How does Cred Forums feel about Ultimates confirming that there are two Thanos out there currently in 616 after Secret...

How does Cred Forums feel about Ultimates confirming that there are two Thanos out there currently in 616 after Secret Wars?

I feel like I just saw my childhood got raped.

will they merge like in dragon ball and create the mega Thanos?!

Why though?

>Gay for Oblivion Thanos fuses with Eloping with Death waifu Thanos to form Bisexual Thanos

One Thanos was too many.

Who would win in pie throwing contest.
2 Thanos or 3 Jokers.

two thanos too many

Nigger, back in the day we had like ten Thanos'

I thought you were going to say "darkseid"

Needs more desire to oppress everything in existence to be Darkseid.

Nothing because the thanos from Starlin's infinity trilogy isn't from 616.

Do explain

Basically when Thanos died against Doom, his soul remained in nothingness until he hitched a ride back in Ultimates and acquired a love for oblivion. But before this when Franklin remade the multiverse he recreated Thanos in 616 which was the Thanos that remained loyal to Death during Starlin's Infinity Trilogy. So now there are two Thanos in 616, both are pretty much as real as the other.

Christ, Waypool was fucking cringe inducing.

Interesting. So it's confirmed Starlin trilogy happens post Secret Wars.

Yes, at least the finale is confirmed post SW since Ultimates mentioned that the Living Tribunal is new and inexperienced (because it's Adam Warlock that recently picked up the title).

The thanos from the infinity trilogy is from earth 14209

That Thanos is the one that died after becoming a floating head though, just like how 616 Adam died (until revived by 14209 Adam that became the Tribunal) after 616 Thanos blasted him.

That was Suicide Kings, not waypool.

So they're ripping off darkseid again?

This is news to me.

I thought Thanos was 'imprisoned' on Earth after Carol and friends used Ulysses to predict when he'd show up?

So if it's cannon, who is strong living tribunal Adam or Reed Richards?

Stronger*

So is one Thanos a universe killing monster and the other one flies around in a helicopter, gets beat up by teenagers and arrested by the cops?

That's not new. Once, Thanos killed another Thanos, in a mini I can't remember.

>I thought Thanos was 'imprisoned' on Earth after Carol and friends used Ulysses to predict when he'd show up?
He broke out in Ultimates and was then stopped again by shutting down the electric signals in his brain.

>two thanoses

Nigga say what now?

One Thanos is a Villain Sue anti hero that goes around making everyone job (*cough* Starlin *cough*) while the other is the guy that shows up in Bendis events with guns.

There's only one Thanos "out there." The "Starlin Thanos" retired to Death's domain. He got his happy ending and was written out.

>The "Starlin Thanos" retired to Death's domain.
Like that's ever lasted long before. He could just get bored and leave again whenever he pleases.

>How does Cred Forums feel about Ultimates confirming that there are two Thanos out there currently in 616 after Secret Wars?

It's my head canon coming true. It was the only way I could explain away the inconsistencies with Bendis' characterizations of Drax and Star-Lord in his GotG series, the ones who came back are from another universe, so naturally the Thanos who came back with them is also from another universe. The one who clawed his way back in Ewing's Ultimates was the Thanos survived the collapse of the Cancerverse at the end of Thanos Imperative.

Except your head canon isn't what came true. The point of diversion was Secret Wars, not Thanos Imperative.

The Thanos who came back from Thanos Imperative was 616 Thanos not a different one. Just like the Quill and Drax that came back are the ones from 616 as well. That will never change. That story is done. It's over. No one's gonna revisit it anymore. It's time to let it go and move on.

Reed, since he has the power of the entire beyonder race, and it only took a few beyonders to kill the tribunal. Plus Reed is smarter and therefore more capable of figuring out how to use the power

just imagine
>thanos vs thanos
>the macguffinal "iwannaloose" feel kicks in in both of them
> they fight with schemese plot and ultimately pure brawl
>they both fail comically at the end punching themselves and knocking themselves out at the same time
>everyone laughs
>squirrel girl pops out

the Infinity Trilogy events did start BEFORE SW.
We see pre-SW characters.

Tribunal Warlock time-jumps to that time THEN jumps again. Only then we see post-SW characters-

This suggests he moved through time to AFTER Secret Wars.

And the same ways he pops up 616 Warlock, it's likely he did pop-up 14209 Thanos and that's the Thanos who turned GAY for OBLIVION.

Infinity Abyss, it's where it was revealed Thanos made a number of copies, and the copies were those acting out of character in not-Starlin stories

Which is perfect: Gay Thanos is going to be used for mass destruction and shit, Death Thanos is for Actual Cosmic Adventures

Reed has now power whatsoever except being stretchy. Franklin has the power.

And it was stated explicitly Tribunal Warlock was much more powerful than the previous Living Tribunal.

Also, Tribunal Warlock is still... well, an Adam Warlock. He'd fuck Reed so hard Sue would end pregnant again.

I wonder if Thanos-8 is going to try and kill Doorman to take his place as Oblivion's herald, resulting in a Thanos vs Squirrel Girl revenge match(almost entirely unseen)

Living Tribuns is know as StarlinWorf
Is there any living thing in the universe that hasn't defeated him yet?

Can both take on the three Jokers?

Thanoscopter Thanos is Best Thanos