Geronimo Stilton

Well, against all odds, the third season of Geronimo Stilton finally premiered... in Belgium. Can't speak the language, but five have made their way online. One appears to be a body swapping episode and another is a Weekend at Bernies plot where Geronimo is asleep but the other characters have to make it look like he's awake and doing things.

And Thea's still trying to fight. She's never as capable as she thinks she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_épisodes_de_Geronimo_Stilton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The body swap episode has him switch bodies with his rival female reporter. The fat one. I don't know her name. Never cared enough about her to remember it.

Pandora seems to be doing more this season, based on these episodes.

Well, at least now we know it's just another continuation, and not a reboot.

Also, taken out of context, that is one random ass clip.

Thanks for telling btw.

Wikipedia's French page has the French names for the first eight episodes. Only the first five are online.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_épisodes_de_Geronimo_Stilton

May as well post some webms from the first two seasons.

He only got so upset because the hot tea splashed over his private parts as well.

Will bump it one more time.

Nice, but english version when? Thea sisters cameo when?[/spoilers]

We still don't even have all of the English episodes for the first two seasons, and they're years old now.

Well, I suppose that now I have another reason to learn more idioms

This was for

Everytime I see these images I thought the animation would be shit, but after watching all the .webms, I am thoroughly impressed

Why don't more cartoons do Weekend at Bernies plots? Has any cartoon ever done one? Can't think of any at the moment. Such a dumb concept but it's a lot of fun.

Who does the animation?

I recall some cartoons having the same plot

Superprod makes the show, I believe.

Yes we do, it's just anons are broke and cannot afford them.

It surprise me that after all this years, they still keep that quality in the animation

So is this a younger Geronimo? I remember him wearing reading glasses.

Me Too

is that a literal hood rat?

Pandora's not a rat, and she's not from the hood. She's a qt.

So the rats are the niggers of the Geronimo' s world?

Yes user, everything is niggers.

OP, we got a link to them?

Site has a hard-on for considering things spam. Can't link to facebook, or even using URL shortening links. So the link is in this image.

They're not in English, as stated.

/ss/ and furry. My kinda shit.

She kissed both the nephew and the uncle. If she were serious about both, it's going to get awkward around Thanksgiving.

Fun fact: Geronimo has many "old friends" who happen to be women.

Also, he has ways with women.

I remember reading these books long before they became a tv show

They still keep publishing new books

And new comics. And spin-off books. And spin-off comics. The Stilton franchsie is pretty damn big. I storytimed one of the Geronimo Stilton comics once. Their art isn't as nice as the Thea Stilton ones, but I still liked it.

>Geronimo Stilton comics once
Oh wait, he has comics too? I only have read the Thea sisters ones
>Their art isn't as nice as the Thea Stilton ones
That's not much to say if you keep in my how the art for both books and comis of Thea went downhill

A page pulled at random from Google. Should give you an idea of what they're like. Very wordy.

Looks good, the kids heads are weird tho. I find funny that people talk more about the spin-off comics with the Thea sisters than Geronimo himself. Jeez I wonder why it would be?

The Creepella Von Cacklefur stuff gets talked about the least, but I believe she only has books.

Oh yeah, I forgot about her. Hard to talk about her when she only has like what, only 4 books?

Wikipedia says eight.

Anyway, Papercutz is making yet another Thea Stilton comic, due out early next year. I still don't like the new art. Just doesn't look right to me.

>Just doesn't look right to me.
It's a downgrade for the first comics, I mean it's not terrible but god, the way artist draws the eyes is really bothering me

Last bump.

>It's the garage band episode

Just in case someone makes more WEBEMMS, here's a bump.

Regular Show did it.

Submit!

I have both seasons on DVDs

Then you are a swell child.

Feel free to beat me to it and share season 2 with the world. I'll do it anyway, but later.