With Wonder Woman making news due to her queerness, what other character should DC make queer as well?

With Wonder Woman making news due to her queerness, what other character should DC make queer as well?

I say that Batman or at the very least Nightwing should be queer as well. Devin Grayson tried to do it before.

DC didn't "make" WW anything, Marston did

>queer
Just say bi for fuck sake. Queer is the vaguest word in the world and from what I can tell its being used to avoid the fact that she's bi, not fully gay.

Anti-Bi gays and straights are the weirdest.

It's because people only read the headline rather than the interview. It wasn't really avoidance in context.

Step away from the corner and pick a side, faggot.

What's worst are the pansexuals
>I'm pansexual
>But isn't that just being bisexual
>SHUT UP, I'M PANSEXUAL, BISEXUALS ARE JUST SLUTS.

>I say that Batman . . . should be queer

We already have Midnighter.

Pretty sure this is completely on the author and not DC.

Midnighter doesn't count.

Hal Jordan should be willing to fuck anything, man, woman or alien

Pansexuals like to pat themselves on the back for being inclusive of trannies and non-binary agender etc and try to shame bisexuals for only recognizing/being attracted to only two genders.

Tim Drake is now Gay.

>actual, literal slut shaming
It's only bad when cishetwhitemales do it.

are pansexual demiromantics the most special of all snowflakes?

he’s one a literal date with a gay guy that ends in NYC Pride

>what other character should DC make queer

Wondy's been a switch-hitter for years though.

This. Bi's get largely ignored. Especially by the rest of the LGBT community.

How is WW liking chicks even news. There were no men on her island. There never were. They had to be fucking someone.

I would form a mob and burn DC to the ground if they ever made Bruce or any of the Robins gay.

Midnighter exist you fucking casual. And no one "made" WW queer, she always ate pussy and sucked cock.

>I would form a mob and burn DC to the ground if they ever made Bruce or any of the Robins gay.

lol. Bunch of comic nerds try to form a mob, the concentrated stench kills them all off before it even gets started.

Think of the clean up user.

Midnighter is a product of the inherent queerness found in Batman. Heck, it's probably part of the reason people like Midnighter more than Apollo - people really don't see Superman as all that gay, so a gay Superman isn't very compelling (though, mind you, no less valid). But, like Wonder Woman, everyone knows there's something not entirely straight about the Bat. It just comes with being a wealthy, physically fit bachelor who lives in a luxurious mansion with a "manservant" and between one and three "wards", that is often seen with ladies on his arm, but is rarely in a committed relationship, and that likes to spend his nights dressed in leather tying people up.

I'm a 6'2 /fit/izen fuck boi stop projecting. You must be 15 to think stereotypes always apply.

Why? Cause youre a fucking idiot that wants to be able to project onto the characters you want to be able to project onto? Midnighter is fucking amazing and a great representation of a homosexual character. Kys.

Bisexuals don't exist. They're just men in prison and women that haven't found a rich man. Being a degenerate whore isn't a sexual identity.

Hal Jordan fucks an alien believing it to be a female, turns out it's male but Hal has no shame in his game and come out as Bi (only to certain species though)

Guy calls him a faggot, whole issue about homophobia and Guy learns his lesson.

Only if he rapes the Joker after.

>You must be 15 to think stereotypes always apply.

You must be a moron if you haven't realized that when you gather a large group of a certain type is when stereotypes exactly apply.

And don't tell me fitizens don't stink. You obviously haven't smelled your own protein farts.

Making Hal willing to fuck anything with a heartbeat would take care of three things people bitch about:

>too few gay/bi flagship characters
>flagship gay/bi characters are overwhelmingly female (WW, Catwoman, Harley, Ivy, Batwoman)
>Tumblr could no longer bitch about Hal being a "cishet white male" or whatever

What news? What do you mean "make"? Diana has been bi for years. Hell, a recent comic said she has girlfriends on Paradise Island. Her original comics were pretty much a bisexual bdsm fetish comic.

I am betting Tim is either bi or ace.

Ace?

>I am betting Tim is either bi or ace.

That would be two radically different orientations his character would be going in. So he either wants to fuck everyone or fuck no one?

I'm bi. I'm fine with trans people. pansexual is a meme definition

Asexual. Ya know, those weirdoes.

i doubt they actually exist. many of those people has hormonal problems or depression

That only Tumblr-tier ones.

That's what I said. In theory he could be a biromantic ace though. I admit, Timkon is pretty good.

Tesla was one of those but he was also a germaphobe, so much that he made a "lighting shower" that would clean his skin and clothes perfectly.

I perfectly understand aseuxuals who simply find sex disgusting because of something like that.

DC is up against a wall for ideas. It's only a matter of time before they turn every female character into a lesbian.

Hahaha, holy fuck.

They do exist but they're extremely rare and most people on the internet who say they are asexual are just immature teenagers.

Are there any characters you could see as trans? Either closeted or stealth. I remember once I tried to make a topic about that but within like 2 minutes it had been deleted. Either the mods thought I was trolling or they wanted to avoid flamebait. It's easier to just talk about this on /lgbt/ tbqh.

I thought Roxy from IDW Jem and the Holograms was mtf but due to Blaze being trans I don't think so anymore.

Everyone in DC should be bi.

Not exactly trans but I would be totally on board with Chameleon Boy as agender or genderfluid. His race doesn't really seem to have sexes like humans do in their natural state and he can shift into anything he wants to be so it seems pretty plausible.

Most people on AVEN are adults. I am pretty sure they even had a section for 30+ year old users. Tumblr seems to be younger in general but Tumblr is a site that mostly attracts people under 25, much like this one tbqh.

Crap, wait, forgot this was a DC thread. Tim as ftm then.

I guess my point is that the type of hints that a writer would leave to suggest that someone is bi are a lot different than the type of hints that suggest someone's ace. Because of the fact that either the character's expressing romantic and sexual attraction to both guys and girls, or he's completely indifferent to them.

No because thats not something you should expose children to. Thats a decision you can make when you are an adult, children have enough to come to terms with in terms of sexuality without giving them a third option that is much more permanent than the other 2 to explore.

everyone should be bi

>in terms of sexuality without giving them a third option that is much more permanent than the other 2 to explore.

It's a gender issue, not a sex one. And it's when they're going through puberty that they'd be best off starting their hormones or whatever. (I've opened twitter a few times and now I know weird shit)

I think they're as sure about that as your mom is about anal. While yeah, there are some people who "change their minds" on occasion, there's plenty of gay dudes who pretend they don't like sucking cock all the time too. Those born again straights or whatever.

No one buys that shit, so why do they buy the other?

Who mentioned kids? DC isn't even aimed at kids. Plus, sex ed should begin from an early age. I know a lot of people start at age 5 or 6.

I know a lot of people joke Tim is gay due to his track record with girls. You could instead say he likes girls but not sex.

im here for this

if there's anyone in the league that should be bi, it's hal

Wait, you were talking about trans people not lgb people. Same argument. No one even mentioned kids.

i sometimes forget that he's not canonically bisexual (does that include aliens & their weird genders? idk)

Everyone should be bi minimum at least.

And if not bi then black or a muslim

I struggled so hard trying to define my sexuality because of the whole bisexual implying attraction to two and the amount of bi people I've met that were disgusted by intersex and trannies I figured pan was appropriate

But then Tumblr happened and pan because literally synonymous with bi and I'm so done with labels I can't even bother with this shit anymore. If it's a human that's sexually developed I'd fuck it.

You should say "adult". Even 13 year olds can hit puberty early.

True.

**If it's an adult human I'd fuck it

Stupid Sex Batman.

Superman should be bi.

Yeah, yeah, we all know that Batman has plenty of queer subtext, but when writers pair Superman and Batman up in their World's Finest thing it is Superman that usually comes off as the obsessive gay friend who's love with their straight clueless friend.

Superman's shown really open emotionally and overly aggressive in the way he handles Batman. Constantly hugging, caressing and holding Batman for the slightest thing. Also, the way he seeks Batman's approval above else is really weird. Take Injustice for example. Superman in it isn't above killing his friends, but every time he manage to corner Batman, his biggest enemy, instead of going straight to the kill he stops and try to convince Batman to agree with his ways. EVERY FUCKING TIME. He cares more about Batman's opinion in that than Wonder Woman, who in the story is constantly desiring his cock.

i don't know, strong male friendship it's pretty gay in general but that doesn't imply you're gay

I want all of Young Justice to be gay.

Bi Miss Martian or pan Starfire.

You've to agree that in their stories Superman's always coming off a bit too strong.

Take the Greg Pak's story where an enemy was going to kill someone Superman's loved above all else. Both Superman and Batman thought that the target would be Lois Lane, despite Superman at the time dating Wonder Woman, but when Batman was hit by the bullet that was meant for his loved one Superman wasn't even surprised by the outcome. He'd agreed that Batman was really the person he loved most. Again, this despite being in a committed relationship with Wonder Woman.

Isn't Starfire already pan by definition since she's an alien and had relations with humans?

Brainiac 5 should be bi (again), but he should still be really awkward around attractive people he's not very familiar with.

Kinda? Tamaranian male doesn't really equal human male so you can't really say that someone is straight if they're dating someone who's not the same species as themself. But on the other hand it's not really not-straight if they are identical to your species except for skin/eye/hair colour and maybe quirky ears or something.

Maybe a different word would be more appropriate? Xenosexual or something like that?

i myself never understood pansexual as a thing since two me transgenders fall into either catagory maybe as a subcatagory of either if they desire but most transpeople i know want to be identified as either male or female even transgenderist are just people who want to be identified as one or the other in some way or sometime imo

loving someone isn't the same that wanting to fuck them user. and love is necessarily romantic
by example, some people says that me and my best friend act like a couple, but we're just friends (inb4 closet fag. I'm closet bi but i don't feel that way about him. he neither)

*isn't

Pansexual refers to gender not species. By that logic Lois Lane and Nightwing are possibly pan.

Same here, I'm bi and I'm really close with my best friend of 12 years so people sometimes wonder if we're gay.

I care about him a lot, but I don't see him that way since we basically grew up together. We actually made out when we were 15 and it was weird as shit, it was like kissing my brother.

>women that haven't found a rich man.
That's not a sexual identity, that's an economic identity.

going clothes shopping count as a date?

Fuck who knew I dated my friend in highschool for years

I like the cut of your jib friend

no that would be demi-pan chronosexuals

Here let me help you: You're a faggot.

That clear things up?

Even though it's another case of "We Already Know," DC should have Starfire come out as Pansexual

*willing to be fucked