Now hold on Cred Forums, it's also Walt Disney Worlds birthday today, so lets have a Disney parks thread!

Now hold on Cred Forums, it's also Walt Disney Worlds birthday today, so lets have a Disney parks thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeDx6V8dmXg
youtube.com/watch?v=afbSA2-DESw
youtube.com/watch?v=aFRIqFuTqYo
io9.gizmodo.com/the-team-behind-agent-carter-is-making-a-show-based-on-1787289602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please stand clear of the doors

Por favor mantengo a lejado de las puertas.

I used to have a monorail toy that said that

youtube.com/watch?v=BeDx6V8dmXg

Trackless Ride in Hong Kong.

Poohs Hunny Hunt is better.

I can hear it in my head.

>TFW your country's currency is at an all-time low so Disney World never ever again
It hurts.

What dirthole, senpai?

Rei is best Disney World princess.

>tfw they're finally killing Stitch for possibly WiR

One of the attraction closures I can get behind

next year is EPCOT's 35th anniversery and my hope are high that we finally see the return of our saviors Dreamfinder And Figment. And before you ask, that abomination that currently resides in the pavillion is not not Figment. It's his brother,Dickment.

My fear is that Imagination will linger in mediocrity for a while because they're working on something to replace UoE now

Anyone hype for moana?

Mexico my man

You mean the one in Tomorrow Land?
That shit was so underwhelming.

>Be me at 16-17 2 or so years ago
>Gf black wants to go
>Save money
>Just the two of us was the plan
>Sorry user his mom is going out of town bring him with you
>My mom comes with him
>The cousin is one of those kids that curse on X-box and stuff
>GF offers him Netflix on the way to the park
>He screams and calls her the N word
>Want to punch him but holds it back
>Around 2 in the afternoon when we came
>Wanted to try some rides.
>He keeps saying he wants to go on the fastest ride .
>Wait for about an hour he says it's to scary
>Go to the little dumbo tide he calls it stupid and for babies
>We finally go on the boat ride after like 4 hours
>He touches me and says I'm a wigger for dating her and enjoying rap
>He takes some kids candy
>Starts screaming while telling people to be quiet.
>Get off of ride
>Mother complains about him taking candy
>Gives the mother like 15$
>Go to eat
>Get pizza
>Meatlovers
>Throws hissy fit since he wanted cheese
>Tell him to pull of meat
>Wants me to do it
>Move the meat into the box.
>Ask what we should get little cousin wants Powerade the rest just lemonade
>We eat and he puts his tongue out
>We go to hotel and shower
>Tell everyone to pee and reminded him like 7 times
>He needs to sleep with someone else
>Take that role
>6 in the morning wake up
>Mom and gf both asleep
>Notice wet spot
>He peed himself
>But he had Powerade
>Blue spot
>Go down to look at him
>Having """""fun""""" with himself
> While looking at GF
>We left that day after breakfast

Happiest place on earth they said

Good. Shit frightened me as a kid.

Wait a minute what? I don't remember seeing this at the disney musseum at mgm/hollywood studios at orlando

Did you ever go on Alien Encounter? Now that shit was scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=afbSA2-DESw

It's in Japan Pavillion at Epcot

they sell tons of Cred Forums in there. including full 200 dolar figures. and swords.

Only slightly related, but what do you guys think of the Peanuts stuff you see at Cedar Fair parks? Living in canuckland, the Snoopy and Peanuts stuff at Wonderland is the closest we get to Disney (though I preferred it when when Paramount owned the park and the area was Nickelodeon themed)

forgot image

It's also october so have some spooks with your thread

youtube.com/watch?v=aFRIqFuTqYo

I need to reride that. Never did the monorail enough for that expression to stick

>And before you ask, that abomination that currently resides in the pavillion is not not Figment. It's his brother,Dickment.

Naw, Figment wants Eric Idle to get out of his house just like the rest of us and he doesn't care about the people getting caught in the middle of his passive aggressive Looney Tunes feud with the hackiest Python.

io9.gizmodo.com/the-team-behind-agent-carter-is-making-a-show-based-on-1787289602

>Disney is once again shuffling its properties around so that comics, movies, theme parks, and television shows share source material. But this time, showrunners Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters (Agent Carter) are involved, so we’re more optimistic than before.

>According to Deadline, Fazekas and Butters have sold an hourlong drama to ABC “based on the Disney theme park mythology.” That could mean a show based on one of the attractions in the park or one based on the semi-real mythology of how the park was built.

>Stories based on Disney’s parks have been hit or miss for the company. On the one hand, there’s the successful Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. On the other hand, there’s Tomorrowland, Haunted Mansion, and The Country Bears. Then there’s Magic Kingdom, the project about the attractions coming to life after the park closes that Jon Favreau has been working on for years.

>But with Fazekas and Butters at the helm, there’s a much better chance of this not only getting made but also being good.

> nice trips
my god that actually makes sense.
>MFW the feud gets taken to the ring

They look like fat ugly brown monsters, and there's not even a romance between them. It's a Muh strong female character goes on a quest to prove that "We Can Do It" movie.

Disney could stick this one up their PC butts.

Also fuck them for making them so ugly. Just because they are brown doesn't mean they have to be fat and ugly.

>>According to Deadline, Fazekas and Butters have sold an hourlong drama to ABC “based on the Disney theme park mythology.” That could mean a show based on one of the attractions in the park or one based on the semi-real mythology of how the park was built.
Didn't they have a book about this? It was like a bunch of kids get stuck in the Disney Parks and all the attractions came to life and it was a whole series of books.

My guess is something related to SEA. Disney's been shilling it pretty hard even though its mostly an Asian parks thing, plus SEA merch is a big part of the Destination D event in a few weeks.

Plus we got that ride featuring Mary Oceaneer (previously introduced on the Disney Cruise Line) coming to Typhoon Lagoon next spring and she seems like a character suited for the Agent Carter people.

Kingdom Keepers was more focused on movie characters then the attractions. Like its set in a world where Disney's been experimenting with hard-light hologram tech or some shit, but the villains start going rogue. The only parts any park specific characters play are just robot minions for the villains. LIke you have scenes where the teenage protagonists are evading capture from the Country Bears and Small World dolls and Chernabog using the broken Yeti animatronic at Everest as his avatar.

Wouldn't mind something involving the Society of Explorers and Adventurers, myself. Subtle nods to Hightower and Mystic are optional

Hm, might be interesting. Kinda vague though, could be a drama about walt/imaganeers building the park or actual attraction lore.

bump

>Not Lum

How much you want to bet it'll end up being an Office-style comedy about cast members?

I can see it, especially if they do it on the college program they'd have plenty of material
>Safe D begins with me
>4 keys fanatics
>housing inspections
>Costuming
>face characters acting like royalty outside of character
>onstage vs. offstage
> ICP
> the constant battle between the full time grumps and college kids

>if you have a female protagonist, it's just pandering
K

>Docudrama series about Walt trying to build Disneyland
Would actually be great. Who would play Walt?

Yeah, you could easily make it about 4 to 6 CP roommates, each in a different line of business dealing with shit. ABC tends to have older protagonists, though. Maybe a retiree who joins the college program, and has all these young ass roommates to deal with, and not having senority, like the full timers do?

Oh man, it's been years since I went to Disneyland. I remember getting an Oswald portrait as a souvenir, do they still sell those?

What? Moana's involved in the majority of the comedic slapstick, and the demigod looks like the one actually doing anything. How is it "PC"?

>and there's not even a romance between them

That's supposed to be a bad thing?

I think they could follow several different characters throughout a program in a variety of different businesses to capture the scope of the whole thing, that way they cold have an older protagonist without missing out on the culture of Vista Way and Happy Mondays.

Native Floridian here.
Is planning to got to Disney World truly worth the hassle?

Maybe I've been spoiled by the fact I can just drive there for 3/4 hours whenever I want and get a discount but despite absolutely loving the parks I here about all the costs like plane tickets and getting a hotel and actual planning, and i'm not sure if i had to to do all that just to wait 30 minutes in line to finally go into a dark ride is worth it.

Johnny depp?

they'll replace it with Inside Out and you know it

Imagination redo's on the backburner while they focus on the Marvel stuff being shoehorned in Future World East.

By the time they get to it, the powers that be might deem Inside Out too outdated to get a ride. Or they'll shove Doctor Strange in there.

The marvel stuff will completely fuck up Future world's natural science/technology theming.

They'll just have the characters talk about environmental stuff in a very contrived manner, like Ellen, Timon and Simba, and Crush do.

Unless you absolutely love Disney stuff, it's not worth. You'll constantly be thinking about the amount of money it costs to go. You have to love Disney stuff enough to forget how much it cost to go in the first place. This, however, is coming from the perspective of a broke 22 year old who loves Disney shit.

If you're a socal resident you get a discount. Also try to get military discounts from family members. Thats what I do.

remember what happened last time they got rid of figment. it'll be that all over again if it happens but 5 times worse.

Ok after seeing that WDW Florida needs to update some of their shit

Amen

dude, samoans are thick by default. not fat. After that furfag trash I'm welcoming the return to the roots.

Tom Hanks already did it and disney took flack for bullshitting everybody about how well mary poppins went.