Why was she such an asshole?

Why was she such an asshole?

Was it because her mother was dead?

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

I think it was her dad.

Because she's a Triceratops.

Littlefoot's mom died too and he didn't turn into a dick about it

I can't speak for the hundred million direct to DVD sequel but in the first movie it was made clear from the start that all dinosaurs stuck specifically to their species and her dad was a firm believer that Triceratops were better then all the other dinosaurs and wouldn't even let her play with the "long necks" believing them to be inferior.

None of the other kids had a problem hanging out. Maybe Triceratops in general are jerks?

I'm not the only one seeing this right?

This. I mean, we do kinda see other dinosaurs intermingling, but they basically made Triceratops the "white" dinosaurs, and I'll bet $65,000,000 that Cera's dad would've voted for Trump to (tricera)top it off. That guy was fuckin racist

>$65,000,000

Jurassic Kek

Top tier elite tsundere.

>Brontosaurus are basically so fucking big that no predator would actively hunt them
>As a result they fear nothing and fine intermingling with other species as nothing is a threat to them
>Triceratops are a common prey animal who have evolved to be as defensive as possible
>Wary of all outsiders and protective of their own

?

Because they were kids and don't really understand or been taught racism at it's core. When Littlefoot tried to apply Tera's (was that her name, I forgot) belief of segregation to Ducky he almost immediately forgot about it because he was lonely and she wanted to be his friend.

Though as mentioned out of all the dinosaurs the Triceratops seemed to be the most racist. Little Foots mom just said "We stick to our kind" and didn't dare to say any further beyond that compared to Tera's father who very much was proud and not afraid to teach Tera his xenophobic beliefs and teachings .

Bullshit! Yes he did, he just got over it more quickly. Cera stayed pissy for longer, and she was more of a stuck up brat to begin with because her parents raised her to think that way.

He was more full on depressed then an asshole.
Him being an asshole was more to a response from Cera being an asshole if I remember the film correctly.

Lisa Simpson syndrome.

Nice photoshop nerd

Sandersonia always seemed more appealing than Boa was supposed to be

Because threehorns are fucking stupid.

Everybody knows that fatass girls are the biggest assholes and constantly lash out at everybody around them

>Triceratops were the "white" dinos
>Cera's dad is the blackest dino in the valley

makes you wonder there isn't any fat fetish drawings of her
>Nice trips

Idk but it turned me on. In fact, I had these promotional hand puppets from Pizza Hut and hers specifically, as hand puppets are the bottoms are open, and I would stick my face in it and lick around and pretend she was making me eat her ass out

She wanted Littlefoot's longneck.

Did somebody say fatasses?

She's cute in a non sexual sort of way. Like I just want to pat her head and give her ice cream. Also Margret is best Amazonian.

>Implying pic related isn't the fat chick thriller

What the fuck, dude

I'm seeing it too. Hiro what did you do??

test

not GLORIOUS enough, we have a new god now.

I'm seeing it too.