Watching the second top cat CGI movie

>watching the second top cat CGI movie
>when suddenly
>F*U*C*K*Y*O*U*
What was the point of this? The comedy was 6 year old shit and the animation was like a direct to dvd movie for the same age. I knew it would be a bad way to pass the time but what the fuck happened? Has anyone seen this but me?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Top-Cat-Begins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To clarify, the beeps during the cuss were between each part of the word, you could clearly hear each part of "Fuck You" but it was bleeped between each letter. This shit is baffling, this was for kids right?

I didn't even know it came out.
Was that the reason Choochoo became a meme?
That swearing bit is wild, I wonder if they were going for shock value or what. You think parents would complain if they took their kids to see the movie.

Give me a clip and I'll share my Cred Forums pass with you.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Presumably this is in the Spanish version and not in the English dub?

>what the fuck happened?
t. Mexican Intellectuals.

Did that just show up because you mentioned Cred Forums pass?

It's a new bait meme.

It's worth noting that they are appearing mostly in shit threads full of shit posters. For example, there is a MLP thread on Cred Forums right now full of them. Hmmmmm.

It's completely fake. The scene does not exist. OP made it up. Just so you all know, there is a coterie of dedicated shit posters who decide to coordinate their shit posting together on Cred Forums.

Barneyfag is one of those shit posters which is why he's on Cred Forums right now. You will notice that these super massive explosion of shit posting occurs all at once, and there is an unusually large number of not-vidya related "what is a game that lets me not video games related thing?" threads on Cred Forums during that time. Usually when Barneyfag is lurking.

Report threads and move along.

But how is it done?

how??

just fucking watch the Top Cat Begins movie, or skip towards the end

i dont know what the absolute fuck is going on with the Cred Forums pass guy but i wanted to post about his scene, everyone chill out

I think you just enable it if you have a pass.

it's at 1:15:12

maybe if you keep forcing this hard enough it'll become an epic meme

Why do beaners love top cat so much?

Google yields nothing. Do you have the clip from the movie?

OP wasn't lying.

>kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Top-Cat-Begins
Skip to 1:15:12 or so.

Apparently the Spanish dub was really well-localised.

I heard it was a mexican production. Are their children's cartoons all this edgy?

It was Mexico only. Mexico loves Top Cat.

For whatever reason they released the movies in the UK too.

HOLY CRAP ITS REAL

Why were you watching that movie in the first place? I'm mexican and even I didn't watch it nor anyone I know

because it's actually a good satire of 70s hanna barbera

>my people
>being capable of writing decent enough for cartoons, movies and tv
the only one are the one who escaped to hollywood

I was bored and desperately needed something to watch. I like Top Cat the older series enough to have interest in this, I didn't watch the first one but figured this would be fine until something better finished downloading. I at least passed an hour. It was pretty shit though.

It wasn't good anything.

But no one at Hollywood has any semblance of intelligence either.

>its real
oh god what

timecode? It's not at 75:12

75:40

fuck the Cred Forums pass

No, the only reason why Mexico likes Top Cat is because they like how cute "Benito" talks.

Seriously, I live in Mexico and since my childhood everyone just talks about Benito when I just asked them about Top Cat.

oops, 74:40

Hola, senor big!
El fuck you!

>that near Foodfight tier 3D animation
>literally "fuk u" Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series
>The animation actually stops during the censored part
>This is an official Warner-Brothers cartoon.

Is this some kind of fever dream? Is this real?

>near Foodfight tier 3D animation
It's nowhere near that bad, it's just average. Meh models but the animation is OK

the animation is fine though, everything else just sucks