So outside this show's continuity, is Dick Grayson even with Slade Wilson's skills or would he still get manhandled?

So outside this show's continuity, is Dick Grayson even with Slade Wilson's skills or would he still get manhandled?

the latter

Only Damian can kill Deathstroke it's been proven at least one hundred times in both comics and film animation.

Why would Damian have more skill than Batman? The power levels are out of whack.

being batman's bio son will let you do that

lol no

if nothing else, the show is a terrible depiction of Deathstroke's strength. Comic relief Beast Boy even beat him down at the carnival.

That was a Slade bot.

Slade can beat the entire justice league singlehandedly including taking out the Flash without a sweat, Robin can't do shit

No, get that stupid shit out of here. I agree that he turns Damien's bones into powder, but that fight is straight up ridiculous.

not when he was retrieving Terra after she tried to run.

Not defeated, but just look at him.

There's no way he beats Superman, even with Kryptonite.

Shit. Which one was the Bot in? I remember BB murking a robot

Seen that panel a few times, never noticed plastic man on the ground there..did Slade beat him too? cause I can bullshit on that more then him beating flash lol

My Dami is the best.

dick is better than Deathstroke .i will post scans-

Damien can already give Deathstroke a good fight.Plus in the son of batman nightwing beat Damien Wayne, and Damien beat deathstroke

deathstroke it is he'll never beat batman and nightwing. -_- He can't even beat Damian.

Somebody post the image where DickBats tonks Deathstroke on the head with a bedpan.

Would you watch a show where Terra and Robin run errands for Slade as apprentices?

Can outrun explosions but not a sword. Gg to who ever was writing this.

Beat him completely off screen.

>Bringing up the broken Identity Crisis fight
It's every fucking time with you Deathstroke fans

Next, you'll be arguing that

damien wasn't trained by batman, kid was genetically engineered and shit and was from conception trained to be extremely lethal. he's still a small kid, but skill wise he might be the batfam's best.