Rebels 3.03 "The Antilles Extraction"

>Rebels Recon #3.01: Inside "Steps Into Shadow"
youtu.be/xtgm8dAq2bU

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Zi6AEHfL5WYjczZThlUU8xSmM/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Zi6AEHfL5WbnNjTkRZdHpyOGM/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXf--t6oZE
youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
rottentomatoes.com/m/thx_1138/#top-critics-numbers
mega.nz/#!8ZEGURpK!P3ytwHXcBqgBsiujmm1pszJsOgyZzS-OL7tPzQE0r3M
lorna-ka.tumblr.com/post/151215360398/atalante-underwood-lorna-ka-fandom-asked-for
youtube.com/watch?v=wpCiLBdTYm0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-BHD
youtu.be/DCmsvAX_N_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Prequels were bad movies

>>A year after the events of ROTS.
Ah, good, but do you know where? 1313? Some blackwater in the Outer Rim? Multiple planets?

ITT We visualize characters from the books.
Me personally, I see young Temmin "Snap" Wexley looking like Smash Mouth

Bad as in 'pure bad' or bad as in 'compared to the OT'

Fill in the blanks here, because I've seen my share of shitty movies and still enjoyed the fuck out of some of them.

>another Bendu OP
You bring great shame to us

bad as in a genuinely bad movie

Stop taking the bait

>he lives

It was months after I read Aftermath that I realized Snap and Temmen were the same character.

STREAM NOW

It's that time of the week, so that means the newest Rebels Episode + Recon will be streamed today.

Trust your instincts.

Are they still waiting until Monday to do the actual episode guide?

>he lives

So it seems.

>that feel when I only watch the downloads and don't give them any ratings

>Three weeks in a row, I'll be missing new Rebels

Shit sux.

But there's only been two episodes.

At least you aren't on season 3 of clone wars

So I only just saw that the new season started.

Daaaamn, boys. Ezra got a major upgrade in every department.
Using the Force to take over the mind of a trooper and have him commit suicide? Holy shit 10/10 not even 10 minutes into the first episode.

Had to miss it last week because of a construction project. Having to miss it this week because of a formal event. And I'm going to miss it next week because a trip to a damn sporting event

I'm beginning to think it's deceptive when the Bend says he's "in the middle." I think it just about a different kind of balance. The Jedi care about maintaining the balance of the Force, but Bendu seems focused on the balance within individuals.

The novel takes place over multiple planets far away from the Inner Core. Where exactly, I'm too fucking lazy to look in the book. I'm just gonna try to remember what I recall without actually having to take the effort to browse the book 'cause I read it weeks ago and frankly the novel didn't impress me. So go ahead and ask anything else if you're curious and I'll see if I can answer it.

If I had to grade it on a scale of good (Lords of the Sith) to bad (Aftermath), it'd be better than Aftermath but that doesn't require much.

Also to prove I'm not bullshitting, a picture. Not pictured: all the rest of the stupid Star Wars bullshit I've acquired over the years.

I doubted they were the same person initially, then 5 seconds on the wook proved otherwise

It's nice that they pulled through with Ezra going further towards the dark side and following through with Mauls teachings.
Kanans new look isn't bad either. Should get rid of the eye plate, in my opinion, but the beard works.

So is the book what I thought it was? Is it basically Ahsoka fighting in her last Clone Wars battle, surviving Order 66, then eventually joining the Rebellion?

>20 minutes into the first episode.
>Thrawn shows up.
Rebels gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

So what's the overall consensus on the new season here on Cred Forums?

Its good

Not enough Ezra going dark side so far, however
>HE LIVES

I like it.

Pretty good start, hope they maintain it
Looking forward to more Thrawn, and the Mandos

it's too bad it's all but resolved at the end of the episode, and completely resolved at the end of the second one.

it's been two episodes, anyone that says they have an opinion on the season is being an idiot.

that being said, nothing important has happened yet.

For the record, there's a few flashbacks in the novel. One of them is set during what would've been that whole Mandalorian arc we've heard about and I think I recall one being set shortly after. But if you were expecting something like, "FUCK YEA, WE'RE GETTING THAT WHOLE BATTLE AND EVERYTHING!" then you're going to be disappointed.

I'm sure they're saving that for something like a comic book or something.

To summarize the plot: Ahsoka tries to live the quiet life a year after Order 66. It doesn't take. She gets caught up in Imperial bullshit and then ends up teaming up with Bail Organa later. She fights a new Inquisitor, from the same species as the Grand Inquisitor if I remember correctly. Also the Grand Inquisitor makes a cameo at the end.

Also unless she ends up upgrading her lightsabers later, she totally doesn't find them in some old temple or some shit that I recall someone mentioning somewhere. These lightsabers she built.

>watch TIE Fighter animation
Why wouldn't we have gotten something that was this good, instead of the Rebels shit?

I feel like their moving through all these things too quickly. The holocron, the Bendu, Maul coming back, >He lives! I can only surmise they getting all this out of the way now because shit's really going to go down later in the season.

So she doesn't get it with anybody then? Good.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Keep thinking that, user.
Hold onto that hope for as long as you can, let its memory warm you in the dark days to come.

Because TIE fighter pilots aren't that competent. TIE fighters in general are pretty crappy fighters when it comes to design. And I love the OT.

It certainly feels like they're at least trying to pull out all the stops for this season.

I just hope they can keep that up. Nothing against a few slower episodes or even arcs, but if they start it strong they have to end it good and not screw it up in the meantime.

Fucking hell, I started peeping at Darth Maul and Ezra together preview on YT and I need this. I exited out and I need this episode to fucking play.

FUCKING AIR ALREADY.

>season 3 is already out
God I'm fucking late.

See
Get in right now

Dark things are on the horizon, user. Search your feelings, you will know it to be true.

Alternatively, crush that hope, drive it from your body and steel yourself. Turn your mind and body into a fortress through which no despair may penetrate.

It would literally be impossible for the Empire to function if all of it's pilots were completely incompetent.

Get out of here, furfag

I think they might of blown their load a little early. To be fair, it's only been 2 episode and although I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, the pessimist in me refuses to see it that way.

I don't think the load is blown yet, this is just rapid set up for shit later. Now, if that shit later either wasn't worth the rapid set up then we might have a problem

So do I have enough time to watch Episode 2 before you guys stream the new one?

>I think they might of blown their load a little early.
Nothing's fucking happened though.

there are only two episodes.

You're late, we're streaming it right now.

Oh ya: Two things I didn't like. I didn't care for the fact that the structure, for lack of a better word right now because I'm fucking tired, of the Inquisitors are basically the same as they are during the era of Rebels. By that I mean... the whole goddamn INSERTNUMBER Brother and Sister here shit. Frankly I don't like that naming scheme and I was sorta hoping that we would've eventually been shown an earlier incarnation of the Inquisitors that had them going by their actual names like back in Legends.

High Inquisitor InsertNameHere sounds so much better than Sixth Brother.

Also her new lightsaber crystals? Came from the Sixth Brother. Does anyone remember that dumbass lightsaber crystal purging shit that happened in that one novel that starred Jaden Korr from Legends? Yeah, that happens here basically. She gets the crystals from the wrecked Inquisitor lightsaber, does her little Force ritual to build her lightsaber and then bang the lightsaber turns on and the blade is white.

Congratulations hero, you culturally enriched this thread. Everyone will love you now.

Dang. Guess I'll have to wait until some streaming-site has it then.

We stream the episode multiple times, you can still come in to watch.

It's on Kisscartoon, but just to make your life easier, here you go user;

>Season 3 Premier:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Zi6AEHfL5WYjczZThlUU8xSmM/view?usp=sharing

>Season 3 NEW Episode:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Zi6AEHfL5WbnNjTkRZdHpyOGM/view?usp=sharing

These links should work, have fun!

Wait, one year into the Empire and they already have Inquisitors? And they already have /ss/ and useless bro AKA Fifth Brother into their ranks, which seems too damn early. You would think they would've had Vader hunt the Jedi during the first years of the Empire like in the EU.

Thanks, mate. Much appreciated!

They rely on numbers, not skill. Makes sense because TIEs are all about flying towards a dogfight with its atrocious cockpit design that handicaps pilots from looking left and right.

So who is he lives?

Obi-Wan or Savage? Because we already know he's aware of Sidious and Vader.

Also what do you think Ezra saw? Luke or something else entirely?

You mah wookie

It's clearly Almec, Maul's one true love

They said that Inquisitors are basically Jedi that gave up and decided to join the Empire. The Grand Inquisitor was one of the guardians of the Jedi temple. I think it's likely that Barris' bombing of the temple made tons of Jedi rethink their commitment to the order. Not to mention that some Jedi out there had to have believed Palpatine when he said that the Jedi tried to take over the Republic. Combine those with the ones who could barely be called Jedi because instead of working with any semblance of morality they're just fancy security guards like the Grand Inquisitor was and you get a good handful of Inquisitors immediately after Order 66.

>Once a secret is known, it can not be unknown.
Those are pretty heave arc-words, if they dare to play with them.

Let's see where they go with it.

They both saw Vader. Maul saw Anakin, realizing he was Vader and seeing Vader kill Obi-Wan. Ezra saw Vader, realizing that he'd be the key to destroying the Sith by throwing the Emperor into the Death Star.

>he lives

looks like a failed attempt at a wave

Its interesting, because what does that mean in regards to The Son and The Father? Anakin learned he would become Vader, its a secret now known. The Father clearly erased their memories, so maybe he might come back into the fold in Rebels.

RECON IS UP
PABBY IS HERE
ANDI IS CUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=UiXf--t6oZE
>Rebels Recon #3.02: Inside "The Holocrons of Fate" | Star Wars Rebels

He Lives

Pretty sure Obi-wan isnt dead yet unless Maul saw into the future. Rebels is pretty close to ANH but not the same time yet.

Just to remind everyone: in the old Legends, the Inquisitors were formed shortly after ROTS. Like weeks or months. That, I have no problem with. It's a good idea.

I do have a problem with them being lazy and just copy/pasting the Rebels-era incarnation of them a year after the events of ROTS. This could've been a good opportunity to show them as a growing and evolving organization. Welp, guess we can forget that!

Also, just because this asshole is named Sixth Brother doesn't mean that those other two assholes are around. For all we know, the whole INSERTNUMBERHERE Brother and Sister positions are legacy roles. As in, once one dies another takes the spot and name. Hell, there could be a limited amount of them operating at any time. Like 12 or 13. Which wouldn't surprise me if it's around that amount 'cause it'd fit right in with them mining unused Lucas ideas.

Does anyone remember when Darth Vader was supposed to have been the 13th (or whatever) Dark Lord of the Sith? Yeah, that idea made it as far as the early 90's. Look at the cover of Tales of the Jedi #1. All of those lightsabers behind Ulic Qel-Droma? Was supposed to be the previous Dark Lords before him.

In case you're wondering where that shit came from (the Vader/Dark Lords), Tom Veitch interviews from back in the day when he discussed talking ancient SW history with George Lucas.

Obi-Wan. Keep in mind that they were both seeing the same thing. Ezra saw twin suns (Tatooine) and then Maul said 'He lives!'.

The two shots arent one after another in the film, those are different sections of the crowd

Bendu did say you can see all sorts of things.

Suppose you can see a lot of things too when you are high on the force

Maul pretty clearly saw Dooku's head crawling around on some robotic spider legs he made for himself after his head fell down a trash shute.

Ezra saw Leia/Luke

They're harvesting Midi-chlorians from clone babies and pumping it into the air or something!

I think he said Twilight Sons/Suns

Don't bring old arguments into a new thread

Shitpost.

>Rebels Recon doesn't address "he lives"

So like Luke, are they never going to explain Ezra's green saber?

Kill yourself, fur fag.

Leia was never on Tatooine, so he couldn't have seen her. She also had nothing to do with the "destruction of the Sith" which Ezra wants. It's all Luke.

So... when Maul gets inevitably screwed over once more, do you think whoever made those Poor Little Sith Lord edits will come back?

Nah, 99.5% sure it was
>Twin Suns
He should have said 'Binary Suns' with youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8 as the bgm. But that would have been too obvious, I guess.

Something else I just remembered from the book: The Sixth Asshole was introduced doing what Inquisitors are supposed to be doing: looking for little children to molest... I mean... tracking down young Force Sensitives.

Even as far back as then, that was already one of their main assignments.

Why would they need to explain it? It's a new lightsaber and it's green.

They're both Twins, and if it wasn't for Leia, then Luke never would have went off with Obi-Wan and dealt with the Rebellion, which ultimately led to Darth Vader. In fact, if it wasn't for the Rogue One crew that never would have happened either, which was thanks to Mon Mothma, which was thanks to Bail Organa, which was thanks to Palpatine.

Palpatine is the real way to destroy the Sith. Complacency and blindness once the goal was achieved.

Captions answer that question for you.

I'm here pretty often, may do Poor Little Sith Lord 4 if we get a situation that's good enough- I thought about doing one for Kanan knocking Maul off the temple but I decided I'd wait until he gets humiliated even worse

There was a 3?

Wait, there was a third one?

I only ever saw the ones with Hondo's gang and with Sidious after the Mandalore beat down.

Was there one based on Son of Dathomir?

>didn't like the prequels
>didn't like TCW
>thought TFA was okay
>not interested in the comics
>not liking Rebels
>still watching it and coming to /swco/ because it's Star Wars and I desperately want it to be good and be interesting to me again.

First real pic of Darth Vader's costume in Rogue One

Yeah. I finished it a while ago but didn't realize I had never posted it and finally did a few months ago.

shitpost on Cred Forums then

>double penetrated
HA

>General Grease-Up

>he lives
Maul realized Grievous is still alive and he's off to avenge his mommy! MY DAD WORKS AT THE DISNEY STORE AND HE CONFIRMED THIS! SCREENCAP THIS POST!

that's not a very good cosplay, the outfit is all wrong.

Am I the only one who greatly enjoys it whenever Jedi and Sith interact without instantly trying to murder each other?

Every word, calculated. Every move, planned three steps in advance.
Absolute disgust for everything the other stands for, and yet still always the small hope that they can convince the other because there is that underlying mutual respect. The knowledge that the other is one of the very very very few in the whole galaxy who not only feel what you feel, experience the world like you do, no they are the only ones who can ever be your equal, both in a physical fight and the whole metaphysical subsection of living in synch with the Force.

Are you the one who did the Maul rubik's cube and Two Gay Dads edits last thread?

>Darth Tear-Anus

I did this one, but another user did My Two Dads

so nothing to do with this episode, huh?

Dicks out for Bendu

Who lives?

Bendu will BEND U

Pretty much, yeah.

It's what I loved about some of the later parts of the EU, a few years back.
When Jedi and Sith were actually forced to work together from time to time.

Pablo was reading Wicket Goes Fishing.
What does it mean?!

He lives

Aresko

>Canan finds a wise being of the Force
>doesn't go see him everyday to learn
>treats him like a part of the background
So we all agree that Canan is a dummy right?
Bendu seems even greater than Yoda.

If Maul wanted Kanan to die, why didn't he just Lightsaber him?

When have you ever seen a Jedi do anything smart, ever?

Because Maul is an idiot and a failure, it's canon.

I'm still suprised he actually managed to kill my waifu. I kind of expected him to miss his lightsaber throw.

Maul has proven time and again that he's a fuckup. Also, did Maul not notice Kanan not only survived but freed the crew?

Obi-Wan

some of you fuckers are dense

>Twin Suns

Come to think of it, the only Jedi with his head partially out of his ass was Windu.
And he was all "Use your anger" and shit.

I wish that the canon was more "Both the Jedi and Sith are wrong in their extremes" instead of the Jedi being pure Jesus people

>Also, did Maul not notice Kanan not only survived but freed the crew?
I think he was too focused on the holocron light, and then after that explosion he just fucked off

What makes you think Tatooine is the only planet orbiting a binary star?

user, we know the Jedi are wrong, their hubris contributed to their downfall during the Clone Wars.

The Jedi having gotten a lot of things wrong and being too rigid in their way of thinking is a pretty central part of the prequels, though.

When dose she deep throat the saber?

Did you forget about "Hope"?

What makes you think it's not Tatooine?

>and then after that explosion he just fucked off
I want to imagine that he got so excited about what he saw that he couldn't wait to go... and he's halfway across the system before he realizes he doesn't know where to go

What makes you think the key to destroying the Sith is on another planet? We already know that it's Luke who plays a heavy part in destroying the Sith once and for all. This isn't a matter of "who know what it could be!" It's playing off what we already know happens in the future of the timeline.

True, but in the OT and the new series, the Jedi are held up to be great examples of righteousness.
I hope in VIII Luke explicitly says "The Jedi are dumb, I walk in between" or something"

>Hope
>Twin Suns
>He Lives
WHAT COULD IT MEAN GUYS?!

>Kenobi is alive... TWIN SUNS? Yes, I will find you!
>wait, there's a lot of systems with twin suns... fuck, I need to go find Ezra again and have us combine the holocrons again...
>I know, I still have his crew, I can- wait, fuck, nevermind
>But I still have the Jedi holocron I took from Kanan's quarters, if they want it back they'll- FUCK NEVERMIND

user, the way of the Jedi was not wrong.

It was the complacency that they showed in the Clone Wars era that lead to their downfall. They refused to accept they had any darkness and to suppress it rather than accept it.

The OT has Luke proving Obi-Wan and Yoda wrong, though, so the Jedi being infallible and always having the answers was already defied as early as ROTJ.

Well too fucking bad.
In Lucas' Star Wars "Balance" means everything is good all the time and there is no bad ever.

>Those TIE interceptors, that expert ruthless pilot

Okay, place your bets on whether that's Soontir or not.

I think we all know what it means

Unfortunately no, and I've really tried to.

>True, but in the OT
You mean the part in the trilogy where Luke tells Obi-Wan and Yoda their wrong, and proves them wrong?

But in the same movie Luke says "I am a Jedi Knight, like my father before me", right as he wins

Good can't exist without bad tho

>They refused to accept they had any darkness and to suppress it rather than accept it.
That's literally the Jedi way.
Suppression.
Denial.

They're like Vulcans who are also encouraged to stab people with disco swords.

To that Lucas says "fuck you"

Luke means what the Jedi should have been, not what they had become.

You know this too.

Them being wrong doesn't mean everything about the Jedi is wrong, or that the entire concept of being a Jedi Knight is something to be loathed

>not what they had become.
you mean what they'd always been

>people still putting out the thought that lucas said the dark side was cancer

The Jedi Code is literally "Feeling things about specific people is evil".
It's always been repressive as shit

Oh wow, I'm glad I brought this up.

The point of Star Wars after all six movies was that the Jedi order fell because of their outdated philosophies. Among them, romance being forbidden, which becomes their downfall when Anakin is forced to turn to Palpatine with his fear of Padme's death after Palps manipulates him into not trusting the Jedi.
The Jedi essentially kill themselves by being afraid of what they perceive as the dark side.

Before we get to how my final point, lets notice a moment of pottery.
-in episode 2 we see the (arguably) original divergent point in Anakin's life where he starts down the path that leads to destruction.
It's when he disobey's the council by going back to Tattooine to save an attachment, in this case his mother. This leads to him slaughtering the Sandpeople. Rage.
Now we come to Luke.
In episode 5, Luke makes the same choice as Anakin, he betrays the council (Yoda and Obi) to go rescue his own attachments, in this case Han and Leia.
But the difference is that he hadn't been poisoned by the Jedi's sterile lifestyle.
Yoda says
>if you leave now help them you could, but you would destroy all that you have worked for

Now notice when we start the final film, Return of The Jedi, Luke is wearing black.
He has married light and dark.
He has attachments, and he is not torn between them and the order because their is no order. Luke is a new breed of Jedi.
He's a Jedi as they should have been.
Under Luke's philosophy, Anakin would not have been driven insane with fear and guilt.

Star Wars is the story of the Jedi finding redemption.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
>hi i'm JJ abrams

>Luke and his entire order got rekt by a little Anakin 2.0 kid offsscreen in between movies and Luke ran and hid on a rock in the ass end of nowhere just because we need him to be the hermit Obi Wan character because money even though it ruins Luke, and it ruins Star Wars.

*post post ironic mic drop*

Not loathed but pitied.

I just think it's be great for the canon for Luke to say "The old Jedi were wrong. Negative emotions are ok to feel so long as they don't consume you".

Teaching someone that feeling anger makes you bad is how you get Kylo "It's not a phase" Ren

>>if you leave now help them you could, but you would destroy all that you have worked for
>mfw this is actually true now since if Luke didn't save Han and Leia Kylo wouldn't have existed to destroy the new Jedi

There are two canonical versions of the code.

There's the retarded version, which you mention, and the original version.

Instead of "there is no X, there is Y", the original code is "X, yet Y." Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Death, yet the Force.

You're reading way too far into Lucas' intentions for RotJ and the prequels

Don't get me wrong, I love the RotJ showdown between Luke and Vader/Palps, but it's still a light versus dark.
Him revealing his white undershirt isn't saying "I'm both light and dark" it's saying "Ha, you thought Luke was considering Emp's offer? Nah, he was light all the time".

The white/black dichotomy is a reaffirmation of the light side supremacy.

This is a star wars general, not a Rebels general.

This Before VII existed, the EU ran with the 'Luke made a new better Jedi-Order because relationships make the Light stronger not weaker' thing.
With all the consequences.

The lesson is that no choice is right and no matter what you do, someone fucks the galaxy over sooner or later.

>Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection

this is a cartoon and comic focused star wars general

Isn't the "X, yet Y" thing only from the Canan backstory comic?

Granted, it's so much better than the old Code, but it's still really new and not widely adopted as canon.

No, because that's fanfiction by definition.
At the end of the creator involved six movie cycle, Yoda was WRONG.

Don't kid yourself

>the faces Hera, Sabine and Zeb made as they realized they were about to die

JUST

It's actually much older than that - it goes back to the Tales of the Jedi comics from Legends, set in the milennium prior to Knights of the Old Republic.

Even in canon, it's meant to be the older version of the code that they still teach to younglings.

Wait, did George Lucas write and direct Empire too?

Why is it canon and not fan fiction?

All all Filoni Fans as autistic as you guys?

Almost finished season 2 of Rebels. That female Inquisitor is a total cutie. I hope she gets a redemption arc, her crush on Ezra is cute.

Has it ever shown up in alpha canon?

It's kind of funny, the first two also have that on them and they were made from a time before Darth Maul was owned by Disney.

:(

>story by: George Lucas

pls stop b8ing

>All all Filoni Fans as autistic as you guys?
At least we can compose sentences user.

George wrote the general idea of Episode 7 (someone seeking out Luke Skywalker after his Jedi Order was destroyed by the child of Han and Leia while an Imperial remnant tries to stop them).

F

I encourage you to brush up on your grammar. It's important if you wish to pass the first test.

By alpha canon you mean Disney canon? Yes, it's used directly in the Kanan comics.

>imperial remnant
>REMNANT
>enough resources to abduct children, outfit an entire army, have multiple warships and remodel an entire planet into a giant Death Star

What the hell?
Completely wrong.

t. liar on the kike dime

I'm so goddamn disappointed to hear the Ahsoka novel sucks. This actually ruined my whole night.

That's literally as important as George's credit in VII.

A remnant of total domination of a whole galaxy is still a lot

Why?

Should I be worried? Please tell me she'll be fine.

I see Cred Forums is here after the premiere

>all the talk of the Jedi code
>"It is against the code"
>"If you'd follow the code you would be a master"
>blah blah blah
>look it up

>There is no emotion, there is peace.
>There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
>There is no passion, there is serenity.
>There is no chaos, there is harmony.
>There is no death, there is the Force.

This is the Jedi Code that everyone's always talking about? Where's the bit that says you can't have any attachments? Where's the bit that says you need to be two years old to be trained? What part of it did Qui-Gon not follow that he couldn't be a master?

No completely right. The only things that were added were the explicit pottery with ANH, new names for the characters, BB-8, new planets, Kylo Ren being the main villain and emulating Vader, and Starkiller Base. Look up the original concept art for Episode 7 that was made under George, it was going with this story.

Where Did you hear this

>Lucas hired science fiction author Leigh Brackett to write Star Wars II with him.[16] They held story conferences and, by late November 1977, Lucas had produced a handwritten treatment called The Empire Strikes Back. The treatment is similar to the final film, except that Darth Vader does not reveal he is Luke's father. In the first draft that Brackett would write from this, Luke's father appears as a ghost to instruct Luke.[18]

Brackett finished her first draft in early 1978; Lucas has said he was disappointed with it, but before he could discuss it with her, she died of cancer.[19] With no writer available, Lucas had to write his next draft himself. It was this draft in which Lucas first made use of the "Episode" numbering for the films; Empire Strikes Back was listed as Episode II.[20] As Michael Kaminski argues in The Secret History of Star Wars, the disappointment with the first draft probably made Lucas consider different directions in which to take the story.[21] He made use of a new plot twist: Darth Vader claims to be Luke's father. According to Lucas, he found this draft enjoyable to write, as opposed to the yearlong struggles writing the first film, and quickly wrote two more drafts,[22] both in April 1978. He also took the script to a darker extreme by having Han Solo imprisoned in carbonite and left in limbo.[23]

retard

>Look up the original concept art for Episode 7 that was made under George, it was going with this story.
I have, and that's blatantly untrue.

I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it's not working.

wheres a download link for tonights episode?

Because story credit can be as little as "Luke fights Darth Vader. The Millennium Falcon runs away from TIE fighters"

That's story credit.

This thread. An user read it and said it was bad.

>

I hope all your rebel shits wear this so I know who to beat up at school after the new year.

The concept art shows a story of a girl and her male friend searching for a map to Luke Skywalker. JJ and Kasdan said that the story they received from Lucas was about some teenagers searching for Luke Skywalker after his Jedi Order was destroyed by one of his apprentices.

see

>They wasted their without a doubt by now limited resources on an unmovable Death Star remake.

>Someone thought it would be a good idea to replace the old man who liked to built giant easily destructible death moons with an even older looking one who isn't even human and just builds bigger ones.

There is so much wrong with the Remnant. So much.

You have to be 18 to post here, son

Ok, now I know the Wookieepedians are among us

Why didn't Lucas get an "And" crediting?

If two writers work together, they have an "&".
If a writer works off another writer's work, there's an "And" between their names.

That's why you can see "Joe Smith & Jack Johnson And John Jackson".

If that were true, why is he only "Story credit", which is the weakest of all links and is usually just done for a favour.

That reeks of Lucas idolworshipry.

it is, on a scale of whatever the good STar Wars book is to Aftermath it is "better than Aftermath, but that doesn't take much"

STOP

LYING

I'm not shitposting. You are pulling this out of your ass. Lucas did have a draft for an Episode 7, but they used none of it.

It's good to see Rogue One acknowledge other Star Wars races outside of recurring characters.

What?

The proof that he was heavily involved is all over the internet, including your quoted post.

Fuck off.

PLO KOON LIVES

>Rebel Alliance, i'm droid.

This hurts me

I was going to go to a book signing and everything...

Then why didn't he get fucking credit for it?

No they used the general idea of it. Half of the story is from Lucas, the other half from JJ and Kasdan. This is literally how they came up with Kylo Ren. They thought 'What if the apprentice that destroyed the Jedi was trying to emulate Vader because he feels that his family is tied to the dark side?'

> Rule of Two was established because too many cooks spoils the broth
>TCW proves this idea right with Sidious, Dooku, Ventress, Opress, Maul and Grevious all running around at the same time

>Where's the bit that says you can't have any attachments
The part where all the Jedi Masters say it in conversation, it's part of the lifestyle.

>Where's the bit that says you need to be two years old to be trained?
The part where all the Jedi Masters say it in conversation, it's part of the lifestyle.

>What part of it did Qui-Gon not follow that he couldn't be a master?
He followed it until he decided he didn't want to, he lived in the moment.

How do people that subscribe to the ridiculous 'Lucas was not the reason SW was good, muh editing muh surrounded by better talent' meme explain away THX 1138?
>directed, edited, and co-written by Lucas, with sole story credit by Lucas

It's a better film than Star Wars '77 by the way.

Also American Graffiti, but since he didn't do absolutely every part of the filmmaking personally, you faggots could rationalize that one away like you do ANH.

>He lives
Filoniii!

We all know this is where it is going to end, right?

When I heard that there was a super weapon that was basically a "bigger badder super special awesome Death Star, but it's a planet so it's okay" I can't help but roll my eyes.

VII was mildly disappointing. Wasn't complete shit, but it basically had "missed potential" written all over it.

Because the Hollywood guilds are insane and that's why (among other reasons) he cut all ties with them?

USE YOUR BRAIN

Any chance of tonights episode going up on the mega?

I have to say user, I don't know what you're asking about. Lucas has a Story credit for every film, and is a screen play writer for three of the films.

user, it was written by a feminist who makes all of the female characters in their books either incestuous lesbians, or changes Shakespeare to be about rape.

I called this shit out a month ago, it's your own fucking fault for falling for it.

Ventress, Savage, Maul and Grievous weren't Sith in the TCW years; Grievous couldn't even use the force. Maul was the only one close enough to it, having been one, but after Sidious discarded him for Dooku, he lost his Sith privilege.

THX 1138 isn't very good.

>Tell me about Vader, why does he wear the mask?

credit for what?

pleb

You will think i'm shitposting, but i'm just telling you the truth.
It's objectively excellent.

>Sheev got Maul
>Maul died, but not really, but Sheev didn't know he survived.

>Sheev get's Dooku, but thinks Rule of Two is still in effect
>Dooku get's Ventress and Savage because he's still a Jedi deep down and doesn't get the whole Rule Of Two thing.
>Sidious allows it because, well shit, they are at war. Always nice to have a spare apprentice ready.
>Nightsisters never screwed around in galaxy politics before the war

>falling for obvious bait
>believing Filoni would be that blatant and lazy
No more fanservice. What's so hard to get?

opinions are, by their very nature, not objective.

Writing in as much depth as people here suggest.

If like what user said was true, he'd earn an "And" position in the "Written by" segment of the credits.

First of all, when that story was published it was in an "imaginary tales" collection and was never intended to be canon.
Secondly, the story came out before Disney wrapped it's rat-tail around Star-Wars' throat and murdered the expanded universe.
Third, it is the nature of fiction to be unbound by conventional constraints.

hmm
rottentomatoes.com/m/thx_1138/#top-critics-numbers

>top critics higher score than all critics

>you don't know how RT works memes incoming

i see it on torrents but i dont see it on here

Honestly, I don't like the idea that Inquisitors are all Jedi. It seems dumb to go from "Order 66; kill all Jedi; the Jedi are enemies of the Republic" to "Actually, let's keep a few dozen of them around."

It seems to undermine the whole Jedi purge, and outlawing of their organization if you're going to make exception upon exception and keep a ton of them around anyway.

Of course, I suppose that is a problem with the Inquisitors themselves. Where do you get a bunch of force sensitives who aren't Jedi? My solution would that the Empire used the Jedi holocrons and went out and found people who were force sensitive, but too old to train by the time they were discovered, and made them into Inquisitors. There could still be a couple former Jedi, like the Grand Inquisitor, but I think that would have been a more elegant solution than "Everyone was a Jedi!". Of course, that wouldn't work for the Ahsoka book since it takes place so quickly after Revenge of the Sith, but I guess you could always handwave away by saying that Dooku had some Dark Acolytes type enforcers that hadn't been killed during the war, and the Empire found them and recruited them to be the proto-Inquisitors in exchange for sparing them. I suppose that's not a very elegant solution either, but at least it avoids the problem of them all being Jedi.

Lucas has a story credit for every film, I don't know what people are going on about.

>If
THE WIKI QUOTE I POSTED CITES ITS SOURCES
THERE IS NO "IF".
HE FACTUALLY HELPED WRITE IT. A LOT.

Yes, and those are peoples opinions.

epic
Anything to perpetuate the Hack Lucas meme.

I hate people like you.

Maul was still Sith. You don't lose the Darth title because your master forgets about you.

Sorry you don't know what words mean, user. but that is literally what critiques are, peoples opinions on a work, what it shows and how one could improve upon it.

People can agree that something is a master piece, but at the end of the day it is just the opinion of those people. A lot of people saying something is good or bad doesn't mean that every other person will also and always see it that way. Ideas on things change, what is a masterpiece today may become trash tomorrow.

>mfw Lucas never brought anything of worth into Star Wars
>All the original stories were written by a strong black women called Georgiabuka Lucasawa.

mega.nz/#!8ZEGURpK!P3ytwHXcBqgBsiujmm1pszJsOgyZzS-OL7tPzQE0r3M
Enjoy user.

Because story credit means little to nothing.

Like, there's a few X-Files episodes where Duchovny goes "Hey, what if Mulder makes out with a hot blonde chick who is also like an alien or something, I don't care".
He gets story credit.

Hollywood is anal about credit.
Like I said, there is a difference between "&" and "And".
If what is said is true and Lucas came up with all the details, then he gets an "And" rating".

I'm just skeptical because that was from the Empire DVD Behind the Scenes, which was released right during the height of the prequels, where they were going with the "From the visionary mind of George Lucas" and shit. They were pushing that agenda because audiences love having single credit to things.

Always follow the money.
And the money says that Lucas was barely involved with Kasdan's script.

>Wikipedia is totally reliable you guys!!!!

>I'm just skeptical because that was from the Empire DVD Behind the Scenes,
NO IT WAS FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES
THAT
WERE
CITED
IN
THE
WIKI

last (You from me you fucking shitstain

Stop feeding the sarlacc already

What part of citing sources did you miss?

>sources cited
You can read the sources yourself.
Stop playing dumb.

Thank ya kindly user

Which sources?
The one for Han being frozen is linked to the DVD

You lose it when your role of Apprentice is filled by another person. There can only be two Sith at a time. Sidious and Dooku were that for the entirety of the war, minus a couple days/hours for ROTS.

Oh no, I get it.

I get that you have to fall back on the subjectivity escape hatch to avoid reality.

Try midi-chlorians duke.

Again, I have no idea what you're on about.
Lucas made the story, however much work was put into that I don't know, it could be as little as you say, or not. On only one Film does Lucas had nothing to do with the screenplay.

So what should Lucas get an "and" for? Story? I don't know what credit you want changed.
From what was posted it seems that the person that should get an "And" credit is Brackett for story on ESB, as user's article seems to indicate the story process, not the screenplay process.

so you are literally retarded, got it. you can leave now.

Dave is no longer the director check the credits

the director doesn't write the story anyway.

check the credits

for what? He's an executive producer now, that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the director doesn't write the story.

neither do producers

No, but they do have in put for the whole process. They can come in and tell people what to do at any point.

I still don't know what that has to do with a director or writer. If anything now he has more control over things than he did before.

its okay to be wrong

Back to Cred Forums with you.

about what? my only input on this is that directors are not writers. which you've implied you agree with me on.

unless of course they also wrote the thing.

What?

>My guiding moonlight.

If you want to make a point, you need to actually write things out.

so it's not an actual criticism, and you're just being pissy.

Lucas was illiterate and couldn't even write his own name

>Wicket Goes fishing

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Nothing, the joke is that he's researching something stupid

Ewoks this season.
Guaranteed

>that feel when this is the fifth time this month you've been called out to the Jundland Wastes Power Converter Depot to pick up a completely fucked up Steve Kenobi

I swear, you'd think the guy was a Jedi or something with how he gets into the stuff.

You're only fooling yourself, user. George didn't even WANT to write THX-1138, but Francis Ford Coppala insisted, saying that if he wanted to be a filmmaker, he had to know how to write, and even then, he still needed help from Walter Murch. Hell, the story wasn't even his idea in the first place, it came from a page and a half long outline written by one of his USC buddies.

And it's worth noting that THX is the only one of George's movies that he's actually credited with editing.

There's no denying that George has always had spectacular ideas, but he's always needed a lot of help.

Don't you guys have a three strikes policy there? Lock his ass up!

>not executing him after the second offense
This is why we make jokes about you, Tatooine Garrison

Thank you anons, I chuckled

The FO is fucked. The Republic just recruited the Ewok armada to replace their forces.

The guy's harmless. When we bring him in all he really does is just lay there and moan about something called a chickenhorse.

I honestly think he's just doing it for attention. It's kind of sad really.

Listen Jerry, I've told you before, it's different out here. These are good people, not murderers and rebels like you have in the core worlds. All you really need here is a careful and considered approach. If we did things your way we'd be bombing old couples in their homes.

Every move three steps ahead? Maybe for Maul but Kanan wasn't three steps ahead when he got stuck into that airlock. I find it kind of annoying how Kanan is. He should cut Maul's head off the very next chance he gets.

>Maul didn't see Kenobi on Tatooine
>Maul saw Endor and Vaders burning body and Kenobis force ghost
>Maul takes over the Ewok tribes and is the reason why they worship force-powers
>He was the first God of the Ewoks

Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to Tosche Station Tomorrow.

>Kanan wasn't three steps ahead when he got stuck into that airlock
Actually, he was. And if he'd been three steps behind Maul, Maul wouldn't have been able trap him.

Pablo absolutely loves the Ewoks and that cartoon of theirs.

Or Dave's secret new project is an Ewoks reboot

Fuck you.

The prequels are actually pretty great.

What are we going to do in Tosche Station husbando?

>a very, very old and barely mobile Maul presides over an Ewok kingdom near to where Vader was incinerated
>Kylo comes in and ends Maul, who tries to get in the way of the mask collection

That laugh after Bendu's first line this episode makes me with Cred Forums had webM's with sound
>HahaHaHAha

Incidentally, Bendu refers to the Sith holocron, or the one who recorded it, as the Keeper of the Shadow-log. Does that mean anything to anyone who played KotOR or TOR?

>Maul survives still
>gets robot arms after Kylo cuts them off
Maul is eternal

Link no longer works

Any mention of Leia?

>Maul was finally at peace when he lived among the Ewoks
>Used the force to heal the sick and entertain little Ewok-children
>Ripping the knowledge of their language from an Ewok was the last time he used the force in a 'dark' way.
>When Talzins cyborg parts stop working, the Ewoks get him a wheelchair
>He could totally just use the force to move it himself but the children are so happy when they get to push it for him

>He dies with a smile on lips among the tribe he spent his last years caring for

>He shows up as a ghost when Obi-Wan dies
>"You know, Kenobi... If I had been a Jedi... We might have been friends."
>"We can be now, Maul."

>"you've lost all of your Sith privileges"

Are you alright?

Sir, you're under arrest for abusing my feels.

I guess you have to see the movie to get it...

Where is this concept art for me to see?

You're supposed to say

>No.. I'm pretty fucking far from being alright.

that was fucking stupid

You just can't visualise Maul cuddling with Ewoks and telling funny stories around the campfire, a knitted blanket over his no-longer-functioning robo-legs.

Try it.
He deserves happiness above seeing Kenobi disembowled.

does anyone have another link to the episode? the mega no longer works

200+ replies and none to this. I guess Cred Forums just doesn't care about Vader

We've discussed it already user.

I care, but not sure what to say to the image other than what I've already said.

It's Vader with a toilet seat on his dick

why is he wearing his breastplate over his drapey tunic things? they're supposed to go over the breastplate pre-esb

The Bendu is kind of hot

Daddy issues

Anyone else think it was pretty "fuck you" for Maul to constantly refer to Ezra as "my apprentice" or "our apprentice" when talking to Kanan?

Also another cool thing was Maul referencing leading the Mandalorians for 15 minutes and Sabine knowing about it. That was cool because it made Maul seem like more powerful than the head Mando in front of Zeb.

Tom Baker could talk the pants off a straight man.

>Ezra calls him Darth Maul
FORMERLY DARTH

how did Kanaan survive the vacuum of space, how did he not suffocate

It takes longer then 10 seconds to suffocate in space.

>"He Lives"
>"Twin Suns"

Set up for Old Wounds confrontation?

what happened to Kanaan would very likely if not surely kill him

I made something to commemorate the recent news about Filoni

Can someone reup the MEGA link?

Filoni really needs to be put in charge of all of Star Wars instead of JJ et al.

I just realized this is the first time I've seen Ridge's face

So who will voice Obi Wan? JAT or Ewan?

Funny thing: we don't exactly know how that would actually work, since no one's spaced themselves in plainclothes out an airlock in real life and come back and told everyone what it's like.

Filoni is in charge of the animation division at least.

But JJ isn't in charge of Star Wars
Heres the image I used. Its from when he was working on ATLA

Open thread
press ctrl F
type mega
?????
Profit

Likely JAT, but it'd be cool if they got Ewan

Ewan'd probably do it for free. He's such a fanboy.

I didn't read the thread: The Post

Nothing against JAT, but Ewan has been wanting to play Obi-Wan again, so I could see him being down for providing the voice.

I'm pretty sure Matt Damon did

I'm mostly just into size play and monsters...

Yeah, I can live with JAT because he's not bad and we're already used to that voice, but Ewan coming back would be a treat.

Sounds like he didn't even read that single post.
"Reup" should be a big hint.

>"HE LIVES!"
>everyone assumes it's Obi-Wan
>some believe it's Savage
>Season finale airs
>turns out it's some complete nobody who'd never appeared before who had something Maul wanted

>he just owed Maul $20

It'll turn out to be his long-lost father, Bully Opress, who was exiled from Dathomir after a spat with Talzin

Is there any way to use Kisscartoon without being raped by ads?

>he gives Maul the money without incident

Use ublock origin

You could try getting an adblocker

>destroying the Sith once and for all

ONE JOB LUKE

ONE

JOB

Luke did his job, Snoke isn't a Sith.

I really hope Ewan gets to play him again in an anthology film that takes place between III and IV.

Gnius

Snoke is just a dark side user

Snoke is Ezra.

Get more filter lists.

>denial

Ah, but he isn't a Sith! Sure, he looks and behaves like one and we have so little information on him and his goals that we can't really tell what makes him different from the Sith, but he's not a Sith therefore the prophecy was fulfilled!

>snoke isnt a sith
>uses the dark side
>has an apprentice
>leads the emp-I mean, the First order

Snoke has to be a Sith, because if there were no Sith, Snoke wouldn't have dark side knowledge. And let's not forget that Kylo's saber is from Malachor, a place RICH in Sith history.

Click the big "HERE" link.

My hope was that Filoni was giving the reigns over to Ridge because he was going to focus on a live-action movie involving Obi-Wan and Maul (and finally conclude Maul's story), but his promotion is still within the animation department so that's unlikely.

Why would there be a film? We have the comic showing us and now he's possibly gonna be in Rebels.

You don't need to be a Sith to have knowledge of the dark side, but being a Sith gives you access to a lot of dark side techniques that would be harder to discover on your own.

That said, like said we know so little about Snoke that we can't really tell what distinguishes him from the Sith.

You can use the dark side without being a Sith.

Maul is not longer a Sith either, yet he desires an apprentice.

>Snoke wouldn't have dark side knowledge.
You can gain dark side knowledge elsewhere. Even if that knowledge came from the Sith, that doesn't mean he's a Sith lord.

Not Sith

>slowly mutating into a chihuahua

>Click the big "HERE" link.
Hey that actually worked. Thank you user, I'm forever grateful.

Oh lord.

I knew it.

Add kisscartoon.to/xyz/check.aspx to your block list. (I think that's the checker)

I would just get a new ad blocker though, yours isn't doing a good job and kisscartoon recently changed their ad network, so there's a malware ad running about.

Fish are canon again!

And not just always bigger fish! What a relief, because it was getting super confusing.

>someone actually watched that movie

More lies.

Tumblr moves fast whenever there's hugs involved.

The Force

That artist is based

Lorna-ka is best at hugs

>Maul starts tearing the stickers off

>You will never see this in episode 7

Who names their child two-tubes?

It's like naming my child "Birth defect"

Probably an underworld nickname. Guy looks shady enough he's probably a smuggler.

This is great

I think they miss that this is a further example of how Ezra is going towards the darkside. He has attachment to Kanan which is a big no no for jedi.

Kanan does things because its necessary but mostly is calm and detached. Ezra is very emotional and sees the force as a source of power to achieve his goals. You see he is incapable of learning deeper nuances and wants to kill the spider creatures.

Surviving for less than 15 seconds is very plausible (the time it takes before suffocation, while other depressurization effects take longer). Plausible enough for it to appear in hard scify like 2001 space odyssey, and thus perfectly fine for space opera fantasy.

I think that first bit's been tossed out the window already. Kanan has attachments everywhere and values them more than just about anything else. Ezra having attachments isn't the real issue, it's what his attachments are that are the issue.

Besides, it's a hypocritical stance to tell someone not to have attachments yet be beholden to a code and an Order, which implies not only having but enforcing and emphasizing an attachment.

Ezra being a big ball of Not Calm? Yeah, that's going to keep being a problem.

Jesus christ. Just saw this for the firs time.
What a fucking savage

He's one of Saw's men.

I'm inclined to believe this.

Notes:
>Twin Suns
>Maul was looking for 'Hope'. A New 'Hope'
>Maul screams "I see 'him'".

His boss's name is Saw. Bet that's not his real name either.

I don't think "hope" was what Maul was looking for. I think it was a simpler question: is Obi-Wan Kenobi dead? Depending on how long Maul was hiding out on Malachor, Order 66's aftermath probably left him with some blanks in his ledger; the blank for Obi-Wan probably doesn't have a red X in it.

The name comes from the literal two tubes of his breathing apparatus. Heck, we've known that since the character was introduced.

lorna-ka.tumblr.com/post/151215360398/atalante-underwood-lorna-ka-fandom-asked-for
Apparently the hug was a lucky guess

I kind of feel it could be Savage

Mostly because I don't see what kind of hope Obi-Wan could give him.

So is no one talking about how the next episode very well could re-canonize the rock?

It's not Savage.

The more I look at it, the more I think his search for Obi-Wan isn't necessarily about killing him. In Recon they talk about him having a big plan he's working towards, and just running off and killing Obi-Wan doesn't seem like a big goal. I think if it is Obi-Wan he saw, there may be something Obi-Wan has or knows that Maul needs. Maybe it's some Jedi knowledge that only a council member may have had. Now that he knows Obi-Wan is alive, Maul probably wants whatever it is he has and THEN gets to kill him, two birds with one stone.

Savage now has mechanical spider organs.

In an environment like that you're going to see innate talent rise up. It's not like it isn't unprecedented either, during the early part of WW2 the Japanese Zero was by far superior anything the US had, to compensate US pilots developed group tactics to even the score.

>he's just one big mechanical spider that may or may not be Savage
>Maul doesn't to question it and treats the spider like his brother anyway

i see sheev behind this some how

Good for Kylo, he gets what he wants.

Still not the worst creature he's been in bed with.

does no one remember the first time they met on the desert hills?

Hey, as long as he gets to eat nachos with Harry Potter later he's cool with anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpCiLBdTYm0

Yellow saber! Maul confirmed for ex-Jedi Temple Guard! That finally explains his double-bladed saber!

ALERT THE WOOK!

The wook is well aware the wook is always aware

Tattoine must really have some Force shenanigans going on there, there's so many important things that go on
Will we ever see it again? Seems weird to have a trilogy without it but we have Jakku now

As far as the audience is concerned he might as well be. He's basically I Can't Believe It's Not Palpatine. There's no relevant difference that we have seen. I eagerly await the likely stupid explanation of his origin.

But that's kind of a built-in problem with the prophecy plotline to begin with. The Chosen One thing was a terrible idea.

>Another recolor of R2
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-BHD

>The prequels are actually pretty great.

what the fuck is that?

You've never seen a Bith before?

I love those scrotal-cunt-faced jazz masters.

>Now notice when we start the final film, Return of The Jedi, Luke is wearing black.
>He has married light and dark.

No, that's to signify that he's close to falling to the dark side himself. hence why he also chokes some pigmen in that scene

>jazz
>not jizz
you had one job

What's your favorite subset of the Jizz genre, /swco/? I'm partial to Hot Jizz myself.

>Bully Opress

You 66'd my sides.

It's pronounced "Bull-Lee"

I've gotten into group jizz lately, but I'm not that picky- I'll take any jizz that comes my way

You're the one that needs to leave, lucas hater

>does no one remember the first time they met on the desert hills?

Yes. It was no walk at the beach, but it was still pretty romantic.

>next week on Rebels Recon Andi interrupts Pablo while he's in the middle of listening to a hot jizz session
>andi just rips up the questions and leaves
>pablo smiles, sips his coffee, and enjoys his jizz

Man, I used to dig the Modal Nodes, but then Dan started going with that Nemoidian chick, next thing you know he's dressing all in white and shit just wasn't the same.

That's cool. I've been really into the ethno-jizz scene lately, really all kinds of exotic jizz all over the place.

Why has that bith been desiccated then?

>modal nodes
>like modal jazz

I feel really stupid right now.

>the Ghost Crew lands on Tattooine to whomp womp rats with Obi-wan Kenobi and a local neighborhood kid

>bitches about something
>can't spell Tatooine
Pleb Cred Forums denizen detected

Is there any Star Wars Comics news? In October 2015 they released 12 comic issues just that one month. Next month they are going to release just 4, and in December they have only 3 scheduled. Are they shutting down the comics division? Why are they reducing it so significantly?

There's barely any novels coming out either. This year they'll have released just 4 novels, whereas last year they released 10+.

No idiot they're going to Tattooine, Ken Obi regularly goes there because there's nothing to do on Tatooine.

I think they'll go to Tattoine but at most Luke will have a cameo or if he's actually involved in the plot he'll meet Ezra but never see any Force stuff go on.
Last year was Episode VII. This year it's just Rogue One. Next year they'll probably step their game up for Episode VIII.

>Ezra meets Luke and tells Luke who Darth Vader is but Luke doesn't hear him because Luke is a lout

I think we saw more last year to build hype. 2015 wasn't just the year of TFA, it was also the first year Marvel was allowed to do comics again (Dark Horse's contract didn't end until 2014). To most of the public, 2015 was kind of the "new beginning" for the franchise (even though we had Rebels and a few books in 2014) so this was the year they made a big push for tie-ins.

This year they don't need the hype as much so there isn't much. I expect this is going to be a continuing pattern: more books and comics in saga years (as in the years 7, 8 and 9 are released) and less in anthology years.

I figured the new movie definitely was spurring the massive number of releases, but I thought maybe the releases themselves would hold their own. I mean aren't the comics and novels profitable? Or I guess just not enough money in for money spent during off years when they don't have the contagious Star Wars hype bug circulating?

It's really a shame to me because I enjoy the comics and novels a lot more than I did TFA. I'll watch EpVIII of course, but I'm just as interested in reading new comics next year as I am in seeing it. I'm probably one in a million on that though.

They might be a bit more restrictive while the trilogy is being released because they can't reveal certain things. So, say Snoke is a big part of the post-Return of the Jedi era, they can't show that in the books or comics without the movie coming out first/being close to coming out.

True, but I feel like that wouldn't really affect anything. There's enough timeline and characters out there to work with.

That's true. I think they're just waiting for 2017 to get the hype going for Episode VIII.

I want to press my face between their sweet lemon buttcheeks

>Maul actually isn't trying to be a Sith, he's trying to be something else, something that he is creating

Post yfw Maul is the creator of the Knights of Ren

Just saw the latest ep and damn...

It really does seem like they're going the EU Force revelation route with there being no dark or light side to the Force, I wonder if this will fit into episode 8 since they know the script already and this would be a good time to settle people into the reveal.

Is this the Toy figure? I think Pablo already said that the one in the movie looks different.

Pretty sure Filoni has said they don't intend to go down that route, plus the Dark Side is being portrayed as being bad for Ezra.

Gredo

Poor bastards if true given everything he's ever created has fallen apart, often horribly. That explains Kylo Ren as chief among failures, though.

They can keep guessing all they want as long as it keeps happening.

Daily reminder that she is still down there, in those caves, taking spider cock every single minute of her new life.

So I finally got the first season of rebels on bluray. I can't believe I thought this looked bad at all now. Can't wait to see Legends of Lasat on bluray now. Never would have thought the download quality on the night it airs is is much lower.

It's cool, she learned to like it

Nobody ever drags me into caves to force their spider cock into me

>Some personality-less sword-fight bait antagonist that dies not only sees a contrived revival in a cartoon show but lays the foundation for the new antagonists of the actual films

Hideo Kojima would be proud of that kind of bullshit. I doubt they'll waste Snoke's origins on Maul of all characters, though. Most people think Maul remained dead after Episode I, if they remember anything about him at all.

More Astromechs is always fun

Did Maul's droids in the latest episode have a name?

Didn't mean to quote that post.

I think if any villain from the prequel era deserves to have a legacy it's Dooku. I guess he sort of does in that he's probably considered an important historical figure, but most of what he's known for in-universe and out of it is just Sidious's plan. He needs something that you can point to and say "yeah, Dooku did that, and not just something Sidious ordered him to do."

Getting around to watching that new episode. Boy oh boy can I not wait to see how Maul cocks up his own plans this time.

Tour guide droids from Mandalore

Why do i imagine Benny Hill's music while watching this

OBI
W
A
N

I believe someone edited the track on when I first made this when S2 ended

Anyone got a link to the preview for next episode? Stupid Disney XD showed a Wreck-It Ralph cartoon where it should have been.

I present this GNK droid as offering for this boon.

Well, I'm done now. I suppose Maul's gonna head off to tatooine for a rematch and get himself killed in an embarrassing way. Or as I imagine more likely survive in an even more embarrassing way

Speaking of droids, what ever happened to this guy? I really liked him and thought he was going to join the crew.

I wish it had, but I'm pretty sure it's on one of Sato's ships making itself useful in a higher capacity than just cargo manifests.

I'm sure it'll feel real inadequate when they start having Thrawn do more stuff.

He went from hosting Toonami to this shit. What a fall from grace.

I have two ideas but I can assume the best one would be the one who fucked him from the start.

gonk gonk

And that can't happen because the live-action movie crowd probably still thinks he's dead since Phantom Menace

Yeah, Maul can't be part of anything happening in the sequel trilogy (or even in Rogue One) because 99% of the people who will watch the movie think Maul died at the end of TPM, and if you include it in the ST everyone will say it's bullshit.

And if Disney clarifies it by saying "Oh you though he was DEAD ? if you wanna know how he survived, simply watch the 6 seasons of The Clone Wars (available right now on Netflix), the 4-part Maul comic book, and the 3 first seasons of our show Star Wars Rebels (every saturday on Disney XD), you'll love it !" it will go even worse and everyone will hate even more on Disney

>Maul can't be part of anything happening in the sequel trilogy
Thankfully.

Well definitely not the sequel trilogy, he will have died of old age by then, assuming Zabrak have average humanoid lifespans anyway.

He'd only be in his late 80's to early 90's.

So I've watched this three times, trying to like it every time- and I just can't. It's pure garbage.

So the question becomes- with the pieces in play at the end of this film, can a better director and writer salvage it in episode 8?
Or is this story rotten to the core?

Huh, oh yeah, that's right. He'd be 88, and as a force wielder would probably live longer. I must be crazy, even Ahsoka Ezra an Kanan could still be alive. (doubt it)

Oh fuck off, it was good.

>Or is this story rotten to the core?

Nah man, Star War is ruined forever. For reals this time. You should just give it up.

To me, if the start of the trilogy was so lackluster I've lost hope for any sort of standards with Episode 8 and 9.

It's okay not to like things you know.

Adblock then right click the video and click save video

I think there are some interesting narrative seeds planted, namely Kylo Ren and Luke's possible disposition in the wake of the destruction of his school.

But the story has a lot of fundamental problems that it probably won't be able to handle gracefully. Kylo's seduction by Snoke makes Luke and Leia look extremely stupid, for example. There's no way of handling Snoke's origins and rise to power that won't seem contrived is another example.

Still, though I didn't think VII was a very good movie (and it certainly wasn't needed) I'm curious where VIII takes things.

He was a good friend

>we will never see an alternate universe where Maul kills Obi and takes Luke as his new apprentice

Shitpost somewhere else...

I don't normally come to star wars generals so I don't know if this has been talked about before, but have we considered the possibility that the old guy at the beginning of episode 7 is Kanaan?

Fuck, i tried to stop watching Rebels, but it's like Korra again - it's worse than its predessesor, but because it''s not literal shit, i keep coming back

He's not Kanan. He's an entirely different character, one who isn't even Force sensitive.

He's not even blind?

>Someone has to replace the 'hatred' with 'desire'.
Make it canon.

we keep going back to Tatooine because Lucas is a shitty writer.

you forget he's also the only main antagonist that kills a main protagonist.

Oh yeah because Jakku is so better because it's so different, right?

Obi-Wan will probably 'show mercy' or some Jedi shit like that.
Destroy Mauls weapon, sever his connection to the force and get him a job at a local Moisture Farm.
They still meet up once every few weeks for some tea and biscuits.

Jakku may as well be called Tatooine for all the planet matters in the movie, and it would stil be bad writing for everything to happen there.

Eh?

Maul had better out live everyone from both the prequel and original trilogies

Darth Vader killed Obi-Wan.

side character, not a main protagonist. If he killed Luke, Leia, or Han it would count.

I think a temporary party member counts has a protagonist, especially one with such importance.

>Talzin fucked up and made him immortal when she replaced his dick and pooper with metal

I hate to ask this but it's been bothering me for years
How does Maul use the bathroom? It's not like he was feeding off the living force the whole time, that dumb snake on the junk planet said he ate people.

That's why that is a complete movie/video game trope.

>Get old wise guy to travel with you.
>He WILL sacrifice himself at some point to show just how evil the antagonist is.
Kenobi wasn't the first, just the most famous example.

But not a MAIN protagonist, the focus of the story, the one that drives the plot.
Obi-Wan was a secondary character.

Just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show, I should really just relax.'

Of course Ezra is alive, he's known as Snoke now

jk, please don't kill me

>Just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show, I should really just relax.'
But I genuinely have autism and can't do it

okay, how about this.
he goes to that bathroom with the power of his hatred.

maybe he's got some kind of system in robot parts connected to his intestine and with a hole where his butt should be
I don't know, technology and stuff

He just has shit fall out the bottom of his torso and spiderbody
the humanoid legs probably have a system set up for that

this

>He just has shit fall out the bottom of his torso and spiderbody
wouldn't that mean he made a hole for that purpose? The lightsaber cutting him in half would have sealed the bodies various holes via cauterization.

Maybe the hole got ripped back open when he fell down the giant shaft

The New Republic can be salvaged for something better if they give them a bigger role.
Kylo Ren can also turn into an interesting character. Snoke as well if they do something unique with him.
Luke can be used for something cool too.

That's about it.

Wouldn't his entrails just fall out?

not if he kept them in with the power of his HATRED

Are we really debating how Maul takes a shit

Because it's STAR WARS, making new planets of significance is like pulling teeth.

Is this kino?
youtu.be/DCmsvAX_N_c

>Tuesday is canon
What the fuck Pablo

They COULD surprise us, and it would be pretty wild if they did, but honestly all the pieces just fit with Tatooine. The holocrons united are meant to show a true glimpse into destiny/fate. Ezra wanted to know the key to destroy the Sith, Luke, currently on Tatooine, eventually destroys the Sith with his father's help. Maul wanted to see "hope", Luke is The New Hope. If his goal is to see revenge on Sidious and Darth Vader, Luke ends up being the death of both men. It's possible they had a shared vision, Maul could see Obi-Wan when viewing a vision of Luke on Tatooine.

Certainly all the pieces fit well enough so if they punk us out good on 'em! It'll be a wild ride regardless.

This isn't the worst thing he's done

Best canon tbqh

What did they do to Thrawn?

Thats Abrams.
He's clean safe and bland.
I have hopes for Rian though.

Star Trek's new films were similarly safe bland and boring until the third one, which whilst not perfect, felt so much more like trek than the others ever did.

Fair enough user. Yellow buttcheeks remain delicious with or without the dick

What about her head?

does he really think other galaxies have different physical laws, what a memer

Forget the head, the hat is where it's at.

Probably not, but fictional galaxies on the other hand...

Didn't you know, user? Star Wars takes place a long time ago in a galaxy so far far away that it actually takes place in an entirely fictional universe!

no star wars is real

Quit denying our cultural history
Just because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean it is fictional

Correct. But if you had punctuated correctly, you'd be wrong.

triggered

*you'de

It's true mayne, we wuz Star Wars and shit, my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpappy was the king of Naboo

>you would
>you ' d
>e
?

user is trying to speak in Mando'ade.

>posts the Ying Yang

Yin, not ying

Never mind, you don't appreciate the humor.

>The Jedi were so selfish in being selfless that they lacked the oft prided compassion that would have given Anakin the support system he needed opposite Palpatine's seductions

>the Jedi were too busy caring about everyone and everything else that they forgot to care about one another

I didn't think of it like that. Just what has Lucas been teaching him

download for episode 2 yet?

That's some hip shit

There's been one for the last 24 hours, in past threads.

I was always very impressed with how Maul stayed cool while wearing all black robes on desert planet.