The 40-year-old actor is discussing the significance of playing an African-American man with bulletproof skin in the...

>The 40-year-old actor is discussing the significance of playing an African-American man with bulletproof skin in the age of Black Lives Matter. It was Luke Cage’s showrunner, Cheo Hodari Coker, who first hinted at the heavy symbolism in the latest Netflix show about “street-level” superheroes, when he announced at Comic-Con that “the world is ready for a bulletproof black man”. It’s no coincidence that Marvel’s latest TV superhero wears a plain old hoodie, just as Trayvon Martin did...

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/sep/30/luke-cage-netflix-marvel-a-bulletproof-black-man-the-superhero-america-needs-now?CMP=fb_gu

Thoughts, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-26/murder-spike-pushed-violent-crime-rate-higher-in-2015-fbi-says
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LKTMv6rj1fE
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-police-training-met-20160916-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
google.com/amp/myfox8.com/2016/09/28/louisiana-sheriffs-deputy-daughter-killed-in-double-murder-suicide/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=WgvYyC2bH78
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo
youtu.be/VKcw35_saLY
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWLoHH7mU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah nah, gib the yellow outfit back, boss.

There's already threads for this show. You didn't have to make another.

That was the original intention of his power back when he was created. It's just still relevant today with everything going on in the news.

This isn't a thread for Luke Cage, but specifically the societal impact it will have on America's violent tendencies towards African Americans.

Yeah, whites really don't like blacks. Then as well as now.

> spends most of the series beating up other black people

>Black Lives Matter
>Literally black on black crime: the show

I completely agree on that, even black Hillary is featured

I stuck up for the cops for a long time but I don't know what the fuck is going on with them anymore.

Luke Cage does a good job in showcasing that black people kill each other.

The media loves to go on about whites killing blacks but it just doesn't happen compared to the amounts of blacks killed by blacks.

The media is trying to start a race war because there is nothing white people can do to stop black people dying, it's black people that need to wke up

>America's violent tendencies towards African Americans.

>black people looting, rioting and rushing at cops when told to get down on the ground
>highest crime and murder rate of all races in the north america

Watching the news rots your brains how about you look up real news I do remember seeing one of the slider things on the bottom talk about chemical warfare being used on some poor people killing thousands. Shocker the main news was about a black person getting shot.

>Luke Cage
>No yellow shirt
what the fuck is wrong with this guys?

Hi guys, what's going on in this thread?

>“the world is ready for a bulletproof black man”.
We already had a Bulletproof black man. He was called 50 Cent.

It killed a couple dozen if jt actually happened and were most likely released by 'moderate' rebel groups.

thats how tv news works these days, the money story is what they talk about, the news runs along a little white line on the bottom of the screen

niggers and there hoodie

I WISH he got a Luke Cage game half as good as Blood On The Sand.

Just another day of Americans Americanning at each other.

How 'bout that Canada/Europe hockey game last week, friend?

Crackers and their English.

Social justice is the cancer killing comics. Instead of adapting something to be like it's comic counter part, social justice comes in and steals the show and garners attention towards it's useless, lying self.

How about African American's violent tendencies towards anything and everything?

If Trayvon Martin was bulletproof Florida would have a real problem.

You mean black people towards black people

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-26/murder-spike-pushed-violent-crime-rate-higher-in-2015-fbi-says

It is absolutely a coincidence you sanctimonious pricks

>How about African American's violent tendencies towards anything and everything?
It's retaliation to American's violent tendencies towards them.

This article lays in on a little thick. The actual show wasn't that bad

It had corrupt cops working with the mob, and most of the others were either good or manipulated by the villains

>This

I was expecting this show to be really preachy and constantly demonise white people and blame them for everybody's problems but it's actually an accurate and measured presentation of the black community in the US. I was surprised they didn't fall into the BLM trap and just parrot that crap.

Man if Florida had a bulletproof nigga running around they'd just use some of that voodoo on his ass. Beat him with fucking magic, like Superman.

Nothing more makes a store owner shit their pants than seeing a negro with a hoodie enter their store.

It was probably written by actual black people

Even the main corrupt cop was a tragic figure.
He reminded me of Wesley. Wish he lived another couple episodes.

not sure if bait thread or not

So does luke cage pummel a man shouting You gonna die tonight like tray tray

Nah, no volunteer deputy stalks him in this.

>Instead of adapting something to be like it's comic counter part

This might come as a shock to a young, ignorant reactionary like yourself, someone who clearly lives in terror of "da SJWs!" stealing his media, but like Star Trek, Marvel Comics has long had an agenda of social commentary. Maybe at times they were ham-handed, maybe at times they were tone-deaf, but that's what they were after. To adapt Luke Cage IS to engage in social justice dialogue. There is no separating the two.

Ive yet to watch this yet, but isnt he getting shot at by other black guys most of the time?

Its all about how you choose to look at it. I was just watching it as a fan of super heroes so I only really noticed the preachy race stuff maybe once an episode at most. Sure race came up a lot, its set in fucking harlem, but from what I saw it wasn't constantly trying to shove shit down my throat.

It is clear that messages were trying to be said but this makes it out like it was a constant barrage, which I just didn't experience.

desu things seemed kinda fine from the late 80s to 2008.

I'm not BLAMING Obama for racism in America, but I will blame the fact that a black man becoming President did kind of strike a nerve with racists and make them angrier.

Not specifically Obama's fault, it would happen with any black man in the Oval Office.

>Bunch of dindus running around killing cops and stealing shit
>have the fucking nerve to act like victims while enabling white liberal faggots pat them on the back.

I'm not going to comment on the more recent riots, because it seems like Keith Lamont Scott probably did have a gun. But you have to admit that many of these "dindus" were in no way capable of killing a cop at the time of their death and probably shouldn't have been killed.

Last time I checked the suburbs don't feel the heat from BLM riots.

Yes but that's how things usually are in Terror Town. Really this show should be in chicago not new york. NY is so fucking safe these days for all races.

>just as Trayvon Martin did

Fuck Zimmerman

I know it gets said a lot, but how is this not a Cred Forums thread?

If you wanna take an actual quote from the people who made the show as bait that's up to you

>cop has gun drawn on black dude and tells him to get down on the ground
>inside the black guys mind hes thinking "Hes going to shoot me! I have to do something!"
>black dude rushes the cop
>gets shot

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

All the shit with black people could just be avoided it they do what a cop tells them to do. If a cop wants to see your ID, show him your ID. Dont throw a shitfit and spit at the cop while beating your chest like an ape.

If a cop tells you to drop whatevers in your hand and get down on the ground, and you dont immediatley do what he just told you, you probably needed to be shot.

It's a quote from the guardian. Discussing the intended symbolism from a show is Cred Forums just because it has race issues? You seem like a coward user

Trayvon didn't invent the black hoodie.

And Luke Cage's bullet proof ass has been around since the 70's

honestly why does it matter that he had a gun? I thought this was America.

It's a half-breed between Cred Forums and Cred Forums. It's kinda hard separating the two when comics, or things based on comics, are so inherently political in nature. Besdies pol would take the opposite stance than the one you replied to.

His plan is to beat up other black people before the cops can beat them. He is saving them all.

Idk there have been a few black men shot this year while complying with the cops. Like the dude who told the cop had a licenced gun in his car and the cop opened fire or the guy who had his hands up and was trying to save his retarded friend. Some cops just shoot niggas cuz they want to.

Usually people who refuse to comply and have a gun don't plan on going to jail.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html

Hey, non.american here. So what's is the deal with Trayvon? Dindu or innocent youth? BLM has a nasty tendency to lionise the wrong black people shot by police for some reason.

>people think Trayvon wasn't a hood nigga who looked for trouble and found it

oh wait no they dont, hollywood is just trying to make us

>If a cop tells you to drop whatevers in your hand and get down on the ground, and you dont immediatley do what he just told you, you probably needed to be shot.
In what third world country do you live in where response to a non-violent offender with no violent priors nor visible weapon (legally or illegally owned) is it ever acceptable for someone to die or even be physically touched at all?
Because of their reaction time?
You're so meek you might actually want to consider killing yourself, senpai.

>getting shot by other black men
Pottery

>co: is this a valid thread topic
>(you): no it's bait
>co: oh ok xD *takes bait*

What the fuck is wrong with you all

Blacks don't change their behavior so no shit. Find one race that likes blacks.

The entire basis of pic related's movement was he was tired of being compared to blacks, as he witnessed their ways..

When he's a member of the group who kills cops

Posting another figure who isn't a fan of blacks.

>"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Blacks are always in "need" of a fictional role model, no one else has this issue. Luke Cage was created by Marvel in the 1970s as a way of extending an olive branch in the black's direction.

Trayvon was a little shit, but he didn't deserve to die because Mexican Dwight Schrute got zealous.

DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE.
DON'T YOU LIE FOR A SECOND. CANADA'S JUST AS BAD. TORONTO TREATS BLACK PEOPLE LIKE SHIT.
HERE IN VANCOUVER WE JUST GOT THE SONS OF ODIN, CHINESE PEOPLE HAAATE BLACK PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE HATES CHINESE PEOPLE.
DON'T TELL LIES ON THE INTERNET YOU LITTLE FUCK.

catering for profits

Is there any other demographic who needs comic book characters to serve as "role models" for them?

Arabs/true Muslims don't seem to be a fan of them either.

So the killer wasn't even white? Lmao. I remember the media making a great deal out of that at the time. Unless I'm misremembering.

>It’s no coincidence that Marvel’s latest TV superhero wears a plain old hoodie, just as Trayvon Martin did...
Yes, it's not a coincidence, it's pandering.

I'm so confused as to why BLM were holding protest in UK and Canada.

Arabs castered a great number of their black slaves if I recall. Kept the population from uprisisng.

Because we're racist as fuck.
BLM showed up to protest pride and there was a huge spin on it like "BLM chimp out at pride parade, ruins everyones good time" but the pride organization here HATES people of color. It's the whitest shit ever.

BLM is an excuse to riot for free stuff because the last thing Obama wants to do is get flak for punishing his fellow black.

When meme businessman gets into the oval office he's not going to hesitate because he's already portrayed as a militant fascist racist. So the nigs are getting in all the looting and shooting they can now before policies to stop them are put into place.

Niggah you ignorant.
I can't wait until the darkies march into the street and have some mass riots and waste as many pigs as possible, it'll be nice for them to shake up the 1% by slaughtering a whole bunch of their private army.

It has become a rallying cry for every activist and black person who feel slighted in other countries.

Even in my country, Denmark, there were a protest. Although only around a hundred or so activists and a few token blacks gathered. Since then nothing much have come of it. It's mostly just leftist retards finding a cause they can shout about.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKTMv6rj1fE

Maybe he shouldn't have fist fought with a random neighborhood watchman?

Agree all parties acted stupidly in that but Zimmerman was right in the law and most people's approximation despite the fact the judge thought he was a Mexican Dwight Schrude and the media shitstorm.

Like in Charlotte? Go back to burning and looting your own neighborhoods you disgusting nigger.

>untrained black rioters sharing 1 gat between them
>the U.S.government

This isn't Vietnam, they don't have rice fields to hide in (and even if they did they'd be too stupid to use them.)

Well there was that one gay pride parade in Canada that was protested by BLM because there was a float dedicated to gay police officers.

>create a hero for you black men
>make him a huge buff dude with bullet proof skin

>young dindus everywhere dreaming of the things they would do if they were bullet proof like Luke Cage

Careful there, in America, only white people are allowed to follow the second amendment and form militias to keep the government in check.

The black man operating in a hoodie was a political statement. I'm sure plenty of people got the reference though.

They'd probably drown in them.

Trayvon was a little shit who got into juvenile crimes like dealing weed to middle school friends but, he was loitering in a community watch neighbourhood and Zimmerman who was the neighbourhood watch that night assumed he was up to no good, decided to confront Trayvon and Trayvon lost his shit and started beating Zimmerman up onto the ground which caused him to panic and shoot Trayvon since he was on the floor getting his face pounded.

Blacks tried with the black Panthers and like literally every militia movement got torn apart by the feds.

They can't organize because most lack the smarts to, most you'll get is more lone wolves like in Dallas.

Black Panthers were also more about community work.

>italians form neighborhood militias
>turns into the leading legal import branch between Italy and the U.S.

>blacks form neighborhood militias
>turns into Bloods & Crips

Name one thing blacks have done right in their entire history that was NOT peanut butter

fun fact: lefty teachers in latin america never bring these quotes, and if you mention them, you can kiss your ass good bye.

Pyramids, nigga. The only wonder from ancient times that is still around today.

>If a cop tells you to drop whatevers in your hand and get down on the ground, and you dont immediatley do what he just told you, you probably needed to be shot.

And if a cop told you to give him a blowjob or he'll arrest you for murder, you'd pucker your lips and work the pig's shaft like a good little bitch, wouldn't you, you authority-loving fuckboi?

>latin america
>teachers

Why does it always have to be one extreme or another with you people?

How many hippies know of that quote?

>Zimmerman was right in the law
>the dispatcher of the police that people love so much literally told him to stop following the nigglet

Let's call a spade a spade, Trayvon's a shit. Zimmerman is a self important shit that just wanted to start some ish that night against the better judgement of literally everyone.

Cops are getting too trigger happy.

I don't think it's racism, I think it's bad training.

>Blacks are always in "need" of a fictional role model, no one else has this issue.

Yeah, there aren't any other fictional "role models" for other people. I mean, it's not like there are whole religions based on a Jewish Arab or anything...

First gas mask was invented by a black guy

Because you're posting an extreme yourself without any nuance. Why should I afford you even the semblance of a nuanced argument when you're basically saying "do everything a cop says no matter what", you pig-blowing shithead?

The Mafia isn't/wasn't a good thing?

Also I don't think it got COINTELPRO 'd

Your example is also an extreme. You shouldn't expect to be shot from an average interaction with the police.

I know where you're coming from and all but that sounds pretty hot.

>blacks commit the most crime
>blacks fire on cops the mosts
>cops treat blacks extra cautiously
>blacks see this as "oppressive"
>blacks use it as an excuse to shoot and steal more because "cops is racis, they shoot me anyway"
>cops treat blacks extra extra cautiously
>blacks see this as "oppressive"
>blacks use this as an excuse to riot and try to start race wars because "cops is racis, they shoot me anyway"
>mainstream media pushes this narrative because it's perpetual, appeals to bleeding hearts and blacks are dumb enough to buy every word of it
>cops treat blacks extra extra extra cautiously

I honestly wouldn't give a fuck if every black pulled over for a traffic ticket was shot dead. We really don't need them, they contribute nothing to anything and bringing them here was a mistake.

They spend more time learning how to shoot than they do learning how to deescalate a situation.

I Googled "police deescalation training" and all the articles like chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-police-training-met-20160916-story.html are from the past month treating deescalation training like it's a new fucking thing, when any other police force in the first world has that as a basic thing.

>You shouldn't expect to be shot from an average interaction with the police.

Unless you live IN AMERICA, where cops are afraid of everyone because they're taught to never trust anyone and "eliminate threats" as soon as possible.

Meanwhile every crazy white motherfucker gets a free pass for their road rage.

And the smart but poor hispanics take the bus.

It wasn't me, should have replied to that guy too.

Who will you victimize next, then? The Jews? Latinos? Asian-Americans? The 1989 Denver Broncos?

Wasn't there white dude last week that surrendered after a car chase and got the shit beat out of him by white cops while he was already on the ground?

Why do people seem to think that cops deserve absolute power?

Honestly those "violent tendencies" won't change until the "black community" stop committing disproportionate amount of violent crime.

They are all trained but with every thing you need to either hype it up as a new teqniqe for the govt. grants or talk down like people are retarded.

>every first world
There is no first world anymore, either cucked globalist rape dens or cucked globalist totalitarian states.

nice strawman.

Because cops are authority and authority is always right, therefore cops are always right.

We wouldn't need to victimize anybody because the major source of all crime would be gone. Then whites would be #1 in crime and the cops would be white, so everything would be as equal as possible.

>There is no first world anymore, either cucked globalist rape dens or cucked globalist totalitarian states.
Can I get a reply from a human being instead of some Cred Forums memer.

Or until they're all killed, which I'm sure you'd just love.

You gonna go to your polling place and curbstomp niggas for Herr Trump, good soldier?

Of the amount of traffic stops only a small fraction end in death, only pearl clutching euros actually think America's roads are a shooting gallery for police

>People defending DINDU crime in this thread

#TRAYVON NEVER 4GET

Little known fact about George Washington Carver:
He's most famous for creating the modern form of peanut butter, but what a lot of people don't know is he also carved the first statue of Mount Rushmore.

>teqniqe
>cucked
>strawman

Back to Cred Forums you go, faggot.

That makes no fucking sense. Even if - IF - you committed your racial genocide just like in your Trumpian fantasies, crime will still exist.

Do you know where the woman who over saw thousands of children raped in Rotherdam is right now? Earning a couple hundred thousand dollars in a private company after resigning with no charged. Do you think that's first world?

you say this like all blacks disappearing tomorrow wouldnt objectively benefit the country

They only do that because white people enslaved them thereby putting them in an uneven position in life.

>If I point out spelling errors that invalidates his argument
Wonderful discourse.

>be a racist
>dont mention trump
>good goyim anti-racist defense force brings up trump for no reason

I don't even like Trump, over half his family is Jewish.

Oh I'm sure you think it would, but then again, you actively hate other people based on the amount of melanin in their skin, so who the fuck cares what you think.

He's not saying crime would disappear, he's saying crime would be predominantly white, in proportion to the racial demographics of the country.

Loosing 12 percent of your country, and what, around 30 million people would perhaps not be a direct positive.

And Henry Kissinger has a nobel peace prize. yes yes you're very edgy son

>citation needed

They can go back to Africa as free man and they are born on US soil as free men.

That's awful racist saying something like skin tone is heritable

It would be to racists who think people with brown skin are subhumans who need to be eradicated from all existence.

If there were only white people left then you fools would just further divide yourselves into groups AGAIN. i.e. Irish, German, whatever the fuck.

>have a job
>pay taxes

Wow look, I'm already superior to about 20% of the black community because I objectively benefit the country somehow by existing.

The Irish and Chinese managed to get out well enough.

You can be good Westerners and import some refugee doctors and engineers.

This so much, they've done it before, they still do and will do it again

Christ, TAKE THIS SHIT TO Cred Forums WHERE PEOPLE GIVE A DAMN.

And if you died tomorrow, no one would stop in the street to cry for your death.

Keep that in mind the next time you're jacking off to the idea of a lynching, Grand Wizard.

DELETE THIS

Fuck off faggot

Yeah but the Irish and Chinese aren't niggers

>die tomorrow
>nobody cries
>black guy dies tomorrow
>people celebrate

You mean riot.

I can't help but wonder how Hispanics, many of whom come to the country with no possessions and without knowing the language, manage to commit less crime even when in average they earn less than blacks.

Thank God for that.

The police dispatch specifically told Zimmerman to not engage with Martin.

Its strange how every other race has a negative impression of the blacks.

Every race is united in their stance against blacks.

WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE?

Check 'em.

Only racist trash like you would celebrate.

But remember, your death will have about as much effect on the world as your life - which is to say, none. Keep crying about the evil subhumans you despise so much, but just know that for every black man you fantasize about killing, that's time you could've been using to make yourself a better person or do something that actually will make the world give a shit about your death.

I mean, at least I know I'm blowing time while you're blowing your own metaphorical dick in regards to how much you hate black people. What's your fuckin' excuse?

>people saying that maybe not EVERY black person who was killed by the cops deserved to die at least
>HURR HURR DINDU
Meanwhile a lot of white people on this site continue being dindu's themselves

>Every race is united in their stance against blacks.

So we should kill them all? Round them up like cattle and slaughter them? Put them in special camps where they can concentrate on their impending fate? Issat what you're saying, sir?

So did blacks at the time.

But no side of the argument wants to hear that.

Violent Tendencies won't change until we get an open and honest discussion between members of the police and the black community.

Right now everyone is just blaming each other instead and surprise surprise more black people are getting shot and more protests are popping up.

How much white people are blamed.

What is meant by "dindu" and how did the word come about?

>You will live to Cred Forums get triggered this Nov 8th when Trump wins

Any particular reason they don't just give him a yellow t-shirt?

I thought they just hated niggers or are we just dropping that now?

This right here

No, don't you understand? Blacks have to be taught to be People and not Subhuman Apes, and we need good white men with badges and guns and thirty hours of firearms training and two hours of de-escalation training to do that.

They'll stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime when they stop having a disproportionate amount of them in poverty.

Nah. It's because Africa is a hell hole climately, geographically, and politically. Living in such an environment, thinking wasn't the highest priority, just getting stronger and breeding more than was lost every day, was. Taking resources from rival tribes was how they survived, nothing new there, but they kept doing it long after the rest of the world learned to barter. They kept living as Tribals do, rather than civilizing themselves. Fighting amongst each other for centuries lead to a unique genetic profile that makes them more violent than usual.

Blame Africa, not the Africans, though.

Black People who commit crimes say "They didn't do Nothing" it slowly turned into "Dindus" to describe blacks

See people calling Travyeon or Michal brown Innocent

Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA

Might be his grungy vigilante phase

Hispanics are more than Mexicans, Dubs-man.

Because it's possible to have more violent minority in your group while not being violent or dumb yourself. Plus Nigerian immigrants do well along with the higher end of blacks too.

>desu things seemed kinda fine from the late 80s to 2008.

You're forgetting Rodney King and the Watts riots.

Blacks are people.

Niggers are just ruining it for the rest of them.

it's making fun of some people who speak ebonics and when speaking about the actions of said black man/female killed or arrested they would say "They didn't do nothing"="Dindu nuffin"
Although most people deny things when it comes to crime, its easier to make fun of blacks.

>paying attention to society

Are you guys retards?

>Taking the news as allcops have done

Two days ago myself, my partner, and 3 other units stopped a car that contained three guys that shot up a bar and took off. All three are in jail, and the victims survived. You aren't going to see that on the news. A lawyer shot up 6 people, and my friend was one of the officers who secured the area and stopped him from shooting more people. The shooting was on the news, but the officers were not the highlight of the story.

The media showcases events that they can portray as bad or horrific entirely for the sole purpose of making more news. Did the Falcons officer fuck up? Definitely, and he needs to be taken to trial for that. The Baton Rouge Officers? Their fear made sense, but their takedown procedure was really bad. A few scarce instances in which the entire context isn't even presented do not reflect the hard work so many officers do in the honest-to-god belief that they want to help people. I joined the police force because despite what I would be called, despite the alienation it created between me and my family, it was the way I knew best to help others in a way that made me happy. I get called every name in the book, but those few lives I actually helped makes me not care. Every job has its fuckups, that includes the police, and that doesn't deter me from doing my job.

hello i am a black person

why so angry

But they were, unless it's a crime to be black.

I don't think we're welcome here.

But all black people are niggers, sir. Just ask your friendly neighborhood Klansman.

You can't kill all the niggers and just leave the "good" black people behind. You have to kill them all. It's what God and sure-as-fuck-not-jewish-or-arab White Jesus would've wanted.

Tits or gtfo

Are brown people welcome here?

With all the bitching he did about buying new clothes I really wanted him to find a box of discarded yellow shirts. At least by episode 10 or so.

I can't tell if this is bait

Why so insincere and emotionless?

The real question is who's going to stand in for Doom and stiff him on $200?

Thank you for the work you do, and I genuinely mean it.

Every race generally hates other race you do know this right? Hell most asians, arabs and other non whites i've met complain more about white people than blacks, then complain about particular race they hate.
Even when i asked them to be fully honest.

They'll stop having a disproportionate amount of poverty WHEN THEY FIX THEIR FAMILIES AND GET TO FUCKING WORK.

If you don't care about other black people, sure. You have to be completely insincere about everything on Cred Forums. You can't care about anything or you're a faggot nigger cuuuuuuck.

Community watch is supposed be notepad and telephone duty, man. Not "track that suspicious looking kid with my gun" duty.

I appreciate what you do

Depends. Are you a qt?

Yeah, I'm sure it's easy for people in poverty-stricken areas to just find a job. Those jobs must be falling out of the job trees like a motherfucker these days.

good thing i'm neither of those things. i think you take the things people say on here too seriously.

Mexicans seem to do fine with finding jobs.

I'm black and calling Brown innocent is a stretch. No way to prove he went for a gun, but violence being caught on tape 10 minutes earlier isn't a good cause for doubt.

Just like that dumb bitch Korryn Gaines or whatever he name was, putting her kid's life in danger because she knew it would make her a martyr against the shit bag police who were retarded enough to return fire when it should have been treated as a hostage situation.

Michael Brown people are more inclined to believe he was hostile, Trayvon was different because there's no real proof Trayvon was actually trying to do something.
In the beginning BLM wasn't so much about "dindu" as it was about "blacks shouldn't be killed for crimes they may or may have not commited" and how cops did kill blacks without no real consequence. Like Eric Gardner

Are you white passing?

And? A Dispatcher has no authority fuckboi

Still doesnt excuse Treyvon from chimping out and punching him into the fucking ground

>get followed by someone in neighborhood
>Flip the fuck out and beat him up

D-Dindu NUFFIN

I'd be more inclined to respect the police if the entire profession did more to oust bad cops from the ranks and train officers to be peacekeepers instead of soldiers of fortune.

I respect police officers. Not pigs.

I really hope some fatass sweaty wetback stalks your family members and one-by-one takes them out by losing fights against them and shooting them in cold blood.

Can we get back to the topic at hand?
>having a black man play a black character
Uhh, racist much? I hope Hollywood understands there's more than just black and white people.

My only problem with police and to be fair to you guys it must be a thankless job even before this shit started.

I cannot stand the "defend our fuckups" mentality with cops. If a bad cop does wrong or fucks up, the response is either complete silence or defending his actions.

To me it's just as shit as the "don't snitch to the police" mentality with black people.

What, and I should be insincere and not give a single fuck, like the rest of Cred Forums? I should weaponize my insincerity and turn it outward?

Fuck that. Unlike the rest of you faggots, I take pride in giving a damn about things.

Prior crimes shouldn't play a part in his shooting. The cops didn't know he had robbed a store.

Struck a nerve?

Oh, sure, that I can agree with. But that's not the "american cops shoot disproportionate amount of black people" problem, it's the "rampant corporate free market capitalism is a broken system that needs to be done away with" problem.

The system is at fault here. The American Dream IS the cause here. Better training for cops or "anti-racist" movements that more and more look and act like terrorist organizations aren't the solution. At best they are stop-gaps, you're treating the symptom, not the disease.

it depends on what board Cred Forums used to not care THIS much but with recent events, anything non-white/male is treated as hostile.

I appreciate it, but understand I didn't reply to get compliments or anything like that, because any job can have its dangers and issues. It's just frustrating always reading negative stuff about cops on here, and I never replied to it until this time.

then give a damn about something useful.

getting mad at people shitposting isn't useful m8.

They're not progressive enough, they should have found an asian person who was trans black.

He wasn't innocent is the point. He's not some baby angel that got shot by the ebul KKK Police

Unless the officer was a skin walker who can grow multiple feet on a whim, Brown charged at him after being told to stop.

>Better training for cops or "anti-racist" movements that more and more look and act like terrorist organizations aren't the solution. At best they are stop-gaps, you're treating the symptom, not the disease.

I agree. That said: It's not exactly a bad thing to want to see cops ditch the "shoot first, ask questions never, lie like motherfuckers to the grand jury" mentality that has pervaded policing for...well, pretty much my whole life.

>anything non-white/male is treated as hostile.

Only from Marvel, and only because they promote such things in the most obnoxious of ways.

Klansman, White Supremacists and just White Trash in general are the niggers of the white community.

We all have our niggers, killing one set (which is a ridiculous notion) won't fix anything.

But what might help is if we acknowledge the trash in our respective communities.

>I'm black

Of course you're, Tristan. I don't get why white people preten to be uncle Toms on the internet.

Toronto doesn't have enough white people in it for racism against black lives to matter. If you go downtown all the white people are either liberal hipster trash or rich business people that don't actually do anything racist because they recognize that it's not going to make them more money.

Most racist parts of Toronto are Chinatown and other primarily non-white locales, and BLM can't touch any of them because that would be oppressing minorities.

If it makes you feel any better user, i'm black and i personally think cops are good people trying to be good. Just like with a lot of people there are some that are bad and some that make mistakes but you know how the media works, its more fun and ratings worthy to make a group of people into monsters rather than nice people.

>He wasn't innocent is the point.

"Innocent until proven guilty" mean anything to you? Also, his being "guilty" of a prior crime means he deserved to die? If so, Brock Turner deserves a good curbstomping, so let's go find that rapist prick and go Judge Dredd on him. Surely the cops won't mind. He was found guilty, after all.

>It's not exactly a bad thing to want to see cops ditch the "shoot first, ask questions never, lie like motherfuckers to the grand jury" mentality that has pervaded policing for...well, pretty much my whole life.

Again, the symptom, no the disease. Why would you expect the cops, organization that is meant to protect the interest of the states, which at this point IS the interests of corporations, to develop any different mentality.

Focus on the cause. This entire black Lives Matter bullshit is just one huge distraction.

>Media constantly villainizes cops
>Killing dindu nuffins for whatever reason good or bad

>A group of black teens ambush a 12-year old white kid and beat the living out of him
>Dies during this
>Not one thing mentioned about it

Not to say that it doesn't exist and to sweep it under the rug, but still.

>Brock Turner deserves a good curbstomping, so let's go find that rapist prick and go Judge Dredd on him. Surely the cops won't mind. He was found guilty, after all.
I doubt anybody would shed a tear.

or maybe treating cops with an once of common sense and not acting "tough" or disrespected because they asked you a question and doing the the fuck a police officer tells you would also help but that would require niggers to not act like the apes they are so everyone realizes it will never happen

And people say Cred Forums is Tumblr. This is at least 83 percent Cred Forums levels of shitpostin.

We're not in the 1920s anymore friendo

>maybe treating cops with an once of common sense and not acting "tough" or disrespected because they asked you a question and doing the the fuck a police officer tells you would also help

So when a black person does that and they got beaten or shot anyway, what then?

>Charge toward officer when he tells you to stop

Stop defending him

Cred Forums is a proxy war for tumblr and Cred Forums. Whoever wins, we lose.

More so Miles and new Lady Thor. I think Kamala isn't so bad.

>I don't get why white people preten to be uncle Toms on the internet.
They don't though, they're either
A) Actual Uncle Toms looking for pats on the head from people that are going to hate them anyway despite trying to appeal as 'one of the good 'uns!'
or
B) SJWs that want the brownie points of being both white AND 'woke'.

I did neither, just pointed out the facts and my opinion to a bunch of white people telling me what my opinions are.

Understand that while it seems like it by a lack of comments many times, it is far less that and more the understanding that procedures, training, and regulations are different in every department. On top of that, these events get so much negative exposure that departments don't want to say or do something that makes the situation worse. Also, you'd be surprised the amount of discipline that actually goes on in-house a lot of the time, many times resulting in firing, removal of legal council, or permanent desk jobs.

My response to shit like this is something I'll be loosely paraphrasing from a military man who served several tours overseas.

In potentially dangerous situations in war zones, there are still several steps between engaging with a potential enemy and shooting with deadly intent. It's something like, several verbal warnings, warning shots, etc. Why then, in OUR OWN COUNTRY and not active war zones, are cops not trained with the same type of training? I'm not saying cops need full fledged military training (although that's not a terrible idea) but they should be trained with a firearm outside of just shooting at paper targets.

Why can military men in considerably more dangerous situations exercise more control than cops in our homeland?

Should we not train our police force more effectively?

It's less than 50 and you know it.

If it was 83 we'd all be cuckposting and drowning in irony, memes, and extremist opinions. Least (some) people are giving honest thoughts on the matter.

Like the vietnam of old.

Are you calling me a racist? I hope you're Canadian so I can get you FUCKING ARRESTED FOR THAT
I'm in the process of backtracing your filename right now, shitlord. Get ready to be fired from your job if you have one.

It's funny, moderation hates anything with fur on it despite being the topic of many genuine western comics and cartoons but let Cred Forums threads continue because it's a live action adaptation.

Cambodia got a couple years of repreive to genocide a bunch of people so they won in that at least.

To be fair a guy named Eric Gardner who was killed, was on video not resisting and was still killed. There was another video where the guy was detained for having weed, complied but the cop still put the gun to his head.

That's mostly what BLM was about, however most people choose only really to see the "dindu" part on both sides actually.

>If a bad cop does wrong or fucks up, the response is either complete silence or defending his actions.

It's part of how authority works, I think.
When the police admit to fucking up, by say having hired a trigger happy racist, then it makes the police as a whole look bad. They defend the fuckup because if they don't, the moral authority they nominally have is eroded and any action they take is open to the same level of criticism.

That, plus the idea that they sympathize with the idea that they could just as possibly be the guy that shoots someone innocent someday, and if they don't back up a fuckup, then there might not be someone to back them up when they fuck up.

True there are not enough pepes in the thread.

No, we're in the 2016 and now over 60 years of capitalism have bore its fruits. A ridiculous disproportion of wealth across the entirety of western society, monumental globalization of wealth, absolute drainage of any possible market, dwindling resources inversely correlated with growing needs and unchecked consumerism and in effect- a disgruntled middle class that has been robbed of any power, influence or even sense of self-worth because of the media bubble that only exist to perpetuate the nightmare.

If you look at all this and don't immediately go "fuck me, Marx was right all along" I really don't know how to help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

Here you go my diluded little friend! Please view this

BLM actively hype the shootings that were either in the right or in a grey area. They are Soros funded opposition to destabilize blacks.

You know what the difference between Cred Forums and tumblr is?

Cred Forums is a board on this site. they aren't foreign, they're the same people that post on Cred Forums and Cred Forums and Cred Forums and Cred Forums, etc.
When people complain about tumblr, they're complaining about outsiders coming in.

>Get ready to be fired from your job if you have one

>diluded

>capitalism is the culprit
How about you go to the rice paddies of NK or eat dogs woth Venezuelans and fuck off?

They do that already, and have been. That stuff doesn't happen overnight. Any job will have bad apples, whether its police, military, even a grocery store.

its a shame that every single insightful thread on politics i've ever seen has never been on Cred Forums

Still doesn't refute the point.

This famalams.
You don't even have to be a Trump supporter to see these guys are crazy.

Good thing this made worldwide news, right?

google.com/amp/myfox8.com/2016/09/28/louisiana-sheriffs-deputy-daughter-killed-in-double-murder-suicide/amp/?client=safari

Yeah man, I wish we shared the wealth like Venezuela!

Oops they have no food!

Are you sure, nothing good coming out of your clan rallies?

That is not true communism.

I would be surprised because you never tell.

I think a public discussion between both groups would help but that's unlikely to happen.

It's not like I hate cops either I know there are good men and women who wear the badge and at the end of the day you're just regular people like us.

I've said something similar in a surreal discussion with two strangers (one black the other white) during my summer vacation.

But still I think we need a reminder of that because there's a social stigma growing that you're all eager to kill us as soon as you get the opportunity.

That's just my two cents as a hispanic faggot.

That's cool and all, and entirely unrelated to the argument I was trying to make, but all the cops shooting black guys claim the guys they shot had guns or other firearms. Not knives.

And you know what's even scarier and faster than a knife attack? A fucking IED. But soldiers still go through their steps before firing with lethal intent.

It's kind of annoying honestly. I dislike the movement myself, but i know why it's happening or at least why it started. But then again the media only really cares about showing off the really toxic parts of the movement. There's been plenty of peaceful protest rather than riots (at least from what i know).
It's even worse because my gf and several of her friends support the BLM

I thought Cred Forums was the one place Cred Forums feared to tread? What went wrong?

What the fuck are you smoking?

"true" communism.is a pipie dream, it can't function in the real world. The closest we'll get to it is if AI and robotic labor takes off and we're smart about the distribution of weatlh.

It's the bad ones, it seems like the minority (being the bad cops) is getting more sexposure than the majority(the good cops) which makes a lot of people thinking they're ready to kill blacks and hispanics at the drop of a hate.

You know this is a non-argument right? It's as if I told you Jewish concentration camps were bad and you responded with "would you rather have a nuclear bomb dropped on you"? This is NOT a counter argument. It's a NON argument. I am not proposing you a better system of distributing wealth, I'm not saying a communist state is a dream and it always works, it clearly doesn't.

What I'm saying is: as predicted by the early XXth century economists like Marx and in fact Marx himself, capitalism has FAILED. It has to be replaced, at the very least reformed.

This is not an argument you refute by saying "lol, shut up commie".

It will NEVER Happen you autistic fuck

From a philosophical stand-point, yeas it's a pipe dream, a hypothetical that cannot exist because it demands a fundamental change in the nature of human condition.

That doesn't suddenly mean capitalism works well and everything is peachy.

BLM only got as big as it did because it was a widespread movement, the problem is from the get go the leadership were people out for themselves looking good to make a name for themselves in activism. And the fact they will defend anything with BLM stamped on it instead of distancing themselves from the crazies.

Whatever you say. Cops will do anything to protect their lives.

Here is another good video my man.

>I thought Cred Forums was the one place Cred Forums feared to tread?

The fuck? At most they would avoid it because of indifference.

Fuck are you talking about?
The reason all the Cred Forums controlled boards hate Cred Forums is cause of threads like this where they shitpost and we're gullible enough to seriously respond.

As an alternative communism can't work and socialism can only work in high trust, mostly culturally cohesive communities.

The issue with that is no matter how much people say they want that, the media would never allow it to happen. Officers would never be given a chance to explain themselves without a skewered line of questioning, and the people that hate officers will do it regardless.

wew

How do cops fucking up disprove his point of cops needing more thorough training and an altered mind set?

This was literally DareDevil season 1 with black people

My man why are you so deliberately ignoring my point?

Cops should receive better training to not have to fatally shoot so many people (race is not important, cops first reaction shouldn't be a kill shot). My point is that if soldiers in active war zones can react without immediately resorting to kill shots, then cops should be able to as well.

And please don't give me bullshit about how that would be too expensive. It's definitely worth the money, and it's not like cops aren't in some cities don't already have military equipment and metric shitloads of funding.

But the point here isn't that communism should replace capitalism, it really shouldn't. At least that wasn't MY point.

The point is capitalism doesn't work and needs to be replaced by something that works better, because let's be honest, no economic system will be perfect.

>Hispanics
I don't know I think we're flying under the radar on this issue. Which is odd considering the whole trump thing. Like I've been expecting some Puerto Rican or Mexican deaths for months now.

Media is to blame for sure. They want the clickbait and ratings without getting all the details.

I knw, it was pretty great.

Why are they consistently a problem, regardless of the country?

Why does one specific group need fictional "male role models" nonstop?

Yeah it's something that befalls any huge movement, the crazies become the face and completely ruins the message of movement, thus making all the naysayers look like they were correct.
At the risk of something "tumblr" or a "sjw" it makes me kinda sad that blacks and white still can't get along

Capitalism is fine because as a concept it should operate independently of govt in regards to how they make thier profit.

What is going on now is cronyism, the large corporations ignore any regulation and own chunks of the policy system. Look at govt. subsidies regarding corn and certain green energy schemes.

>Hispanics
Don't drag us into your shitfest, Jamal.

If we need to handle your ass, we will.

>all blacks and all whites still can't get along
That's too huge of an assumption.

My neighbor is mostly hispanic/black and jews so i see a lot of both getting treated like shit, granted a lot of the blacks and hispanics kind of deserve it at times but it does happen.

>shitfest
Did you choose not to read my post or are you just shitposting?
>jamal
my name is so far from the average black mans officer but good try.

>What is going on now is cronyism

Which is an inherent part of capitalism. Cronyism developing is inevitable, to say "capitalism is fine as a concept" means exactly the same as saying "true communism has never been attempted and communism works fine as a concept". Apparently in practice it doesn't work.

Could you put it back 2 days please? I don't want this crap to be what we're talking about during new comics story time.

If you were in a Communist nation like China, you'd still find a reason to complain, Tyrone.

You just want to blame everyone else for the problems you created for yourself.

Take your soapbox and get off of a board about comic books.

I'm not saying all but it seems like a majority can't get along.

But then again i live in NY where seeing blacks and whites be friends is common as fuck

Capitalism doesn't inherently turn into cronyism and it is cyclical in terms of people getting fed up with it and doing something about it via politics. Communism doesn't have a backup plan because it's a one part economic and political system.

But Jose you are a part of the shitfest. Hispanics are right behind blacks in the cop violence crisis.

Want to know where cronyism is extremely popular? Africa.

Blacks love hiring their friends and their relatives regardless of their merit. I bet the boon who brought up cronyism would do the exact same thing as soon as he got into power.

>warning shots

No. I do agree that cops need more training though. When casual gun hobbyists can out-shoot most patrol officers there's a massive problem with police training.

Nigga, I am defending capitalism and calling communism a stupid pipe dream

I'm telling you, it's a whole huge case of "One bad apple" that's the problem.

Latinos, Cops, Gays, Muslims, Blacks, Whites, I'm surprised the asians aren't getting in on this yet.

We all have our group of fuckups and shitheads that unfortunately get lumped in with us and suddenly we as a community did the crime instead of that fuckin guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgvYyC2bH78

And what if they still get shoot, like that caretaker for an autistic man who was lying down on the ground with his hands up?

Oh i agree with you user. It's kind of a shame honestly

Yeah Urban areas tend to have Blacks, Hispanics and Whites being friends pretty common.

But at the same time that's where distrust of police is strongest so there's always something.

>it is cyclical in terms of people getting fed up with it and doing something about it via politics.

Until they no longer can because it reached the critical mass of over-saturation, which seems to be the place we are now. And even if it does happen, what we have is recession- millions of people ending on the streets, entire businesses ruined, whole lives uprooted. Which only widens the gap and when the next recession hits, it's EVEN WORSE.

Communism, as pipe-dreamy as it is, at least offers a solution that is semi-permanent and it can be tweaked on the fly because it's political, the means of fixing it is in the hands of the central authority, whatever form it takes.

Again, I'm not saying it would work if it was attempted in America, we have mountains of evidence it wouldn't, but that doesn't mean capitalism works well. We're well past the point of proving that it doesn't.

>Cred Forums is full of cucked BLM supporters
Jesus christ, just delete this board

Controlling for proportion, Hispanics are about twice as likely to be killed than whites. Blacks are about twice as likely to be killed than Hispanics.
Different ballpark.

Then the cop goes to prison, ideally.

What's wrong with saying "all lives matter" again?

Because they do.

>janitors deleting posts critical of dindus
fukken kek

Cronyisim exists independent of capitalism user. There is no shortage of it in socialist states, the USSR, china, and in command economy dictatorships. In fact, the competitive nature of capitalisim acts as a brake against cronyisim.

Korean culture is xenophobic. Even to other Koreans. Been like that for a thousand years.

Literally the only way communism would work is with AI and robots. Nothing else could prevent the possibility of abuse of the system.

I don't think it's full of people of BLM supporters, just people who don't all follow Cred Forums hivemind

It's not semi permanent though, the only way for it to work is every major country being communist or working in a way that is beyond humans to act or ideally should

Name one power that is communist to this day, China is laughably capitalist and just burned through thier iron rice bowl trying to prop up thier capitalist stock exchange system

>just people who parrot tumblr talking points like they're not all completely retarded
Nigger please. As if disagreeing with your boogeyman is excuse for being so fucking stupid

>source
>your ass

Hi Cred Forums, are you still crying over the debate?
Well luckily the guy survived but nobody went to prison as far as I'm aware

Kek, really? Just nuke the whole fucking thread there is maybe three posts of actual Cage discussion

>blacks tell whites zebras are stupid and cannot be tamed
>

Your situation not being as bad as the worst demographic doesn't mean it's not a problem.

muh Cred Forums boogeyman

YES.

Now the thing is, THE SAME IS TRUE FOR CAPITALISM. It's just as much a pipe dream, if not in theory then clearly in practice, we have 60 years of empirical evidence of that. IT. DOESN'T. WORK.

How am i being stupid user? Simply because i disagree with you? Because although i don't like BLM movement i understand why it would be started? Or because i'd rather non of this be an issue?
How am i being stupid user?

To he fair the janitor selectively deleting shit isn't helping the matter

Give one example how communism is supposed to fix shit, you dumbass.

>These people think that tamed and domesticated are the same
I bet you think that a theory is the same as hypothesis

All lives matter, so black lives don't matter more than other lives.

>It's not semi permanent though, the only way for it to work is every major country being communist or working in a way that is beyond humans to act or ideally should

Which is also exactly true for capitalism. The difference is colonial conquest prepared the world for capitalism to arrive.

>Name one power that is communist to this day

Again, my argument ISN'T that communism works, stop misrepresenting it. My argument is simply that Capitalism failed. Now you can try to argue that, but again, we have empirical proof on how, where and when it did.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo

If your argument is something doesn't work you need to at least have a cohesive argument for something else.

>Give one example how communism is supposed to fix shit, you dumbass.

Oh for crying out...

FOR. THE. LAST. TIME.

The argument is NOT that communism is the solution. I DON'T THINK IT IS.

The argument is simply that capitalism has failed. It has proven to be as much a pipe dream as communism. That's the entirety of my point.

I'm putting you in the position of a devil's advocate and you either take it or reject it, but shouting "communism is dumb, lol, shut up commie" at nauseum isn't a counter argument.

You do know that's not exactly what the movement is about right? Not that black lives matter more than others but that they should

>driving downtown
>see a cop iussing a traffic ticket
>squat frame, huge biceps
>full-sleeve tribal arm tattooo
>5'2 and hispanic

No? I really don't, there's absolutely nothing that necessitates me coming up with an alternative to point out why and how something doesn't work. It's called criticism. It may not be as constructive criticism as you may like, but it doesn't need to be.

Capitalism allows for the maximum amount of personal drive that should be the goal of humanity going forward. Nothing else an motivate like creating something for yourself and nothing will, at least until it becomes legal to pay people in heroin

What do Black cops have to say about this I wonder. I mean if anyone has something to say about this shit, it's them.

The media shouldn't take it over, there's no stopping media from making it an event but I guess what I want is a town hall style meeting. What I want is for both sides to have a voice but not be interrupted and with reserved emotion from both sides.

But it's america so fuck that right?

Orson Mobley should be hunted down

it also allows for corporation to become more powerful then governments, what with America having a legal bribe system.

If only there were some way to reboot Cred Forums and get actual discussion happening there

That's not the point of it though. It's all about context in terms of his character and what he might've done in that situation. Circumstantial as it might be, it paints a light as to the possible actions that went down that day.

>prison bad guy is a literal white, blonde hair blue eyed Aryan authority figure asshole
>the black villian is a sympathetic character

See that's actually AN argument in favor of capitalism, a pipe dream idealized concept of capitalism, if you will, but sure.

Whether that should or shouldn't be a goal of humanity going forward is an ethical matter with which I don't entirely agree, but that's besides the point.

My counter argument would be that a transhumanist singularity is another option, in which we are able to self-actualize through technology and the amassing of personal wealth isn't as important. In such a case socialism-based systems would work better, but that assumes a technological singularity, so before you point them out, yes, I am aware of the problem.

you are a fucking idiot. Africa produced many things that progressed humanity a ton. Look at either Egypt or Timbuktu

The legal system already has methods to break them up and punish, the problem is it takes a while for public sentiment to actually give a shit.

There is no fucking point in this discussion of you admit to not have a point or solution. I get enough of that shit talking with my family over politics.

>"But It's confirmed that Trump's mic had audio issues"
Didn't stop him from saying stupid shit and getting baited like your everyday Cred Forums poster, did it? That was allll Trump baby.

It's a vague name that invites statements like all lives matter or blue lives matter

And yes they should but other lives matter as well and does BLM talk about those cases? because if not they should.

Timbuktu was largely funded via slave labor in mines and was a dead end and Egyptians are Africans like a Pakistani is a European.

I tried several times to have one, and I start my thread in a serious way as one would do with a serious political discussion. They don't last long, but today I started a serious thead but did so in the Cred Forums way

That thread lasted long, but most of the post where not a serious talk about the subject

you can't use Egypt user, because you'll get a bunch of (You's) telling you why Egypt isn't technically in Africa.

this.

There are more systems than capitalism and communism. And many that haven't been invented or tried out yet. There are even many small scale economic systems being tried out. In canada there are cities experimenting with a guarenteed income. we shall see how it plays out. But this user is right, there are many economic systems out there that we haven't given a chance, it's far past time for captialism to go. It had it's shot and failed.

You'd have to remove user for that.

Bad Idea.

Read the thread and look at the posts by dindu sympathizers, dipshit
Let's play a game called "count the strawmen"

Timbuktu in the middle ages preserved all of europes knowledge that it was burning with witch huntings. It was the worlds formost univeristy at the time

>garunteed income
>a new system
You stupid... what the fuck do you think that is?

Do you go to a place that mainly treats Lung Cancer and tell them to focus on other cancers?
It's a movement that's regarding what's going on to a particular group of people.

>Get branded a "Dindu sympathizer"
So are you telling me that most road rage incidents aren't crazy fucking white people and that poor Hispanic people don't take the bus (and the young ones are driving irresponsibly while blasting their shitty reggaeton)?

Are you going to sit there and lie to me?

kill all the blacks pulled over for a ticket guess what there's still crime on the streets

Well at least your analogy wasn't a food analogy.

Most road rage incidents are blacks, m8.

Tumblr isn't a political party, it's nuLivejournal. Cred Forums is the only place that tries to legitimize it as some pundit.

+1 strawman

>their shitty reggaeton
I apologize in the name of the entire region for that.

Again, how does mean anyone is stupid? Not everyone is saying "blacks should get away with crime" they are saying that blacks shouldn't get killed for the crimes they may or may not have committed. That's not stupid just because they disagree with you.

Do people normally use food analogies?

>If I put on my ideological blinders, all those posts look fine and well-reasoned to me
I take it back. you are stupid

No but mad people over at tumblr, Trump campaign and Cred Forums does it all the time

You've yet to prove how i'm stupid by disagreeing with you. Now you're just saying "Lol stupid" But nice try anyway.

Thread is slowing down so What did we learn here today?

I learned that this concept is hot and I'm gonna look for some porn on it.

>be latino
>in a town that's got a lot of latinos
It is the same fucking beat and it drives me up the wall

Well that aside, did my analogy help you understand a bit more?

That wasn't me. Here's how I use it.

Do the Lung cancer people acknowledge that all cancer is awful? That everyone afflicted by every form of cancer is a victim and it's not just lung cancer that have it bad?

Because if not they should.

It may not be your area of expertise but it shows to other people that you care about the overall problem and not just a group affected by that problem.

Also comparing Cops to cancer is a little silly.

I learned the mods will selectively delete posts and give you warnings for expressing your opinions in an already off topic thread if they are in it.

That and autosage is not understood or used properaly by new staff.

No because niggers aren't people and their problems are thier own.

Pay up recreations by all means though.

Lets add some more gasoline to this garbage fire of a thread.
youtu.be/VKcw35_saLY

That other user was making it seem like those of BLM don't think all lives matter which isn't true. They are plenty of them that do, but again their main issue that they think black lives should matter as well when it comes to governmental issues because to them it seems as if they don't.

I compared the two simply because that other user implied that since they don't protest that all lives matter, that they think other lives don't. To me it's like assuming those who treat one form of cancer don't think the other forms are bad as well.

>which isn't true
They show a really poor job of it when they demand others burn down suburbs.

Not everyone is like them. The whole "bad apple" analogy and all.

>when it comes to governmental issues because to them it seems as if they don't.
Which is why there are all those government programs designed from the ground up to give advantages to black people, because the government is out to get them

it's not capitalism or communism

They never denounce them either.

>redistribution of wealth is not socialism
If your solution is another flavor of socialism fuck off.

I think you meant me in which case No I'm not really implying that

But when you call yourself Black Lives Matter it certainly invites actual opinions like that.

The movement should be more clear, imo.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that to them it seems that way, whether what you said is true or not is purely speculation

That's fair. I've only met a few that's actually denounced them but nowhere near enough.

It does invite those opinions but i don't know how they can be much clearer. They could be the All Lives Matter movement but in the case of whats going on it has been mainly affected blacks. Not sure exactly how they should be more clear.

>all redistubution of wealth is socialism
why don't you open a book a day in your life

Put an explanation of the name on all social media handles and official sites

I saw that deleted post.

I'm not actually advocating for Mexican/Puerto Rican deaths ya stupid mod I'm just surprised it hasn't happened.

Well if it seems that way to them it's because they are deliberately stupid and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone who is not also stupid

>"I remind them of Obama"

What did he mean by this?

Trump supporters don't assault people, news at 10. Suprised there has entered been a false flag though. You'd think after the Chicago and San Francisco riots people would get riled enough to hurt others.

Guess it's the left projecting again.

The line before that is some double entendre about being black and white so I assume he's mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWLoHH7mU4

Does Obama exist in the MCU?

Black community won't stop the violent tendencies until they are no longer segregated.
Society don't want mingeled because of the violent tendencies. Hence they are segregated.

Afro Americans needs to be fathers and responsible parents to raise proper children.
The weakness of moral, the hood, and prolific number of children they conceive means they don't want to be parents.

There is a bunch of shit like these. Whiter trash has some of the same issues, but they don't get suspected on skin color alone

>say that I'm black
>somehow I'm a strawman

What's blm about on paper? Because the only interaction I have with them is seeing them is every other week one name or another will come up about some guy getting shot at by the police but then it always turns out the guy was like shooting at the place or something.

I've looked up why they don't, africa is fight or flight your more likely to just get injured feeding the damn things.

Not impossible in theory but it would take decades of selective breeding and careful watching and planning to picking the best to being also the best at training.

SO in conclusion blacks are just lazy and stupid to do the job themselves and we have no real profit to do this ourselves when we have a capable horse.

Re posting what I put in the other thread.
>I was surprised by how they handled the obligatory blm/hands up don't shoot references.
I was expecting full on race baiting "cops hate blacks because racism, it's the man keeping us down, we dindu nuffin, check your privilege" rhetoric that permeates modern political discourse so profusely lately to be ham handedly injected throughout the series, I didn't want it but I expected and dreaded it.
But the show didn't sink to that obvious low, instead it displayed genuine reasons for the problems in inner cities, (lack of jobs, father figures for kids, militarization of the police in the wake of the war on terror, criminals preying on the community, the war on drugs and lack of community cooperation) and in fact the only characters that race bait are the villains specifically for the purpose of manipulating voters and perpetuating victim mentality to fund their own goals which is so on the nose it's fucking incredible this is the same marvel that makes shit like hellcat and unbeatable squirrel girl.

Most people don't denounce it because most people are pretty complacent

Pretty frustrating desu

You'd be Surprised how many hispanons use that same to lamp shade over there own issues. It reminds me of that Chris Rock bit about niggas having lower expectations than other black people.
>at least we work
You're supposed to. You want a cookie?