Gwenpool with a hat is cute!

Gwenpool with a hat is cute!

Too bad she's a psycho.

CUTE!

I'm not a fan of those insect eyes. But other than that she's a honey

Gwen be all like "Wanna see a magic trick?"

Can't rape the willing, Gwen.

Okay, someone fill me in. Why are there so many Gwens, why are they so cute, and why does Cred Forums post about them all the time? Whose idea was this, and were they serious? Of all characters, why Gwen?

This is a totally new character that just happens to be named Gwen

Because Spider-Gwen took off big, because artists draw almost every girl as cute, because Gwenpool is a good comic and Spider-Gwen has a cool costume, Spider-Gwen: Slott, Gwenpool: Hastings for the actual character and someone else for the design, why so serious while i'm raping your anus, because Idk.

>it turns out they're actually both faulty Jackal clones with false memories in slott's upcoming clone saga

That's stupid and illogical. Other characters have interacted with Spider-Gwen's universe, and Poole not only doesn't look like Stacy, she has knowledge that she couldn't get from Jackal or any non-meta way.

>tfw

I think I'd actually kill myself

because you guys don't know real girls

Please tell me you'd take Slott with you.

No. I'd be transported to 616, and God knows Slott doesn't need to be there.

Why on earth did Gwen decide to bring her "soul" and background to 616?

She went from having something up on everyone else to basically making her as vulnerable and shitty as everyone else. I'm fully expecting one of the following to happen.

>She starts forgetting her meta knowledge and her old life bit by bit
>Her "new" parents are written into the story and she begins to realize she's made a huge mistake

Basically "this is what happens when you decide to become a full-time comic character"

All Gwens are cute.

No Gwen shaming you cunts.

>Spiderverse event happened when they unite different Spider-men from different alternate worlds.
>There is Spider-Gwen, a universe were Peter died and she got spider powers instead.
>She got really popular and got her comic.
>Riding on the popularity of Gwen, last year marvel made different alternate comic book covers featuring Gwen Stacy.
>The cover for Deadpool feature Gwenpool.
>People loved it, cosplayers dressed as her, and made her really popular.
>Marvel cashing on this made the Gwenpool comic.

You forgot
>put one of their only good comedy writers on it