Adventure Time/AT Thread

Airdate for the episode "Preboot" has been announced.
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/adventure-time-preboot/EP012462651083?aid=zap2it
Preboot will be airing on October 26, a Wednesday, little unusual.

The titlecard for "Reboot" has been released, and AT's tumblr announced its airdate, November.
kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/151133340094/reboot-title-card-designed-by-tom-herpich

Other topics:
Adventure Time production will end in 2018, with season 9 being their final season.
ask.fm/MrMuto/answers/140759336904
instagram.com/p/BK8ucOzDCOO/
There are other sources, and AT is ending on its own terms. Season 9 is still being produced, if it was cancelled all production on the show would have ended, it hasn't. An interview with Olivia stated that voice recording were to begin, and that was only a few months ago. It takes 9 months to make an AT episode.

>SDCC Sneak Peek for Preboot
youtu.be/1-0jzItr-cg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dr2AhVp1WeU
mega.nz/#F!Q4Z1EA5K!BNsoCxIsi2ZpFJSlwkBDxA
thecrazybunny56.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/adventure-time-with-finn-jake-episodesincludes-pilot/
youtube.com/watch?v=HWaZr17BLBQ
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/TheDjinn/21841/Ooo-Baby/56225/Chapter-1/Make-Me-Cum-if-Youre-so-Great
archived.moe/co/thread/60011485/#60011800
imgur.com/a/cAz8w
ask.fm/MrMuto
youtube.com/watch?v=xTWQA3YF0bg
imgur.com/a/brI03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Storyboard panel for Reboot

2nd storyboard panel for Reboot

youtu.be/dr2AhVp1WeU
"Frog Seasons: Spring (Again)" was released on youtube from Africa, so the best they could do is 480p. This is the fifth short for this series

And here I thought "coming in November" mean it'd be airing around Thanksgiving. Pleasant news.

Thanks for the heads-up.

OP, if you want a thread to last you need a pull, for example:
Adventure Time is so shit now, I dropped it in season 5, good riddance.
Why is Fionna so THICC now?
God, aren't thiccfags annoying?
Where's the thicc?
What are your favorite ships? Mines' Bubbleline/Finnceline.
Post them underrated waifus.
Taking requests.
Where's Dabble?
I miss the drawthreads.
Why is Finn such a loser?
When are they going to acknowledge PB as the main villain.
etc, etc.

Sweet, that's on my birthday.
Too bad I can't watch it live, due to going to Germany to see Death Grips

Damn, I was hoping they would release them back to back. Does this mean we can assume they'll air reboot November 2?

Assuming it airs the Wednesday after yes

Does anyone even care about this show anymore?

Yes, just not much to talk about since episodes haven't aired in so long and while people care, it's still a relative few. I was joking in , but threads generally only last if it's talking about "what went wrong", or if it's started with talking about girls and shipping.

>Does anyone even

Yes. The answer to this question is always yes.

The fact that it;s airing on a Wednesday and they aren't airing at the same time really makes me thing these aren't the legit airdates.

Finally.

So Frog is actually Life

oh shit

So the schedule changed? Has this not happened before? Adventure Time has aired on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays; this isn't something that's uncommon. It's tv zap2it, that's the most reliable source after the show runners themselves.

bump

in the disant future, after removed from CN , adventure time webseries.

in our dreams.

So, now that Cartoon Network's Euthanized Adventure Time, what's Pendle's next failure?

Now that Adventure Time is actually ending, do you think they'll break the status quo in the story, with some actual lasting change? I feel like this is the best opportunity for then to finally do so, since there won't be any consequences afterwards. It would be a nice way to somewhat redeem the show at the end.

Since Kat got shut down, is there anywhere I can torrent all of the 1080p AT rips?

does the music in the background at the beginning of this video remind anyone else of oversteps-era autechre?

>Africa
wow does not cover it

>a bee is helping out a man made of honey
>literally made of her people's vomit, meant to be food for her babies
that's weird. that's weird stuff

mega.nz/#F!Q4Z1EA5K!BNsoCxIsi2ZpFJSlwkBDxA
You bet your sweet ass there is, Madrista's gift to us

Hopefully this season finale explains what's the deal with Finn's grass arm. He is in a coccoon, and maybe that symbolizes rebirth. There is an antagonist, how can one not infer that from the storyboard panels.

i don't know what more you need to get. the grass sword was a powerful artifact, and it has worked itself into his body, infusing Finn with the renewability of grass.

Since AT is getting sent off at the end of Season 9, what do you think their endgame plan is for Finn?

What? His arm is the grass sword. Will there be anything more to Finn's arm? Who knows.

Defeat all evil, get a stable relationship, become alpha hero, something along those lines. I would like the final scene for Finn and Jake to be together, and Finn ask JakeWhat time is it?

well sort of. the grass sword let him regrow his arm as easily as a plant regrows a leaf, and he still has the seed of the sword in it
and yeah this needs to happen
though they've already shown that these events are a blip in the timeline and shit will keep going forever, but.. y'know, defeat the IMMEDIATE evil. which he mostly has done already

I think they're purposely weighing him down for the sake of A) not having him wreck every bad guy's shit and B) so the writers can lay around with his character, making each episode a blank slate depending on how they ant him to act.

I mean he already should be ultra, monster, alpha right now with a tall body and a beard that's a mile long looking back on his childhood feats, but eh. I guess my vision isn't the same as theirs.

he really should. he's seven-fucking-teen. that is a hell of a late bloomer.
now we did infuriatingly see that BMO's pulling out his facial hair in his sleep, so it'll never grow in properly without use of a beard potion, but he SHOULD be as tall and as filled-out as Martin by now, unless his mom was a wee tinyfolk

IMHO I think about now, he should look like pic related, but taller and around PB's shoulder.

In Pajama War I thought he was actually getting tall as PB, but nope. It was just the particular storyboarder and writer projecting their thoughts of how he should be and it was changed the very next episode.

he does look like pic related
yeah nobody learned their lesson from that masquerade episode, people love to think storyboards represent height changes

Thank you motherfucker.

Hmm. On second thought maybe that image was a bad reference. But you get the general idea. Taller, leaner, facial hair. Anything except beefcake Finn I've always hated that design just make him look like a regular human before the Mushroom War.

I find it unlikely he won't end up at least a little beefy.
i mean we SAW pillowfuture finn

oh wait, it doesn't have the previous seasons.

If Pebbles can add candy mass to make her self larger and older, and she is functionally ageless immortal. Then couldn't she just absorb all the candy and lemon people to become a giant?

thecrazybunny56.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/adventure-time-with-finn-jake-episodesincludes-pilot/
Here's all the episodes, and of different qualities, although the highest I think is 720p.

Theoretically. It isn't in PBs nature though, and she doesn't require sentient Candy People to add more biomass to herself.

I mean you're probably referencing Too Young, so while it can apply to candy people, I don't think it would for Lemongrab and his citizens

it's science, man. it might look like just glomming random ingredients together to you, but there are only certain stable formulations.

That's the thing though, no one in Adventure Time changes physically to that much of an extent. But it can be done. Just give Finn a toned doned version of his dream in "Power Animal." I would be disappointed if every other character ages, but there really are only a very limited exceptions. Me-Mow aged, and technically Magic Man got changed a good deal. Make Finn as tall as PB for fucks sake already, that's the most I would ask for.
This topic makes me think about the whole "AT is nothing but status quo meme" though. CB changes personality to where he is no longer a literal handicap, Magic Man and Betty switch magical abilties, Me-Mow changes to a giant cat. Things do change, so they might change Finn as well. We really dont know wether or not if they will. I guess the point of my post really is don't get so caught up in Finn not aging into a full grown man by now, it isn't as if he is the only one that still has the Season 1 model.

No, he didnt regrow "his" arm, the grass sword IS his arm. Watch "Crossover" and "The Comet." He even says in "Flute Spell" that "his" arm plays the flute; he has no control over the flute playing.

>doned
downed

first of all, that's how a lot of musicians work. finn's always had musical talent
secondly, the sword has, as i said, worked its way into his body. it's in his nervous system. that doesn't mean the arm IS the sword. it's clearly a flesh arm

Bah. Imagine Finn having his voice now in his 20s. Good Glob. They should Nathan Drake it and let Shada speak in his regular voice for Adult Finn.

what are you suggesting they did with nathan drake?

Hurr. Excuse me for being retarded. I just think they should work in his normal voice for Future Finn since they have him pitch up his voice in the show.

oh, yeah exactly. and I think that goes without saying

>4 min preview
>for a 10 min show

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=HWaZr17BLBQ

When he talks normally I honestly prefer it to how he talks in the show. If he was a twitch streamer i'd honestly tune in to his channel if I needed someone to watch during the day or when i'm going to sleep.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/TheDjinn/21841/Ooo-Baby/56225/Chapter-1/Make-Me-Cum-if-Youre-so-Great

based user AT smutfic

god that brings me the fuck back. I remember circa 2011 half-fleshing-out some greentext about PB getting drunk at a party and falling bodily on top of FInn, passing out, and terrifying him that he mustnt wake her up or she'll scream and attract guards and how will THAT look
and then he starts playing with her stretchy labia and she wakes up and tells him not to stop
aaand then I figured if it went on, it would he her blackmailing him into being her toy
where the damn shit did the time go?

sausce

Yeah but unless this is another new schedule change that stuff rarely happens.

Plus I can't think of one time they didn't air two part season finale episodes at the same time. Mortal Folly/Recoil, Finn the Human/Jake the dog, Wake up and Citadel, Comet and Diggity Doom. The only reason that would happen is if they're in two different seasons, but both Preboot and Reboot are 7, so why would it be structered that way?

is there anything archived from back then?
best I got is archived.moe/co/thread/60011485/#60011800 , which is just me reiterating the idea again

imgur.com/a/cAz8w

Happy Halloween, AT

man Blogsnarf or whatever his name is, your stuff is always so weird but oddly endearing and erotic in spite of that. what a weird dude.

Eh. I liked the pegging comic better desu. This one seems a bit too mean spirited for my tastes.

Also, I hope that was candy that was already shoved up PB's ass.

good shit
buut out of order

now that the show is ending what will I do with my secret massive AT fan art folder

in a recent episode she rediscovered the ancient candy mana her body is attuned to as a newly developed-by-science cady elemental.. she can just shoot candy out of her

delete it in a fit of tumblr rage

what did you do with it up til now?
is any of mine in there?

still got two years of showtime to spam em my man.
then you just gotta drown em in the bathtub. nothing lasts forever bruv.

I'll probably keep mine around just on the offchance that there are like threads on Cred Forums years down the line like "hey remember that show Adventure Time?" and I'll be like "I sure as hell do, look at all this fanart."

I fucking hate imgur rearranging my images fuck how do you stop it from doing that.

I'm rewatching season 1 and holy fuck this show changed a lot, I still like it,but I never realized how much it changed it's style and tone

treasured it, quietly

sometimes whipped it out for the very rare fun AT thread, usually nostalgia shit

Oh god, fucking this. Such a fuck huge folder, and in 2 years it'll all be even more defunct than most of it already is.

I still love the show with all my heart but the early seasons were special. I don't know how to put it but they had a sense of magic to them that the show slowly lost over time.

Still, Adventure Time did pretty darn good. Nearly 250 episodes in just a few years and aside from a few horrific instances it never fell apart. Respect em for that.

>I sure as hell do, look at all this fanart.

my man

why wait? let's post that shit now!
I miss me a puddi

post yfw finn finally gets with best girl just as the show ends forever

damn, I'd love to but I'm on the wrong compter right now.

I was a big contributer to that really big thread a few weeks back though, posted like 95% of my shit. I'll chip in on later threads, we still got two years left, not much of a rush right now.

>meh
The voiceactors all agree that it would be "creepy", because of how old she is. Ship's dead.
Also, I am just now realizing that that isn't a gigantic ass toe one foot, but actually the back of a sock.

God dammit this has been a steady AT thread so far don't take up all the posts with an old picture dump just post it to MEGA or Google Drives or something or make a thread in /trash/

Sorry bro. In that florida supercon vid Shada and Olson shot down the idea of Finnceline ever happening (even giving Twilight as a reference)
Rip Finnceline and Fubble. Fucking Bubblinefags are only viable cause they made her 800 years old to fit the narrative.

Character relationships and developments were just small hints to keep you invested on the chracters, never main plot points, it was more casual, fun, fast peaced and it had just the right amount f random humor.

>The voiceactors all agree that it would be "creepy

those guys can eat shit

You're begging the question, and Wake Up/Escape From the Citadel and Finn the Human/Jake the Dog weren't season finales.

I dunno. After Finn's double-whammy thurst lust for FP and PB, people wouldn't touch him with a 49½ -foot pole.

However, BreakFinn still goes strong.

They weren't season finales but the two parters were kept on the same side, either right at the end of the season or at the start of the new one, they were always kept together. I can't see any reason they would just split them up this time and not air them together, although with some of the decisions CN has made I can see them doing something confusing like this for no discernable reason.

>he hasn't seen The Comet and Crossover
wew lad

>that's how a lot of muscicians work
They lose the ability to voluntarily control their arms? I'm talking about a literal sense, user. Finn does have musical talent, but he literally said he is not controlling his arm. Have you even seen those episodes?

>as I said before
You can't continue this statement until you have contradicted the evidence I provided you.

FP debuted at the end of season 3 I think, it pretty much marks the end of AT casual fun style

pfft. Like that shit'll ever happen.

They're gonna make up some bullshit reason to resurrect the broken carcass known as Flinn and trot that out for a happy ending with no development whatsoever.

Did you forget about "Frost & Fire, Too Old, and Earth & Water," you're begging the question, Preboot and Reboot was never officially confirmed for being a two-parter, we all asumed it was, rightfully so, and now evidence has came up suggesting otherwise.

>implying the casual fun style isn't found in episodes after
Regardless we still had serious themes in episdodes from season 2, "Mortal Recoil/Folly."

not my fav but I'll get in on it

>dabble refuses to draw Finn rightfully giving any princess the dick
heresy!

After the Bubbline explosion that happened in season 7, do you guys think this will be continued in season 8? Will we get to see some SU-tier lesbo action?

Those weren't season finales/starters dude, those are always handled differently than regular two parters.

And how the heck are they not 100% a two parter, at least in the staff's intention? Matching names, matching title cards, almost definitely going to continue right after each other in one continuous storyline, basically a 22 minute episode. If they don't air at the same time it's almost definitely just because CN fucked with the schedule and not that they were supposed to be like that.

dabble just dabbles in soft core stuff man.

I like the tasteful cute shit anyway

You need evidence for this statement. Titles of the episodes provide only so much on the content of the episodes, how do you even know the content in those two episodes will be continuous? You don't. Ask Muto.
ask.fm/MrMuto
Unless they are airing together, they are not two-parters.

NEVER

They almost definitely will considering how much it was built up in season 7. Full on confirmation isn't garuanteed since they seem really sissy around this deal, but I'm sure there will be plenty more hints and ambiguous things that you could take in that way.

I'm hoping that it's all bait so I can see the asshurt explosion from the remaining (and biggest section of) shippers.

But fuck, of course the "lesbians" get the most teasing and coherent storytelling over the seasons while the MC gets phoned in and not well thought out drivel. /t.salt

Ah. Well then.
Taking bets on how long before he sells out for patreon like mikeinel

I bet he's got a stash of AT lewds hidden away on his hard drive the fucker

They didn't say anything of the kind. have you ever heard one of their panels? they're all totally chill about the fact that it's imaginary and you can ship anything you want

My evidence is common sense ya ding dong, and I doubt Muto will say anything more useful than he's already said.

If they don't air together it seems much more likely that CN fucked with the schedule and not that they were designed to be aired that way.

That is some top quality breakfast armor. I used to try drawing BP in armor and it never came out right

To be fair, Shada seems desperate for the writers to find an actual permanent girl adventurer that can tag along with Finn as much as he was miffed at his Stakes treatment.

starting to remember why we stopped having threads

>you can ship anything you want

There IS a way the AT team can get around it. PB is asexual, she does not possess genitalia, therefore she is not female. You cannot have a gender if you have no sex to identify with. Therefore they aren't technically lesbians
>How do I know PB has no vagina
She was born through budding, she came from one parent, the mother gum.
This will just be the reincarnation of assblasted delusional Fubblefags. At this point I want bubbline to happen not because I will get GB's worth of fan art from it, but because if it doesn't I have to deal with raging bubbline shippers.

>using common sense as evidence
Logical fallacy. Ask Muto," Are the season seven episodes Preboot and Reboot intended to be two-parters, or seperate episodes?" He may not answer you until the episode airs because he considers asking for the order of episodes as spoilers

>asexual

lol

also she got dem titties, bro

god i miss this artist.
i always had such a crush on her

Fuuck off Fubble hater nobody's barging in the thread proclaiming it as the one true ship so don't bring it up and derail the thread further.

If you care so much you can ask him dude, I already know it's a fact.

Dude, did you see Stakes? It's a little late to try pulling out the "B-But she's actually not interested in relationships though guys!"

Arguing? That's always happened though, no? I see it as people bumping threads, as long as it doesn't devolve into flame wars I have no problem with it.

>thestinkyfoot
>her
Not anymore famalam. It's "Teddy" you fucking transphobic piece of trash.

>no genitalia

yeah you're right. it's just a little frustratin'
not so much argument, i'm a big boy, I can handle that, but nothing is as frustrating as legitimate differences in view. like literally people think different things happened in the show

say it aint fucking so
first martin tovar..
god dammit i could have fixed her. i could have told her "what you are is totally feminine, no matter what anyone says"
i will never have a cute brown dirty tomboy gf.. they will all declare they are men

>I know its a fact
Except you don't, look up what a logical fallacy is.

>implying I said she has not interest in dating
Asexual as in having no sex

You can't use "as in" for a neologism describing a fictional characteristic.

>implying I hate Fubble
I used to ship Fubble, I have a distaste for people that unironically ship them and consider them end game.

If PB has no vag that isn't stopping her from being in a relationship with Marceline, so why bring that up?

jesus christ you guys

let me ask you something, if you don't think they're being depicted as old friends who had a falling out, what DO you think that would look like?

hadda wade through a sea of disgusting tranny fan art garbage to salvage these shits

I mean in Trouble in Lumpy space she had to go to the bathroom after drinking too much tea.

Then again it's Season 1 so all that shits mostly irrelevant now.

>fictional characteristic
In their world, being able to be a complex multicellular organism with their cells being based off of dextrose and being asexual is possible. You used an ambiguity fallacy assuming that I used Asexual as in having no attraction to people, when I meant asexual as in having no sex. Meaning producing neither ovum or sperm.

probably some kind of slap fight

I don't give a shit either way but how are there still people who think it has to be 100% platonic? The entirity of their interactions in season 7 were designed to wipe you guys out.

It is at least a fact that there's enough ambiguous hints that you could see them as being either ex best friends or ex girlfriends, this is undeniable at this point.

Because they aren't technically lesbians, it's the same technicallity fans claim SU is using.

Well to be fair, expelling waste is done in prokaryotic organisms, too.

I don't give a shit about the exact wording and I doubt most other fans would too, especially since it's pretty commonly believed that they both are or were bisexual.

There has yet to be any romance, at the VERY LEAST they are close friends that stopped talking.

Same technicallity can apply, bisexuality is the attraction to two or more genders, PB is agender, because she has no sex to identify with. However, she identifies with female gender pronouns. I have literally no other way to word this in the least tumblr way possible

Yeah I agree the only to ensure an active thread is through clickbait.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

I don't know how any of this shit works but why can't you be bisexual while still being agender or whatever? I feel like that would have no effect on you being attracted to both males and females.

>One girl dates a trash ass guy who treats her like shit for who knows how long. Selling her most cherished toy of a father figure that went insane long ago

>Another girl is a mad scientist and created a boyfriend out of her own material to date because "why the fuck not?"

>both guys in both relationships would've inevitably died before the female
>as soon as Finn comes along and both refuse to let him take a swing in their batter's box
Absolutely horrible timing. The Cosmic Owl has it out for Finn holy shit.

>Cred Forums pass user since 2015
>grass green text
HE'S DIFFERENT! KILL HIM!

Bisexuality is the attraction to two genders. Male and Female. Only two genders. Agender is not having a gender. Agender is a gender in the sense that atheism is a religion. They are not two females.

Oh that's real. Why do you get to be a special snowflake?

>yfw Bubblegum doesn't need Finn OR Marcy since she revived Creampuff to fuck her anytime she wants

She's female.

>Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.
Wait, what the fuck?

Walking on thin ice, user.

She can't be female if she doesn't have a vagina.

I thought that the Preboot titlecard and saying the airdate was clickbait enough, did I fail?

that ain't Susan Strong though

Funny way of spelling "Marceline

nope Susan is best AT Waifu

>Not Canyon
>not Huntress Wizard

More like the ultimate disgrace.

Flicking beefcake special needs looking bitch needs to be in one of these bodybuilder competitions rather than be anywhere near pure Finn.

>9 seasons
>failure

The way of the tomboy is dead, user. You'll never have a sporty girl because they themselves impose gender norms on themselves so they can re-label themselves instead of accepting themselves.

Shit fucking sucks man, I always liked tomboys the best.

>not all three

DAMMIT I thought we weren't going to bite

Canuntress is so cute, very pretty blue and horns.

>huntress wizard and canyon fusion
Yus
>everything else
Barf

Canyon Wizard a best

>Dat Canyon/Susan fusion
LORD HAVE MERCY.

>be in bed with susan
>she gives you a handjob
>squeezes you dick so hard you have a permanent blue balls
This is what you want?

those two are also pretty great, but I have to say that it just feels right to have two of the only pure humans left on Ooo get together;

youtube.com/watch?v=xTWQA3YF0bg

you are a sad strange little man

we really need the Final Fusion, then we'd have the Ultimate Waifu for Finn(well technically the Ultimate Waifu for Finn would be to take pretty much all the female characters in Ooo/Aaa and mash them into one woman, but something like that would probably tear reality a new one)

nah she wouldn't do that

>implying Susan's powerful forearms wouldn't cock squeeze you so hard your cum comes out the other direction

Art of Canyon+Huntress Wizard when?

thank you my man

Surprisingly, I've missed these posts.

Thanks.

>it's always PB
I'll never understand the lust for PB, I just don't see the appeal, she is literally made out of candy.

WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY IS THIS?

I think people focus more on how she looks and acts rather than what she's actually made of. Besides, at least bubblegum won't burn you.

Eh, I don't see how people even find AT characters sexually arousing, think of that.

I'll ship it if I want to

HE DOES

GIVE US THE LEWDS!

I had to, it's in my nature

This could easily all be consensed into one file.

>implying Marceline isn't sexy
Speak for yourself faggot

Possibly, but that's how it was, and I find individual files more useful to refer back to, at a time.

I really don't, beyond the rare, rough, unsaved sketches.

imgur.com/a/brI03

Just for you, user.

>angry
So not evil. At least we know there is going to be action in the finale

Do the team still follow this?

Nice.

How amusing, there's one that just went up It really is fustrating answering the same question thats been asked for two years, we have a thread like this every week. It's fucking irritating.