Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things

>sometimes my teammates don't tell me things

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Morita
youtube.com/watch?v=XQgDLaj6jFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tony was such a fucking shit in this movie

>but it is absolutely ok if i didn't tell my teammates about my dangerous super ai project that almost destroys civilization

I wanted steve to win this fight but I wanted him to limp away from it, knowing how bad he fucked up.

I guess I kind of got my wish?

Tony is literally 100% the best part of this movie. It's nice tofet an occasional reminder in an MCU film that RDJ is a fucking actor and not a quipbot talking into heads up display.

Plus Mark 46 has a really nice ass.

It wasn't really dangerous until he used the staff, and wanda shares part of that blame

He did tell them about it though from day 1 before it went rogue. meanwhile Bucky is still murdering poeple because cap doesnt wanna put the rabid dog down

he was right though

No, he didn't. Banner even mentions this in the movie.

I was Team Cap but I think it was dumb that Cap got mad at Tony for keeping Wanda in the compound because she's not a citizen and risked legal trouble. Sending Hawkeye was dumb.

I'm with Team Strange.

Fuck civil war. Tony 's dumb. Cap's dumb. It's all very dumb. Literally praying that people stop being so fucking dumb.

There is a difference between a technological genius known for developing robotics systems and AIs making a new innovative AI and then it going all wrong and a supersoldier protecting his friend-now-turned-mass-murderer against all evidence and not warning the rest of the team that he got important evidence showing that the guy was not at a fault, and doing that going against a few nations laws and military, fighting his friends and going against UN directives.

It doesn't stick even in the movie, where the logical curse of action would be warning Stark from the get go that he have evidence that something bigger was going on.

The whole movie just served to show Cap as a emotional stupid thinker.

Tony was naive to believe that would stick.

>Gets told about a team of Winter Soldiers
>Still fights Cap's team
>Is surprised when Cap's team gets thrown into the Raft
>Knows that Bucky was brainwashed into killing Starks
>Still wants to kill him
How is he right about anything?

Tony was at his best since Ironman 1. Then the twist happened and it all went tumbling down.
>muh mom
>muh dad's shield

I hated him so much and was glad to see Steve beat the shit out of him, but that's what made him so great in this movie. His acting was spot on, his psychology and egotism and cracking under pressure was finally explored as having negative consequences. I liked seeing him get selfish and desperate and that directly going against his friends. I didn't agree with his choices, but I understood the circumstances and his characterization leading him to making those choices. It was consistent and it made sense.

This, Iron Man was in the fucking right all along, but went full retard at the end. Fuck Steve "I hate everyone in a suite for no reason" Rogers though. Why is he against the fucking UN of all things, fucking retard.

I mean, I would be fucking angry if I discovered that the guy my friend is protecting for undisclosed reasons was the murderer of my father and mother, and he knew it. Maybe not Tony "Let's level the whole place" Stark level of pissed, but it is very important to remember that being his parents deaths is somewhat important to Stark character.

Because it's a stupid idea. Case in point: Ross completely ignores compelling evidence Tony has found that, even if Bucky wasn't innocent, that there was something else going one and ignores it completely because he wants to make an example out of Cap.

>Cred Forums unironically thinks Captain America was in the wrong
and here I was laughing my ass off about the fact Robert Downey Jr. was in that ad campaign for Clinton and not Chris Evans. I thought people knew Iron Man was on the wrong side. When that girl smirked at me at the movie theater after asking who's side I was on and I said Cap's, I thought it was because people think Iron Man's abilities were cooler than Captain America's, not because they genuinely thought Iron Man was right.

All sides were wrong, user.

That movie was terrible. Ant man was cool though

All sides are always wrong in wars, it's just which side is more right in your opinion.

>calling Cap a retard
End yourself, gene waste.

Tony was more right than Steve, but Steve brought up very valid points that Tony ignored.

At least Tony was of the mind that once everyone's signed up, they're just documents and can be amended and fixed. Cap refused to compromise, which, unlike 616 Civil War, is a poor position to have considering the Accords are actually a pretty reasonable attempt by the nations of the world to try and have some level of say in whether or not the Avengers deploy the fucking Hulk or whatever. The Accords were going to happen, either alongside or to the Avengers, and Cap's position was "fuck that, we know best." (which they do, but the people of the world wanting a say in the process is not something you can just dismiss.)

Ross is just the wrong person to be in charge of the effort. He wants nothing more than for the Avengers to be his attack dogs, something Tony comes to realize and acts on when he realizes Ross is full of shit.

At least Clinton isn't Trump. Only racists support Drumpf

dude you are retarded

>Tony was of the mind that once everyone's signed up, they're just documents and can be amended and fixed. Cap refused to compromise

Which harkens all the way back to their core feud in "The Avengers": Captain America is inherently someone willing to sacrifice for what he believes is right and won't compromise his morals, and Iron Man is someone who inherently tries to take the third option in fight or flight scenarios to win the day.

BUT WHO WAS LEAVING COFFEE GROUNDS IN THE DISPOSAL?

This is the key to the entire movie.

Tony himself. It was all a false flag.

>Dates a chick because she's former gf's great niece.
>Don't tell guy that his parents were murdered by butt buddy.
>Freaks out when a powerful meta human is under house arrest to keep her and everyone else safe.
Steve fucked up a lot.

>Why is he against the fucking UN of all things

Go easy on the guy, man. The last multinational peacekeeping agency he cooperated with turned out to be a Hydra front.

user, just because someone is right doesn't mean they aren't wrong.

he wasn't actually supporting the accords as much as he was trying to save the team, he extra came back because they were in trouble because Wanda fucked up and the government was gonna force them anyway. Tony came as a mediator which was the best for the team because Steve can't into politics and he'd rather be a criminal and risque a war between the avengers than try diplomacy and compromise.

Also RDJ outplayed Evans again, in comparation you can see that Evans either can't act or they just don't want him to act as he shows two or three emotions at best, I guess it is the later as Evans was great in snowpiercer.

Cap is a naturally stoic character, while RDJ is a ball of emotions and issues.

Questions:

-If Black Widow leaked all the Hydra shit online in TWS, why didn't Tony or Vision decipher that? Shouldn't he have found out about the multiple Winter Soldiers before now?

-How was it so obvious to the black woman that Tony is the leader of the Avengers and that he was the one to berate?

-Ross mentions Washington from TWS as one of the Avengers' faults, but that was all Hydra, da fuck? Same thing with New York, but that was Loki.

-How was it so obvious to Zemo that Tony, Bucky, and Steve will duke it out at the end?

-In the airport fight, why didn't anyone go for the Quinjet, especially Vision since he apparently went to Starbucks during half the fight?

-Why the flying hell does Tony keep putting his weak spot on his chest?

>Steve can't into politics and he'd rather be a criminal and risque a war between the avengers than try diplomacy and compromise.
>than try diplomacy and compromise
>compromise

Maybe Steve told her to not leak the Bucky stuff because he can't handle having to deal with that?
And Zemo's plan could have easily fell apart. He got lucky.

Thunderbolt Ross, ignore evidence to further his political goals? Perish the goddamn thought.

Cap did compromise in the movie, though. When he said "no" to the Accords and was told they'd still be going forward, he packed his things and was ready to call it quits.

>Freaks out when a powerful meta human is under house arrest to keep her and everyone else safe.
Yeah, the idea that cap couldn't see that maybe staying at home for awhile after the shit that happened was a good idea kind of irked me. The fact that she's not in jail after AoU is staggering to begin with.

>over an hour of boring crap leading up to a PG fight in a parking lot

Tony was easily one of the best parts of the movie. His descent into JUST territory was actually fun to watch and even sad. This is the movie that made me actually care about him

How IS she not in jail? Bitch set the Hulk on a city.

>but went full retard at the end
Yes, he was acting retarded. But the interesting part is that it made sense in character and put actual drama into the final fight.

That "twist" was the best part.

>implying Tony isn't an extremely petty and emotionally stunted person and the shield personifies to him both his daddy issues and life long insecurities regarding the legend of Captain America

Get it together user

He identifies with Wanda. Furthermore, it's not the house arrest he's angry about, it's Wanda being labled a weapon of mass destruction so her human rights could be revoked, and particularly that being done after Ross and Stark had assured him that those who chose not to sign the Accords would be allowed to retire in peace. To Cap it was evidence the government wouldn't uphold any compromises they proposed.

To give Tony credit, she is a weapon of mass destruction.

For the first Civil War I was team "YOU'RE ALL FUCKED WHEN THE HULK GETS BACK" and I was still on that team for this movie. Seriously, where the fuck is Banner?

Making a buddy cop movie with Thor.

On a road trip through the 9 realms with his bro Thor.

To give Steve credit, she's just a kid.

A kid that set an unstoppable monster on a city.

remember how she unleashed the Hulk to destroy a city? neither does Steve.

>Plus Mark 46 has a really nice ass.
>that pic
IRELAND

though you are not wrong. Mark XLVI has some nice fucking robo glutes

then when the US government want Thor and Hulk to win a war through brute force, I say against the inhuman?

Tony's a manufacturer of weapons of mass destruction

I actually thought him going MUH MOM was fitting with what we've seen from Tony. He's always been selfish, despite his attempts to change and be a better person. So the fact that he won't see the bigger picture and just lashes out made sense.

>Unstoppable but stopped
That was when she was clouded by vengeance against Starks and also obviously Hydra.

I mean, it was a lot more than "muh mom". The fact that Cap knew for 2 years and that he was keeping his mother's murderer safe that also pissed him off.

>Only stopped because he came to his senses for a moment.

>He stopped himself

Right, now he just pays for their lodgings and human necessities.

>petty
>selfish
I never understood this interpretation of him past Iron Man 2. When the Avengers were mind raped (by Wanda herself, let's not forget) into confronting visions of their insecurities and worst fears, everyone else but Thor was shown baggage from their past and their regrets. What was Tony shown? The only family he has left, dead on a mass grave while the planet was invaded by the aliens he once dived through a portal with no intention of returning to prevent from consuming the world he loves.

I don't think Tony's necessarily selfish or petty. He probably cares more about the Avengers and the world in his own bizarre, self-destructive way than the rest of his comrades. He's paranoid and thinks it's all on him and his access to resources to handle what's thrown at them and the world, and thinks he can invent a way to beat them instead of fighting them head on. On that note, he also has a tendency to run away from his insecurities. He's never once confided in his fellow Avengers his fears or doubts unless forced into a corner, and he never dealt with the death of his parents, instead focusing on inventing a roundabout way to correct the past in his own mind.

So he finds out that not only did Bucky (rather brutally) murder his parents, but also that Steve, the man his father idolized to the point of driving Tony to desire some form of approval from him in lieu of his own father's approval, not only knew about it but deliberately kept it from Tony, all form of rationale and perception of a bigger picture completely broke. That wasn't Tony acting retarded; that was decades of bottled up emotion coming out in the form of a somewhat understandable rage in spite of the circumstances. He felt it was a betrayal of everything his father ever told him about Cap, which is why when he laid on the ground defeated, he says Steve doesn't deserve the shield.

believe or not, the average person's view on the accords leave me to believe that the Marvel universe has pretty spot on humans. Even having a third person point of view into the events of CW and people still think Tony and registration is the correct path.

underrated post of the year

>Murderer

While brainwashed. If Tony wasn't a fucking faggot he'd have tried to kill the ones who gave Bucky the orders.

Steve wouldn't just defend Bucky, Steve would defend any innocent man who was brainwashed. The fact that people don't understand this is fucking baffling.

i loved the movie, but this is hilarious.

>Acts cool the entire movie
>Loses it when he finds out brainwashed bucky killed his parents
>Wants to kill brainwashed bucky
>Knows steve will move the entire earth to find/save bucky
>Gets upset steve sides with bucky
>Fights both
>Loses

Tony was good/great right up until that part where he does a complete 180 and goes into murder mode.

Steve was right as proven in the movie, The government can't be trusted and even Tony agreed.

The real difference between the two was how they were gonna handle it, Tony would rather be 'part of it' while secretly doing their own thing while cap was just more blunt and refusing to submit to the corrupt bodies.

This was ofcourse until tony fucking lost it.

The fact that you don't understand that Tony just saw a video of his fathers face getting beat in and his mother being strangled to death and said guy was standing a foot away is baffling.
Oh, and if Steve had, in the 2 fucking years he knew, decided to swallow his lust for Bucky and tell Tony, none of this would have happened.

>Steve not just pity killing Bucky.
The man wants to die, Rogers!

He's getting a Vibranium arm in Wakanda whether he likes it or not.

>Steve forces Bucky into a vibranium suit.
>"Now no one can kill you."

Steve is a interventionist in the same vein as Bush. He was wrong about pretty much everything. He didn't even thought bucky was innocent, he thought his terrorist friend deserved special treatment, even after the movie starts with him killing a terrorist.

>Steve was right as proven in the movie, The government can't be trusted and even Tony agreed.

Good thing is not the government. And more important who says the avengers can be trusted? Who is Steve to force his ideology in others?

>and here I was laughing my ass off about the fact Robert Downey Jr. was in that ad campaign for Clinton and not Chris Evans
Chris Evans supports Clinton (for his brother but that doesn't matter).

>this entire movie

Underrated post

>Captain America is inherently someone willing to sacrifice for what he believes is right

Nothing wrong with that. The thing is MCU Steve isnt like that. MCU Steve thinks that he has the right to kill anyone from hydra in any country and not share information with said country. He doesnt respect borders

Pretty much this. Captain wasn't really wrong, but his absolute rejection of the accords made the other world powers much more uncomfortable. The accords weren't really great since they were giving themselves to the government, but Tony wanted to show the world that the Avengers were willing to cooperate which would give them more leverage in the future. And of course he was also really being plagued by guilt and didn't want to be responsible for making the decisions anymore.

Why doesn't Captain America accurately represent 1940s American values?

Has Thanos killed everyone yet?

>So he finds out that not only did Bucky (rather brutally) murder his parents, but also that Steve, the man his father idolized to the point of driving Tony to desire some form of approval from him in lieu of his own father's approval, not only knew about it but deliberately kept it from Tony

Minor nitpick: Cap was given some pretty strong hints that Bucky was the one who killed Howard, but never explicitly told. He really didn't want to know and never tried to find out for sure.

YES

He read the Winter Soldier's file.

He knew.

I can deal with the fact that Steve Rogers doesn't hate black people. It's not like everyone was racist.

But why the fuck was there a Japanese guy on his little team? How did the US army even allow that?

Yeah he definitely knew, Tony confronted him about this.

I agree with Cap's decision though, how is telling Tony the truth going to help anyone, as the real trigger man is already dead.

The U.S army actually used Japanese Americans in the war. Often to help decode the messages we were getting from Jap intelligence. It is sad how they were mistreated since these guys were patriots helping kill their homeland.

>How did the US army even allow that?
Americans were the good guys, you can't have america being morally wrong in a movie for kids

>I agree with Cap's decision though, how is telling Tony the truth going to help anyone, as the real trigger man is already dead.

Doesn't matter. Tony deserves to know the truth. Cap could have literally prevented that entire final battle by just confiding in his comrade a horrible truth.

>Tony we need to talk.
>Your parents didn't die in a simple car crash. They were assassinated by HYDRA long ago and the incident was made to look like an accident.
>"Jesus Christ, Steve..."
>Tony! Calm down!
>"Why are you telling me this?"
>...Because they used my best friend to do it. They brainwashed him and used him in several political assassinations, and your parents were one of them. I'm trying to find him so that I can get my friend back, and I -need- you to understand that what happened isn't his fault, Tony.

Honestly, it would have been that easy, and I'm sure a professional writer could have made a better conversation out of it, but the fact is Rogers fucked up by not telling Tony, and Bucky/Tony/he himself paid the price.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Morita
>Jim Morita is a Japanese-American soldier during World War II. Morita is a Nisei soldier-
There you go.

>Cap sides with the fucker who killed Tony's parents
>despite knowing hos much this hurt tony
>despite knowing tony needed closure, and he could have helped soothe the situation if they had been in a less tense environment (telling him when the others are around, letting him know Bucky had no control, and explaining how Bucky wants redemption for his misdeeds)

Lel, fuck off capshill.

he never read the winter soldiers file he only saw brief records shown. at what point did he have the winter soldiers file? there was no evidence prior to that movie that winter soldier was the one that killed his parents.. if anything hydra only implied that they killed tonys parents there was no solid evidence as to how/

tell a dude your friend killed his parents. Easy. wat. This isnt some coporation where you appreciate his concerns and should talk about it in private at a later date.

Fucking brilliant

>Ross is just the wrong person to be in charge of the effort. He wants nothing more than for the Avengers to be his attack dogs, something Tony comes to realize and acts on when he realizes Ross is full of shit.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSS

At least someone paid attention.
Why do you idots think stark was okay with Cap breaking all his allies out of that prison at the end of the film and ignored Ross phone call.

>Why do you idots think stark was okay with Cap breaking all his allies out of that prison at the end of the film and ignored Ross phone call.
Bad MCU writing?

user dropping the knowledge.

I remeber back during the release of this film there were anons actually saying that was uncharacteristic of stark.

Strak has always been an overly emotional smug jackass.

>How was it so obvious to Zemo that Tony, Bucky, and Steve will duke it out at the end?

Because Tony is Tony

he told hulk and jarvis

The end of the bloody movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=XQgDLaj6jFI
>might not want to pull on that thread

>>Dates a chick because she's former gf's great niece.
No he had the hots for her even before that. He only made a move because by that point there was no other opportunity. You've never had a "fuckit, might as well" moment with asking a girl out?

>Because Tony is Tony
Captain America 3: Goddamnit Tony 2

Thankfully, you don't have a Cred Forums pass, so your opinion doesn't matter.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

At least we still have one tony that ain't a fuckin' rat.

And sadly he's more trustworthy than the superhero.

The entire movie is literally Goddamnit Cap, you cannot be this stupid.

Guys, I know you give Tony shit for trying to murder Bucky because he murdered his parents while brainwashed, but would you honestly just let that pass if you were in Tony's position?

It seems pretty reasonable how he reacted considering his parents were murdered on video.

>knowing that your teammate's parents were killed and knowing who the killer is is 'things'
wew

But he didn't even look at the fucking thing. He was just "Hey, the entire fucking world wants us to adhere to some sort of laws, and i don't like it.". IF he had agreed to try, he would have been in a position where he could have argued for him going in alone and peacefully detaining Bucky until better evidence had surfaced. And then if someone from the UN had been dicks and tried to kill him anyways he would probably have been able to get a lot more of the Avengers to join him going rogue, maybe even all of them.

But no. Rogers had to be a complete fucking dick and go against the UN with no fucking evidence that the UN deal was malicious in any way. Fuck Rogers, he is a huge asshole, there is a reason he can't lift Thors hammer.

But no. Captain America loves war and fighting far to much let himself have some rules. I mean he is Captain AMERICA after all, not Captain Peace.

who told no one else

You're wrong on all accounts.

Wanda is indeed a weapon. One far beyond the comprehension of Stark and indeed Strange, given the Kamar Taj clowns can't detect her.

It's a Wanda sends Tony the DarkHold as a Christmas gift episode.

Except you can't give a single argument why he is wrong

Yeah who'd be upset at their closest ally not telling you that their best friend, the one their trying to stay out of prison, killed your parents? heh, what a baby.

>it's Wanda being labled a weapon of mass destruction so her human rights could be revoked

And?

She NEVER paid for what she did in ultron. She helped ultron to almost destroy the world, she made Hulk attack civillians in africa. You are a fucking idiot if you believe Steve is right.

>Who is Steve to force his ideology in others?
Captain America, duh. That's what we do; he represents us fairly.

Cap wanted Bucky to receive the treatment he deserved: Due process and psychological assistance. And he didn't kill anyone.

Neither did Tony, who actually created Ultron.

I think it's a huge hypocrite, he knows the way of dealing with known terrorists is to KILL THEM in sight at least they are surrender first.

After the Bombing Bucky should had gone to the police station and say "i'm here".
Or Steve could had went to TV and ASK bucky to surrend himself.

But instead, Steve, the very same Steve we see crushing a terrorist without trial at the start of the movie, gets mad that the so far guilty as far as he knows doesnt get special treatment.

The way the deal with Bucky is not different at all as the way he deals with Hydra, or the way real world police deals with terrorists. Steve just thinks that the people that side with him or that thinks like him deserve to be treated different.

MCU is a terrible cap.

>Cap wanted Bucky to receive the treatment he deserved

Due process doesnt exist with terrorists.
And he belongs to jail too.

>And he didn't kill anyone.

The very first thing he does in the movie is kill a sentry.

>countries don't have a right to their own borders

kill yourself liberal scum

Bucky is a victim. He needs institutionalization for sure, but not execution.

>Bucky is a victim.

He stops being a victim the minute he stops being mindcontrolled and didnt seek for help and tried to help investigations regarding hydra.

He didnt even tried to live alone in the woods of Alaska or something like that, he moved to a European Capital.
Mindcontrol is a bad excuse. If you are "forced to drink" get drunk and run into someone you are still responsable and have to step into the light of what you did. Bucky was just chilling in what i guess was a pretty expensive flat.

>General Ross goes over all the destruction that the Avengers leaves behind

>New York, Washington D.C., Sokovia, Lagos

>Tony pulls out his magic cell phone from Iron Man 2
>"When you say New York, would you happen to mean this New York?"
>puts up a video on the screen behind Ross showing the fight between the Hulk and the Abomination
>Ross leaves the compound with his tail between his legs
>Movie ends

Why didn't we get this scene?

The American "left" thinks that America has the right to police anyone
The American "right" thinks the same, but also that America is the only country that deserves borders

>Bucky is a victim. He needs institutionalization for sure.

It's almost as if Bucky had a long time to surrender and seek help.

It wasnt Ross fault. And can be used as an argument in favor of him:

Ross super soldier was fine when working under orders
Hulk Chimp outs when alone
Super soldier goes rouge and ends up transformed into a monster
Hulk under orders save the day.

Ross is a cunt and a bad guy, but the reason you didnt get that quip escene is that it can be used by someone like Ross to push this thing.

>It wasn't Ross's fault
>Recklessly use a super soldier serum on soldier without a psychological profile and without knowing what the serum would do to him
>Literally stop at nothing and disregard property damage and human lives just to capture the Hulk so he can create more Hulks

How is that not his fault exactly?

He didn't kill anyone, just neutralized.

He'd just get killed.

No.

Why would he? Aside from death penalty danger he is not getting killed, and has Steve Rogers to testify as a witness.

Now you're getting it.

And somehow Americans fail to see what's so wrong about Steve position.

The Avengers don't operate on behalf of the American government or even its citizens. If they need to kick some ass in Nigeria, despite Nigeria not asking for help, there's nothing any more wrong with that than kicking ass against its government's wishes back home in the US.

Commie.

Wars don't decide who is right... only who is left.

Speaking of the Hammer Horror, what happened when he returned to Midgard post-Civil War?

That's if Klaue doesn't end up as MCU Klaw beforehand.

MCU Steve operates under the idea, HIS values are superior to anyone else, and that he has the right to do anything anywere to push HIS superior idiology. 616 Steve would hate MCU Steve.

616 Steve was a Hydra Agent for a bit, so don't complain.

>If they need to kick some ass in Nigeria, despite Nigeria not asking for help, there's nothing any more wrong with that than kicking ass against its government's wishes back home in the US.

>Isis don't operate on behalf of a government or even its citizens.

Neiother does the private armies, the CIA, or Isis.

That file didnt have SHIT on his missions especially enough to list all of them. Which again Cap alluded to when he said i didnt know it was him. That was his basic dossier on what little info they could get from hydra's files. If that dossier had ANYTHING on Winter Soldier from Hydra files Zemo wouldnt have spent all that time finding out MISSION REPORT DECEMEBER 16 1991.

So you'd rather he operate under USA ideas, because USA values are superior to all others, and the USA has the right to do anything anywhere to push USA superior ideology.

Nice try hiding your true allegiance to American exceptionalism and arrogance.

Question.

There are apparently viral videos of Luke Cage.

How are the Avengers or SHIELD or whoever not going to be all up on him?

Steve represents American exceptionalism. In the movies outside Ross there's no evil in the guverment, everyone who is bad is actually a Nazi, that's why Winter soldier message was empty.

Also the UN is not Murrika only. Steve it's both arrogant and doesnt give a fuck about the freedom and liberty of anyone that doesnt agree with him.

There is no reason to vote for Trump

RDJ openly leans right so it says something about Trump that he hates him.

Yeah why the fuck was it set outside like that?

Trump's not right wing. He's a basket of inarticulate emotion that appeals to stupid people.

Hillary's about as bad, but not QUITE as bad. She just appeals to a different kind of stupid person.

Hillary is to the right of Trump politically.