relationship between the channels
It probably varies, but most probably like the cartoons they show. They most definitely play favorites though.

Oh damn Jam, thank you!

>Depressing

Nick Tan would be to clingy. She doesn't want them to go anywhere so she makes them stay for as long as possible even if they start to try and give her hand gestures that its time to let go and she refuses

Vaicom usually has to step in and tell her its time to let go.

Rooster Teeth got a nice booty

Wow, I like it, by the way what's that weird expression on her face lol

not sure if that's cn-tan or user-kun...

I would say, boredom, surprise, fear, and then screaming into the void while being sucked into oblivion forever.

Quickly. In that order.

Their most popular shows are their favorites and some old shows will be their first love forever

CN is just dressing up for Halloween.

check'd

Fuck Man Viacom can't catch a break

>Redstone wants a proper successor to the Company

>He checks out what Viacom has so far

>Only one kids from CBS the women he tried to get Viacom to marry in the first place till he bailed. Redstone never really forgave it

>Teen-Nock is to unstable, Redstone doesn't want someone that could go berserk at any minute

>A stockpile of genetic clones and freaks

>Absolutley not

>A child that knows Spanish
>Not good enough, too young and Red stone wants a heir that wasn't from Orange Haired Bimbos

>Nick
>No Turner will be the successor to the Viacom Company as long as he is in charge

So now he's trying to convince CBS to open up again to the idea of re-marring Viacom. The talks are long and very very hateful

>dramatic music

man this getting weird

nice

Indeed!

The Redstone family is just actively fucking up his life now. Viacom thought that Sumner's daughter would be better, but she's just like her father and really has no care for his wellbeing.

CBS is now just smirking like a cat that caught the canary.

It's something alright. Seriously, every week something new happens there.

Viacom just can't hit it n' quit it, can he?
Genuinely interesting development though. Reading that article, it sounds like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree; Redstone's daughter seems to be exerting quite a bit of power.

youtu.be/Ygcff7xaZfk

Current Theme for this "Viacom Episode"

>a child that knows spanish

and can switch between cute and eldritch

>Viacom just can't hit it n' quit it, can he?
Vi and CBS relationship go way back, but it's not a healthy one.

The real relationship proto-Viacom and CBS had was one of in-fighting and in general, CBS seen CBS Films as a rival. When the Viacom company was ejected from CBS, the parent company did it's best to screw them and Ralph was worried the company wouldn't make it.

They even took the microwave licenses that allowed Viacom to transmit their programming.

>Redstone's daughter
She's now the leader at Viacom, the elder Redstone has been sick for some time.

I think its failure largely had to do with CN's audience rejecting the concept, those dumb low-budget kids shows weren't really any worse than what other networks crap out but even the smallest child realizes the problem with live-action on CARTOON Network, and people simply refused to watch it.

I actually wasn't aware of Shari becoming the new head of Viacom. I wonder if she'll be as ruthless and power hungry as Sumner was. She certainly looks the part if nothing else.

With all this checked out who was born to who?

>CBS + Viacom = Noggin which then grew to Teen Nick. The Distinct Blue Features give it away

>Divorce

>Nick Adoption

>Marriage to Nick Mom

>Nick Mom + Viacom = Nick Jr

>Divorce

>Nick@Nite current wife

>I wonder if she'll be as ruthless and power hungry as Sumner was
She ousted Viacom's former CEO and then made sure the idea of selling part of Paramount was a bad idea for the rest of the board members. She's just like her dad.

*CBS Films was created by CBS itself as a syndication division.

*The FCC ruled that television networks(this rule was for mostly the Big Three) couldn't own syndication firms and they were ordered to be Spun off.

*After a few years under control of CBS, Viacom became it's own company

*It became pretty powerful over the years and in 1985 it purchased the MTV networks(that also included Nickelodeon) from Warner

*But during this time it was also in heavy debt and in 1986 it was purchased by Redstone.

Huh, forgot today was also Cred Forums's anniversary
For another year of shitposting!
Also, happy birthday CN, I know this will be a cool weekend

Morning everybody
Happy CN and Cred Forums day

Can someone redraw this with any tans you wish?

>Last week Nick@Nite found a book about weird eldritch sex.
>Started out nice and loving and cuddly.
>Got rougher and kinkier.
>Tentacles and Shape shifting.
>Some /d/ shit happened.
What we didn't talk about is when they ascended into the purest of mind melding and harmonious love.

Double Dubs.
Oh lawdy, we need some good lewds now. CBS was probably watching, tried to join in but couldn't handle the third phase.

Nah man, she WANTS the Eldritch, but Vi isn't giving it to her.

I want this to be Spike and he forgot he accidently called his house phone and hit on his mom. YouTube is Garfield in this comic.

>Weird Eldrich Sex

>Author is Viacom

Nice doubledubs

N@N and Viacom's love is pure and no one can tell me otherwise. Even in the face of this merger news. It's like when you breed dogs, it's not necessarily love, it's just business to try and make a better product.

>N@N: "What's all this about CBS? What's going on!?" shouts in her usual endearingly nasally voice.
>Viacom: "It's just... It's just business honey, I'm so sorry. Ms. Redstone is forcing me to-"
>N@N: "Will ya come back to me?"
>Viacom: "What?"
>N@N: "Whatevah happens, will ya come back to me?"
>Viacom pauses, and furrows his brow in sincerity
>Viacom: "Of course I will, Mrs. Viacom. Of course I will."

I kind of want to pronounce N@N as "Nan" but I worry that makes her seem old.

Mmmmiiiight draw something tomorrow, since I'm dedicated to CN stuff today.
Something tasteful, of course. As tasteful as you can make monstrous sex, anyway. You know me.

>Implying it wasn't 21st Century who created the book a century ago.
user, he's a cunning fox monster. He's probably made god knows what else.

Dead channels don't get birthdays.

Today would have been your 9th, Retro

>Right next to it is "The Secret History of Eldrich Bloodlines" One day Teen Nick, Nick, and Jr will read this book.

Whoops, forgot my name.

He's probably got a few good business books under his belt.

"101 Ways to Assert Your Dominance"
"The Ins and Outs of Going In and Out... Of Business"
"How I Learned to Stop Barking at the Door and Open It Instead"

>Viacom checks out the first book and opens it, reading the first few pages
>Promptly closes it and burns it so no one else reads the terrors he has bore witness to

I'm off for a bit, so take this drawing of Animal Planet

talking about the channels and corporations history is one of the best parts of /ctg/

Sup.

Oh my god, that's hilarious

*sniff* sup

Fuck Stinkii, you won the internet

Dead channels get something better, a new channel

Perfect.

See ya later, TB!

but no one ever talks about how Animal Planet is owned by an aussie

When the draw friends drop art just right. We need some pachas.

today is TR birthday too?

I just noticed something, Finn gonna be 18 in 2018, that's very clever

Huh, as it turns out, yes! It apparently launched 2007, Oct 1st.

It also closed on September 1st last year. They couldn't even wait one extra month to let it finish its final year. Shame.

Nah, everyone is busy making fun of her for those documentaries about Mermaids and Dragons

The merger actually happens and for some reason it is an actual wedding. Due to CBS either being a real bitch or the fact that she thought N@N would actually like this, she makes her the Maid of Honor. During the ceremony she get's more and more depressed(She's seeing the one she loves being married to another person) When the final vows are exchanged Viacom really makes this lovely speech and when the official asks for the merged couple to kiss, Viacom circumvents CBS' advances and kisses N@N instead.

>The whole congregation is stunned, except for the Fox family, who record this
>CBS is furious as fuck and is about ready to kill
>After the kiss is done N@N is stunned but has a smile on her face
N@N: "Why would you do that?"
>Viacom whispers in her ear
Viacom: "All those things I said were meant for you. No matter what happens, I'll always be yours."
>Viacom then gives her something
>She looks down at it and discovers it's a ring, made from his Eldritch form's tooth that's been intricately carved

There can only be one person that can make an engagement proposal at his own wedding to a different woman, and that's Vi.

Happy B-Day Retro, Teletoon at Night is cuter but you are cool too

That's exactly what I was thinking. Spike accidentally hitting on Comcast would be hilarious.

>Fleischer studio visiting CN and telling her about how great her grandfather Hanna-Barbera was

also Fleischer was bought by paramount and is now known as Famous Studio

>Famous Studio

No offense, but that sounds like the name of a pretentious bitch

*Nick @ Nite.

For some reason I read Spike as G4

Dragons? I do not remember that, is it true or just a rumor?

Not so fast, there is another, HBO. But I agree, Vi is a dandy.

Disney would kick them out the door the second she thinks you're not making as much money as you could be.
She probably has her own release the hounds button.

No, it was real too. But that one was made years ago and during it's entire broadcast they made sure it was a mockumentary and let the viewer know during its airing, that the whole thing was just a hypothetical and used some herpetology facts throughout.

The mermaids one was played straight all the way through.

requesting Stoner [AS] (left) and CN-tan (right) on the infamous cover (the crew on the corner can be whatever channels you want)

Sup, again.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dragon_(2004_film)

Yeah it's real, to be honest with you I think it's one of the best documentaries. It's fun and has a good story

youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q

That should be qubo and 4kids. With KidsWb on the bottom.

>"101 Ways to Assert Your Dominance"

Vi opens up the book, shuts it and is mad at himself for even opening the damn thing in the first place. He knew better and should have expected that.

my fucking sides

That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

It hurts but only a little

Teletoon Retro was too good for this world

Along with that Turner bought their cartoons right around the time Famous Studio died along with Hanna-Barbera and MGM cartoons

Hey, I'm gonna be at a con so i might not get to any channel tan art.

Would you join Stoner [as] for one more dip before the leaves finally begin to fall?

JackBlackStop.png
I shouldn't be shipping personifications of channels and corporations but you are making me ship it even harder than I already was. God have mercy on me.

Or worse.
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=629

>dafuq u cryin' for bitch ass nigga
Never change, Stinkii.

Roger. Take care and have fun.

It hurts a little but

But I kek'd

have fun

Stoner [as] is always high asf, she probably swims every day, it doesn't matter if the fucking pool is nothing but ice

I love this, but you just know there was/or probably will be a Johnny Bravo reboot somewhere in a Cartoon Network Boardroom.

Do NOT give them ideas!

>Stoner uses floats

That's adorable

>TFW JB reboot announced when RS or AT ends. The Show will be good on its own merits and Uses JB as a vessel of familiar characters unlike ppg which cashes in on merch while milking the characters of what made them original in the first place.

>tfw T.O.M notices you

Modern society is not ready for Johnny

>tfw powerhouse era will turn 20 in the next year

is that BBC?

CN City was better but Powerhouse has some of the best classics

Those are actually weights, she get's so high sometimes she actually starts floating in the air.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KOHK51nyW0

Decided to merge these ideas to save time.

Qubo is looking for the booty

Sjws will think of Johnny's overly macho attitude as toxic masculinity while completely disregarding his new genuine respect for his friends, he's just a big guy who wants a date and loves his momma, he's a dick at most times but he'll go into action if the need arises.

Requesting Stoner [as] posing as this

Noir you truly are a visionary, bless you

And sup.

Flatwood is back! welcome

wew lad

>I shouldn't be shipping personifications of channels and corporations
But Jam, people already ship things these channels and corporations air and own, this is just the logical step in the messed up world called Capitalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k

I absolutely adore your WB. She's hot and scary.

I'd probably direct them to this episode where he's been given pickup advice by a guy who pretends to be sensitive to get girls to go out with him.
youtube.com/watch?v=6gjGSsJOQ30

I give it to ya, you got me there

She's going to use that present, right? I'd be rude not to.

More You Know

I love booty but G4's face is the best

Yes.
she's probably hella mad about losing The Great British Bake Off and the failure of the Top Gear reboot so has resorted to playing with claymation to calm down

Requesting CN-tan getting that luxurious flowing mane of hers brushed or braided.

Top Gear had a reboot? but it was perfect

Fuck off with this drawthread shit.
Filthy beggars.

Nah. Cry some more.

It was a good birthday, booty cake and a dick in a box

Don't be like that

But user, tumblr loves Johnny

wat

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
hnnnnnnnnnngh

I guess they finally scored

No they didn't.

Art is coming up, no worries!

That's cute! As always, Jam!

Booty cake?
Oh, no! Ya'll know what that means to us!

She's angry and sad and lost and hates her new Doctor Who because he's dying and ugly

Awww, so cute Pearl

Beg some more?
I don't even know.

Thanks! Though I've figured my version of her is drastically different to how she's intended to be (going by her design in the ctg.jpg, she's like a shy, bashful fangirl from 2005 or something.) I've kinda made her a slick, drooling countess, who's courted the teen market.

Good job.

Thanks belongs to Jam for a sheet of CN, I printed and I used as my decorate to my personal board.

>When the final vows are exchanged Viacom really makes this lovely speech and when the official asks for the merged couple to kiss, Viacom circumvents CBS' advances and kisses N@N instead.
CUTE

Ill take 5 please

When are we gonna put up posters and cutouts of Stoner and Foxy [as] all over our towns? Especially Boston

not kidding but that's perfect, reference and art. good job.

wow dude you are getting better at this
8/10 needs more frames but overal is acceptable

Then Butt stuff happened.

youtu.be/yji5VcZicUc

Its Foxxy and Stoner's fault CN Real happened.

and it was very good

And then it wasn't.

>Dick in a box
>Butt stuff
>Intern: Well back to work for me
>CN: Wait, what about my gift?
>Intern: But we have to approve the new pilots
>CN: That can wait
>Le sigh
>the butt stuff hasn't stopped to this day

>tfw you get Jojos

>Then Butt stuff happened
Yes. I was inspirted by watching the parody episode of Chowder.
youtube.com/watch?v=FngEwKkDnQo

Song to this pic:
youtube.com/watch?v=diT9fj5Agr8

>hasn't stopped to this day.
>presumably happened this day anyway, because it's her birthday.
>so it only went on for about a day.
wot m8

Perla! You were the purest of us all!

Perla no, you are pure!

>lewds from Perla

what a wonderful day

The cycle continues. channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1674

those booties are toptier my aussie friend

"Perla's pretty pure, we try not to sexualize her."

Perla Lewds?

Now Ive seen everything

Thank you! And heyyyy! I'm honored you want a li'l piece of my work in your space, Perla. Means a ton to me.

No probs, dude. Btw, I added you to my watch list on my Deviantart. You're my inspiration in my works.

This day is full of surprises

>Foxxy and Stoner do their own job
>meanwhile Boomerang has servants and maids

I really like CN's weird hair. I wonder what lore it would have if any

Maybe its all the hair she keeps under her hat

Maybe its some sort of weird Turner Version of a Viacom Eldrich Form

Who knows

youtu.be/y-zJt5mXNTg

She just grows it out so she has a soft place to take naps in.

There goes the purity.

Nice

They're assistants user. They just happen to keep maintenance on the priceless merchandise, Fetch Boomy Coffee and little pastries.

CN's hair is based on Finn from Adventure Time

Here's my DA if you want to ask: hipstella96.deviantart.com

I has only two work with Channel Tans, rest of gallery is just some fanarts and original work.

Several of the Turners have hat, and they all secretly have massive hair.

Nice drawing, by the way!

cotton candy hair ~

I like Stoner's redhair but damn CN

>Several of the Turners have hat

Now you got me wanting more flowing hair turners

I can picture Turner going full Captain Planet with his magnificent mullet.

>rainbow mullet

yes please

Welp, couldn't let that idea slide by.

Last doodle for now. I'll be back in an hour or two with a very special picture.

Aw you're making me all blushy n' stuff. Thank you so much!

I'm not too active on dA to be honest, most of my work goes on my tumblr. But God man, your kind words mean so much to me.

Oh man I was kidding but thanks for such amazing draw

RIP Stoner

Well she's daddy's little girl

If you want CN to have a nice cream glaze,
Use this,
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
if you can't read moon runes, use chrome.
It's what I used to give CN's hash browns the special sauce.

happy birthday CN

Not sure why but Stoner [as] reminds me of Shaggy

Only god may know...

Jeus H Christ thats Spooky

It's A Tree of Palme all over again!

Spooky things happen at 2:30 in the morning.

...So I should probably crash soon, ey?

Farewell Noir

That reminds me of a scene in "Akira".

holy shit even her eyes have hair...

And now I leave. G'night yall.

damn trips, g'nite senpai

Night

Check those trips

YOU UPDATED NEWGROUNDS AND NO G4

I love the full body art stuff people draw like this.

>Quadtrips.
G4 and newgrounds must be in next chart

This is pretty dope, if it had more frames it'd be perfect.

So guys I remember a few months ago when someone drew the main 3 tans on dates. I wonder what's the state of the Tans's relationships are?

Oh, I hope this is the first of more birthday art to come.

>background Qubo

kek, good stuff Jam.

Ok, I recognize G4 on far right, WB Halloween and Rooster Teeth in the middle, but who is guy on the left?

>Be G4

>G4 wakes up off the couch. On him is a small blanket and SPIKE sleeping on the floor.

>He wipes off some crust resting on his gut

>He sighs and begins to walk to the bathroom to get changed.

>His phone is ringing

>While pulling it out of his pocket a loud SQUISH is heard

>He has stepped on some pizza

>He sighed "Goddamit"

>He answers the phone. "Hello?

>Hey G4 its me...

>G4's eye went wide. It was SyFy

>Im just...calling to see how your...doing

>G4 remebered living with his parents NBC could be a bit of a hard ass but she still cared

>Hey Scy. 'm uh...I'm doing good. Yeah, good."

>Thats...nice. M-mom wanted to see how you were doing and she asked me to call and see how you were holdin up.

>G4 looked around his basment room. He'd been living with Spike for a long time now. He hadn't seen his sister in a few years now. He still got calls from her at Christmas but that was about it

>How've you been doing? You still taking your meds?

>Y-yeah....I have been going to the same doctor for about 4 years now....I-I gotta work on my stuttering but...I should be fine...

>G4 sighed.

>What does Mom want to know? What does she want to know EXACTLY?

>She wanted to know if you found a new job..

>G4 had been working minimum wage jobs ever since his company and channel fell. He'd been living with Machinima and Spike.

>Yeah *sniff* yeah I got my own apartment and it's been going great.

>It's not a dirty one is it?

>He looked and saw the stains and mold growing on the corners of the room

>Yeah. Its uh-one that was built recently

>Oh. Thats good.

>...I miss you

>I do too.

>Mom left you a note. She didn't know where you lived so she asked me to read it to you.

>G4 waited for her as SyFy cleared her voice

>"If you need somewhere to stay. Somewhere warm, remeber your family is here. We can help you get a job, stop being afraid to ask.

>G4 sniffled

>I-I gotta talk to you later...Ill call you ina bit

>G4 hanged up

Here I thought the day you drew lewds would never happen. Also kek at Gumball in the bottom.

That's some dedication, even if it is just cuz she's fucking high.

Why you gotta did this :(

it doesn't get better for him, does it?

The young tan on the right is UPN, the poor son that had too many parents and not enough love.

>The United Paramount Network (UPN) was an American broadcast television network that launched on January 16, 1995. The network was originally owned by Chris-Craft Industries/United Television; Viacom (through its Paramount Television unit, which produced most of the network's series) turned the network into a joint venture in 1996 after acquiring a 50% stake in the network, and then purchased Chris-Craft's remaining stake in 2000; UPN was spun off to CBS Corporation in December 2005, when CBS and Viacom split up into two separate companies.

>As a result of CBS Corporation and Time Warner's joint announcement on January 24, 2006, that the companies would respectively shut down UPN and competitor The WB to launch a new joint venture network – The CW – later that same year,[4] UPN shut down on September 15, 2006, with select programs from both it and The WB (which itself shut down two days later) moving to The CW when it launched three days after the former of the two predecessors ceased operations, on September 18

TD:LR
Viacom, some other company and Paramount created the network. It lasted for quite a while until CBS and Viacom had their divorce and after a few years, when Time Warner and CBS made a joint TV network it was effectively killed off, along with the WB. The new network, called the CW, has some shows from both dead networks and the CW is their(UPN and WB respectively) "Lovechild".

>cold weather
>autumn
I remember when it was cold this time of year.
Emphasis on WAS.

here it is, the best filename on Cred Forums :^)

How people feel about the design on the right is is another matter

>Captcha: select all images with rivers

I know on is BBC, who's the other supposed to be?

To be quite honest... who are these girls?

Good work

Is the right design suppose to be another design of BBC

Global Warming! WOO! WOO! We extended the Summer heat, and moved the Fall weather to Winter.
Also, pic related with the AS sisters, maybe?

I'll give you a hint

What? BBC Scotland? That's a stretch to make it Cred Forums related. Isn't it mainly news?
But know I want to know about original Scot cartoons, though.

Now I am even more lost

Ey anons

Give me something to write/draw

Stoner x The N break up
No one has done it yet

Nick's greedy suitor who was after The Loud House and other properties was probably beaten away with a broom. Or a tentacle. Ain't no way Viacom's letting someone near his baby's goods.

The fellow who CN was swooning over likely ran off in fright due to every single one of her sisters ganging up on him. That, or he was ground to dust by fatal twerking (and before CN could even score).

As for Disney... I don't remember who she was dating. WAS she dating anyone?

Old Channels being summoned on Halloween Night

time to do some Halloween costumes

Draw Nicktoons complaining about cereal not being sugary enough

It's Channel 4

Pornhub-tan

Boop

I love it, by the way very nice background

>cn's b-day
>more art for the most overdrawn chara in the entire concept
hurray

I love our drawfriends, this shit is tight.

t. netflix

youtu.be/TWv0FSrtAFg

>24 years of Cartoons

Nicely drawn

DAMN NIGGA DAMN

DAMN

Then draw some other tans instead of complaining.
Sick.

Sleep tight Off-Air!

It's so cute! You did it again!

I kinda want to make a Discovery World tan

I want some spooky requests.

Disney wearing a witch costume, CN wearing a vampire costume, and Nick wearing a mummy costume.

She, and the entire Nickelodeon family + other Viacom subsidiaries, eat this for breakfast. Vi still has a special section of General Mills make the cereal, even after it was discontinued years ago.

This stuff is nothing but pure sugar, whole grain and dried eldritch blood. Human consumption should be avoided at all costs.

I made this.

From 6am to 6pm they are enemies
From 7pm to 10pm they are friends
and they swithc on holydays

>The N walked into the room

>”Hello!? [as]?!

>Adult Swim sat on her couch, the apartment was clean and relativley new.

>Adult Swim was back to her habits...again.

>She flickered her lighter and brought it to an unlit joint

>”Yeah!..*Belch* Yeah Im in the Living Room.

>The N heard the sound of her coughing.

>I Swear to God AS you better not-OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

>Stoner was smoking a newly lit joint. Her eyes were red and unfocused. Her unbrushed hair, and sweater were dirty and smelt like drugs

>She smiled “What babe?”

>DONT CALL ME THAT! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD STOP DOING THOSE….THOSE...THINGS!

>AS half listened. “Uh...My...narcoti-

>NO YOUR DRUGS. YOU STUPID DRUGS!

>Oh...I’m working on it I Promsie I’ve been-

>The N ran up to her and snatched the joint out of her mouth and broke it with her hands. AS couldn’t put her finger on it but it seemed like some black steam was coming off of her girlfrined. Not much but...It was weird

>”I TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE! NOT TOMMOROW. NOT NEXT MONTH. NOW AND YOU LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AND PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD STOP!

>AS did promise her. She didn’t forget. She just gave in to the temptation

>...

>She sat on the couch slumbed over.

>Huffing and Puffing, she walked over to (What was technically her’s) Fridge and pulled out a bag of weed that sat there. AS put her drugs in the fridge when she was high

>The bag slammed agaisnt the table

>WHAT IS ALL THIS

>AS spoke up” Im holdin on it for my sis.”

>WHY ON EARTH WOULD FOXY BE DOING DRUGS

>AS realized she wouldnt have any excuse that would calm her down. She chose to be silent

>YOU HAVENT EVEN NOTICED

(1/?)

>Noticed what?

>She threw her arms to the side and presented herself, as if she was showing off her clothes like a model

>...Uh...Im sorry but uh.. Tee-

>THATS IT! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! IM THE N! I BECAME THE N FOR YOU! IM NOT TEEN NICK RIGHT NOW IM THE N!

>AS sniffled a little

>I can’t help it

>JESUS REDSTONE YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD!

>AS looked up at her Girlfriends face

>”The N took the TV remote and turned on the TV. She flicked to 296 (The channel CN is on for Direct TV)

>WHERE IS YOUR BLOCK!

>I-It’s on there

>NO IT IS NOT! LOOK LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS YOUR SISTERS SHOWS! YOUR SISTERS! DON’T YOU CARE!? DON’T YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY NAME! YOUR A TURNER! THE OLDEST ONE OUT OF ALL YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR SISTER WHOSE YOUNGER THAN YOU! IS MORE ORGANIZED THAN YOU!

>...

>SHES YOUNGER THAN YOU! SHE IS TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHANNEL. YOU KNWO BY THE TIME I WAS HER AGE I HAD MY OWN CHANNEL! YOUR STILL A BLOCK! A BLOCK! I THOUGHT I COULD UNDERSTAND AND EXPECT MORE FROM YOU BUT NO

>NO

>NO

>NO

>AS thought her girlfriend. She was completely black right now and her hair was snow white. She couldnt tell if she was high or if this was real. She assumed she was high. And she was scared. She could fuck this up real bad right now.

>...I-I...I can make this up I-I promise.

>AS was on the verge of tears.

>I Just need one more chance I promise. I just need a little more time and I just need to call up my sister s-so she could help me an-

>NO! NO MORE! THIS IS IT AS. YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ON YOUR OWN AND NEED YOUR FAMILY TO HELP YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU DO! This Black N took and flipped the small coffee table, and started smashing windows and pinned AS to the wall

>I’VE HAD ENOUGH! I SPENT THE LAST GOOD 2 YEARS TRYING TO HELP YOUR SORRY ASS! YOUR ON YOUR OWN YOU STUPID STONER

>The N walked to the door
(2/3)

>Sniffiling she said “P-please dont go….P-plea-” The door slammed

>Alone now. Broken windows. Humilated. And neighbors began knocking on the door to see if she was okay.

>She took her sweater, and grabbed a blanket. She sat in the cornor of her room for the rest of the night

>The N walked out in a storm of rage

>Muttering to herself

>Louzy ass Turner….Stupid Turner...Stupid fucking Turners…

>It was all the Turners fault. All of them. All of them were terrible. All of them

>Stupid Turner Hores. Stupid Turner Sluts

>Stupid Turner Sluts

>Stupid Turner Slut.

(3/3)

Universal looks friendly here, I mean he's friendly, right?

t-the absolute madman

>Tickle-U

Adorable, good job Jammy

Universal is very friendly. He runs an amusement park and allows to Nicks to visit anytime.

Yeah, he's so nice the other networks, like Vi and Turner, let him use their content in his amusement parks. Which is a pretty big deal. He's so powerful that he doesn't need to be mean to show it.

Sup, again. I wanted to do a full color lewd but I just got lazy or something so... heres something.

i.imgur.com/jaMHH5Q.png

Good stuff in the thread so far.

im only pbs from here on out

cheesecake!

>that pbs

>LETS HIT THEM SHOWERS

>As tasteful as you can make monstrous sex, anyway.
How far are you gonna go Jam? How far?

so he's like Big Papa Bear, nice

Nice One Stinkii, I guess we will have to get used to spicy grandma,oh the shame.

I'm new to this spooky business. Will this do for CN?

Anywho, I think that's all from me for today. I'll be lurking as usual, but at any rate, y'all stay chill!

I love it.

Super cute!

so fucking cute

I guess she does like Marceline, sucking the color instead of blood from her victims

See ya Jam

She probably found that there's a better way to eat than stealing blood.
It's like toonanmi's secret love books
The Succ

this is her supervillain origin

>It's like toonanmi's secret love books

Yeah "books"...

Be strong G4 user, be strong

>there's a secret place in Toonami-chan's room with robo-porn, mostly yaoi, you know those japanese doujins with Megatron being tsundere

It is not a secret if your little sister knows that place

Seconding, but have them actually be someplace cold, and them trying to keep composure.

This gives me ideas.

do it, Ludwig!

*yawn* I'm gettin' into bed, I'll be back for tommorow's thread.

I wanna see Toony wearing something lewd for Halloween!

Fart on my neck, beggar.

Goodnight Perla

toony is not for sexual!

Bye Perla, stay naughty

Corrupter!

Let them Fight!

>dat bulge

damn son

Suggestion for History Channel-tan;

A battle hardened warrior in red, brown and gold Viking armor with s Spartan helmet and an assortment of swords and axes on his back, some battle scars on his face and a grizzled look. He has slowly lost his senses from decades of recurring shows on ancient civilizations that he begins thinking aliens are responsible for the pyramids, paranoid that Templars are watching him, and will occasionally try to make mundane cultural activities into recent history topics.

I don't know if anyone else has made a background or drawings for him but that's my idea right there.

>1:30 am Burbank, Ca
>A large explosion is hear outside the Time Warner Backlot.
>Toony goes out to investigate. She takes a flashlight and walks towards the forest nearby. She sees smoke coming out of a huge crater. She walks closer to see that what inside was a gigantic robotic being.
>She moves in even closer and pokes at it with a stick.
>The being awakens and stares at the small child.
> It opens its mouth and begins to speak.
>"Who are you? Where am I? Where is my crew?"
>Toony doesn't speak. She just looks on with her blank box expression.
>"The quite type I see? Very well then let me introduce myself. I am Fortess Maximus of the planet Cybertron. It's nice to meet you tiny creature."

Cowboy Bepop sucks
FLCL rulz

>History Channel-tan
That's all good, baby, but before all that good stuff, just ask yourself, how is this Cred Forums related?

Stop that, I don't wanna fuck that. Pls keep that boipussy away.
I'll take the spicy grandma.

Toony is for super-macha ultra advanced technology

SUCC

So if anyone wants to know the premise is to set up Toony becoming a Headmaster to this guy.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Headmaster_(technology)
tfwiki.net/wiki/Fortress_Maximus_(G1)

I tho was a Transformers parody, anyway that's pretty cool

thick hair
thick thighs
let me get a side of fries

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BIG

YES.

Her hair would look super cool underwater

>how is this Cred Forums related?
Well, I thought this was the channel-tan thread where people are welcome to submit ideas for a -tan of a channel, and that was my idea for one channel that hasn't been made. I also thought since SciFi channel and UPN, etc had been made, why not History Channel? And if you need a connection to /co, I suppose a leap could be made for the history of cartoons and comics and give History-tan a cartoon mallet and 16 ton weight, as well as the classic anvil-on-the-head gag

OH MAMA!

In my head it started as a parody similar to the one PSG but then I though it would be cooler if Toony became the pilot of the largest Autobot of them all.

UPN ran a bunch of cartoons, homie. SyFy has their own Cred Forums shit, though shitty as it may be. What board are you on? Keep it Cred Forums.

I blame her sisters and Toonami-chan ecchi erogames

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdtg1TYXvTk

Once again Boomerang is the only Turner w/o fancy hair

>[as] and Foxy don't have a job during the winter

>They have to do other things to make cash

>[as] becomes a Safety Stegosaurus

youtu.be/0OMWzuau2OU

I just... wanna rub her hair against my cheek. It looks so luscious.

The Turner girls are full of surprises.

It sounds cool, I mean she loves robots and mechas she would be the perfect leader or human subject for something like that

They are Pandora's Boxes

thanks god, Toony isn't Sam Witwicky!

Meanwhile Toonami Tan finds this.

Hat Revealed
CN
Fox [stoner]
Toony-tan

Still haven't removed hat
Stoner [as]
The CW
Kids WB
Vortex
Miguzi
Tbs

More turners girls with luscious long hair

Vortexx is secrerly FoxKids/Jetix

>All Viacom Kids have Eldrich abilities

>All Turners have Beautiful Hair

What will the Disney's have?

Imma get Stoner later tonight

money

She is for the absolute sexual! All Turners are sexual, or else they wouldn't have such long, thick, luscious hair!

Now what kind of lewd costumes would Toony wear on Halloween!

they are very smart

m-must not f-fap!

Lewd, elaborate and expensive underwear

Backless panties?

You could try and make this look sexy.

Thats what Junior wears!

Then what do the others wear?

Anything I should be drawing now?

I swear it looks like a dress, that's adorable by the way

Universal as bouncer asking Hulu and Nextflix "no pass, no party".

I wanna bury my face in [as]'s ass.

Cartoon Network coming out of the shower with like 14 towels turban-wrapped around her hair.

Nick@Nite getting ready for this even

Disney can wear this, but with little mouse marks instead of hearts

LOOK AT ALL THIS ART

>Covering her hair
No! Just draw her with that thick, long hair dripping wet and curly, she obviously air dries her hair to keep it fluffy

That seems a bit much, even for Disney.

A cartoony, oversized hairdryer is fine too.

Man we celebrated the shit out of CN's birthday, huh?

Thats the point, she wears elaborate, over complicated, but sexy lingerie because she can, and has the money for that kind of ridiculousness!

>her vampire form is CN's logo with wings

All according to keikaku also this

They have money, intelligence and their resources are almost limitless.

hmm i might do that

Pic related with various moments before/after party

>entire pool is covered with her hair

Yuki Onna Aqua Edition

this is why she never swims without her cap

>What will the Disney's have?

youtube.com/watch?v=MMpCCo8Evnc

The student has become the master.

Man I love Turners, they are the best

So that's how they cancelled ACME HOUR

Old tans yelling at kids

I have an odd request.

After seeing Viacom's building I realized it actually has a crown on the roof of it. So I wish to request that Viacom be sitting on a throne with a spikey and geometric limestone crown atop his head.

Awesome! Anything with Disney being a witch or Nick being a mummy?

ah classic looney tunes ref, well done TB

>He doesn't know about spooktober

Do you live in a cave?

She looks like a demon about to kill a poor bastard

>spooktober

Welp Spooktober is like 6-7 years old? and Jam is new on this site, like less than half year since his first delivery

I wanted to dedicate today to CN, but I'd be happy to do Disney and Nick tomorrow!

Oh no no no! I'm well aware of it. Just haven't participated in it before this year.

I've only really been here since March, so I'm excited for Spooktober.

Annnd forgot to set my name again. Bah.

And this. But I've known about the spooky fun for at least a couple years.

I've been here since June and the all I known about Spooktober comes from Herny's Tumblr.

Requesting a sequel to this where Netflix-tan steals LGG away while the Big 3 aren't looking.

Well not every single channel listed on that chart at the top shows cartoons, so my argument is still valid. Otherwise, GSN needs to come down, as well as some other channels. But it's fine either way. I don't make the rules here or arbitrarily make them up either.

Be careful drawfriends, if you draw too much of the same character in Spooktober then anons will haunt you for more the rest of the year. Just ask Herny, he got like 1100 ask on tumblr for more Sussie and Phantasma. Be diverse and have fun.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

I already did up some best ghoul

muuuuh

Headmaster Toony design in work

cute doggie

Could you add her chicken as some kind of logo, please?

Yes

Heh, reminds me of the girl from The Ring

Any reason in particular you like drawing nudes of the old lady?

It's his destiny, hes the chosen one

Now someone's gotta do the other two, we'll have a full set.

The older the pinky, the better for Stinkii.

shit drawing is shit but whatever

REQUESTING THE MAIN TANS DRESSED AS THE GHOUL SCHOOL GIRLS

>SyFy possessed by satan, AGAIN
I swear to God this happens every fucking year

>Best ghoul
>not Tanis

Just imagine how many styles you could rock with that hair

here ya' go

I guess Disneys eats ass.
So they are the most perverted as opposed to the most lewd.

that's terrifying and cute

you've got a nack for cute body gore stuff

Hahahaha who the fuck made the cake, the real CN right there doesn't even have the boobs the cake does.

she probably requested it

I kek'd thanks m8

>CN eating candles

>She tries to cut and style her hair to look better
>The very next day it is back to it's full length
Poor Turners can't do nothin' with their hair.

everyone wants a piece of that CN booty

>Disney wants the butt

They are cursed just like Tee Hee Tummy Tums

I doubt theres a single tan who DOESN'T want CNs butt.

Hell, I imagine she, herself, gets distracted every-time she passes her reflection

i'm not finishing this but i liked the idea enough that CN had this russian cousin she didn't know about coming over to give her a gift

forgot to link the channel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV-6_(Russia)

Remember That time CN fucked her rule63 doppelganger? It was a weird day.

>Poor Turners can't do nothin' with their hair.
Then how is Time Warner's hair so short? Does he just cut it every single day and trim it in his office every few hours?

>One day he lets it grow out and it's just this glorious silver mane that puts unicorns to shame. Every single adult tan has to run his or her hair through it, just once.

>HBO has the gift/curse too

>TBS has the most luscious of all the Turners, but keeps it hidden in her hat, and has a haircut appointment every morning to keep her curse in line

With Hub being a ghost she probably loves this month more than anybody else

She absolutely loves being a ghost around this time of year

Its her month

Is Time Warner 'blood related' to TBS, cause I imagine the curse starts with her.

>He has an assistant whose entire job is to keep his hair from becoming unwieldy

What?
Not straight enough for an old lady. Why don't you just go find a guy to fuck?

But she hates The Ghostbusters cosplayers trying to catch her

Turner males get hairy on other parts of there body.
Specifically in the chest to crotch area.

I imagine all the major channels love Halloween, since they can dip into their old, nostalgic shows/specials/movies

Remember that time CN came to the World Wide Day of Play in a pair of short shorts and no one could get anything done?

Paramount plays the entire Friday the 13th movies back to back, all TWELVE of the moves.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_(franchise)#Films

dear lord

After everyone has had enough with The Hub's pranks they get out some of SyFy's old ghost hunting equipment

>She doesn't know how it works anymore but oh well.

>Nick CN and Disney all go and try to hunt and capture Hub

>Nick wants to do it because she gets to look at Purple Slime

>Disney wants to do it because she's going to get cash out of it

>CN does it because she wants to feel included

>Can you imagine Disney screaming

>"WE CAME WE SAW WE KICKED ITS ASS!"

What do you think your favorite tans would be for Halloween? I think that Nicktoons would be Invader Zim.

Toony dressing up as either Ed from Beebop, The Major from GitS, Chibi Moon or Damon from G Gundam

Nick would be Viacom. Nothing is more scarier than her dad

CN dresses up as Johnny Bravo (She loves how smooth he is)

Disney goes as Captan Jack Sparrow. Making sure everyone knows that their will be another Pirates movie

>Disney not going as any of the upcoming Marvel franchise heroes as to ensure everyone knows they own Marvel and Marvel movies are coming.

Viacom would play Patrick Bateman.

Meanwhile in Teennick's bathroom-

this
I think Disney would look good in an Iron Man costume
or a spandex Spidey suit

>MegaSlime

ohohoho

>MegaSlime

Yes perfect

Whoa darling, don't make any rash decisions.

See, I'm ruined by my desire to love Hub-tan and I can't see her being anything other than a sweetheart

>You're walking down an empty road when you notice fog rolling in
>Disturbing moans fill your ears, and you look around desperately to find the source of the noise
>Your eyes lock on a specter! IT'S COMING RIGHT AT YOU!
>You brace yourself and close your eyes, hoping it doesn't hurt too much!
>... ... ...
>"Here sweetheart, you dropped your wallet back there!"
>You open your eyes to a ghostly but pleasant woman, smiling as she hands you your wallet
>"T-th-thank you," you stutter out of your frozen lips.
>The levitating lady pats your head gently.
>"No problem dear! You be careful tonight, okay?"
>The phantasm flies off with a soft, motherly giggle, taking the fog with her.
>You're not sure if you're scared or relieved by this experience
>You find 5 dollars in your wallet that weren't there before

>Its a costume Party

>20th Century Fox is there

>Her movies are...well...under preforming

>Disney walks over to her

>O-oh! H-Hi Disn-

>She is shushed

>Disney places her two fingers on her lips. She checks out her features

>Mm...Mmm....

>U-Uh,....W-what are you doing>

>Nothing. Just checking out what I will soon buy out

>W-wh...Wha

>If it makes you feel better than you'll find out what happened to one of your distant family members

>Disney rubs Fox's head

>See you soon. *Giggle*

>Disney you made sure to wear underwear under that right?
>Of course not, I'm trying to sell a product here, idiot.
>But you're trying to advertise Spiderman, not Aladdin

>Ghost Mom Bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=BYOWdUiflTg

She really miss [as] pussycat and HBO's dong

Oh hoho ho ho

To fight monsters Viacoms we created monsters of our own.

Flatwood your Pinhead Nick looks freaking cool dude

I have a better idea, since history channel is all pickers and pawn brokers now, His-tan should be a smug ass museum curator with a gold monocle and a puffy red blazer and black pants/skirt, flipping a fancy old coin. She'd have brownish skin and dark brown hair pulled up like Sarah Palin. She can have a mildly strung out/crazy look like she's seen some shit. Slightly messed up hair as a reference to the alien guy

Ik it's not Cred Forums but a bunch of you here can draw so yeah

>Spoopy

Your guy can be H2 though

ayyy is that Doctor Who?

Oh and give her a gold 'H' pin. Will commission an artist with many thanks and obnoxious sharing of your art on history related boards

During a battle with Soundwave Toony is injured badly.

Fort Max feels bad and offers his head to be used to help Toony by turning her into a cyborg that can transform and pilot For Max.

Wasn't judging or anything, man, just curious.

>Nick would be Viacom. Nothing is more scarier than her dad

>Nick is a really young tan in the early 90's, and just starting being top dog in the television ratings
>Halloween is coming up and she tries to see what she wants to be
>She wants to be something scary and powerful so she looks at pictures of lions and sharks and other frightening beasts
>Through all of this she can't decide what to choose from
>It's only a few days before Halloween and she's still can't decide
>One day she's waiting in her dad's workplace, he's in a business meeting and she's in a waiting room
>Nick is bored as hell, and fiddling with office supplies
>There's a ruckus in the boardroom and Nick is looking up with interest
>Suddenly, the doors flung wide open and a person is thrown out of the room with force
>Nick looks to see what happened and out comes Viacom, angry as hell with his tentacles waving in the air, eyes burning brightly and his mouth open with his teeth bared
>He grabs the human on the floor and grows in his face
Viacom: "Next time you fuck with me or my channels, a firing is the least of your worries
>He throws him back on the floor and the human lands several feet away
Vi: "Now get the hell out of my building
>Viacom looks up to see Nick staring wide eyed at him and he quickly tries to hide his frightening visage and says the meeting is over
>He gently grabs Nick's hand and they walk out to the car waiting to take them home
****A few hours later****
>Viacom hasn't seen Nick since they got home and he's worried that he scared her badly when he used his Fear Form
>He looks everywhere for her and finds her in his room
>She's in his closet and he sees her dressed in his best business suit
Viacom: "May I ask what you're doing, Nick?"
>Nick looks up at him with a beaming smile and tells him
Nick: "I'm gonna be you for Halloween, dad."
Viacom: "Why?"
Nick: "Because, you're the coolest and most scariest person in the whole world and I wanna be just like you."

Part 1

Now that's new homie, good job

villains.wikia.com/wiki/ACME

ACME HOUR is a villain

Spooky, what is she dressed as?

Man I was dumb and left an important layer off

Nice concept Ludwig, tho would be cool to see a transformation sequence, not right now of course

OHHHH, THATS BBC!

>"Because, you're the coolest and most scariest person in the whole world and I wanna be just like you."

Viacom is the greatest Dad there is

WIP before thread dies!

Looks neat, can't tell what it is though.

Stoner revealing her hair

Stoner [AS]'s vagina bones tho~

Shouldn't someone named Stoner be holding a Stoner rifle?

>A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Pinhead from Hellraiser. It was that or Lord Summerisle for UK related horror.

I thought the weirdo properties of the TARDIS would be analogous to Lemarchand's box

Looking good Dabble, just a suggestion maybe you could ad a neon-effect in her hair?

>vimeo.com/67425331
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic#Devices

Thanks. Alternately I'd pair Toony with Nightbeat.
They can solve mysteries together.

This is the true spirit of Spookyween

*Forgot the photo.

SO FLUFFY!

I want two CN cakes and diet coke

Or they can destroy the city together!
You know like Megas XLR

>yfw never work for the Turners as an intern whose only job is cleaning up all the stray hairs that fall out everyday

Fuckin fantastic

only the most advanced technology 2x4 was used to build this super badass mecha

neat

Here comes Toony to drive all the boys wild.

I guess she just can't resist such a... sweet ass.

Gotta eat the booty like groceries

youtube.com/watch?v=xADFhqtxtuA

>next morning papa turner got a note with total to pay for the destruction caused by Toony-tan

oh my god

Part 2

Vi: "What?"
>Viacom just looks at her with awe/confusion, wondering why she would want to do that
Viacom: "You're not scared of me?"
Nick: "No, why would I be? You're my dad."
>He's kinda stunned, most people are scared of him and he's used to that
>Vi looks at her, his suit too big on her small frame
>He bows down to her level and fixes her tie
Vi: "You know, if you're going to be me for Halloween, then you're going to need a better suit young lady. A Viacom always dressed their best."
>He calls a suit-maker and schedules an appointment for a fitting

****Halloween Night****
Nick is out Trick or Treating with her dad, the both of them in matching suits and Nick is wearing sunglasses. They each have bundles of candy and are making out like bandits with their haul. He's using his eldritch tentacles to their full effect and Nick is using her cutenessx100. They are killing it.

It's finally over and they're back at home watching television and Nick is cuddled up half asleep at her father's side. Viacom is happy that Nick thinks so highly of him and although he'd never tell anyone, he's content in knowing Nick isn't afraid of him like he feared she would be.

>Viacom looks at Nick, who's finally asleep and he whispers
Vi: "No matter what, I'll never hurt you. Remember that, ok."
>Nick just curls further in her father's chest, felling safe and warm
>Viacom finally falls asleep too, the sound of the TV signing off the last thing he hears

Truly a classic, good job Redfred that's very fun

Vi is a good dad, he's an eldritch abomination from hell BUT also a good dad

Everyone get in the bunker, my sides are going nuclear

Is this fluffy enough?

The Father
the Son
and the Holy Spirit
The Holy Trinity!

Miguzi-tan is cute, CUTE

Yeah, it's perfect
Thanks mysterious user

the ride never ends

>G4s face
hes gonna do it

awww miguzi-tan wants fluffy hair like her sisters... now i wonder if she does really have fluffy hair

ASA bout to get to some boioussy

they scored but at what corst

man disney really want that sweet sweet booty

>a wig on her helmet

I like it. Viacom should use his powers more often, just imagine Thanksgiving with the Viacoms.

I tried this too

It's supposed to be her taking her helmet off and hiding her face behind it, sorry it didn't turn out right

>no one has drawn Turner with a mullet. Why live.

Kids WB Go Wild!

b-balls didnt touch so it's totally not gay

What do you think The CW's hair looks like?

>Being a lab born child she still inherits the Warner Hair Curse

>She has long hair that she keeps hidden under her hood

>Once it is all let to flow free it reveals there are Yellow/Green Lines in the hair

>They are solid colors in the thin hair but they are glowing from bright to very faded as it goes all the way to the roots

>This is due to the combination of genes that she inherited from her dad and mom

Pretty cool thread. Cakes always good.

I'll lurk till the end but I might be back tomorrow with some grandma some thiccboy and maybe even some toony/dj but very unlikely.

Night!

>Today was Disney Worlds birthday too
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_World
>No one cares
>meanwhile XD is alone in the park
>youtu.be/D_P-v1BVQn8

I imagine CW hides her hair under her hood, but secretly embraces the curse and gets her long hair styled all the time, so if she ever pulls the hood down it just comes flowing out like cascading rivers and she would totally have that "Oh I woke up like this" attitude about it

Alright, see ya Stinkii
bring some Nickmom too, please

Have you ever thrown chum at a bunch of hungry sharks? That's what you're going to get when you have a Thanksgiving with them.

Literally just a bunch of Viacoms surrounding a table full of food. N@N is holding the turkey and the rest of the family is waiting for the signal from her, she get's first dibs on the food because she made most of it and when she get's her portion, she gets out of the way.

Then The Foodening begins. Vi will go full Eldritch form and grab the biggest piece of turkey that can fit in his mouth and run off with it like a dog. TeenNick and Nick fight over a turkey leg and stuffing. Nick Jr. is on the sidelines with N@N, she already had a plate of food so she's just watching this bloodbath with her mom in amusement.

Meanwhile, some paparazzi recorded this for some reason, and now he'll never know if he'll be the same ever again.

WE WILL ROCK YOU!

How old is CN now? I alway forgot to keep track of stuff

24 my dear Jasi.

Meanwhile Spike and G4 are in the basement trying to eat their frozen dinner

Unfortunately they don't a microwave so they have to eat them cold.

If they weren't such basement dwellers and had the courage to go out there while this was happening, they'd get all the warm food they would ever want.

At least N@N saves them a pie and brings it to them when the rest of the family is in a food coma.

Some old tv magazines and sticks must be lying around, i'm sure they'll be fine

G'nite thread and remember, new thread 7am

what about BET, CC, Nicktoons, and the MTVs?

>Implying g4 wouldn't just put on the radiator.
They got Iron waffles and fresh ramen. The food of kings.
Dude we got the frozen turkey dinner special. And j swiped a few juices from June, she won't notice they're gone.

BET is with MTV and Classic having fun in the city

Nicktoons is trying to do an hero like every year, but don't worry she's fine

>G4 is at CN's party the NBC branch family was invited.

>Avoiding them all he navigates his way to the table

>He whistles to Spike

>They start stuffing food into their coat pockets and pants and anywhere where they would have no shame in pulling it out and eating it

>G4 is tapped on the shoulder

>It's Nicktoons

>She's holding a pack of turkey sandwich lunchables

>"Here guys. You need it more than I do."

>G4 looks at her walking away

>"Spike...Did I just make a new friend?"

>Face full of food he says "Immbum"

Nicktoons is too busy watching cartoons. Bet is busy having fun with mtv1 and classic at an off screen shindig.
The MTV 2s are too scared of their owners insatiable meat-lust. so they usually beg for food of the table or eat the scraps.

>Nicktoons lunchables.

>Mom Gave Up

Yeah that's Nicktoons

Sleep tight /CTG/

>Vi will go full Eldritch form and grab the biggest piece of turkey that can fit in his mouth and run off with it like a dog.
The hilariousness of seeing Viacom act like this too much for me. I betcha Nick@Nite yells at him when he does that.

>Mistook that for Kids WB Gone Wild
>Imagined her flashing the camera for a handful of cash and a beer

ORIGINAL, UNCUT WITH 140 MIN EXTRA

BET and MTV/Classic are lost that's for sure
They look like Street Gals but they are NEETS

Night y'all

Have some music to play the thread out.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

Oh hey, I also watch Todd in the Shadows.

So, who's gonna give CN surprise midnight birthday oral sex? I bet it's Disney. She's been preying on that booty for a while now?

See you all tommorow!

eyy dubs

Of course... or Qubo, who knows.

night F.A.G

Heeeeeeey Flim

Rest well F.a.g

this thread moved real fast.

Didn't just end at sometime around 3 am

anyway, see you later