Is it true that its going to be cancelled?

Is it true that its going to be cancelled?

No, unless you have a source saying otherwise that isn't a clickbait YouTube speculation video.

AT is finishing in 2018, RS is done, UG is done, Clarence is undetermined, PPG is ongoing, WBB is ongoing, TTG is ongoing, SU is ongoing.

TTG brings in their highest average ratings with SU in a close second. They'd be foolish to cancel it.

Don't pull shit out of your ass.

And Gumball is ongoing, with the creator leaving after the upcoming season.

I thought that show been finished. Wtf

Fuck no, even if CN wanted it gone, WB will keep bankrolling it to desperately keep DC relevant outside of comics

You heard wrong. CN canceled everything else on the lineup to make more room for TTG. Adult Swim is even being rolled back an hour to give TTG more airtime.

WB will soon have that Justice League Action show or whatever its called on CN. That will more than likely shorten TTG's life simply because CN doesn't like having too many DC shows forced on them.

No, it'll keep going forever as long as people keep sperging out over it.

Unless JLA does big numbers and TTG somehow goes down in views, don't bet on it

No, it's not going to be canceled any time soon because it's terrible, and if I have learned anything on this subject, terrible things never end, enjoy the ride, you're on it forever

fun show, clever jokes, shit jokes, good character interactions and relationships. kiddie art-style for kiddie show.

why do people hate it so much other than anything to do with the original or any other show?

I just tried a few episodes to see if it was really that bad. was expecting garbage because it looked like garbage, but was pleasantly surprised.

There are a lot people who are wishing for that to be true, but it really is just wishful thinking. The truth is that there's at least one more season left, and considering how we found out that Adventure Time will end a little over a year before it will, expect at least one more season on top of that.

So TTGO will last at least five seasons, if not more.

Just cancel it, and make a Teen Titans Action like the new Justice League Action.

I enjoy it if there isn't anything else to watch Most of my friends hate it cause "NOSTALGIA"

>Implying they would cancel Family Guy:With Superheroes