What did Cred Forums think of Storks?

What did Cred Forums think of Storks?

What?

I loved everything about it

Better than I expected

Just wating for the toddlercon.

Domestic Scenes of a bird and girl got to me more than I thought it would.

What do you mean what?

Waiting for the right-wing (no pun intended) extremists to get pissed about the homosexual and interracial couples at the end. Pretty progressive, IMO. Even a disabled woman and a single mother.

those were pretty brief tho

ultimately the message of the movie is very pro-family, and I could see allot of conservatives actually getting behind it, as long as they can get over the fact that it also includes other types of families

>pretty brief
>Paranorman had one single joke about the brother being gay
>giant fucking uproar from pissed off conservatives who thought "CARTOONS TRYIN' TA TURN MUH KIDS GAY"
>conservatives getting behind it
>get over the fact that it also includes other types of families
You don't read the news much, do you user?

i still need to wait two weeks to watch this movie.

gosh i really need something new and fun to watch.

I personally know conservatives who do not mind

That's great. Look up the reaction to Paranorman. Go ahead, tell me what they said then.

i swear to holy dog, there's a dreamworks face in there

A pretty decent movie. Definetly better than I expected.

A pretty good movie if I may say so. The banter between Tulip and Junior kept me in stitches. The antics of the wolf pack was so silly it was actually funny. "Wolf pack! In the form of...."

It's a comfy and feel-good movie. :^)

Media loves a controversy, they focus on the few retards and you imagine a large crowd of people who are in an uproar.

It's a few retards, it's always a few retards.

they made me ship a bird with a human

those monsters

this might be the closest we will ever get to something resembling classic Looney Tunes

Surprisingly great. Loved every part of it. The duo, the wolves, the pigeon, the family, boss, everything.
But I can't help but think that people won't have enough interest and it will only do modestly at the box office.
>Also same voice actress

i dunno why they even they made this movie, but i am glad WB is at least trying to get back to animation. next step: Lego Batman!

Hopefully it's gets a show. A Looney tunes show style show maybe.
>Pic related, new waifu.

why is the baby wearing makeup

They have to make babies attractive or else the parents won't want it. Just like how wild animals won't take their babies back if they don't smell like them.

There's the DreamWorks face

Julip best ship.

It was shit.
Anyone who thought this garbage was good needs to be shot.

Conservative here. What's crazy is that Para-Norman didn't promote "the gay agenda" in any meaningful way. It just depicted a teenager who was attracted to dudes instead of women. There have always been faggots. That's very different from two men living together, receiving tax benefits and raising a child.

mu only thought when they showed the Wolfsub in the trailers was this:
>"...What?"

>let's have another one

you are too young to be on this site

Is there any Tulip fanservice or footservice in this movie? I need to know whether I should bother torrenting.

We got an islamophobe here.

yeah, why do liberals defend Muslims so much anyway?
I mean, they strive to destroy everything the liberals stand for.
It just makes no sense

>from the makers of Lego movie
That's why i didn't go to see Storks.

Because freedom of religion is an unalienable right but this isn't time for a civic lesson user, this is a thread for a underrated comfy movie.

>I mean, they strive to destroy everything the liberals stand for.
wow i didn't know you had access to the islamic hivemind
hook me up bro i want to share the thoughts of billions of people too

If they are practicing the Quran it means everything liberal would be seen as evil to them. Doesn't mean blow it all up but it would lead to a loaded gun situations where either liberals forfeit rights to them or they "go back home"
To be blunt Muslims are the rock star/Special snowflake western religion of the era much like how Buddhism/Hinduism was in the 60's and 70's and how Christianity was during the start of the 20th century. It's just a lot of background noise from kids, late bloomers and damaged minds.

I will watch it when there's 1080p web-DL
It seens cute and tolerablw but it does not seem like it deserves my money

I think the attachment to terrorism is what gets people most, the two have become almost inseparable in the public conscious.

That's what made them get attention enough to be that special snowflake faith.
Much like how radical Christians of the late 1800's caused a boost in interest in the faith.

moral of life: Violence is the best solution.

Nuclear Family is the only type of Family. By definition, "Single Mother" is hardly Family at all and ultimately destructive for the child as well as society as a whole.

I think "Raise Your Kids" is a moral most sane people can get behind tho

>DUDE PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH ME NEED TO BE SHOT LMAO

Kill yourself.

>Tulip and Junior acting like new parents when trying to get the baby to sleep.

I can relate to this and I'm sure a lot of parents in the audience does too.

Yes, definitely.