Where my eel at? Where my eel?

Where my eel at? Where my eel?

Is there anything more ugly than 3d Murdoc?

surely there must be some reflective surfaces in your house user.

He's feelin'
eel.

I feel so bad for 2d. He's had a rough life.

You can't go dressin' like a goddamn Nazi

cracka ass

2D is so moe in all of those animated shorts.

Murdoc's bulge in this short tho

Wasn't there supposed to be a new album sometime starting last year?

Pushed back. We're also expecting the reveal real soon hopefully[\spoiler]

wow, rude

3D 2D is pretty cute tho.

2D is always cute

What a nightmare. Kidnapped by Murdoc and dragged around with only him and a creepy killer sex robot modeled after your surrogate little sister for company and crammed into tight spaces and abused. I bet he was real glad when Russel and Noodle found them.

When is 2D ever not moe?

>tfw Murdoc probably took his sexual frustration out on 2D a couple times during plastic beach

Wait, is Murdoc bi?

I think he's admitted to fucking dudes before.

>couple
There's no way he wasn't hitting that 4 times a day

Hes not bi. What do they call somebody whos a demonic entity that fucks anything and everything thats comes into contact with it?

Arrested

bi?

There are definitely fanfics about that somewhere on the internet.

He's not heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

He's just sexual.

Pansexual. Not "special snowflake orientation that is essentially bi", pansexual in its true meaning.

I'm pretty sure pansexual is just limited to humans. Murdoc's definitely fucked things that weren't human.

I read one where Murdoc rapes 2D while forcing cyborg Noodle to ride 2D at the same time to mindbreak him even further.

They knew what they were doing.

"Pansexual but only for humans" is just bi.

Murdoc is not pansexual. Hes like, Zeus tier sexual. Hes the kind of guy that would fuck a toaster, and then a flower pot, and then watch TV and see some animal on the discovery channel and think "yeah, Id like to fuck that too."

He's omnisexual, like Colonel Gentleman.

>Murdoc probably just barely falls into the Colonel's preference for scrawny men

So basically it's not a stretch to assume Murdoc fucked 2D and roboNoodle while stuck on Plastic Beach

The most important thing is to be aware and keep his rotting, diseased dick far away from you.

There's not much to give reasonable doubt aside from Russell jumping in to protect 2D.