What would you like to be shown for your birthday Cred Forums?

What would you like to be shown for your birthday Cred Forums?

I want to see a woman be funny

more Cartman x Heidi fan art

The money.

love

get over it

Women are funny, get over it

I want her to show me a good episode with these four as the main characters.

Yeah, if the goth kids can have their episode, why not the girls.

VAGINA
A
G
I
N
A

MY VAGINA!

I wanna see some girl bawls.

Girls aren't funny, get below it.

Thanks for that fun talk roundstart Valentina. It's always cool to hear character lore.

>That time she joked about cum dripping out of her vagina

Hahaha Schumer is so funny!

For Creek to return.

Consider most of the girls with the exception of Wendy and BB have no personality, It'd be neat to have an episode of a couple of the girls with more defining personalities.

Who knows, maybe Heidi is also a horrible person and is why she somehow fell for Cartman.

didn't have this one, thanks.
ill share what ive got

>Who knows, maybe Heidi is also a horrible person and is why she somehow fell for Cartman.
This is actually what I'm hoping will happen. It'd be great to see them team up to get revenge on the others

why is there so much fanart of this

I can't handle cartman being drawn cutely, it's like an uncanny valley, Cartman is supposed to be this disgusting asshole

either you draw him somewhat on model like or you just draw something completely different like

I'm sure it's kind of hard to draw fat, ugly people in pleasant, cutesy situations.
I'm no artist, but that is what I assume to be the case for many of these people.
I just appreciate there being a steady stream of new art, whatever the style.

I really really like this one.
bretty neat

While that's true, trying to do an inbetween just makes it look weird and unpleasant

like somethng like this is, Heidi looks well but Cartman looks absolutely horrible, like, at the very least have his shirt not show his belly.

maybe it's the fact that south park is not supposed to be turned into shipposting

>Even Cartman has a girl showing him her vagina while you went through all of school without getting any girl

Goddamnit.

>He didn't lose his virginity to a whore for his 18th birthday

suck to be you senpai

>Cartman getting an actual GF

I want that. Fucking Trey don't disappoint me. At least leave them as friends

>have his shirt not show his belly
but his belly hangs out on the show.

what if she turns out to be even more vindictive than cartman?

She'd become one of my favourite characters probably

>she ends up an actual sociopath
>Cartman is stuck in a relationship with her out of fear

Cartman is a complete narcissist and i dont think he could anything more than himself or material wealth

I don't think you understand how having someone who understands and revels in who you are is as much of an ego trip as anything. I mean he'd get in a relationship with her just to be able to brag he saw a vagina and lord it over everyone, ESPECIALLY now that all the girls have broken up with their boyfriends.

He doesn't have to love her more than himself. Hell, relationships aren't even about love. It's this romantic dream that we've been sold on. If Heidi turned out to be just as bad a person as Cartman, its not like they couldn't maintain a mutually beneficial relationship.

It helps when Mat and Trey did that fujo episode last season that showcased fanart.

Why did you turn Cartman into a midget?

Reminds me of Jay Sherman, kind of.