THE FLASH

Season 3 begins next tuesday. What are your expectations?

It begins this Tuesday.

Cred Forums doesn't appear to be very hyped for it even though they're doing everything they frequently ask the show to do.

Particularly, I'm pretty hyped, they sound like they're investing in what works and fixing what fell short, but even so I'm expecting controversy over Flashpoint not being like the comics.

Reasonably hyped.

>Mini-acrds
>Rogues
>Killer Frost
>No relationship drama
>Jesse Quick

Seems awesome so far.

>No relationship drama

come on senpai

What are they going to fix?

Is Iris going to be an actual reporter and not just a Flash fan/Lois Lane rip off?

Will they actually fix the Rouges and make Captain Cold an actual villain who wants to steal shit and kill flash and get rid of the Cisco/Cold's sister relationship?

Will they get rid of the Barry and Iris relationship as they've fucked it up to badly to repair?

Get rid of Barry's father?

Will Prof Zoom believe himself to be the flash?

No more speedster Villians?

we're going full flashpoint right? I honestly forgot the show even premiered this tuesday

As well as make the costume actually Scarlett rather Burgendy?

It's only going to last the one episode, I think.

It seems that Supergirl will merge into the universe at the end, and the other Arrowverse shows will feel some of the effects, too (hence why Flash premieres first, rather than Supergirl).

>No more speedster Villians?
I heard we're actually getting 3 speedster villains this season

>2012
>Arrow premieres
>grounded realistic Nolan-inspired adaptation
>fast forward to today
>pic related is reality

Would you have believed this?

>boring dark knight ripoff becomes more like a comic book

all I ever wanted and dreamed of

It's better this way. Also tv Green Arrow is such a bummber. I haven't watched much flash but he comes of as a knock off Bruce Wayne rather than Ollie Queen, dude is no fun allowed personafied.

I hope one day they go full hog and he grows a goatee and starts being more care free in personality.

For Barry to go FAST.

At least not on the Barry/Iris end. They confirmed she'll be the only one not giving shit about Flashpoint once it becomes public knowledge and be supportive of him throughout. There was already zero drama between them in season 2.

If anything Wally and Jesse might take over as the resident angsty romance.

p-patty...

Please come back, BP. You abandoned the talkback threads last season.

Who else only hyped for crossovers?

Will the musical be any good?

Honestly, jukebox musical is a better call than original songs.

>tfw no threesome

Where's Felicity?

Not happening sadly.

>β€œIt is kind of over four nights,” Berlanti said of the three-show crossover. β€œ[Supergirl is] in a whole other universe so they have to go retrieve her.”

>Based Manustroke is back
Episode 100 is going to be lit.

At this point they need to go full tilt with Barry's dad honest and true being Jay Garrick, who moved to Earth 1 for pussy and married Barry's mom/had him as his kid and changed his entire identity to fit in with his new life as a normie.

They could have done that in season two, as far Barry finding this out and going on a search for his dad and ultimately finding him on Earth 2 and getting him out of retirement so they could kick ass together, father and son-style.

As it stands though, they should just fucking use Flashpoint to re-white the West family save for Joe, who survives the re-whitening but now is a complete shithead towards Barry ruining his life by erasing everyone he loves from existence, ala how Barry fucked up everyone's lives in the New 52

Deathstroke has a cameo, but we don't even know if it's Manu Bennett.

And it probably isn't.

Never become a writer.

Garrick's outfit is literally just a long sleeves shirt and pants. Why do they have to make it unnecessarily complex and why is the CW obsessed with leather?

I don't know if I'll have the time to make webms, let alone make the talkback threads. But I'll try to make it every week

To be fair, that would have been much better than we got in S2 as far as the god-awful writing with ZERO planning/making shit up as we went garbage S2 of Flash we got; what with them having Teddy Sears play Jay Garrick for the first half of the season until they changed their mind and suddnly decided he would be Zoom because SOMEONE decided to have JWS play Jay

Leather is affordable and photographs well.

Teddy Sears's Jay was always going to be Zoom, pal. They were dropping hints as early as episode 4.

that's a weird looking casual shirt.

Manu commented on the tweets so its most likely him. He would probably flip shit if they tried to fuck him over like that.

He doesn't really own the character. Especially in what will be a cameo.

But I hope it's him.

I bet you he runs fast. A lot.

none so far .... I just hope it's not worse than season 2.