Luke Cage made me hate this pairing even more. Fucking Bendis

Luke Cage made me hate this pairing even more. Fucking Bendis

>Luke and Jessica will end up together because its in the comics
>we will never see on screen danny and misty

breaks my fucking heart

>we will never see on screen danny and misty
what makes you think that?

Wel misty is appearing in the defenders

they were broken up for editorial mandate and danny is already stealing all of china's heritage by being the immortal iron fist, so they won't let him also snag a black wife

In the Netflixverse why can't the two have self-loathing sex resulting in Dani and not end up together? It's not like that isn't incredibly true to real life, but it's also hardly ever portrayed on screen.

Seriously, besides fucking Scrubs when have you seen two characters have a kid together and not be an endgame relationship? Bonus points if they are both main characters.

>they were broken up for editorial mandate
for what reason, what was it interfering with
> danny becoming boss of china's heritage
I'm sure the MCU people will approve of that

Does Luke Cage ever wear a superhero costume?
Or did he give up on being Power Man?

I think writers have decided that LUKE CAGE is a cool enough sounding name that he doesn't need to go by a superhero alias or wear a costume

Power Man was really retarded-sounding name to be honest

>try to mock the shocker and you get bleach in your eyes

How triggered was bendis when they referred to Jessica Jones as the rebound chick

I love how Shocker gets in some good hits.

Isn't there a "new" Power Man based on the Ult. Spider-man tv show design?

Other way around.

I actually wish they weren't married in the comics too

Two superhero characters that were once married with a kid could be cool

Never even knew his actual alias was "Power Man". Luke Cage is enough 2bh. Same with Fisk

They would probably never do these shows without the pairing and Bendis writing.

Bendis made Luke Cage and Daredevil relevant again.

I hate Bendis for a lot of later things, but his work on Alias and Daredevil was great.

I am not sure what will they do with Jessica though. They cannot make her a secondary Avenger character since Luke will never be an Avenger, since he is in a ghetto TV-verse.

A lot considering Jessica Jones is his self-insert

Reading the old Heroes for Hire comics, and I've really grown fond of Luke/Claire, shame it will never happen again. Oh well, at least the first season of Luke Cage exists.

they probably would have

It looks like they're going to be broken up after Civil War II, so we'll see how that goes.

As of the new comic, Luke doesn't want to be called Power Man.

>for what reason, what was it interfering with
Steady couples don't provide enough drama.

>Fucking bleach