I miss old Cred Forums

I miss old Cred Forums.

Member Chaptor?

Oui, sir.

Everyone has been saying that every god damn year since the year after this place was made.

And every year it's true.

Cred Forums doesn't have it as bad as some boards

I'd kill to have old /x/ back

Maybe because it just gets worse every year.

Cred Forums

I miss Layla, she was cute.

I oughta re-read x-factor again.

No. It's literally just newfags with nostalgia glasses superglued to their eyeballs. They've been here less than a year then they do shit like this.

She is confirmed to have died during the 8 months thanks to the terrigent cloud, scanbro already read death of X # 1 and told us

>tfw we will never go back to the pre-Cred Forums days

>She is confirmed to have died during the 8 months thanks to the terrigent cloud

fucking inhumans.

I'm glad I'm not reading Marvel anymore.

Yeah I miss 2008 Cred Forums when it wasn't a board for fetishes as they vaguely relate to comics or cartoons.

>Yeah I miss 2008 Cred Forums when it wasn't a board for fetishes as they vaguely relate to comics or cartoons.

You remember it wrong, then. It was always a board for fetishes.

You weren't fucking here back then, which is obvious because only newfags say that shit.

I miss the fat threads.

Cred Forums was never good

I miss when we were the best.

I've been here 8 years.

Its still pretty much the same.

No Boco, you just never noticed how awful you've been making it for all that time.

>2008

fucking newfriends

Yes sir...

>it's an "Everybody misremembers what 'old Cred Forums' used to be like" episode

Except for capefilms and politics, nobody on these kinds of threads can ever agree what 'old Cred Forums' used to be. That means, either all of the 'oldfags' jumped ship a long, long time ago and only newfags from the 10s onward remain; or truly nobody, old and new, can remember what this board used to be like back in the 00s.

Either way, dwelling on the past is pretty useless already without zero clue of what "The Past" was even like anymore. Not that that will stop this thread from getting over 9000 replies.

>You weren't fucking here back then, which is obvious because only newfags say that shit.

I was here since when Cred Forums was still a trial board.

I was here before Moot decided to create Cred Forums.

I miss giant robot hands

Nah m8, Cred Forums was always about fetish stuff.

Back then we proudly claimed to be the gayest board on Cred Forums.

It was a sad shock when i woke up and realized everyone hated /x/. It used to be such a fun board.

>I'm going to act smugly superior to everyone involved, without exposing my own ignorance by actually trying to counter any claims or taking a position of my own.

I bet South Park is your favorite cartoon.

What was that like?

Yeah I miss that too. The early years of any board are usually good because nobody really gives a shit about off topic posts and the board really isn't on the mods radar. I remember entire threads story timing manga and nobody bitched about it being off topic. Hell the board was so slow most people were just happy to have content. Inevitably people fall into a rut and just want to talk about the same shit over and over and over again. That's when things start turning salty. I miss when /tg/ was basically just /offtopic/

Lonely.

fag

Remember my coinface when
Gunnershit fail
And Layla from HA! being the daughter of Rorschach

I miss ol Cred Forums gay Cred Forums