You know the drill, you laugh you lose

You know the drill, you laugh you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/81525250/#81528799
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/27/fat-people-rise-up-we-could-swing-this-election
youtu.be/dT7sjoH8Sqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_zUUE4BE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss that book

Lost.

>Cred Forums.jpg

S A V A G E R Y

Wow, what a fucking asshole.

Source?

Is that Hank and Dean?

Superior Foes of Spider-Man

>TuskAct4.png

Johnny you asshole

Bobby Drake, Peter Parker, Johnny Storm

so meta

a lot of ABCW shit has some unintentional humor just for how absurd it all is

last

Bendisspeak ruins an otherwise good joke. It should've just been:

>Hail Hydra.
>What?
>Sorry. Just checking.

I want to make love to that bike

Oh yeah, I remember crazy Starman.

I think I might have been unable to get JSA comics for a while at that point. Did they ever resolve his whole storyline? Or is it one of those things that never got finished before DC rebooted everything into New52?

lost

Superior foes

greatest storytime of the whole year

Damn I lost
What's this from

ANGEL: LAST ANGEL IN HELL - ANNUAL #1

why did this make me laugh

Please tell me the baby kills it, it's much funnier than it dying.

Not only does she kill it, it's only the first test...

The crazy zooms and Wolverine's little eye.

You've peaked my interest.

>peaked
REEEEEEEEE

>not being able to kill a mythical beast as an infant

How does it feel to be a failure user

Nextwave by Warren Ellis.

Elsa Bloodstone had a shitty, monster hunting childhood/young adult life

Holy fuck.

You should go read Nextwave, the source of this and many other panels to come.

Have the absolute ordered, and I will think of that any time I read it.

WTF is happening there

Nextwave is love.
Nextwave is life.

This is the dumbest thing in all this thread
yet it was the one that made me laugh the hardest

Man that's just depressing.

Oh yeah, Ultimate Bobby was straight.

As fucking God awful as Girls was, it had moments where it made me kek.

THIS WINS

Is this an edit?

Noice.

Thats understandable.

Holy shit

nigga you crazy

Why is Spiderman being a drill instructor to Killer Queen?

So raptor jesus was real in this world.

SpOck likes to imagine a better world

What?
I remember when she slept with juggernaught but the fuck is going on here.

I don't remember how, but superhero shit is written down and sold by Marvel Comics in the Marvel universe, and they were often used as evidence in She-Hulks series

Fucking love preacher

Is there more of this

What's the context for this

IIRC it's a trial for The Leader, and the defense is trying to run a strategy where anyone who is Gamma-irradiated is operating under diminished capacity or something similar to an insanity defense because Gamma mutations irresistibly compel them towards certain actions.

And they use the difference between how promiscuous She-Hulk is versus how promiscuous Jen Walters is as proof.

Oh i know that i mean why is she denying it i remember her saying she was proud of it or some shit like that

Deadpool gets the power gkove of doing things and forces everyone to watch and laugh as he self-depreciates himself to death.

I always remember her being embarassed by it

Her denying it, and it being brought up a bunch was kind of a running gag in the series. At the end of it they actually establish that she really didn't, and the She-Hulk from that one comic was a double from the Alpha Universe. The comic itself was a joke about fixing just about every continuity and out of character moment ever by making it possible that every one of those was just the result of a tourist intruding from the Alpha Universe.

didn't mean to quote

I love when joker auctualy tells jokes.
I fucking lost

Clark you monster

The baby grows up to be the celebrated monster hunter, Elsa Bloodstone, one of the main characters of Nextwave (which this flashback was part of).

Not only did she manage to kill the Blight Beast with naught but a spoon (in a way that she later dispatched some of the Mindless Ones as an adult), but pic related is how her father celebrated the occasion. And keep in mind, this is just her infancy. The hellish training continued throughout her childhood.

that's deep

Does anybody have the Cred Forums edit?

Why is this so fucking funny?

He stole some kids dog? Dick move.

I don't get it.

Well, he is a supervillain

Oh my fucking god

tony please

the defence were trying to argue that since she-hulk does most of her lawyering while hulked out, and she has less inhibitions while hulked out, that being hulked out is basically the same as being drunk. Meaning which was practicing law under the influence, which could not only get her disbarred, but revere every ruling of every case she participated in because they'd all be declared mistrials and need to be redone with a 'sober' lawyer representing her client

FIN
FANG
FOOM

yeah. it was either the second or third last issue of Duggan's pre-secret wars run. Deadpool uses the infinity gauntlet to host a comedy roast

Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds. His secret mission was to help with the resurrection of Superboy. He had schizophrenia that could be treated with 31st century medicine

this feels like it could have been a futurama gag

Edit?

nope

Lmao

No

nope. just Nextwave

Oh...

Oh fuck i dont think i have ever auctualy laughed at a lol america joke before but my sides are halfway to oa by now

reported for posting a hate symbol

Is this the same bloodstone that brought frankencastle to life?

>Even the father gets in trouble.

tears streaming down my face hahahahaha

What happens to the dog? This is important.

telling it like it is

I need that last panel, it's perfect.

I'm literally dead

KITE
ITE
TE
E
MAN
AN
N

This page teminds me of an adventure time episode

Ah fuck forgot pic

>i dont think we can say that

Holy shit its 2000 and fucking 16 the 1980s were over 20 years ago

Kite Man video game when?

IIRC that was a Jen from another dimension or a clone, not her actual self.

How the 616 Marvel company actually got away with making that book is anyone's guess.

>"Like X but in Y culture" episode
If you take something and only show the surface differences, you're creatively bankrupt.

He actually starts caring for the dog and races back to his apartment to feed him, thinks about him when a mission goes slow.

Sadly I can't remember if he had to give it back to the girl at the end, but he loved that dog wholehartedly.

Just the other day I thought about a Kite Man mission in an Arkham game, where you have to track him down similarly to Manbat, except he's much faster and you need to learn where to cut him off to get ahead of him, while not using the same tactics (Batmobile launch only works once, another time you need to boobytrap on the opposite end of a building he's planning to fly through, one you need to chase on foot/gliding and land on him)

That Harley tho

they just turned her into that gogo chick from Kill Bill

>and only show the surface differences
your complain is they only drew character designs and not a full page comic for each of them?

I remember this page triggered a lot of pwople but i cannot remember why.

The greatest fighters in the world, folks!

People hate fun and think it shouldn't be in Batman.

....because it was fucking awesome?

Like "hey here's how Kite Man can do supercrime and not look like an idiot." the page, there it is.

FUCK

those were just shitposters looking for excuses to claim that King is a hack writer and start a (you) festival

Marvel Adventures. Best iteration of the verse. Good old fun and light-hearted adventures where good guys fight bad guys who are out to rob banks and take over the world.

Ah here we are deadpool roasts tge marvel universe.
I am utterly disgusted by 1991 marvel.

Ah fuck

Anyone have the page where Deadpool is roasting people and they're all laughing but at the same time talking about how something's wrong because they can't stop?

Is it wrong that I find Nextwave a bit overrated? Outside of a few choice jokes, it's a bit too random for my tastes. Superior Foes of Spiderman is by far the superior Marvel comedy book.

Is there like a compilation of this? or something? I want to see the collective reaction of Cred Forums when this happened

Damn, I forgot how old may used to be.

just search for the image on desu

That's fair. Comparing it to Superior Foes is a little weird though; they're quite different styles of books. It was also one of the only full comedy superhero books for a while.

>go to archive
>image hash
>drag the file to the white area
>search
>????
>profit
desuarchive.org/co/thread/81525250/#81528799

Wait if this story is from 1991
What lady thor are they talking about and is it as horrible as this time

It's a joke you mong

What the fuck

Thanks for helping out a newfag

What so they just made up a lady thor for that one joke?

Well that was certaintly a better unpublished issue then hellblazer shoot

Really? Because I see a whole lot of parallels between them. They're both comedy oriented comics set in the canon main universe focusing on a group of B-listers that are kind of assholes to each other and where everyone is a bit "goofier" than usual. The main diverging point is that Superior Foes is mainly a heist comic that focuses on Boomerang's point of view most of the time but the tones are still pretty similar. I just find Superior Foes to have been executed better and they never went too crazy.

This one got me, well done

What are we, uh
What are we looking at here?

Superior Foes felt a lot more grounded to me. Considering the stuff in Nextwave that veers deep into parody like Forbush Man, the Dormammu ripoff taking money for his Suicide Girls subscription, the various M.O.D.O.Ks... Superior Foes seems closer to Hawkeye to me. Been a while since I read these books though.

The women is death the man dream who like death is of the endless is there for some reason that i forget.

Read sandman its one of the best things vertigo ever put out start at the beginning.

The baby died.

SIDS.

>Fat Fathers For Justice
HoHo

>capture
Is this a screencap or are they kidnaping him

BLUUUUUUUUURG

Babies are TERRIBLE at staying alive.

They're breaking in. They're drunk and found a baby Transformer, so they decide to teleport it somewhere else.

Oh shit that sounds familiar as fuck.

What?

lawl what an ass

Holy shit, I am dying!

I keep coming back to this thinking I've got it down. That I won't laugh this time. But I STILL FUCKING LOSE. Dumbest thing in the thread and it keeps getting me. Jesus Christ.

This page is pretty badass.

Isn't it a little early for Easter, senor?

Brilliant.

>wait 24 years

Lost at
>Enougha this horseshit
I don't even know if he was responding to Odin but I like to think he is.

And the sequel

>bendisdialouge.jpg

Well this i gotta read source?

Is is that a fucking transformer

Jesus alegory reeeee

To think that way back in time, people thought that Fat Pride would be an unexpected distopian thing, that would never happen in the real world.

Oh fuck its not really from 1991
I do feel retarded for not realizing that but it says something about modern marvel that i did not doubt it for a second.

Was was i wrong to drop ms marvel until civil war was over.

This is totaly like the fights we had at my school. We even had the pollen attack thing done, because more then 3/4 had allergies of some sort.

He actually really likes the dog, but has to give it up

They put out a small reward for the dog and he hands it in for the reward.

Holiday special, but I don't know the exact comic. MTMTE? Lost Light? Hard to keep track off.

oh shit, sauce?

I think that's Thundercracker who staying on earth, adopted a dog and is writing screenplays as job.

Yes. But Elsa is also in that very issue.

>Howard cucked Peter with Aunt May

They only genuinely funny twist-up in nuMarvel

It works out okay, if I remember correctly the baby just grows it's lower half back and the bottom half grows a head.

Both are from the Transformers Holiday Special, a one shot with three stories. The third story is Grinch Starscream.

I bet this image is what is going on inside this writers head.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/27/fat-people-rise-up-we-could-swing-this-election

Yes.
As if anyone would buy his screenplays

This this is beautiful and not just comedicly

So odin is barneyfag

>endfightofmgs4.jpg

fuck dude i had a hard time getting though looking at those faces for 15 issues

Dammit, Daredevil blind jokes make me lose every goddamn time

I think the best part is that Batman got the reference

I've got one.

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says "Does this taste funny to you?"

Realistically, what natural cause would suddenly cause a baby to go from laughing in perfect health to just rolling over dead in the space of time it takes his Mom to get milk from the next room?

Seems like Death is just being a bitch here

Suffocation, or SIDS, but I'm not sure on the latter.

>rest've

yea they've been pretty good about salvaging it from the event

lost

>BLUUUURG

>He literally yells his name as he robs people so that the infamous "Kite Man" would become well known

I gotta know, why are so many pages of comics so small on here? are these scanned and just shrunk down to the smallest possible size wile still being technically legible? or do they come like that electronically?

because I just fucking hate too small text and my eyes are not getting any younger

>Fat people, are we going to stand for this shit?

Probably not, to be perfectly honest. We'll probably just stay sitting down.

Don't be mean, he's still got a long way to go but he's getting there. Surely. Someday. Good thing he doesn't age like humans do though.

Wait , what?

Are they standing up in a station wagon, the station wagon has a no smoking sign?

Ants singing to cheer of there friend?

That whole dogshit filler arc is almost worth it just for this page

its probably a city-bus

I liked this one better.

Yes, I remember all those times in the bible where Jesus descended from the sky shooting lasers from his eyes to quell a riot at an asylum.

Damn

>Stop comparing everything to Hitler King Kike!
>Said by the aryan headcase who's going full tyrant and mutants are getting gassed to death.

Marvel YES!

That whole fucking, multi-hour storytime.

For ONE FUCKING JOKE.

What a goddamn masterpiece.

Revelations was quite the trip

>Seems like Death is just being a bitch here

She is always a smug bitch. This issue made me quit the book.

THAT DOG IS HUGE

I can't even laugh at this, it's just too ridiculous. I can barely believe it reached print.

Thanks I couldn't rember for the life of me if she was part of that or not.

Looks like some hero doesn't read the classics.

Formerly Known as the Justice League

Meant to quote:

Is that the ghost of Ben Franklin? Did Deadpool have a Dr. McNinja crossover?

has anyone notified black dog

BAHAMA LOAT

Hope you were hungry for spit, boy.

Yes/No

he

Cot death man. Babies are fragile as fuck, 9/10 they strangle themselves on the covers or choke on their own spit but sometimes they just die, like they forget how to breath somehow.

GONNA!

A.A. Milne would be pleased.

I see no problem with JJJ's logic here. Just because he's wrong doesn't make the theory any less sound. Or is it hypothesis? No matter how often I look it up I always forget, and get them confused next time I need it.

>the rest've us
>the rest have us

...dammit writers.

They're singing a Sinatra song.

Aaaah, Aaron. You really are better than us fleshies.

Also pic related is topical again, go figure.

I heard they ate Galactis and got his power, but are they wearing little Galactis outfits?

Dude, you get new powers, you get a new wardrobe, that's basic caping 101.

I read something recently about the chemicals that are used in making baby beds can be deadly due to a baby's sensitive systems. The amount inhaled is usually deadly if you're baby sized but has no noticeable effects when you get to be bigger. Plus babies can just die.

>ah yes you're the holocaust survivor that keeps comparing everything with Hitler

It's story written by a Transformer. The dog is normal sized in "real" life.

Fucking every time

You take that fucking back, that game has flaws, but fuck if the two boss fights REX vs RAY and the final fight weren't the best.

Meet Abraham Lincolns ghost find out he likes the internet...

A Girl and her Fed

The way I saw it the baby was choking or having difficulty to breathe when he was with the mother and she didn't notice.

>rule 34

i remember a deus ex clip on youtube that was pretty much this, the guy storms in from a window, kills a guard in the hall, shoots a fucking missile inside a room, and then jumps out of the window into another building... and then he takes a shower to wash away his sins.

What is it with Deadpool and that machine?

ew

No one seems to understand that a combine can't chop up cars.

In common use theory and hypothesis are both acceptable, if you were referring to the scientific use of the terms it would be a hypothesis, a theory is a well described explanation for something that is backed by evidence from repeated experimentation.

Has Cred Forums memes up as art....

kek.

>Current Year Marvel pointing this out
Wat

Good use of Unsolicited Opinions on Israel, though

This single storytime was what got me to start reading comics.

Thank you, Frieza.

What's the name of this comic?

kek

A child that old should know what sex is.

ah, i got the order a bit wrong.
still, it's damn good.
youtu.be/dT7sjoH8Sqc

damn.
she goes down and dirty with aliens in those doujins. so that means the martian manhunter is actually gay.

fucking zeus, man.
the OG of the og's.

who is the qt with the wrench and is she single?

I thought it was just supposed to show the way they talk and not accurate spelling, writers do that a lot with rednecks and thugs all the time.

What's the rooster?

That's an edit, right?

no

underrated

Yes, but the text comes from a real issue of Angela's comic

How did they not get crucified for this? Did no one catch it?

Nautica, from the Transformer colony Caminus. Quantum engineer that turns into a sub. Socially awkward, likes a GOOD drink. Has an Official Best Friend but no declared romantic interest.

Seuls/Alone by Gazzotti and Vehlman

I think it was not only sex

Fuck I've seen this so many times and just connected the Batman and parent thing. I thought it was just funny that Supes was getting scolded.

Death doesn't chose who lives and who dies. She just brings them to the other side.

>I think it was not only sex

They were having a BDSM session. Note the handcuffs.

Well, I figure if you side with Magneto here you're a filthy anti-feminist tool of the patriacry, but if you side with Carol, they'll do it becasue you're a facsist holocaust denying Nazi-apologist, so maybe no one's dared to bring it up?

tumblr got mad and tweeted the author, he said sorry

Help! Mods! I need a ban!

But isn't it worse to be a Nazi? Like, FAR worse.

Had this same conversation with an ex once. I actually did it and I was right. If only I kept at it..

Im conflicted i want good storys but i dont want to support civil war.
I think i will just pirate it.

So was herc auctualy doing anything wrong or was femcap just overreacting

Wait are you saying this edit appered in a storytime.

Yes.

He storytimed the entire fucking Red Son book. Normally, nothing strange happening.

Then at the CLIMAX of the story he posts this.It was glorious.

I thought this was Transmetropolitan before I saw the judge

I think there was a bit more then sex going on.

Underrated edit

Its an edit but sadly the pasted in text comes from a real marvel comic

context?

Get off the road you retards

this is the best thing I've ever heard

Cred Forums truly is love

lost

AWW FUCk

Do you have no concept of linear time? I'm not user, but I think he meant that he laments his inability to maintain his relationship from the past, thus the concept of imagining an alternative timeline in which he had remained within the relationship, summarized by the statement: if only.

Isn't it wonderful

If your first impression of this is that it's funny, you may legitimately have a mental illness

I didn't say it was bad, it's just that the last fight is 2 old dudes punching each other really slowly. It'd probably have been better if I used the fight with the old pedophile and Nazi from Family Guy

>Betty
Muh dik

Awww, pete. Always suffering.

Wish someone would storytime all the Mega City 1 fattie stuff: The League of Fatties, Two Ton Tony, the eating championship arcs, etc. Then we could all look at it and wonder how close the US is to that kinda thing already.

Kirby rules

So, Trump will deport Cred Forums and /r9k/?.

He's obviously talking about men and women of france.

Close up of the sign.

i miss not having that issue anymore....

It's called "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" for a reason user.

Not that obvious, calling french people frogs is more a brit thing

Holy kek what

First, what's this about a female Captain America?

Second, does she just NOT know anything about recorded history (and let's be fair, even myths are technically recorded history, as they are tales that have been recorded, in the past)?

Is this loss I don't even know anymore

>Slow
Fucker, it was CQC for days, I rank that fight above the Boss fight since you can't really CQC her normally besides the counter.

Sailor Mars attacks are FIRE-related. MM wants fire-based BDSM.

Do you really think that is what the US is like?

>When you say something so stupid that it gives superman a stroke.

This got me the closest to laughing, and it was a close battle.

Cable & Deadpool was fun.

Spidey hits my funny-bones

>I'm told it looks good
Fucking lost

>never forget

chris hansen's zombie counterpart

wrong pic but still good

Link to that tread?

okay

Just take a second to dig next time newfriend

I should get this framed.

>Hail Hydra
>What?
>Just checking
>Checking what?
>For Hydra
>Hydra?
>It happens a lot in my world
>What does?
>Hydra

I swear we've been brainwashed into seeing it.

Dark Judges pls go

but dark judges are the best kind

I dont get captain marvels bit

I hope they don't drop the ball with the new mini.

>SJWs

Have you read the two issues that are already out? They're spectacular.

>Felch-Monster
That's not drool

LOL

The jokes have been good, but it seems a little too slow so far.

We're two issues in and they haven't even left the general proximity of the bar.

But what about this huge leap in character development?

When the ending is a cliffhanger. The fuck kinda question is that?

Not going to lie, I thought Constantine was just having Welder on and was on the cusp of cruelly mocking him for believing in such a shove.

can someone explain this joke to me?

Plasticman mindwiped himself or some shit into a responsible father because he felt guilty about ignoring his son during his superhero career.

Now Batman has come to him because he's the only one who can stop a rampaging evil Martian Manhunter, so his son is trying to get him to remember his old life. It's a pretty good mini, and shows you how boss Plasticman and MM really are.

Im sure gaiman knows the answer to this.

Well there was that time when, right after he came back from the dead, he descended into Hell to beat up demons and rescue sinners' souls, and they do always draw him with a big glowing circle around his head...

Mummy smothered her baby and blamed it on an imaginary goth couple.

I concur.

great uncle baal and his entourage of retarded dancing skeletons was pretty good

does anyone have the nemesis cap of the alien volunteering to torture itself?

The joke is that the joke about the absurdist doesn't make any sense. It's absurd.

This is edited by the way. It actually isn't funny in the original.

What happens next?

Oh fuck, what does the original say?

Are you saying it isnt?

What is this?

>Seems like Death is just being a bitch here
Death doesn't kill them she just takes their spirit on to the sunless lands.

LiarTown USA.

You don't have to worry about oncoming traffic when you're already dead

It seems more like broad leaps in logic than anything

Oh wow.

Is that the new Flinstones comic?

>couple
Incest is a shit fetish

If i remember correctly it just cuts to the next scene.

Im really not sure what they were going for with that panel.

God if this doesn't portray Cred Forums in a nutshell I don't know what does.

Yep
Its fucking fantastic dont belive the newsarama reviewers lies.

Oh god

Because it sadly true.

>Bootleg North Korean Nightcrawler giving Deadpool a good word
Aw.

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_zUUE4BE0

FAIRY GODPARENTS

talk about Bonertown, USA

>tumblr.jpg

>Clark Kent gets revenge from Chad.jpg

I want to sexualise the human gumball

>Germany in 2016.jpg

It was clearly written by Ronnie, who speaks fractured English.

Why I didn't save the original version of this is beyond me

Sauce?

Lactation and Oralsex: Sports Utility Vehicle

USA
USA
USA

I don't get it.

>I hope they don't drop the ball with the new mini.

The first issue has Starfire speaking lovecraftian monologue and the second has a gangsta Spectre looking for Baytor because he lost his address in the last company wide reboot.

nah it was just she hulk
they just try to say it didn't happen
because having sex with the juggernaut? ugh
whereas having sex with everyone else? eh who cares

>mutant racism in action
even though he's not a mutant, just associated with them

>Update
kek

holy shit, this actually made me lose, out of anything in this thread.

Glad you spoilered those tits. Almost NSFW.

source?

Judging from the art it's a power pack crossover.

thanks user

How do aliens know what america is?

Lost

Is THIS loss?

>Elite Beat Antgents

But that's how you buy guns in America, what's funny about that?

is this not the sad realities of life thread??

sauce on this?

Tasky, you're rrrrripped!

fucking savage

Well, that's me out

its captain america from 2099 I believe.

bump

Yes. Have you ever been to the US?

Real talk tho, that feels amazing

>tell that to zod's snapped neck
i like MoS dont derail the thread with company wars

Man, every 987 comics or so when the punchline isn't just "LAWL SCIENCE!," SMBC can really be funny.

Oh man, blast from the past. Thank you!

Amazing.

Cred Forums threads in a nutshell.

Love this, what is it from?

just a webcomic i think its called three panel soul.

it's from fables, and it's actually a magic bag that sucks things into it when you say those magic words. He captured death so he could stop a sick woman from dying so he could fuck her. I don't know if the context makes it less or more weird

I don't know either, but I know that's pretty great. Thanks, user.

No it fucking doesn't you filthy lying whore, that fucking woman who did it to me when I had scoliosis as a kid gave me a complex about bones that has never gone away. It does not goddamn feel good.

I wish I hadn't read that. I liked it more when it was just a whimsical choice of words from the character instead of a magic spell.