Batman vs. Hawkman, who was right? Who would you had sided with? Would you had voted to mindrape Batman?

Batman vs. Hawkman, who was right? Who would you had sided with? Would you had voted to mindrape Batman?

Yes, he's an asshole who deserves it

>he's an asshole who deserves it

Batman is a fucking retarded that constantly spouts "muh justice system" while going around as a vigilante

I think Hawkman has a point here but this little inter-League conspiracy's actions show that Batman's fears of where it would go were absolutely well founded.

No one was right and it was a shitty arc.

>defending brain washing and mind wiping

Don't blame Hawkman, he voted to kill Dr Light.

>No one was right and it was a shitty arc.
/thread

>Another shitty batman hate thread instead of a real thread about a character of actually likes

You are pathetic op

I'd have voted to cut Light's nuts off.

Batman was right and was once again proved right about how amateurs with powers need to be kept in check.

bruce we know that's you

This whole fucking thing started a snow-ball of shit.

Because of the mind-wipe once Batman regained his memories he started to devise methods to neutralize the JL, which ended up in Tower of Babel, and he created the Brother Eye satellite with Mister Terrific, which ended up in O.M.A.C.

It also ended with the Batman/Zatanna Zatara ship.

>Batman was right
But he wasn't. In fact he was so wrong that he nearly destroyed the world because of it.

I think tower of babel came out before Identity crisis.

The mindwipe happened in the 60's.

>batman builds brother eye
But yeah, its those metahumans that are the problem

But wasn't Batman actually ok with mind wipes? Didn't the league mindwipe villains who learned their secret identity.

>Ten minutes was the total time it took for Bruce Waynes parents to die.

No the satellite era of the JLA was in the 70s Smartass.

60's, 70's. Same shit. It was all a big hippie party.

So here's my problem; they alter Dr.Light so he's incompetent but why not just make him think he's a postal worker in Idaho or something? Why let him be a Supervillain.

>Brad Meltzer fucked up DC all for the sake of a Red herring in his shitty mystery.

It'd be too complicated to give him a new life since he'd still have powers he can accidentally access and/or he has connections to the supervillain world who might be looking for him

>Light's old gang starts wondering where the fuck he is
>finds out he's segregating mail in Idaho
How do you think the supervillains would react if they realized the heroes are mindwiping their kind?

>He'd still have his powers
I think this Dr. light's power comes from his suit. It's the heroic female Japanese Dr. Light that has superhuman powers.

Fucking ain't no one is gonna look for Dr.light, he's a loser.

They'd probably mind their P's and Q's if they knew Zatanna is just gonna fundamentally Change them.

Zatnna should've just turn him into a woman because women can't rape.

What's this from?

IIRC Zatana was trying to cast a spell that would make him good but it was such a retarded idea it ended up making Light retarded.

I was just reading this, so i thought it would be interesting to post.

Now we all know what stance WW would have taken.

Just like how villains are almost non-existent in the injustice universe.

More proof that Batman is a fucking retard

>Light listen, the league mindwiped you and that's wrong, so to make up for it, here's the secret identities of every hero who's ever been in the league.

N-no it's not

So I haven't gotten around to reading this yet, I've got a reading list that's a mile long. Why is wonderwoman blindfolded?

She was fighting medusa

I like this because shows clearly what each of the Trinity call the line.
Bruce's line is that you can't ever do anything criminal like or else you become one.
Clark's line is that he's willing keep all the options on the table, but won't kill if he can help it.
Diana seems to have no problem with murdering those she sees as a monster or a bigger problem than just her and the league can handle.

stop shitposting bruce and i know you have that grin on your face you pedo scum

The DCU was great when the hero community was big and they knew each other. Now it feels so tiny.

What
I never read that comic
Is that actualy happened

JLU was amazing because of this.

I believe she was trying to take his memory. She did cast a spell which made the Top good but it drove him mad.

>How do you think the supervillains would react if they realized the heroes are mindwiping their kind?

Who cares? The villains are already trying to kill the heroes, anyway.

>think Wondie's gonna be all holier-than-thou
>goes straight for the muder option

Based Diana.

How Cred Forums feels about Indentity Crisis?

Brad Meltzer was a mistake

They're of financing age for Germany

^Consenting

Jean Loring killed Sue Dibny and Jack Drake?

He might have a point if it was Professor Zoom or Lex Luthor we're talking about, but this is Doctor fucking Light, Meltzer can try to pull his
>lol he was just retarded after he was mindwiped, he was reeeaaaally scary before
He's not even a D-list villain.

it turns out batman`s a stubborn bitch

HAWK VS BAT

Well no Captain Boomerang killed Jack Drake, she just orchestrated the entire thing.