King of the hill characters on the 2016 election

It has been bothering me

put your political ideology aside and think about what each character in king of the hill would vote for in the 2016 election especially Hank. Hank would never vote for a Clinton but I cannot seem voting for a guy like Trump seeing he's a new york businessman and his lifestyle so counter to what hank is. I feel hank hill is the epitome of a never trump conservative

Peggy would, of course, be a Hillary being she has every negative quality when you think about voters her age and demographic who are somehow excited about Clinton

Bill would be one of those people who change their mind every day and Dale I think would not vote in general

the only character from the show i could voting for trump are buck Strickland and cotton if you wanted to it with the original cast

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Jody_"Rayroy"_Strickland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hank is a republican but he certainly wouldn't support a loud mouth new yorker with a reality tv show

that what im saying

he would have been a cruz guy to start i know that

Hank would definitely be a Cruzmissile. I see him begrudgingly voting Trump because it would keep a dang democrat out of the white house
Dale would probably neck deep into meme magic once he heard about it. There's no way he'd vote Hillary considering her alleged kill count (he'd probably be one of those guys with a billboard full of suspicious deaths this election season)
Bill would vote Gary Johnson

no bill would not vote for GJ nothing about him says libertarian
Bill would just change his mind everyday depending on who he is around
maybe boomhauer

>since when is presidentin' woman's work?!?

I actually don't see Hank being that thrilled with Cruz not keeping the pledge to support the nominee, well at least before he decided to endorse like a week ago. Regardless he'd probably vote for the big R anyway. Boomhaur would probably like Trump's past with women.

Dale would definitely be into meme magic but in terms of actually being an episode Bill donating massive sums to Bernie for the attention and affection of younger people is probably the only thing that can be made without getting too political

>It's a 'Cotton is dead but somehow registered as a Democrat' episode

>It's a 'Cotton is dead but somehow still manages to vote for Trump" episode
ftfy

Hank would be talking to Bobby about the importance of voting, but not have an answer when asked who he would vote for. After struggling with the concept of not voting, he would eventually come to one of two conclusions.

>abstain from voting
Accept that you can exercise your right to vote by not voting when neither candidate aligns with your political views. Compromising only goes so far before you betray your beliefs.

Or

>vote for Gary Johnson.
Over the course of thr episode, Hank libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. And while he struggles with not voting (strictly) republican, he finds that voting for a person is better than voting for a party. And while he does have to compromise a little, he can take solace in the fact that he voted for what he believes in.

....also some sub plot I guess.

>voting for a libertarian who is a Democrat in all but name
Why?

Hank would've been all for John Kasich, just for his ties with Reagan.

>thinking logic comes into play when it comes to homestates
Texans voted for a fucking Canadian, man.

>It's a Peggy votes for Hillary episode

Hank would vote for Hillary because he's a smart guy and it would be 2016. He'd realize his conservative hangups have no place in the world today and he would be excited about a woman in the White House with progressive values.

>Democrat
>Republican for his entire career until about 2011

What?

>gj is a democract

that why he wants abolish the irs, cutting the shit out of regulations?

makes me wonder how a king of the hill reboot would go down in today's world. probably not well.

Open borders, pro govt. intervention in matters of free association and pro gun control.

Why the Libertarians ran this clown instead of Austin is beyond me.

Hank Idolizes Buck, why not Trump as well?

he only really likes buck because he introduced him to propane and he's desperate for a father figure.

Austin apparently was not liked but allot of the people within the party due to some of the things he has done before and apparently is a huge womanizer from what i heard. Still a smart guy but he was also only 35.

So within the heads of the lp austin is looked at the same way many party leaders in the gop dont like ted because of his personality apparently

but im hearing from offhand

and no Gary Johnson no pro gun control he said he would open to a discussion but is the only candidate against being on watch list means you lose the right to bear arms due to just suspicion

Hank definitely doesn't idolize Buck but he tolerate his behavior for the greater good and his love of the propane business.

Which is why he'd begrudgingly vote for Trump, for the greater good and his love of his country.

I reckon Bill would be for Sanders, Dale for Trump, and Boomhaur could go either way
No idea about Hank

Hank would never be voting for Trump
Bill would either be caught up in Trump
paranoia that he's going to start WW3 or Trump hype that he'd make America Great Again
Kahn would probably be voting for Trump off a "fuck you, I got mine" mentality but changes his tune when Ted Wassonasong says he hates Trump.
Dale doesn't vote but like said he'd be putting together string charts how an 80s Italian Pop group is a secret cabal running the events of the world through subliminal messages and tulpamancy. Hank calls that theory assinign. Dale calls Hank a cuck for not believing. Everyone in the alley exchanges knowing looks.
Hank does idolize Buck atleast towards the latter end of the series. Originally when Hank was less exaggerated in his ways he'd be able to call Buck on his bullshit but later onwards Buck was a father figure to Hank and he'd constantly try to make excuses for him. But that was due to their history and the fact that he needed a figure like that in his life. He wouldn't idolize Trump at all since there's no history or connection. Trump is some big city asshole to him.

He is obviously reliant on Weld for actual direction, the thing is Austin isn't well liked in the party but he's articulate, knows his shit and can present an argument. Him not getting the nomination pretty much solidified my opinion of the Libertarians trying to shift into politics without realizing one of the big draws is that they are a party of ideas, not another 'if I don't vote this way my vote is wasted' party.

The media only humored Johnson because they thought he presented a threat to Trump, when they realized he was taking more from Hillary they sunk him with the bullshit question regarding Syria.

Peggy would be a member of correct the record and would try her hardest to make everyone vote for Hillary.

>Hank does idolize Buck atleast towards the latter end of the series.
No. And you can't cite one example of this because it's bullshit.
>Buck was a father figure to Hank
No, he wasn't.
>he'd constantly try to make excuses for him
Because he owned the propane business Hank loved, it had nothing to do with this "father figure" shit you're pulling out your ass.

Gary Johnson has an impressive track record for knowing how to run a government seeing he was the governor of new Mexico

>Dall calls Hank a cuck

Hank literally tries to make excuses for Buck when he tried to fucking frame him for murder.
Hank got anally devastated when Buck's real son showed up, that whole episode was Hank riding Buck's dick over the Hall of Flame award.

>He wouldn't idolize Trump
You're right, he wouldn't. Hank doesn't idolize Buck either, he merely tolerates him because he's a necessary evil that owns the propane business Hanks loves so much.

He would tolerate Trump as necessary evil too and begrudgingly vote for him.

>Hank literally tries to make excuses for Buck when he tried to fucking frame him for murder.
Yeah, because he owns the propane business Hanks loves so much.

Hank don't play that shit.

>Hank got anally devastated when Buck's real son showed up, that whole episode was Hank riding Buck's dick over the Hall of Flame award.
lol. nope
kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Jody_"Rayroy"_Strickland

Yes, he would. He plays it with Buck all the time. It would be the rational thing to do given the circumstances.

Both of them are loud mouth New Yorkers or so they say.

>hank is a filthy new yorker who'd vote for his fellow new yorker
mah nigga

Lol okay bruh
Because he actually respects Buck and the business he made.

That would have been a good episode. Hank supports Cruz over Trump but feels conflicted that Ted is also a Canuck

"I miss voting for that man."

>Hank respects Buck the slimy businessman
>but he wouldn't respect Trump the slimy businessman
lol

Hank barely voted for Bush after finding out he had a weak handshake.

There's not a chance in hell he'd vote for Trump.

Because he's deluded himself into thinking Buck is a good business man. Meanwhile he hates the shit out of Thatherton who is literally as bad as Buck.
But Hank already learned it ain't the Texas on your birth certificate, it's the Texas in your heart.

>implying Trump has a weak handshake

Whatever experience or common sense he had has been burned out by the pot it seems

>So umm...I'm voting for Hillary!

>What? Bill you said you were voting for Trump yesterday!

>I know, but then I heard Trump wants to start World War 3 Hank!

>Wow Bill, abandoning the Trump Train already, Hillary is a murderer! Do you really want a muderder as President of the United States?!
>Well Dale...uh, no! Maybe Trump is the right choice!

>God Dangit Bill stick to one choice and keep it!

>wbjsnwn election ajsjwjw wall

>That's nonsense Boomhauer

>BOBBY! WHAT ARE DO YOU DOING WITH THAT SHIRT!?

>Huh? Oh THIS? It's a Hillary shirt dad, Mom and I are gonna put signs all around the neighborhood

>BWAAAAAAH!

>Implying Trump isn't a flabby weak willed piece of human refuse

yeah. competition. sports. hank loves sports. us vs. them. texas republican hank hill would vote for trump

>this assblasted numale cuck reply
my sides

>thinly veiled Cred Forums thread

CURRENT YEAR

bobby would vote for jill stein

I mean, if you are going to vote based on litter Aly nothing but looks Stein is the cutest. Despite being an insane antivaxx communinst.

>Trump
>weak willed

Wow.

I guess willing himself into the most powerful political position on the face of the Earth doesn't count, right?

>I guess willing himself into the most powerful political position on the face of the Earth doesn't count, right?

I know that you're a Trump voter and that comes with the territory of being a total fucking ahistorical retard, but how about you do a little research into how demagogues typically come into power, yeah?

Man you're one retarded kid

>Ronald Reagan said mean things so that means he was dictator for life

He told Buck that he loved him when he promoted him to manager and Cotton got pissed over it
If that isn't because of father figure reasons, I don't know what would be

>hehehe that guy is a jackass.
>Better a jackass than a government sheep. Did you know that Hillary isn't even a human?
>I like her. She's gonna make my pain plls cheaper. And on top of that, she's real pretty.
>YeahmanItellyouwhatthatdangoldgirltalkingaboutdonthaveahandleondangoldhowdoesshethinkshecanrunacountrytalkingaboutmonicalewinsky

>literally willed himself from a reality game show host to a legitimate contender for the presidency of the United States against a professional 30 year politician

Wait, weren't you just claiming Trump was "weak willed"? Now it's time to walk that back, I guess?

Please though, feel free to provide some historical parallels.

I'll wait.

I like how this is obivously an attempt to dodge making a response. Ronald Reagen? Really?

>He told Buck that he loved him when he promoted him to manager
>when he promoted him to manager
lol, sounds more like you're the one with daddy issues

>Isn't even human
>Dale buys genuine Hillary laid throat eggs offline saying they'll come in handy when her Reptilian hordes reveal themselves and take over Earth he'll have a royal heir hostage to bargain with.
>Gets a pack of Halls

>Hank: How has america come to this ? elections arent about which candidate we dislike the less, if these are the options we have then...then.. I am not voting this year.

Bill, Dale, Boomhauer: *gasp*

>cut to commercial

This would make an interesting episode, but it'd be difficult to end it in a satisfying way.

This
The only canon answer is Hank would abstain from voting

Hank would find motivation to run for a local government position and fix things.

>>It's a 'Cotton is dead but somehow registered as a Democrat' episode

I got that reference.

If you were in fact making that reference

The writers would make Hank vote Hillary under the impression that she is right and that sides shouldn't be taken.

That or Hank would walk up to the booth. Stare at it, then the flag, the booth again, and walk in. Guitar riff, end credits. We never find out who he voted for.

Damn, that's pretty good.

>Bobby: Dad, I hear Mr Gribble that you were an anarchist for not voting ? Is that true ? does that mean I can go to school in underwear

>Hank: No bobby, that is not what being an anarchist means, besides I am not one of them, I just dont think this election is as black and white as everyone is saying.

>Peggy: Why not Hank? Trump is a misogynist, racist, Islamophobe and he wants to keep the mejicanos out of this country, I think is time for a woman to take the rides of the country and that why I decided to join to the correct the record foundation, I will be looking for any misinformation about Ms Clinton and I will show them the true facts.

>Hank: My god Peggy, tell me that they are at least paying you something for this.

>Peggy: Non a single peso.

Boomhauer is the only one I see voting Trump without conflict. "Dang 'ol make America great again".
Hank would probably end up voting for some third party with no chance, or write in.
Bill would be trying to woo any female from any candidate.
Dale would have a 7 layer been dip conspiracy.

>7 layer been dip
>perfectly summing up a retarded post

Hank would spend a whole episode trying to defend Trump only to change his mind when he finds out he likes his steaks well done.

Hank

Jeb
>still feels burned by the last Bush president.
Cruz
>BWAHHHH! A Canadian.
Trump
>New York Celebrity, next
Rand Paul
>agrees with him on the issues, but thinks he is too goofy looking to be taken seriously
Kaisch
>what are you a democrat?
Carson
>out of fear of being seen as racist, hank will support him until a black person can tell him it is ok to not like carson
Rubio
>"Hey, well alright now"
Fiorina
>"got, dang idiot"
Bernie
>communism!
Hillary
>democrat
Jim Webb
>would ignore him being a democrat, because of his vietnam service and because he was secretary of the navy for Reagan(said with a dreamy wishful voice).
The rest
>who? hahahahhahahhahha. hahahahahaha. peggy hold my beer I need to laugh some more.

Dale
>Rand Paul all the way

That's how the first election episode ends

Good God, Peggy would probably say that verbatim.

Holy fuck this assmad.

Also Peggy is guaranteed Clinton voter, voting based purely on gender politics rather than a candidates policies. She and Dale spend hours unknowingly slinging barbs shit at each-other over anonymous internet chatrooms.

Nah. Jeb through and through.

yeah, and then he'd switch to charcoal

>but how about you do a little research into how demagogues typically come into power
>Reagan was a bad president

You should schedule a trip to the Soviet Union and write that on the Berlin Wall.

Reagan had fuck-all to do with the fall of the Soviet Union, it was mostly Poland's Solidarity movement with a little help from the pope.

It's simple. Hank would just want to ask how Trump, Clinton, Johnson, and Stein would like their steaks cooked. From there, he can decide the best person for the Presidency.

lol

Yeah, when you visit the Soviet Union and write how bad a president Reagan was on the Berlin Wall you should definitely add an addendum where you mention that.