Superman shows up in the Marvel comic universe. What happens?

Superman shows up in the Marvel comic universe. What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvunapp.com/Appendix/kentclrk.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, he'd probably be slightly less powerful than in the DC universe, since he comments in JLA/Avengers that Earth-616's sunlight feels "greasy".

he'd be super best friends with spiderman

>
The Jackal makes a ton of Bizarros.

He is replaced with bi-racial, bi-sexual, black and Puerto Rican Gwen Stacey.

Fight and then team-up.

He would give up his powers to a Brazilian.

The crossover was canon, yeah? Both companies make references to the event in their info books. So he probably goes and asks Cap and Thor for help getting back to his universe.

Start a harem.
Beginning with an actually cute Squirrel Girl

I don't remember that. I remember someone saying Marvel heroes are overall less powerful, but nothing about the Sun.

asking nazi cap anything

>The crossover

There have been several

I NEED PHOTOS

PHOTOS OF SUPERMAN

lots of comments about how everyone's always fighting

JLA/Avengers.

We already have Superman in Marvel

What the fuck, Jonah?

First thing Superman would do is stop the whole "Civil War II" thing and then figure out how to save mutants from dying to Terrigen mist.

it start an heroes vs heroes event. cap and superman join the same team.

Too bad Mags would see him as a threat and turn whatever mutants he could against Superman because Mags is a fucking delusional nazi and will be threatened by the blue eyes of the Superman

Sentry kills him

Are there even any mutants who could feasibly pose a threat to Superman?

Magik, Selene, if any of them can control radiation or solar energy. Sure, why not.

>Mags is a fucking delusional nazi

Go to bed Medusa.

You're right, mags is worse tgan any Nazi, Nazis never threatened to destroy the whole fucking world.

Rebirth Superman was pretty close to how a Marvel Supes would feel. Lot of mistrust, lot more political, his villains'd be edgier and also a lot of them'd go "good" real quick because Marvel loves tossing villains into the trash.

Plow She-Hulk.

Better Sentry, is that you?

They have like 4 supermans.

He meets his Marvel doppelganger.

marvunapp.com/Appendix/kentclrk.htm