I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiler. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life...

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiler. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek? Catching polliwogs in a jar? Camping out under the stars? I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong! Some days, I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they're all going to be grown-ups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Cover my carpet with fake vomit. Make fun of my "fat, saggy butt". But don't you ever say I don't care about summer vacation, because those memories are the last part of childhood I've got left.

>read it like 3 times
>no edit

>No edit

Fuck you perverts, this scene was heartwarming.

>no edit

Does it need an edit?
Are you all too far gone to appreciate something at face value? You can't accept anything that isn't filtered through a veneer of irony, shitposting, or memes?

that movie was the first movie I ever saw in an actual cinema. Good shit.

Source?

Is it worthy of the title of cartoonkino?

maybe, I can't remember. Last time I watched it was on dvd when I was like 8. The show itself is god tier.

>BAWWWWW he isn't doing the meme like we want him to!!!

No, no it is not. It's incredibly cheesy, even for recess. Like I'm not going to bag on it too hard because it was a kid's movie, but it involves a crazy villain building this giant weather doomsday machine in their gymnasium, and then all the teachers burst in through the windows and skylights in matching bodysuits to fight all the villain's henchmen with karate.

I like it,specially because the show use to make parallels between TJ and Prickly, so when in Prickly give this speech to TJ it feels on chracter like a way to say the audience that in the end Prickly and TJ are not so different both have passion for the things they love and value friendship and imagination.

>The final shot of the movie is Prickly watching TJ running to enjoy the summer with his friends, while the old man just stare at his golden medallion remembering his own childhood adventures

What edit?

It's just really surprising at this point. We've been so conditions to expect the worst from this website we're genuinely surprised when it doesn't make something innocent obscene.

I know, I'm just surprised because there is suppose to be a meme.

>i am such an enlightened individual that i am above memes, and belittle people that enjoy them
nice try, funnyman

Get out

>Trump will rid this

thank christ

Honestly if you get to the point where the website ruins that much for you then you need to find a different place to go. It's not like this place enlightens you in any way. Find somewhere you can talk and joke and laugh about what you like and don't like without the exaggerated offense and thinly veiled clawing for fleeting superiority.

This was a great movie back when I was a kid.

I want to be a kid again. C'mon God just send me back in time.

>If I Doritos and Mountain Dew this just right, I'll go down in history!

Here's your (you), now go find a lesser crowd of losers to reinforce the misery of loneliness and self loathing

I was about to ask how old you are, then I realized that the Recess movie is like 15 years old and now I feel old because the first movie I saw in a cinema was Jurassic Park in '93

Wow you are a fucking pretentious asshole.

Into the trash it goes.

No, he's right. Fuck you.

Go whomp yourself.

What edit again? It's been a while ;_:

I remember hearing about a suicide bomber in Iraq who, before detonating his Ice cream truck packed full of explosives, was handing candy out to children. At the time I was only slight more naive than I am now, so it shook me; to think about how someone, who was a child themselves, could do such things to kids who where happily playing, thanking him for the chocolates, yelling and running around; could then kill them all and their families.

We lose sight of a lot of things as we grow up. We've made up a lot of things to keep us busy and separate us from a genuine happiness we had as kids.

I know none of what I wrote probably sounds coherent or relevant, but that scene just brought up some memories

It really hits me where I live.

you forgot one thing though. That "crazy villain" of yours was James Wood.

My parents saved my first movie ticket which I think was 101 dalmatians (1996), but my first conscience memory of cinema was Clooney Batman with my grandmother which would explain why I'm so suicidal.

Really makes you think.

@86675572
So this is officially a thing, huh?

> Be a kid again.
Not for all the tea in China

>tfw recall this movie playing during those last "do nothing" day(s) in class before summer vacation in some grades
>tfw hearing that speech now

I hope you're just acting retarded, because the joke in this thread is clearly meant to be a subversion of expectations of those expecting an edit, thus causing a chain of overreacting replies

What's the source of these panels? What's Hopps getting so pissed and drunk about?

It's really hard to imagine how some people can do such horrible things to other people, children above all, and yet it's a fact of reality that there are people out there that do those things. It doesn't make me lose faith in humanity, or fear life, but it just makes me sad that such a fact exists.

>that episode where it's revealed Gus has an alter ego

>That episode where everyone thinks Gus is cool when he loses his glasses
>But he sacrifices being Safety Man for it

Don't you asshole have better things to do on this board then quote stuff. I mean I'll take anything bait threads, monkey's paw threads, hell I'll settle for a SVTFOE threads and I'm not a fan of the show anymore.

that is one heck of a speech

>tfw college is ending soon and I'll have to get a job or go to uni straight after.

Recess is one of my all-time favorite cartoons, it's so amazing.

WHERE IS THE PART ABOUT THE SEX

What does Kino's Journey have to do with Recess?

dumb feelposter

Was this a Penis Inspection Day episode?

...why does she have breasts ? She's a bunny.

Because the author is a furry, most likely.

Spot the newfag.

It doesn't need an edit you autists. Cant you just have a feeling like a normal person?

Spotted.