MMO

Megg, Mogg, & Owl thread? Those daily threads that lasted for a few days in July were pretty comfy, lets have that again.

>got Megg & Mogg in Amsterdam and Other Stories in the mail yesterday
When is One More Year coming out?

Better question: When is Megg's Coven coming out which was supposed to come after Megahex and before Amsterdam. Also, why is he making a bunch of MMO stories for obscure anthologies that will never be published elesewhere or collected in his coming books? Getting real sick of his self publishing. Unless you live in USA or get to go to a con he's at you'll have no chance of getting the comics.

Uh better question, does anybody have pdfs of these comics laying around?

Not me but Megahex, Amsterdam and Worst Behaviour have all been storytimed here several times so they can't be hard to track down. All the self published stuff is impossible to come by though.

Better yet, where is the Megasex doujin?

I was at comics festival that had Simon as a guest. IIRC he mentioned that Meg's Coven will come out after One More Year (comes out in April). He also mentioned how people complain about him doing "stalling" with Meg's Coven (paraphrasing), lol.
I should have asked about those obscure MMO stories. Maybe they're not that important to collect.

bump
anyone willing to do a storytime? i would but i don't have megahex saved on here

>I should have asked about those obscure MMO stories. Maybe they're not that important to collect.

Maybe not but one of his self published MMO minis called Drone will probably not be collected since it's drawn in an entire different style than usual. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I've been obsess with MMO lately. I saved only two pages but if someone would upload a whole strip I would save that shittt.

Is owl still coming back?

>.pdf
>not .cbz

>that time when they raped owl on his birthday

>Almost 11 years of Cred Forums
"One more year"

bump

Favorite comic right here.

save from death

Ha! Mogg's right though. Owl's the pathetic kind of guy who falls in love with every girl he meets. Probably including babies.

Being Owl is suffering.

SOMEBODY SAVED IT[/spoiler
]

Anyone have Amsterdam? It's the last main book that hasn't been storytimed here.

Same here man

I was also raped as well

What's the difference between the shitty things these guys do and the shitty things the gang from it's always sunny do?

The things that these guys do are usually depressing and really abnormal yet somehow relatable and realistic

Its complicated

The gang in Always Sunny are more varied in personality. They're terrible people in distinct ways that bounce off of each other hilariously. The cast of MMO are all on the axes of "asshole" and "burnout".

They're also less prone to wacky schemes and more prone to staying in and getting wasted. It's like innovators vs. retreatists.

>rape.com

I was blind before but now...

So what is owl trying to compensate for by being manslut?

Realizing he has the chance to be a normie but if he does that he'll lose all his friends and never have a chance with the girl he loves. So he does dumb stuff to delude himself into thinking he can stay at her horrible miserable level.

Got Megahex yesterday, got tfw you buy a book you technically already read. I also have a lot of scans from it.

I don't understand how the stories post Megahex work. Megahex ends with Owl leaving Megg and Mogg. So do stories like Worst Behavior, and Amsterdam fit in between, or what? There's no reconciliation comic where they get him to come back is there? I get that Worst Behavior is a closed loop. Where will One More Year fit in? I feel like he's going for a timeline of some kind with stories like Xmas 2017 but it comes off like scattershot.

I don't feel bad by and large for Owl because he sticks around for the abuse. He's making a choice even if it's a self destructive one. Instances like pic related aren't THAT bad because it was dry humping, like a poorly framed joke, and later on acid WWJ and Owl really do have sex. Mainly because I think WWJ is crushing on Owl hard.

Owl leaving is the end.
WWJ dying is epilogue.
MMO doesn't follow a linear timeline with it's releases. The stories just happen at some unknown point where they fit.

>that last panel
since when did owl have armpit hair?

I don't think Owl ever actually leaves. There's way too much self actualization there for him, and the whole thing plays out like something a depressed person would dream up after having a fight with his friends. A pity fantasy. His unrepentant asshole friends are suddenly really sorry, and he gets the bonus of screwing them out of a vital portion of their rent. And the end, the cabbie just drives him around town, never actually going anywhere. It reads like either a dream sequence Owl had, or we're missing the page where Owl came back the next morning expecting everyone to be happy he 'gave them a second chance' and Megg knees him in the dick.

Are there even scans of WWJ and Sons?