Ideas, GO!

Ideas, GO!

Remember, there are no stupid ones. Only stupid people that post them.

bring back wolverine

A superhero comic (not in marvel or dc) that follows a character with street-level superpowers (think Luke Cage or Daredevil) that's a police detective. The character has to follow all the procedures and red tape, while all the other cities superheroes act as vigilantes. These superheroes criticize the main character for being ineffective in comparison to them, but the MC insists on doing things the right way.

The book would explore the merits of these viewpoints, as well as explore the moral complexities of trying to simultaneously represent the badge and the larger concept of justice.

booooooooooooooooooooooooring, change the detective for a sentient robot and now we are talking.

Since writers can't write genius characters well, we should get rid of all the "genius is my only characterization" characters.

Barry Allen (both in the comics and the tv show) should start laying down Flash Facts again. It's a great character quirk that establishes Barry as a dork who likes telling his villains neat science facts.

hey fugg off, it's a undone reversal of the million versions of "Police Officer X doesn't like MC because he's a VIGILANTE WHO DOESN'T ABIDE BY THE LAW"

bah!

A superman that does not have clarks level of control over his powers who needs to use small amounts of kryponite to intereact with humans meaningfully. Kryptonite would still be his weakness it would just be a psychological dependency.

I've always wanted to write a story about cops in the Marvel universe. Mostly normal human cops, but also a few mutants or inhumans who couldn't cut it as C-listers

There have to be some crooks with powers that don't bother with the whole 'massive heists and world domination' thing, and I'd like to see how the cops would deal with, say, a petty thief with Kitty Pryde's powers without calling on SHIELD or the Avengers

An X-Men storyline where it's revealed that all this time the entire world has been under threat from a thought parasite, a kind of living idea that eats away at the minds and souls of human beings, and the only one stopping it from destroying humanity, all this time, has been Charles Xavier. It would be retconned that this is why he occasionally wipes people's minds and has secret plots, it's all been in the service of the greater good.

Because I'm so fucking tired of Xavier being an asshole. It's not cool any more, it's edgy and trite and I want it to go away, so this would handwave it.

Vampire Gangsters

He's a Crusader... but he's Muslim!

>An X-Men storyline where it's revealed that all this time the entire world has been under threat from a thought parasite

Grant Morrison beat you to it ages ago.

A comic about two or three people, all sharing a single superhero alias ans costume. Sharing an identity would allow each of them to better maintain a secret identity and allow them to act as support for the others.

The comic would focus on how each of them approaches problems differently. Perhaps each of them has unique skills they bring to the identity. The fun part would be seeing how each of them has unique relationships with their rouges, yet the villains are unaware they're talking to separate people. Like one of the MCs has a Batman-Catwoman relationship with one of their villains, but another is completely disgusted by that villain. Hijinks,etc.

An Earth-3 comic where Ultraman juggles being the worlds most famous supervillain and mild mannered heroin smuggler- Clark Kent.
Maybe have flashbacks to his life as an inner city orphan.
Do you mean 1930s tommy gun toting gangsters or modern hip-hop gangsters?

A comic or cartoon about cute little animals going on adventures and getting mercilessly slaughtered in the process

Happy Tree Friends happened like 10 years ago mate.

Uh, Adam Sandler gets, like, a million dollars, but...he has to become a boxer...

Jimmy Dragon Tail the Animated Series!

That was played for laughs, and was masquerading as a toddler's show.

I want dramatic, bloody battles. Think Redwall meets Watership Down.

I want feedback on this as once I find an artist I want to make it into a legit comic.

Anyway. A god like entity creates 6 super powered individuals. 3 who have been positively affected by the law and three who have been adversely affected. There powers work on the stipulation that they obey the la of the lands they currently reside, meaning their powers will dissipate if they attempted to use these powers for war or conquest. The heroes initially for an justice league equivalent dedicated to upholding order in America. however when a bill that allows these super heroes to become judge jury and executioner passes into law these heroes tear each other apart over just how they think the law should function.

Too convoluted a set-up for my taste. I get what you want the characters to argue about, but I have to imagine there's a simpler way to get to that conflict.

The organized Italian kind

Like Sopranos with Vampires

Well, there are the vampire gangsters in Top Ten.

We get a can of raid, zap it with son Pym particles so that it grows to enormous proportions and then we spray it's contents through a portal to the negative zone.

Well, it's not quite as grisly as you are looking for but if you haven't, you should watch the Animals of Farthing Woods.

It had a fairly significant death count for a childrens cartoon.

Noir comic on a alien bounty hunter based in Knowwhere. It's not gonna have any dialogue just pure kino

Put Sam Alexander and Evan Sabahnur together. Cute boys deserve to be with each other.

Kill Anilingus*

Nick Fury Sr. pet dog going on galactic adventures that Fury is unaware of. She also has pink sweaters Fury knits for her on his spare time. Last person to make fun of him for it ended up in a hospital.

A superhero comic one off following a new super hero who finds himself introduced and swept up into a super hero team such as avengers and is generally put off by the behind the scenes infighting, bitching, incompetence and general elite cliqueiness of it all.

Make Miles a villain.