Cred Forums banner submissions start in 2 days!

Cred Forums banner submissions start in 2 days!

Let's post some banners to be submitted.

HERE ARE THE RULES:
Board banners:
>1.Must be inspired by and related to the board that we're accepting submissions for that week.
>2.Must contain the full board name (e.g., Cred Forums - Anime & Manga).
>3.Note that these banners will be in a global rotation, so banners should be suitable for the entire site, and worksafe.
>4.Image dimensions must be exactly 468x60. JPG, PNG, and GIF accepted. Animated GIFs are allowed. Filesize should be less than 150KB.
>5.Only high quality submissions please. No scribbles or other junk!

Some of the banners that have already been picked have file sizes larger than 150KB, so that's obviously not a hard set rule. The rest seem to be strictly enforced.

pic related I think could be an excellent banner if it was resized, cropped a little to have the right dimensions, and had the text added.

If this was wider I think it could work. It'd certainly be awesome for the top-of-the-page banners.

This could easily be resized to work.

Another one that could work with some resizing.

This is PERFECT. Just would need a little resizing, but that could be done easily.

seriously guys let's fucking do this

Remember if someone posts a really good banner here to download it and submit it yourself once submission opens. That way you can win the prize of a Cred Forums pass for yourself.

OP here. I actually have no problem with people taking my posted images and turning them into banners and submitting them. I'm not interested in a faggy Cred Forums pass.

I vote this

Someone better than me at photoshop needs to make this image into a banner.

It's practically begging for it.

Can someone with photoshop shrink this down to 468x60?

If I do it in paint it makes it all fucked up looking and hard to read.

This is the best in the thread. It just needs to be properly formatted in photoshop. Make it wider and shorter and then resize it.

BOARD NAME TO ADD TO THE IMAGES

>banner contest

I'm not good enough with PS to reduce the image size without it ruining the quality.

This please

My vote

>777
It's a sign

Did Cred Forums seriously increase the ads by 400% so they could shill their Cred Forums pass?

Jesus Christ. Happy 13th birthday you fucking Jews

I tried

I tried.

Not very good, but.

It's called adblock you fuck. I turned it on as soon as chinko-me-binko became our leader.

This is good.

I like it user

Phones can get adblock?

The other thread even are in the 7 page, what is the point. OP?

sure can

Neat. Obtained via app store or within the browser itself?

Check the catalog on the next time, fag.

depends on your system. Android just google it. Though there probably are a few in the play store. There's even a browser that is designed to block ads.

ios? haven't had an apple device for years. sorry bud. But I'm sure you could find one easy enough.

Those browsers are shit though.

So its shit adblocker browser or fast google chrome with ads.