Hadn't seen one in the past few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecomicguywhose19.tumblr.com/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84980538/#q84983563
alexhays.com/loomis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpkin
sheldonthetinydinosaur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was playing around with head shapes a couple days ago, and really liked one of the odd shaped ones. I'm still developing her, she's an Axe-girl that is prideful and fairly short-tempered.

this is sunflower.

And his/her life is going to be wreck by bad luck and misfortune. She/he is only six years old.

She's cool

just an average joe in liberal america 2052, he's sorta like a bird man

How does he drink the water?

Is her gimmick that a huge bruiser character grabs her by the feet and starts swinging her around?

Demon/Monster hunter, reincarnates w/every death. Developed him over the course of four years.

Makes me wanna vomit. I hope that was the intent.

Holy shit it's Saturday. I had to go to work today and my brain is still on "Friday Night".

I dig the lumberjack apparel. Does she fall in love with a lumberjack?

Looks like it will have lots of cute adventures that will go horribly wrong.

Jesus, if that's an average joe, then what's considered abnormal in their world?

This sounds interesting. So is he the only one of his kind? Is the reincarnation determined like the Avatar or something?

I like rats. We need less mouse representation and more rats.

I've been thinking of 3-5 stories set in Atlantis. The first is about Suzy Sewage, an ugly duckling who wants friends. Also an environmental threat and secret WMD.

The reincarnation was brought on by a spell when he was nearing death from old age. He's technically immortal, but not in the usual sense. And with every death, he forgets his past life, which brings me to another detail that I can explain if you're that interested.

Seems like a pretty cool dude.

Kerrigan, a character I thought up a little while after highschool. Originally planned her to be a central character of an arc, she being a sleeper agent for the world most dangerous crime family that adopted her. Nowadays, I don't think that fits the design here, but I wanna keep it. Plus she hasn't been published so maybe I can change things.

Art is by the artist Rem, not me.

Aw thanks user. She is a first draft design and I am aiming for that Chupacabra/Fiji mermaid look.

That's one girl that I wouldn't want some head from

Bump

bump

Please ask me questions about him, he could always use more development.

I couldn't resist

Is he the best monster hunter in the world? What makes his reincarnation so special? Is it the latent wisdom and skills experienced throughout history? How old is he anyways? How did he get this ability? Does each incarnation share the same traits?

Shy singer/guitarist from Norway

thank you for noticing a sunflower user.

book of life is the best halloween movie in my opinion

1. Not the best, but he's pretty up there.
2. Rather than change from person to person, he keeps the same physical appearance throughout each incarnation, with a few changes.
3. His original incarnation kept an enchanted journal that detailed all the monsters he discovered and fought. I say enchanted because the journal i. never runs out of pages ii. glows whenever a paranormal being/entity is nearby.
4. In his current incarnation, he's 26, but overall, he's somewhere in the 800's.
5. Again, his first incarnation cast a spell that would allow him to reincarnate.
6. Physically, yes, but personality-wise, there are a few differences between each incarnation.

That sounds cool af. But if he keeps the same appearance, then what kind of mother gives birth to him? Is he even born or does he magically appear a baby?

The Principality of Sealand!

Huh, catfish are cute when they don't have razor blade whiskers.

Well, throughout each incarnation, his surname stays the same, so he's usually born to a person of that surname.

In one of the earlier concepts for him I gave him whiskers. I removed them for that exact same reason, lel.

Oh, that would work.

So is he reborn immediately or is it a generational thing?

fucking
carlos

i wanna fuck her
she's cool in my book

It's usually immediately. It's possible that he dies even before he gets to the age of monster hunting.

wait, so how is it in each generation, he just KNOWS from birth that he's a reincarnated monster hunter?

No, at a certain age, he comes across the journal I mentioned before, and there he learns of his past, and re-trains himself from there.

It always fun to post some new material in the OC thread.

I have a few character designs, one of a character I've shown here before and of two others I haven't.

The first one is of a young orphan named Lucifer, whose possessed by a higher power. He usually looks much sweeter and less wrinkly when he's not possessed.

Next, his sister Lulu. Unfortunately, Lulu's current state has left her less like her normal self, and thus she goes by a different identity: 'Queen' Leila.

some expressions

And finally, his second sister Luccia. Luccia had the closest relationship to her brother, unlike Lulu, but that's not saying much when the trio were only together ever as infants. A great tragedy split them apart long ago. Luccia nowdays serves a high power that rivals the one that possesses Lucifer, and holds less compassion for him than she did in the past.

i wanna draw a jellyfish girl OC. but if i did, chances are it might look familiar to another persons OC that i'm unaware of. any tips/pointers?

There are many exotic jellyfishes to choose from. Find colors, patterns, and appendages that stand out to you.

And maybe stay away from making it look like she's wearing a tam hat with dreads hanging, that's most likely been done to death.

agreed. should i make it look more of a cobra's hood?

Those tentacles on the jellyfish in the image reminds me of the bottom of a dress. So I'm imagine the girl's body is transparent and blue. Her hair is all tentacles. She wears a dress. Also I think that she shouldn't have a face but unless if you want her to have those facial expressions, then that's ok. So those are my ideas.

The blue furnace - lord barathos

he's certainly bara alright

the hell is a bara

okay. thanks

And His "bigger" rival, Ra'kric, Guess who is the villan and who is hero

Hello, uh, first time posting on this kind of thread.

I am not too good at drawing females, and muscles, and not too good at hands or feet or realistic anatomy and such, but I had this idea for a character. She's a tribal-like warrior, and this is really just a first work about, so none of it is really final, but I wanted to make a tough looking gal with thick, long, wild hair and a menacing face.

pls advice and critique pls

I think you shouldn't worry about resembling someone elses work, as long as you aren't straight up tracing from them or copying them, similarities are a constant thing in the world of art and concepts, since someone, somewhere has done it before, usually.

Look up Amazonian from Dragon crown, she-hulk, wonder woman for reference, focus on the muscle as well as the hair

Ah drat, I dunno how to stop it from being transparent all the time.

Amazonian and She-Hulk might be a bit too swole for what I am going for. Wonder Woman can work though.

Alright, I know something is wrong with this design but I can't put my finger on it, is it the leg?

Try this

I really like this person's art even if it gets a little too smudgey on portraits but whenever I read their dialogue... God. Sometimes it's enough to ruin their art for me.

They write smutt for a living after all

It d oes help a bit, though some references are a obscured. I think I got an idea on hoow muscles work, maybe, kinda. I mean I can see how the muscles work, but the problem is getting them drawn on. Also I might be laying them in a bit too thick. Still, even though they are hard, muscles are quite lovely just in how perfect they all seem to transition into each other, and lock in so ideally.

Glad to know, also, the hair look kinda grassy, might want to do something about that

I like her

Been drawing my old thesis characters lately. Still have a bunch more I wanted to do but gotTA GO TO WORK.

Tips on changing that? I want her to have thick, wild hair

I mean her hair look like gras with the linework, give it a bit of pointy edge like the hair on Jasper of SU, I didn't vut it down or change it's size

I could give that a try, I also tried this, making it look 'poofier' Also I think I made her torso too long. I think the more I work on her the more I can streamline her musculature though

Added a more pointy tipped hair style, I could make it thicker. I think I prefer the poofier one though.

bump

Anotha one

Yes.

>Nowadays, I don't think that fits the design here, but I wanna keep it
Keep it regardless.

The design is suited for Kerrigan, the design is duality.

Kerrigan look normative and unobtrusive, not a person who is a sleeper agent. If I were to walk past her, I wouldn't expect her to work for the most dangerous crime family. And that's great for in-story, i.e., a detective pinning down the wrong criminals and as they plead for their innocence, the stoic and robotic Kerrigan is the true ruthless murderer behind the scenes. Until, eventually, evidence prove she were the killer.

Ganbatte, user!

upside down nigga

Looks really cool, but he blends too much into the background.

this is an oc that lives in the canon noncanonlands of my story

>that helmet
>those diapers

She's a little special, isn't she?

man thank god you've said "diapers" because I, as the creator, wasn't sure what the fuck that bulge was supposed to be
yes she is

Okay, so been working on her pretty much all day. I still keep making her a bit too meaty around the neck and shoulders area, and trying to figure out how hips, breasts and calves work, but I think I've made something like progress.

anatomy

the shading and coloring

the edge

>anatomy
I want him to be muscular, but it probaly made him into a Battleborn Character
>The shading and Coloring,
it not finished yet
>the edge
He is suppose to look kinda edgy

Bumping with something stupid.

Finished it today and I already know I will be redoing it in future.

She likes bugs and long "walks" by the water.

O-Oh my! I feel honored.

a spook I drew for a Halloween thread last night, going to redesign her outfit

fucking noice shit my dude, saved

Well I may have worded it right, but she is actually a good guy. I just havent ironed out the details fully yet. But I do like the comment on duality since as the story progresses, some still dont trust her so that will be al the more convincing. Thanks for the responses, user.

Art by Rafchu

oknow you are just making excuses i saw you post that same drawing weeks ago

get some loomis son

bump

Use some reference pictures. Just look up muscular men or something.

Am I wrong for thinking that War Machine felt like a donut steel to me for years? I knew he wasn't, but just say to yourself "that's not Iron Man, that's my original character War Machine"

Made this girl a few months ago, I plan to make a super hero comic series with her as one of the villians but I wanna get more fans before that. She actually uses the ppwer of seduction to make men and women do her bidding. Her personality is kinda like Trixie from Fairy Odd Parent's when everyone but Tummy disappeared, or like Ember from Danny Phantom. She has an obsession with beauty and having people constantly worship her.

Where are y'all

Kinda old news but here's Clover and sweetgrass.

Clover (right) is an ex-arena fighting champion who despite her small size was one of the strongest fighters around. However her true dream was to become a musician. After a train crash severs her arm, she sees this as her way out and finally pursues her dream. However, she's not nearly as good as music as she was fighting. She has a replacement metal arm that's telescopic (can stretch).

Sweet Grass(left) is a small town farm girl who's never seen the world. At a young age her legs were crushed under some fallen lumber. For her entire life she was bound to a wheel chair until an estranged family member gave her some robotic prosthetic legs. She's a natural musical genius and can copy songs or tune to other people after hearing them for a bit. Filled with a wanderlust, she agrees to join clover to help her become a musician with the condition that Clover will show her the world.

Cool design, but whats that purple...thing on her torso? The way its hugging her breasts, is it alive or something?

bampu.

Beware-e-e-e~

1, I hasn't got enough critisim/tips to improve my OC
2, The hell is loomis?

Ha, joke on you, nobody want to steal my oc shit

this is to all of them, not just you

Its was a joke

Was doing cylinder practice and made this. I like how she looks. She is a battle robot I guess. She gets poor reception in rainy places and can't function correctly. The previous image was way too large.

Why the freckles?

Looks like crime-fighting robot nanny.

She is now a battle robot nanny. Thank you user.

give her a cute maid outfit

it's all good then

Is there anything wrong with freckles?

Just seen in too many oc and most of them are from tumblr, and the artist put them there randomly to make the oc cute

Well I like freckles. And I think her face looks too plain without them.
Also she does not have them all the time...

Nah, It's fine, just to let you know and there also scars, tatoo, jewery to put on her face if you think its too plain

Scars and tattoos are too edgy for her. Facial jewellery I'm not a fan of and I always forget about it. Unless the character is supposed to look Middle-Eastern.
I've got other OCs and other stories for that.

Like I told you, its ok, and not all scars are edgy, its the character that make them edgy not their look

I do all my art on paper and my printer broke, so I just had to take a photo and edit it.

I made this for a written series I'm doing that has illustrations and stuff, I've been trying out a more cartoony style for it but I don't think I'm doing too well. I have more if anyones interested.

He pretty much is
>Whats this drawing Bobby?
>Thats my super hero character! His names WAR MACHIIIINE!!! He's just like Iron Man, except he's got TONS of guns and missiles and big lasers and hes super tough and only shows up to fight the really big threats!

4 years to create a generic design

I been thinking, for the longest time I been listioning to people on Cred Forums about how I should create my characters. At first my characters anatomy were mess up. They had circle heads, weird hands. Doted eyes, no nose or ears. And some other stuff. But my problem is now is that no matter what I improved, someone else points out to me another problem. And I now feel like I can't perfect unlike everyone else. My pic related is the best i can come up with. So I think that I can't satisfied everyone because they just keep telling me to improve things and I begin to get sick of it.
So all I'm asking here is, can I also tell you guys flaws too?

Pretty shit, it didn't even appear.

It's just a piece of her clothing, it's an occult symbol for something I already forgotten.

Still drawing my villain characters from my school film.

Part of me misses working on my own film, the other part is really fucking happy I'm no longer doing projects where I'm accountable for 85% of the work and get to work with hired animation teams instead of just student volunteers.

spooky, why does she like bugs?

bump it

Everyone finished sharing their donuts?

she is the star of a project i am working on atm

Golem of Prague and Superman thing

My OC as drawn by someone else

Wanna fug her
Not yet, heres mine

Looks like cinder. Nice art btw

What's her deal? Savage Land? Female Tarzan?

I didn't draw him but I did get inspiration from him and Johnny Storm. He can turn that shit off and on.

You stole that from Resurrection man

They're pretty and easy for her to spot

Sorry, it was late at night and I didn't realise that I didn't post the image. Also I don't like your critizum on something that I didn't even posted yet.

Do you have that character or anything in various poses.
She looks absolutely lifeless and bland, Sorry to say.

Would I be able to post my Tumblr to gain some followers? I'm making a comic and I want some people that wo be interested in it.

May as well

Aight
thecomicguywhose19.tumblr.com/

My OC
Doesn't have any name or story.

I don't know what you mean by that. Like I don't think you can even make it looked alive. I think your asking too much for my capability.

I'm saying that it looks extremely stiff and the face is kinda just there, it doesn't show personality or anything.

Couldn't resist drawing my goth girl oc, Lindel Dollice Quilten. here's her costume this halloween.

I actually wanted to do series of monster characters by the way.

First time posting here. Hi!

Here's a drawing of an OC from earlier in the thread.

And here's an OC of mine. Her name is Lota (for now). She likes hanging out with friends by the lake. She also happens to live by the lake. I haven't drawn her any friends yet.

>She likes hanging out with friends by the lake.

>haven't drawn her any friends yet.

That's a good start i hope she got a lot of friends.

Your asking for something that is impossible to do. Like how am I supost to bring an image to life?

By adding a pose and some facial expression. Is it that hard for you?
Some complete beginners like and have technically worse anatomy, but they actually look like characters, yours just looks like a lifeless object.

Post some of your work then, you smug fucking shithead. You post a whole lot of nothing and expect me to know how to apply it?

Not that guy, but you're acting kind of like a cunt after he just gave you a bit of advice on how to make your character look a bit more lively, how about you chill the fuck you, bud?

Keep losing time but I finally freed it up.
Jimmy Dragontail.
>All people are born with tails of animals in the Chinese Xodiac.
>Each race has some sort of power or skill. Dragons control fire, Rats are tech smart.
There's a few ways it could go
>Something similar to a racing camp
>Road Trip to defeat the Monkey "king".
Here's anot older thread for some more insight desuarchive.org/co/thread/84980538/#q84983563

i need a name for her

Why doesn't this exist? Pitch this shit to Cartoon Network or at least Netflix

Kraa, or something with a K.
As for JDT, The characters we have so far are Jimmy:Headstrong and stubborn, Quite edgy towards most things, but is warming up to things like powers (and his estranged mother) as he goes along.

Snake Gal (Needs Name):She's Quite skillful within her abilities for her age, but very lazy,would rather take the easy way out,a bit vain, she teases Jim for laughs, but she means well.

Mary. She looks like a Mary to me.

How about pure sex

She's facing directly forward with her arms at her sides and her expression is a bland smile paired with wide, unfocused eyes. This gives us no read on her personality. She could be waving, or smirking, or winking, or holding something she likes. Anything to set her apart from a million other anime girls.

You know what? I don't care what this place thinks anymore, I have 12000 hits on my Deviantart and my watchers all love the stuff I do. All you guys offer are advice that doesn't tell me anything.

How? I could do all of that and it will still be impossible to bring the to life.

I'm gonna post kne of my characters stories

She was only a child when her father become second in command during the Vietnam war, as the years went by the brother of Lihn, carried a hated toward the father when he discover documents relating to his betrayal. The father was secretly sending information to the enemy, the brother soon realize everything his father was doing so out of spike for helping the Americans he ratted out his father. They wanted too punish him for his betrayal, so they targeted his house leaving it dismantled with the father captured and Linh detained. At the time of the incident, The Vietnam soldiers were walking towards him(the father), while the fathers head was down bound on his knees, he glance up at that time too see his son was the one that turned him in. The father knew the plans of Vietnam plan to use Genos (modified super humans)as a strategy to defeat the Americans , by him knowing secrets between the Americans and the Vietnamese they use scared tactics against him too tell them any confidential information he was hiding. The general was getting impatient with the father,so instead of tormenting the father to get information from him, they would use his daughter for the final attempt to create a Geno. Lihn tortured lasted for the days as the father had to painfully watch because he was too stubborn to let any information go. The screams of his daughter had disappear, the agony he felt from not hearing his daughter was the last straw he had because he assumed she was dead.

Cont.

After he planned his escape from being chained up, he broke his wrist to slip out of it.The father got a hold of the bombs the Vietnamese’s were trying to use against their enemies. Too keep his information safe from the Vietnamese he sacrifice himself by bombing himself in the cave they were experimenting in. He prevented the attack on american and the general plans were eliminated. He kill all of the soldiers that was in the lab including himself before he died.The last thing on his mind that he regretted was not being able express how he cared for his daughter. 50 years had pass at that very moment the father gave his life to stop an invasion . Lihn woke up too find out she was programmed to had to complete her mission which was to destroy the enemy

I assume English isn't your first language, but it should be apparent that we aren't being literal when we say you need to bring her to life. It's a figure of speech.

"Lifeless" here means "unconvincing as a character, hard to interpret as a realistic person". She needs something to make the viewer connect to her emotionally.

12,000 hits?

As in.... 12,000 pageviews?

That's not a lot....

Tell me, how old are you? how long have you been on dA? Do you even have a Tablet? What the hell are you doing here on Cred Forums? If you know so much about art, move on to /ic/.

Do you even speak Vietnamese? Lihn isn't a Vietnamese name, Linh is and that is actually a guy's name

Mina:Jim's Mother, naive and harmless on the outside, but is quite street smart. probably hiding something. Very doting on her son to make up for time she wasn't there.

The characters have anot okay concept, but need help with execution as they don't have much art, anybody want to try their hand?
Even just giving Jim and Snek Gal a pallette would be great.

Very nice! Saved.

I misspelled it but yes, I know Linh is a guys name, it means sport/soul. I just like the name yo.

I'm sorry but who are you? I think people are mistaking you as me but because everyone is anonymous, they can't tell apart so...

Thank you, I was thinking that what I made was worst then those three.
Oh so you mean expressions and body poses. Well what I made before is me copying from a template of a real woman body. I think once I've done enough of these i should be able to do them on my own. Thanks.

What? no, Linh have to go with Hon to Create Soul like: Linh hồn, Linh mean holy not sport.
And Vietnamese have many meaning for linh due to it's tones but not of them have the meaning as sport/soul, here are all the tones: Lính is soldier, Lĩnh is gain, lỉnh mean lost, lình is a type of herb, lịnh mean nothing

Sauce:I'm Vietnamese

Sorry I meant Spirit. Auto correct is a bitch. I will use it for Soldier since that's what she's supposed to be then. Thanks for the correction senpai. What do you think of the story?

Your story is kinda edgy while your character would look like she fit in a Slice of Life story, futhurmore, you are overcomplicating it, keep it short. Let the image express the action, not words, I want you to describe a story, not to describe a scene

Skibzy

My brother did the story and I told him to follow K.I.S.S. but he didn't. Also the character shows her after everything not during it. Her character art is just a rough draft. Can you follow my Tumblr and give me more advice? I need people like you.

Mate, You have to do this on your own, watch movies, read books/manga/comic, play video game, espically war kind. Learn from it, put yourself into your character's shoe, ask: what would Linh do? Would she spare a dangerous criminal who is pregant? Would she sacerfire herself to save a bunch of corrupt soldiers?

Don't just give out your tumblr and ask people to follow you and give advices, nobody seriously got times for that, espically on Cred Forums. You are on your own, don't just strangers on the internet, I'm just a guy who browse Cred Forums for shit and giggles

Aight user, you helped me alot with your valid criticism. Hopefully one day you'll become a fan. Thanks yo

Yeah, I will look forward to a girl name linh

It's sexy and you know it

what?

What did just say about my works?

Been trying to add alot of effort into background characters for my stuff

Rate my Bear Bartender

Nothing at all user... nothing at all.

Higher Resolution version
u wut m8?

>Get some loomis
God I wish people would fuck back to /ic/ if they're not going to help or explain their critique.
"Loomis" is referring to William Andrew Loomis(an artist and art teacher) and his art books that teach the fundamentals of drawing.
His books provide in depth instruction on head construction, body construction, anatomy, gesture drawing, and all other fundies that any artist worth their salt would have adequate understanding of. You can find his books here:
alexhays.com/loomis/
Learn from them user, they'll be of great help to you.

Alright, time to read, btw I paint this as well which is why I also need some coloring tips too,
like, with paint tool sai, got any books that you can share with me?

Might be because of your super simplified style that you're using a lot lately. He probably just judged from that single picture.

Mmh I see..

Idiot.

Oc main character here. His names leo. He's basically a battle pope, but instead of jesus he works for the sun god.

Now look at what he is carry with his left arm

thats actually the icing on the cake that made me post here

Is it just me or is his glasses clipping through his mouth?

It not meant to be taken serious, It was kinda like some OC I made after finish MGR so cyborg ronin with a little bit of silly stuff

oh i know it was for lols, and its successful at that

Want to see more?

i would, but im not feeling up to it artistically.
i think i need to head to /ic/ and learn more before i attempt threads like this.

oh shit bro thats pretty cinematic

Its not about art, its about the character

and i want to improve my art
a lot
so i don't have to have someone else do it for me

only thing is, i feel like im never really learning anything, just doing what tutorials tell me and practicing from the beginning.

Just post it, as long as its not dA autist tier, none of us will laugh at you, much

How does my style being super simplified and why?

See that guy with the axe?
(You)
This is him

No. She's an Arena fighter who gains her freedom and ends up living with an amazon type tribe of warrior women, and eventually finds herself the owner of an opium den/brothel.

Is this a new chapter of TGT?

Tribals woman, all end with 3

Well,they are both from Devianart

Just remembered it's the symbol for goddess.

Is this Edgy Enough? Can this armor actually be practical?

This pic here is of Tallow made by Dabble. I wanted to draw her ever since I saw her here a couple weeks ago (or whenever it happened to be).

Hey, thanks! I'll probably do up some sketches tomorrow, hopefully.

i'll say this, its more practical than anything i'd download in an elderscrolls game but thats an extremely low bar

Woah my God! this is great, thank you so much!

How about now? still practical?

as practical as "Dante From The Devil May Cry Series!"

which one? Donte? or Dante?

dante(?)

oh good, so its cuhzayee then
what kind of armor mod did you even download?

Earth, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Air, Light, Dark, Demon, Shadow. Is that all his elements?

You forgot the most powerful of them all: hAir

I'm on the same board as this guy now. I think /ic/ would be better for me there then it is here. Even doe I didn't start the drama, I just can't take the amount of, "Improve! Improve! Fix that! Make her lewl! Anatomy!" like I can't be perfect and can't make everyone happy. So I guess its /ic/ for me then.

the kind that triggers the likes of snarkeesian, brianna "small loan of daddy's money for an animation studio that never happened" wu and zoe "ran more trains on me than the MTA" quinn.

But I thought /ic/ were a bunch of critical perfectionists?

cbbe? or Unp?

there we go, spooky 2
this ones makes her look much more her age (she's late teens and is sort of a preppy valley girl)

she needs a name, any suggestions?

bodyslide :^) but in all seriousness i never got to try UNP so CBBE

Really? Doesn't look like it. I thought ic is where all of the bad drawers go?

>the horseless headless horsewoman

How about Pepon? Its what the greek used to call Pumpkin, Pepon meaning "Large melon"

Mein Nigger

This was made on 11 of may, 2011

This was redraw on 28 of august, 2016

I think there's a rule that you can't be complete shit at drawing if you're going to post on the board, but I don't frequent that place so idk. Maybe lurk for a bit and see for yourself.

Oh actuly I was thinking of /I/. Sorry.

>large melon
fitting

Take a look en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpkin

Yeah, that looks a lot better than your previous pic.
But really, do go through the guides on /ic/ because you have a really long way to go.

From my tumblr. an EMO. any constructive criticism? no clue on what to finalise her body type yet, kinda leaning towards lean tho

This is my shark. He doesn't have a name because sharks don't have names. His gf is a octopus.

He has similar troubles to everyone else, and tries to get through life as painlessly as possible. Sometimes he has confidence issues, but hey, who doesn't

cute shark.

Dumping my OC here we go!

these guys are part of a gangster revenge story ive been cooking up for a while.

Here they are in a more covert form

both a vaguely based off my younger brothers.

There's one more character i wanted to post up but i cant find the dam image. Anyway the main story is gonna by told from the point of view of the third character who will be getting dragged into this revenge train these guys have going.

She doesn't start off tribal. She is taken from her home and a series of events lands her thousands of miles from home.

Thanks. I was thinking of doing just short stuf lf with him. Single panel type, dealing with his gf issues

now that sounds cute

Yeah, but can I make money from cute?

Depends.

what kind of misfortune?

Yes you can.

sheldonthetinydinosaur.com/

Start a tumblr for this character, make tiny relatable cute images like you're already doing, post them with a cute cheeky description if you want per image. Do it consistently, have at least 2 uploads a week. Maybe start a little joke ask box where the shark will answer people's dating advice in cute sentences. You'll build a following around that character eventually and be able to sell buttons, stickers, and in the far future, a plushie of him. It'll take a lot of consistent uploading though.

Share it on Imgur, Twitter and Reddit too, make a Facebook page if you want. Facebook is where cute shit thrives.

Fuck. I need to take a course of self promotion or something. I have no clue how to use tumblr effectively

My girl, fantasy heroine. Been writing her for years, had this done by a friend.

cute

I am curious what took 4 years. The design is essentially any guy from any show ever, and the idea is the same as multiple existing fictional characters. What makes him unique?

Dan Mendoza art? Nice, He's always immensely friendly at cons

isn't she sort of missing a vagina in that image? Not knocking it at all, just when the loincloth is that far across, should be showing some fluff at least.

I'm still working on my naked Muslim girl, that people seem to like.

Got some early work back on pages, fun to see where she goes.

Main antagonist for something I'm working on.

Sorrry for the messy image, just did a quick drawing.

I don't have any experience to speak of, but I know that you have to stay very busy. Your followers need to see content from you consistently, and interacting with fans and other artists is important too.

Also, do you have any drawings where the girlfriend is more visible?

I have a few

He must get some mad octopussy.