RWBY is a good show

RWBY is a good show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-f-mGvOba8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Despite almost everything about it, yes it is.

Prove it.

There's already a thread up.

I dropped it last year after the first episode because of the shitty animation. I ended up giving it another try it after seeing a few threads about it and I loved it. The first season was rough but it gets much better as it goes on

It really is a ride.

Does the animation get better after S1? I watched a few episodes, and it bugged me enough to stop watching.

Someone post the webm.

It's a show of gradual, albeit slow, improvement. Each volume gets better in terms of quality, with the Volume 4 teaser looking unrecognizable.

Gets good after Oum dies

Well shit; I guess I'll have another go at it if I find myself with nothing else to watch.

The fighting gets pretty lackluster in V3

Not from what I've heard.

Catgirl is hot, though. And the rabbit girl. She's pretty hot too.

Fucking kill yourself boco no one likes you

Start watching this video at 8:55 and tell me rwby isn't an abomination
youtube.com/watch?v=0-f-mGvOba8

>hes right boco your a piece of shit

I love you guys.

>Good
I think you mean "Barely tolerable" user.

Everyone knows this.

things Cred Forums thinks

Lost

Monty Oum deserved death.

I wouldn't go that far.
I greatly enjoyed it, despite and in some ways because of its' flaws, but I wouldn't call it "good"

nice edge
fuck off you fag if you liked it then you think its good

There is this concept, a very common concept, known as a "guilty pleasure". It's something you acknowledge is bad, but like it anyway. This exists for films, for shows, and even for foods though that is usually things that are "bad for you" rather than just bad.

>guilty pleasure

The guilt is optional, but there are things, such as films or shows, that are objectively bad. Bad writing, bad directing, bad acting, etc. But you can't help but like them anyway for some reason.
Two common "guilty pleasure" films are Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Moulin Rouge.

Man, I've watch movies like Plan 9 From Outer Space all the way through but I can't stand a minute of RWBY.

then you are a little bitch that wants to fin in on hating rwby