Can we have a humanization/gijinka thread?

Can we have a humanization/gijinka thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokimekiwaku.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I don't really like that one artist. Wish it was more stylized.

Thiugh that's probably the wring word as I immediately recognized her work, meaning the style must be somewhat distinct.

exaggerated might be better. Like Frank Cho has a very recognizable style but it's based heavily in anatomical reality with relatively minor simplifications/exaggerations compared to other artists.

I think I would like to see the pencils first too.

I have really become aware that I often like the pencils/inking phase art more than the colored art. I am realizing that coloring is an exceptionally difficult part of the artistic process. Which makes sense.

the pink hair is fucking unnecessary
also fuck you for opening a thread with sakimi I hope it dies asap

Maybe it's because the faces are so chiseled.

Yep, you're right about coloring. No matter how good your pencils are, Dalhouse will find a way to mess you up. Although, when he tones down with that stupid gloss and people aren't shiny, his colors are decent.

R63 McQueen is cute!

CUTE!

Did you hear what I ordered?

I'm gonna be fartin' blood over here.

>pink hair

That's not regulation, officer.

This artist looks so familiar, fuck.

It's tokimekiwaku
tokimekiwaku.tumblr.com

Do official humanization count?

yes

His face really makes me wanna punch him!

Why the fuck are humanized Sonics always so shit?

FUCK IN HELL SKIN FAGS!!!!

Human Nick looks good but something about Judy seems a little off.

I know she's a rabbit but I honestly think that pigtails do not really suit her. Don't mind the pink hair but it wasn't really necessary either

The lack of eyebrows are really bothering me

he looks like he came out of jet set radio series.

>INB4 CATDOG

I think her facial features look too much like a K Pop star. Which I am not personally fond of.

I love his artwork but he comes off as an asshole

Why don't Tumblr artistas draw nigs?
Wasn't that the gist of the Zootopia film?
Thought they were progressive over there, a real shame.

Why is Nick white?

He isn't, he's obviously Irish.
In seriousness the jist was prejudice. Black people aren't the only people to face prejudice. Also ontop of the ethnic metaphor, the different species also work as metaphors for sex and class and literal size and ability even comes into play. The allegory isn't really consistent because it'd rather run with the general theme of prejudice rather than try to assign literal counterparts. Which both helps and hurts the movie since it makes for a better story but muddles the metaphor/message. But allegories are usually imperfect and choosing inhuman creatures to represent ideas such as this usually has the issue of the creatures literally be completely separate species even moreso when one group has evolved to prey upon the other.

Because his voice actor is white?

bump

daily reminder that Human Judy Hopps should always be portrayed as East Asian
>Little
>cute
>"good at multiplying"
>Family considers problems something to be endured rather then solved
>Way too many siblings

Or a mormon.

Or Mexican

What about a half Mexican half Asian Mormon?

East Asians don't have a lot of siblings, nowadays.

Then they should've made her a unicorn instead of a rabbit.

I think these gijinkas for Zootopia are from Japan which really is racist. Well xenophobic especially due to isolation of homogenity it's complicated.

Taking off of what someone said about the human Bill Ciphers in the last one of these threads I think it's a little bit better if he at least has monstery features.

>Should Nick be black?
Yes because Predators are supposed to represent the disenfranchised minority of Zootopia.
No because the whole idea Preds being more savage feral hunters pre evolution relates to old racist rhetoric which implied that Black people were inferior because of their more brutal nature before they were "civilized by the white man".
Yes, because despite Prey and Predator evolving from different species, they all seem to possess the same level of human intelligence and sophistication in the modern age and their differences are just physical. Also the fact that the whole "going feral" thing was just a conspiracy purported by sheep supremacists, and no animals are actually in danger of turning feral.
No because his voice actors white.
So do whatever you want. It's a real crapshoot. You'll probably end up pissing someone off no matter what you do, so who cares?
Here have some Black Nick and Asian Judy.
Why is she Asian? Uh... something something challenging the status quo or uh... Hey look a duck!
The pic's artist is lying to you. We are all furries now.

Why is she Hatsune Miku?

>freckles
>short curly auburn hair
>little bit of thick

I'm in love

Or Catholic. Works on a farm too. So Mexican Catholic.

Why aren't you Hatsune Miku?

>the brown bear is a brown man
Ha

>no one posted the humanized CatDog yet

>Disenfranchised minority of zootopia
But were they? There was a prejudicial mistrust between both groups as well as going all around within the predator and prey groups themselves. Bunnys were considered shit tier by Elba Buffalo and Nick hated wolves. The Sheep Supremacist was pissy because she hit the glass ceiling underneath a predator mayor. We never got any real key into any real disenfranchisement, we didin't exactly see ghettos full of Predators or any of that, they didn't even seem to get outright shoddy treatment until there was the feral fears.

Then what are you waiting for? Go git-r-done!

>humanized catdog
Not again!

You forgot the best part she sounds exactly like Larry the Cable Guy

An East Asian rural family would never let their daughter be a cop. She'd either be married off or go to college for some white collar job.

I suppose overall the prejudice is pretty even in Zootopia. Everyone hates everyone who isn't like them. Just like in real life.
But I would say the fake feral panic does mirror reality in the way that early racists used similar ideology to instill fear of darker people claiming they were "more savage".
Now because it's a kids movie everything is easily wrapped up. The bad guys are revealed as dicks and all the species go back to the state of livable hatred that existed before the events of the movie. But in reality that kind of backwards thinking still influences stupid people today. We call those people Cred Forums.
And now you know the rest of the story.